Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33146 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..
i'm glad a NIGERIAN MAN knows this much.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
lovely pics!

Cant help but wonder, if both sex switch places,
Hope it would still be the same way?

In all very touching and beautiful!

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..

kiss
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Goldieluks: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Abi ooh..tell them.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: thank you my dear.
Even though we all know things have gone terribly wrong, and some professed 'love' aren't what they are cut out to be.
Nigerian men will keep pointing fingers till eternity...forgetting that 4 are pointed at once toward them even as they thrust out one. What about pointing the whole fingers grin
How many of you guys will marry a woman handicapped? SOME (as long as she isn't a beggar on the street/high ways)
How many of you will stay with a handicapped wife. And even if you stay, will u be faithful to her....all the days of your life? SOME( remember the vows, for better for worse till death do us part,lol)
How many of you look within to see the beauty of a woman and not the facade or 'dreams' u've always had about ur dream wife's outlook? SOME (beauty of a woman go far beyond the physical looks, the inward personality outweighs the outer things)

What happens if that beauty changes tomorrow? SOME (In the presence of bastard wealth, she will always look her best even till her old age)
How many will stay with a woman if she perchance doesn't take in fast enough/at all? God is the giver of the fruit of the womb, don't judge all men with even quota
How many include their wives in the scheme of things, and not focus on their kids only and see their wives as 'properties?' ALL MEN aren't the same(obviously,the woman comes before the kids, so they all get the focus and attention they needed for a good/quality life.
Is any Nigerian man guiltless of any of these? Yes, SOME
Take stock within urself. Improve on ur own self. Ok, we don hear. Ladies do the same grin
The less time u spend focusing on others' idiosyncrasies and more on developing yourself, the better husband you are preparing for some woman to publish tomorrow. TRUE FACTS (QES)
Lesson.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: y'all saying something about 9ja girls ask yourself this question: are you the type of man that a girl will be willing to go through thick and thin for? take a good look at your life before criticizing the other person. by the way,[b] its funny how very few ladies have commented her[/b]e. . . cheesy
What do U want them to say? That its a lie? undecided
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz: Good Lessons here for....

Viewing this topic: bobosydney, abifoluwa, Lacoolmley, selfmade26, Alwaysloveyou, ELVIKING, Kingokanu, ohisola, samai, afimihan@yahoo.(m), dreu2fine(m), bucknor001, [size=18pt]Classyzi(f)[/size], buyaka(m), [size=18pt]Nella(f)[/size], patrick2(m), luckarub(m), MaraGod, trix!, mrdan(m), werone, tunde1200(m), Kachi01, frankloh, Dr. Moses, mhozzis(m), [size=18pt]indie22(f)[/size], hansobuks(m), queenpin, odohemma(m), flanrey(m), Ranks007(m), drzed(m), [size=18pt]Amya(f)[/size], solidbroda, blessbe, emmy11, Sagamite(m), [size=18pt]Wislet(f)[/size], adelegan1, donaremu(m), toluleke(m), [size=18pt]lola.luv(f)[/size], obichukwu.zoni(m), strangest(m), [size=18pt]Dolly-Parton(f)[/size], VEE2010, abayomie71(m), daisyella, babasoty, ITSOLUTIONS, Wendy92, Jacobx007, pankere, ghettodreamz(m), Donlynus, D teflon don, palladan, jonyjay(m), [size=18pt]Specthatcher(f)[/size] and 92 guest(s)

ROFL...OHOHAAH
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Burger01(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
OMG!! Can i get this kind of love from my naija-american fiancee? i hope so and i pray to God Almighty not to let me be in this kind of trying experience to know how unconditional love can be.. It is well with us all. Kai naija babe!! See your live.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Is this type of love still in existence? Wetin concern naija girls with this thread? For those of you who think that the white girls are better... Why not cut off your legs and then go and give it a trial? You will be shocked that 98% of those white girls will reject you without looking at you... 1.5% will reject by looking at you.. The remaining 0.5% pending...
@post nice pics... Still searching for that girl that will always stand by me... Whether good or bad... She's out there somewhere waiting for me to come and take her....
thank u for this.
Wish some Nigerian men will quit being hypocritical.
Yet, the same Nigerian girls they badmouth are the same ones they wish to marry.
Why not go find a white lady dat will be like dat one? How funny it will be when they find out that the lady up there is one in a million amongst them.
Lol.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by kokomuolo: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..
[/b]

Okija God bless you for being on the other side. No mind these selfish self centered boysmen we have here! Most times good characters are not always found in beautiful bodies. Evryman want MODERN BABE abi? For those wey dey find virtous woman, u go see am. for those wey dey find SHOP-MY-MONEY-I-DONT-CARE I-GET-AM-PLENTY, dem dey there.
Ehen wetin u find na wetin u see no be curse.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Newcrescent(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
rodeo0070:
1001 likes for you...
This is unconditional and down to earth...very and I repeat, very uncommon.

