Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33155 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2012
Everyone wants to experience wants this type of love but no one wants to put in his/her pwn bit to make it come alive
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2012
@ all, this to confirm my argument in previous trends, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS THE TRUE LOVE AND THAT IS THE LOVE ONE MUST POSSESS TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE, THAT IS THE SAME LOVE JESUS HAVE FOR US THAT MADE HIM DIED FOR OUR MISDEED, NOW WE BELIEVE THAT TRUE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EXISTS.

I PRAY MORE OF THIS FACTS COME SO AS TO PROOVE PEOPLE WRONG , I HOPE THE GUY THAT COMPLAINED OF A GIRL HE LOVE THAT EAT TOO MUCH HAVE READ THIS TREND, LOVE NEVER COMPLAINS BUT CORRECTS AND ENDURES, 1CORINTHIANS 13; 1 TO 10

THE FACTS IS THAT IF WE CAN STOP DECIEVING OURSELVES AND AVOID SELFISHNESS, AND SHUN THE IDEA OF MATERIALISM WHICH IS EVEN MORE SEEN IN MEN THESE DAYS, R/SHIP MATTERS ESPECIALLY IN MARRIAGE WILL BE A LIITLE CHHALLENGE TO OVERCOME

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Raxxye(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Wow! I'm deeply touched!

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by bjohnsen: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2012
I taya ooo
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by honeric01(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Ariyke: Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! this is called Love happy for d guy cus if na for Naija mmmm make i no talk again

So you self no say you dey among the naija women dem dey talk about?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Rocktation(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2012
Awwwwww.....tear drops on my keyboard. This is beautiful. In as much as i'd like to believe that she's truly happy though, i know that she's not. What's important though, is not reneging on a promise made once upon a wonderful time by two love birds, to stick with each other no matter what, until forever. Reaaal Commitment right there.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by nikkyshyne(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2012
Which Nigerian Lady is gon stand there for u even at the Crtical Conditions like that pictured above?

Slutty Things
angry angry
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2012
naijathings:
Ha na wah oh... you don watch Eucharia and Liz Benson film too much. Ha magana Naija yarinya bad but no be like this as i take faint am. mik i take am easy

Walahi, my broda!! This thing fa, na true I dey talk!! By the time her fifle see am say I be handicap fa, them go tell the daughter say make I no marry am for the guy!! Even the Yarinya friends I go tell her the same thing fa!! Walahi, if a Naija yarinya stay with you under this situation my broda, Walahi, there is something involved.. Either I do am juju or your account balance is bouyant!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by oradee: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
wow...for the first time,im moved to tears by a picture!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
Jb gurl: whats dis crap y'all saying bout naija gurls.a saying goes 'do unto other what u wuld have them do to u', like begat like. If u are gud to a lady u wuld reap gud 4rm her.u dont expect to attract an angel when u r a monster.

for ur mind u wise abi?

4 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by betilla(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2012
This is touching...she sure is one in a million...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by daisyella: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2012
Yea this is an example of true love and it's very hard to find both in naija and everywhere,all of u already quick to critisize girls,how many guys will stick with a barren woman very few I guess,it's hard to find a man or a woman that will truly love you,don't βε̲̣̣̣̥ so bias,if u want someone to love u unconditionally,then love unconditionally urself

4 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2012
You will hardly see a nigerian girl in such a situation, she knows when to escape.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by betilla(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2012
991:
exactly!
for ur mind u wise abi?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2012
a 9ja babe can never do this. [size=32pt]period[/size]
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by misreal(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012
Excelboi: Oh, *earlier statement withdrawned* cool love pictures, touching but Many people on here run on free etisalat 10mb! This has eaten up 60% of it naw... angry
my gf is beta dan de woman

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by DualCore1: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Day dreaming This can only happen in the western world not in Nigeria.

