Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33156 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
kpozite: Everybody wants someone like this woman, but, can you do the same to somebody else? Do unto others as you will want them do unto you.

Answer the Q first, then I will follow suit...
grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
nanaman: Guys,don't let my gf read all these,she would just smile and send an e-slap to all of you who believes Nigerian women cannot do what the lady did. I have been paraplegic for the past six yrs and i have a gf in her early 20's of 4yrs meaning, i met her after my accident and we are so much in love i wonder what really made her love so strong despite my situation.God sent i suppose. If you know what it means to be paraplegic and what i face daily then you should know there is nothing different from what that lady is doing even mine is more than true love if you doubt ask questions,i would answer you asap.

Thank God you were lucky to have her in your life. Girls like her, are so rare as the diamond. I hope she endure and love you till the end of life. It's well.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: lol sweetie, why u hating to admit it?
Still piffed abt yesterday? Let's kiss and make up. Ok?
U see why i wz hard on those folks then?
lool,kisses thenkiss
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU COME FROM A WARMONGERING NATION tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by pretim(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
gbosaa: This cant happen in Nig..reason,your colleagues or superiors in the military will take over your wife,your a.rse will be kicked out of the barrack,you,ll find yourself at the nearest bus depot or motor park with a huge bill board round your neck recounting tales of your bravery in the military with supporting photos to prove your story,some will pity you and drop some mangled naira notes into your grubby hands,others will walk past after all they,ve seen beggers worse than you.finally you,d probably be dead before you receive any financial assistance from the military.

hahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaahahahahhahahahhaahhahhaahahaahhahhahhahhahhhahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahhahahahhhahahahahaah
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by lwise(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ghettodreamz
You are very stupid for copying the entire pictures before you post your comment.
i never knew ppl like you still exist

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by vega84(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
May God bless this lady over and over again and may he also bless this union . Then as fr naija gals I hope u gals saw that that is WAT THIS CALLED LOVE nt all this bullshit u punks profess here no-nonsense shame on u nigerian gals.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by dartsidius7(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
shymexx: Lmao @ those turning the thread into "Naija babes can't do this" - but how many chics in the world can do this? Run with this one-in-a-billion unconditional love pictures and think all white chics are like that - and get your heart pierced with a sharp fork... undecided

99.999% of women in the world won't do this(though, naija chics are shrewd in a peculiar way)...

Salute of the woman in the pictures, she's a rider...

true talk.....
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by dartsidius7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Rocktation: Awwwwww.....tear drops on my keyboard. This is beautiful. In as much as i'd like to believe that she's truly happy though, i know that she's not. What's important though, is not reneging on a promise made once upon a wonderful time by two love birds, to stick with each other no matter what, until forever. Reaaal Commitment right there.

true, she cant be happy with it, buttt keeping her promise is good.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by dapachez: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: My good GOD, u'r d giver of a wife like this...infact u gave dis gentle man in d pic. GOD, i pray u give me a wife like dis one, even if she's 60% close 2 dis woman here.God, I nor pray 2 get d man condition, but i want his kind of wife evn if i'm fit.
AMEN for you and AMEN for me
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by dartsidius7(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
okk, i was wondering if the dude's still being able to have sex influenced her decision to stay. lets say the dude became impotent. would it affect the story in any way?

plus, naija babes, i dey hail oooo (na humble greeting oo)..
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
ask me ooo can dis type of love happen for naija.naija babes make una learn from this white babe who dey ready to stay with her man thru thick and thin smiley
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by fankasibe: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
cry*crying.....i wish Yemisi could stay with me like this

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Kay1kay1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ Yield

You go get better husband o...where on earth did y'get these pics?

Pure Love...pure love...whoever they are, they'd grow from strength to strength.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by baggy4luv(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
She would defraud you with her punito
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
nanaman: Guys,don't let my gf read all these,she would just smile and send an e-slap to all of you who believes Nigerian women cannot do what the lady did. I have been paraplegic for the past six yrs and i have a gf in her early 20's of 4yrs meaning, i met her after my accident and we are so much in love i wonder what really made her love so strong despite my situation.God sent i suppose. If you know what it means to be paraplegic and what i face daily then you should know there is nothing different from what that lady is doing even mine is more than true love if you doubt ask questions,i would answer you asap.

Glad you have a great woman to stand by you, nanaman. smiley
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by StateOfMind: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
solidbroda: like I told u man, the ratio of good women to bad women is 1-3000. GBAM!

You mind stating the ratio of good men to bad men also?...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
awwww...
This is beautiful.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
StateOfMind:

You mind stating the ratio of good men to bad men also?...

I am a guy and I can say this for free... For every 1 bad female out there, there are 5 bad men.. This is the fact that we men shy away from.. We think we reserve the exclusive right to be a`ssholes in relationships.. Its now so bad that I know a mother who adviced her female children that 'the bad part isnt a man cheating, but its when he forgets to find his way home'.. Meaning its okay for him to cheat until he starts despising his family!!