A very very touching story.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Caseless: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Day dreaming This can only happen in the western world not in Nigeria.
U'r right, g-dreamz! But it wil not b a wild goose chase 2 find such in nigeria. No tel me say d babe wey u woo no get dz qualities o? Hahahaha.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
solidbroda: you are partially wrong! A woman who goes clubbing, brazilian hair etc doesn't mean she's bad. I have seen Alhajas who dress so clean, but they are so baaaaaaad. We call them 'Soji Alhaja'. Or a choir in church who knows how to sing and everybody will be field with the spirit in church, but deep down in her, she is a pure who_re(iv seen many like dat). Some girls have even perfected the act of looking decent, and whereas, men have bleep up their womanliness and the PHCN cannot count bill again. I can only be right with u with the one you said we should have the spirit to know nice women. Here, trusting one instinct is good. And you should not mix internal beauty with the external. However, we men do need women who are physically pretty, but also pretty inside, which is most important

[b]Dude don't get my message twisted.. I never meant that girls you meet in clubs with all the attached fake accessories are bad.. I was only trying to say we men barely appreciate what we have.. We men are wired to think with our d[i]cks than our head.. I know guys who have great women that love them and worship the ground that they walk on, yet they treat their fully bleached out skanks better than they do these women.. I have come to realise that good women abound everywhere, but they are most times not as appealing as the hoes.. Only a man who has his head in the right place can differenciate between both these classes of women.. I remember my ex-girlfriend for example.. She didn't fit the mould I wanted then.. She wasnt dead gorgeous, was churchoues so would not wear those figure enhancing outfits, she would go to the club and all but wouldn't drink alcohol.. Luckily for me, I had my head together and realised that I had a real gem on my hands.. Sadly distance put an end to our relationship, but I can tell you that she is anng woman and can do the exact same thing in the picture.. Fast forward to one of my other more compatible ex's.. She was a typical guys chick.. She would rock ur world in bed, rep you in the club, have all your guys drooling at the mouth in some of her outfits, could dance like a stripper, but she had no future plans, lived only for the present and was a liability more than she was an asset.. Again, the finer things of life don't always come in the nicest of packages.. Its easier to spot a hoe than it is to spot a wife.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by kpozite(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Everybody wants someone like this woman, but, can you do the same to somebody else? Do unto others as you will want them do unto you.

