Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33125 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
xtrafly:
I knew you were going to say something dumb... As usual

I knew a pained dumb arse would respond [size=22pt]AS USUAL.[/size] wink

Of course the truth/fact is dumb to a dumb arse. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by joynoy: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
It works both ways,woman can take adversity Better then most men.how many of you MEn in Nl will stand by your woman if faced with such? Its easy to point to others. ( for the records I will stand by my hubby because his worth more then any of you men in NL judging by some of your comments which I must say is shallow)
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
joynoy: It works both ways,woman can take adversity Better then most men.how many of you MEn in Nl will stand by your woman if faced with such? Its easy to point to others. ( for the records I will stand by my hubby because his worth more then any of you men in NL judging by some of your comments which I must say is shallow)

Many of them would tell you that Nairaland do not represent the Nigerian men that are on this site. Shine your eyes. wink
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by joynoy: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Point taken, so in conclusion the age group of men(or boys in NL) are 18-25= 65%. 26-33 = 20% 33 - 45= 10%. 45 - 60% = 5%
That way most time you have stupid , sallow, and immature responces.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
joynoy: Point taken, so in conclusion the age group of men(or boys in NL) are 18-25= 65%. 26-33 = 20% 33 - 45= 10%. 45 - 60% = 5%
Ahhhh.... 45-60 no dey here...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by joynoy: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Then we need more of that age group here grin to help advice and led our boys to men
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Virginkid(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thats a virtuous woman the Holy Bible speaks of, God almighty alone is her Strength. Remain blessed woman.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by SewaGRITS(f): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Although we don't have pictures to cry over our keyboards with, this is what it would look like if the husband were the main focus rather than the wife:
*As newlyweds, him putting on a brave face and eating her burned food and even asking for seconds so she doesn't feel bad.
*Him holding her tight and comforting her through the years of infertility...never once suggesting a second wife or hitting up the househelp.
*Him telling his family to stay out of their marriage as his mother tries to undermine everything the wife does.
*Him foregoing Friday night with the boys in order to have date night with his wife.
*Him holding their newborn son in his arms and promising to show him what is means to be a man by forever loving his wife and mother of his kids (who are one and the same).
*By being a righteous leader in the home and not a bully.
*By still making love to his wife and showing her how beautiful she is despite the lack of hair from chemo or missing b*reast from surgery.
*By being a provider for the family and defender of the home.
And the list goes on and on. I hope that rather than tearing each down you start lifting each other up. But know it's a two way street.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima1(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
joynoy: Point taken, so in conclusion the age group of men(or boys in NL) are 18-25= 65%. 26-33 = 20% 33 - 45= 10%. 45 - 60% = 5%

Hmm.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by aiibee(f): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Touching...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Flygerian1(m): 4:29am On Oct 03, 2012
bxcode: I've changed my mind just now, am marrying white gringringrin
Oh! So na afta u watch dis pix finish u change ur mind to marry white?... I don change mine tey tey! Black gals no be am, at all !!!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Sisimii: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2012
xandy84: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i want a woman like that..but the question is.. can you do such for your woman?
SewaG.R.I.T.S:
Although we don't have pictures to cry over our keyboards with, this is what it would look like if the husband were the main focus rather than the wife:
*As newlyweds, him putting on a brave face and eating her burned food and even asking for seconds so she doesn't feel bad.
*Him holding her tight and comforting her through the years of infertility...never once suggesting a second wife or hitting up the househelp.
*Him telling his family to stay out of their marriage as his mother tries to undermine everything the wife does.
*Him foregoing Friday night with the boys in order to have date night with his wife.
*Him holding their newborn son in his arms and promising to show him what is means to be a man by forever loving his wife and mother of his kids (who are one and the same).
*By being a righteous leader in the home and not a bully.
*By still making love to his wife and showing her how beautiful she is despite the lack of hair from chemo or missing b*reast from surgery.
*By being a provider for the family and defender of the home.
And the list goes on and on. I hope that rather than tearing each down you start lifting each other up. But know it's a two way street.
xandy84: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i want a woman like that..but the question is.. can you do such for your woman?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by sexylogan(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Some people really do find True Love. Lucky guy.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by MrsChima(f): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2012
sexylogan: Some people really do find True Love. Lucky guy.