Na, its happening in Nigeria right now with Trae and lady.
http://www.traedays.com/blog/2012/09/how-to-survive-a-road-accident-2/

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012
Read a few days ago dat 9ja gurls are d worst cheats in d world , & now ,dis...?
Hope to God we dnt start migrating in droves to get a life partner just d way we go for education & medical checks abroad.
9ja gurls have collapsed with our institutions.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by tunapawizzy: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2012
awwwww just imagine
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nostradamu(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2012
YIELD WHOEVER YOU ARE MAY GOD BLESS YOU....MAY GOD CONTINUE TO LET U USE SUCH MEDIA LIKE THIS ONE TO MAKE PPL BELIEVE IN LOVE AND THEMSELVES; THIS IS SIMPLY WHAT PPL SHUD DO WITH THE ACCESS WE HAVE TO THE INTERNET AND NOT ENDLESS VERBAL ABUSES, ETHNICALLY INCLINED DEROGATORY REMARKS OR SENSELESS ARGUMENTS (ALTHOUGH, E DEY MAKE NAIRALAND SWEET SHA...HMMMMM,LET THE WAR CONTINUE.... grin). BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE,THIS IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL....FOR YOU TO HAVE READ THIS AND DECIDED TO PUT THS UP FOR PPL TO SEE,IT REALLY SHOWS HOW A DEEP THINKER U ARE (I GUESS). HENCE YOU HAVE TO BE MY FRIEND CAUSE IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO SURROUND MYSELF WITHH PP LIKE YOU WITH SUCH POSITIVE ENERGY. WON'T MIND HAVING UR YAHOO ID OR SUMMIN...MAKE I NO ASK FOR FACEBOOK NAA CAUSE THOSE STUPID BOYS (CYNTHIA KILLERS) DON SPOIL MARKET FOR INNOCENT PPL LIKE US grin cool......*HISSSSS*
NICE ONE GIRL,KEEP IT UP. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by oradee: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

So you self no say you dey among the naija women dem dey talk about?

Oh pls,how many naija men have married a handicapped woman? Pls mention one!

Cobhamas is blind and his woman married him,
the dude in the pix in limbless and his woman married him,
some women have married a low-sperm count man and have stayed (but screwd around to save his face cos he really has no option even if he divorces her)
so which nigerian man has married a handicapped woman?

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by abifoluwa: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2012
rodeo0070:
1001 likes for you...
This is unconditional and down to earth...very and I repeat, very uncommon.
Why did u quote the whole pictures and then comment only one word bro? u are wasting some ppl megabytes na angry angry
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by hardbody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2012
El Guapo: Which Nigerian Lady is gon stand there for u even at the Crtical Conditions like that pictured above?

Slutty Things
angry angry

I do not need proof as to whether they will stand by me or not. I will rather remain fit and ok abeg.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by tunapawizzy: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2012
WebSurfer: a 9ja babe can never do this. [size=32pt]period[/size]

AGREE OR STFU
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2012
O Lord of Moses!!!...Let thy woman with unconditional love locate me and let all jezebels flee!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2012
Most women will bever comment on this thread, why? Most of them are fake. The ratio of nice women to crazy women is 1-3000.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by goofie: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2012
why r u guys so ready to badmouth Nigerian girls? are u men any better? u men dt r chrousing naija girls have obviously been meeting such girls.

have u askd urselves why u attract such girls? perhaps it is what u hv inside u dt attracts such unreliable girls.

u want dt kind of woman. cn u sustain her? cn u be selfless and truthful?

before u go running ur mouths, search urselves.

4 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by wandeay: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2012
rodeo0070:
1001 likes for you...
This is unconditional and down to earth...very and I repeat, very uncommon.
ode ni e, must u quote it, so what hav you achieve in aquiring a large space
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2012
nwani oma: This is the kind of love am searching for! And i wouldn't stop searching till i find it!

the unconditional love part or the crippled man part?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by abifoluwa: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

the unconditional love part or the crippled man part?
grin grin grin
i bet she ran away, i say Amen to her prayers sha grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2012
flanrey: O Lord of Moses!!!...Let thy woman with unconditional love locate me and let all jezebels flee!

What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Fate Of Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.