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
wislet: thank you my dear.
Even though we all know things have gone terribly wrong, and some professed 'love' aren't what they are cut out to be.
Nigerian men will keep pointing fingers till eternity...forgetting that 4 are pointed at once toward them even as they thrust out one.
How many of you guys will marry a woman handicapped?
How many of you will stay with a handicapped wife. And even if you stay, will u be faithful to her....all the days of your life?
How many of you look within to see the beauty of a woman and not the facade or 'dreams' u've always had about ur dream wife's outlook?
What happens if that beauty changes tomorrow?
How many will stay with a woman if she perchance doesn't take in fast enough/at all?
How many include their wives in the scheme of things, and not focus on their kids only and see their wives as 'properties?'.
Is any Nigerian man guiltless of any of these?
Take stock within urself. Improve on ur own self.
The less time u spend focusing on others' idiosyncrasies and more on developing yourself, the better husband you are preparing for some woman to publish tomorrow.
Lesson.
In as much as I totally hate to admit it, I agree with you. Many of them are so quick to judge when they might equally be as guilty. They want the woman to make all the sacrifices when a relationship is meant to be between the both of them. Every single time, the blame has to lie on the Naija girl when they (the guys) are not wholly innocent.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Sijo01(f): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Very untrue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok o.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:
Its easier to spot a hoe than it is to spot a wife.. [/b]
On point!!!! I love this part...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Dude don't get my message twisted.. I never meant that girls you meet in clubs with all the attached fake accessories are bad.. I was only trying to say we men barely appreciate what we have.. We men are wired to think with our d[i]cks than our head.. I know guys who have great women that love them and worship the ground that they walk on, yet they treat their fully bleached out skanks better than they do these women.. I have come to realise that good women abound everywhere, but they are most times not as appealing as the hoes.. Only a man who has his head in the right place can differenciate between both these classes of women.. I remember my ex-girlfriend for example.. She didn't fit the mould I wanted then.. She wasnt dead gorgeous, was churchoues so would not wear those figure enhancing outfits, she would go to the club and all but wouldn't drink alcohol.. Luckily for me, I had my head together and realised that I had a real gem on my hands.. Sadly distance put an end to our relationship, but I can tell you that she is anng woman and can do the exact same thing in the picture.. Fast forward to one of my other more compatible ex's.. She was a typical guys chick.. She would rock ur world in bed, rep you in the club, have all your guys drooling at the mouth in some of her outfits, could dance like a stripper, but she had no future plans, lived only for the present and was a liability more than she was an asset.. Again, the finer things of life don't always come in the nicest of packages.. Its easier to spot a hoe than it is to spot a wife.. [/b]
like I told u man, the ratio of good women to bad women is 1-3000. GBAM!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
There are millions of relationships such as these...it is nothing new.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima(f): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: thank you my dear.
Nigerian men will keep pointing fingers till eternity...forgetting that 4 are pointed at once toward them even as they thrust out one.
How many of you guys will marry a woman handicapped?
How many of you will stay with a handicapped wife. And even if you stay, will u be faithful to her....all the days of your life?
How many of you look within to see the beauty of a woman and not the facade or 'dreams' u've always had about ur dream wife's outlook?
What happens if that beauty changes tomorrow?
How many will stay with a woman if she perchance doesn't take in fast enough/at all?
How many include their wives in the scheme of things, and not focus on their kids only and see their wives as 'properties?'.
Is any Nigerian man guiltless of any of these?
Take stock within urself. Improve on ur own self.
The less time u spend focusing on others' idiosyncrasies and more on developing yourself, the better husband you are preparing for some woman to publish tomorrow.
Lesson.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
kpozite: Everybody wants someone like this woman, but, can you do the same to somebody else? Do unto others as you will want them do unto you.
a sensible Nigerian man.
Hope the others are emulating him?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: a sensible Nigerian man.
Hope the others are emulating him?
Lol... This babe sef... Looking for ”sensible“ nigerian men... grin grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Sexxymom(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Networkmaster: Just don't understand why most African babes can't stand by their men unconditional
especially our over sense 9ja babes.
if d reverse was d case,would stand by her?love is 50-50,U CANT GET WHAT U CANT GIVE.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
In as much as I totally hate to admit it, I agree with you. Many of them are so quick to judge when they might equally be as guilty. They want the woman to make all the sacrifices when a relationship is meant to be between the both of them. Every single time, the blame has to lie on the Naija girl when they (the guys) are not wholly innocent.
lol sweetie, why u hating to admit it?
Still piffed abt yesterday? Let's kiss and make up. Ok?
U see why i wz hard on those folks then?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by nanaman(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guys,don't let my gf read all these,she would just smile and send an e-slap to all of you who believes Nigerian women cannot do what the lady did. I have been paraplegic for the past six yrs and i have a gf in her early 20's of 4yrs meaning, i met her after my accident and we are so much in love i wonder what really made her love so strong despite my situation.God sent i suppose. If you know what it means to be paraplegic and what i face daily then you should know there is nothing different from what that lady is doing even mine is more than true love if you doubt ask questions,i would answer you asap.

5 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by AdetayoS(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
I never felt dis touched in a long while......DIS IS TRUE LOVE
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by oyin50(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
80% of today's nija ladies would not do this hate it, defend it, or leave it I don't care. At the slightest financial distortion, attitude creeps in. all my fellow nija sister's ranting..... Quick question for u can u marry a bricklayer who insist on not going to school but on the contrary believes strongly in his artisan trade to someday blossom into a huge factory. Heck no. The women I ultimately respect are physically attractive woman who are also attractive on the inside becos it is easier to be virtuos with lesser eyes on u as opposed to a pretty woman who's also beautiful on the inside and preferrably expects no single material help from d man. that one to me is true love from nija context. Visiting Canada I saw this extremely gorgeous white girl apparently displaying uncontrollable love for this 280pounds fat visibly poor man judging from gis 1992 buick. How many of my sisters will do that. Make una keep quiet abeg. Oto ro koro

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Kenistry(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Beautiful, this gud tin called LOVE.............dis simply luvin d imperfect man perfectly

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Ivynwa(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
It's wonderful, the sweet love they were/are sharing thru it all and above all the manifestation of ability in disability.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Olutola88(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
What if I tell u say nah 4 one movie dem get all dose pics
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: U'r right, g-dreamz! But it wil not b a wild goose chase 2 find such in nigeria. No tel me say d babe wey u woo no get dz qualities o? Hahahaha.

Are you being rhetorical or direct? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.