Hey love!!!! Muaaah.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by sexylogan(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Some people really do find True Unconditional Love. He is an extremely Lucky guy. I pray their Love lasts forever.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by sexylogan(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hey love!!!! Muaaah.

Hi dear
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by sexylogan(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hey love!!!! Muaaah.

Hi dear smiley
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2012
see how all of una just dey hail oyibo women say them too get patient! they love their man bla! bla! bla! una forget say those guys are injured soldiers and most of the ladies are still with them because of the huge insurance payout!

with such huge insurance money, Naija women will stand by you far more better than the oyibos!

women na the same everywhere so long as nice buck is involved!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Flygerian1(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2012
greateros: see how all of una just dey hail oyibo women say them too get patient! they love their man bla! bla! bla! una forget say those guys are injured soldiers and most of the ladies are still with them because of the huge insurance payout!

with such huge insurance money, Naija women will stand by you far more better than the oyibos!

women na the same everywhere so long as nice buck is involved!
Ya, we know but, count naija gals out.

They want both the money and a good physical body features.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:

Ya, we know but, count naija gals out.

They want both the money and a good physical body features.
lol.
Dnt tel me u cnt stand up to that swthrt.
Mmmh? Lol.
So, how much of the 'half' can u defend?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
[author=WebSurfer]a 9ja babe can never do this. [size=32pt]period[/size][/quote]
[/font]
WebSurfer: a 9ja babe can never do this. [size=32pt]period[/size]

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING, ALWAYS POINTING FINGERS INSTEAD OF LEARNING , YOU ARE BUSY NAGATING IT ON THE SIDE OF LADIES, BUT PERMIT ME TO TELL YOU THAT LOVE SHOUL COME FROM THE MAN , THE LADIES ARE WEAKER , OUR LORD JESUS SAID SO, EVEN IMAGING THE NUMBER OF RIBS YOU HAVE GOT , BUT WOMEN WAS FORMED OUT OF JUST ONE OF IT,

MIND YOU THE LADY WAS ABLE TO DO THAT COS THE MAN HAD SHOWN HER GREAT LOVE THAT SHE CAN NOT IMAGING HERSELF LIVING WITHOUT HIM,

IF YOU NEED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, LOVE UNCONDITIONALLLY AND SHUN DECIET.

'GIVE AS MUCH AS YOU WILL LOVE TO GET", 'DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LOVE THEM DO TO YOU'
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by freecreo(f): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
bandiejay: cry cry sad dis life sef truth is bitter i doubt naija babes u dey financial handicap sef dem run not to talk of physical
leave talk abeg, I wan form gud babe so although 'he's' broke I come my guy house, (not complaining though) but na him don leave me run from house undecided undecided
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by cherishgeorge(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Day dreaming This can only happen in the western world not in Nigeria.
datz a fat lie,it does happen,u jus haven't bin opportuned to witness it
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
IF Nigerian men will leave their wives simply because she can't cook water....imagine what he would do if she becomes crippled. lipsrsealed

Sad thing though...I have never seen a Nigerian man with a crippled or deformed wife/girlfriend. I see more White men staying with their deformed wives/girlfriends.
na wetin u dey give ur husband sef?
abi na salad u dey feed am with everyday? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
lefulefu:
na wetin u dey give ur husband sef?
abi na salad u dey feed am with everyday? grin grin grin grin grin grin
alas! Lefulefu.
Wer hv u been hiding, honey?
Hv u seen ur pic on my profile yet?
grin grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Donbasi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
My Naija babes are u there??
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Caseless: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
dapachez: AMEN for you and AMEN for me
Amen..amen..amen..amen..4 us all!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ifyann002(f): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wit wat I hv gne tru in d hands of my so called husband .na only god knw
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifyann002: Wit wat I hv gne tru in d hands of my so called husband .na only god knw
Damn!!! Nawa ooo... Easy ooo...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Y are U guys accusing the ladies? Av u check ur inner self? Who are U to blame Ur fellow men? Y cant U live as if U will die tomorow? We are equal.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Dhotseal(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2013
caseless: My good GOD, u'r d giver of a wife like this...infact u gave dis gentle man in d pic. GOD, i pray u give me a wife like dis one, even if she's 60% close 2 dis woman here.God, I nor pray 2 get d man condition, but i want his kind of wife evn if i'm fit.

Pray tell us, would u be like that woman if ur wife were to be like the man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.