We men can be a`ssholes.. That said, I guess thats why they say 'ITS A MANS WORLD'..
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by abeldav(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear reader, are you tired of working hard and earning very little in return? How would you feel if your profit equals your investment or capital? So why struggle to make that little profit when you can easily double your capital in a jiffy!!! Find out more on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1058081/hot-product-usa-just-arrived
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by StateOfMind: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am a guy and I can say this for free... For every 1 bad female out there, there are 5 bad men.. This is the fact that we men shy away from.. We think we reserve the exclusive right to be a`ssholes in relationships.. Its now so bad that I know a mother who adviced her female children that 'the bad part isnt a man cheating, but its when he forgets to find his way home'.. Meaning its okay for him to cheat until he starts despising his family!!

We men can be a`ssholes.. That said, I guess thats why they say 'ITS A MANS WORLD'..

Thank you for this honest opinion..

Most comments so far from men are just hypocritical..

The blame and insults always have to be directed at nigerian babes.. My guess is that it makes them feel better.

They are the ALWAYS the perfect ones while the babes are the 'faulty' ones..*phew*

I think its safe to conclude most nigerian men on nairaland have issues they themselves cannot reckon with..
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
StateOfMind:

I think its safe to conclude most nigerian men on nairaland have issues they themselves cannot reckon with..

On point!!! ”LEFOOL LEFOOL“ and co...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

True talk...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

thank you my dear.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by specialguest(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
PastelChic: This really is a gurl that has seen the greatness in her man and loves him unconditionally for who he is...This is true love..they are indeed match made in heaven and soulmate... many men indeed may have had the chance in their lifetime to have met a woman like this, but may have gone on with the "man thing..the game, looking out for superficial qualitites instead of the real thing...many have had the real thing stare them in the face, but was too dumb to recognise it...beauty is only skin deep and its fading....I will tell You what will stand the test of time, the beauty inside this lady..so men, instead of lusting after a Kardashian, miss world or the glitters...(ask GOD for Your soulmate..)The bone of Your bones and flesh of your flesh..and for all saying 9j gurls will zap if they were thrown into this situation, You must have gone after the wrong thing in the first place..water will always find its level...also not many 9j man who also are prone to infedelity will stand by their woman in times of trial..they will use it as escape route for their philandering...even if the man remains faithful, His homies and family members instead of laud His love and courage for his wifey, will pile frustatrations to their union and encourage the man to leave his wife

Rightly said pastelChic... There couldnt have been a better explanation to this love!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
StateOfMind:

Thank you for this honest opinion..

Most comments so far from men are just hypocritical..

The blame and insults always have to be directed at nigerian babes.. My guess is that it makes them feel better.

They are the ALWAYS the perfect ones while the babes are the 'faulty' ones..*phew*

bless you my dear.
Glad men like you realize why i've been hard on the men lately.... Though some preferred to call it 'angry gal'.
Lol.
Wonder what their defence is now that their fellow guys are kicking their butts.
Let me see the next guy(or notice me gal) to talk rot.
Nigerian men, use your tongue to count your teeth.
You are more guilty than that lady u're pointing at.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
fankasibe: cry*crying.....i wish Yemisi could stay with me like this
***Listening to Timberland ft. One republic- Apologize***
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Life
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Localtrouble: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hey hey hey!! What's the noise about Nigerians gurls here? When this wonderful male specie was a complete man, he would shop for his wife..bathe his kid, take him to school..take her out to dinner n errands for her..protect and stand by her, that's after serving in whatever God forsaken country he was posted to, to keep the peace. How many of una guys wey dey run mouth here go fit do all that 1? Tell me with such a husband, what woman would walk away in his condition..knowing he was there for her when she needed him? Make uan hold una sef o! Naija gurls, naija gurls..what of Naija guys wey dey find attention wey dem no go fit give?[sub][/sub]
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima1(f): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
IF Nigerian men will leave their wives simply because she can't cook water....imagine what he would do if she becomes crippled. lipsrsealed

Sad thing though...I have never seen a Nigerian man with a crippled or deformed wife/girlfriend. I see more White men staying with their deformed wives/girlfriends.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by xtrafly(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
IF Nigerian men will leave their wives simply because she can't cook water....imagine what he would do if she becomes crippled. lipsrsealed

Sad thing though...I have never seen a Nigerian man with a crippled or deformed wife/girlfriend. I see more White men staying with their deformed wives/girlfriends.
I knew you were going to say something dumb... As usual
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Goldenheart(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
nwani oma: This is the kind of love am searching for! And i wouldn't stop searching till i find it!
lots of abokis out there with no limbs........searching 4 love 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Fate Of Ada / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.