Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33157 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by mchenry(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2012
kolinz: how did u come about all these pictures huh?

Saw this post on reddit. Op got it from there
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by dabrake(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2012
if i hear
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Networkmaster(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2012
Just don't understand why most African babes can't stand by their men unconditional
especially our over sense 9ja babes.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2012
bxcode: I've changed my mind just now, am marrying white gringringrin

Geez, good decision, don't forget to wish for ....... too cool
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2012
True love is more than words, its sacrificial and unconditional. This pics is the true definition of love.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Jbgurl: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2012
whats dis crap y'all saying bout naija gurls.a saying goes 'do unto other what u wuld have them do to u', like begat like. If u are gud to a lady u wuld reap gud 4rm her.u dont expect to attract an angel when u r a monster.

4 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2012
rodeo0070:
1001 likes for you...
This is unconditional and down to earth...very and I repeat, very uncommon.

Wow, you didn't have to quote the entire thing na?

@OP. cry cry cry cry

You would've reserved this for Feb. 14. angry wink wink
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2012
That's true definition of Love. Finding ladies to love you unconditionally are hard to come by in Nigeria. Larger % of Naija babes loves conditionally, they are after already cooked meal regardless of knowing how the meal was being prepared, the stress,sufferings,failures and trials the cook went through. No Naija girl wan stay 4 Surelere but Olorunsogo.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by cbjonstage(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2012
Networkmaster: Just don't understand why most African babes can't stand by their men unconditional
especially our over sense 9ja babes.

when there is wide inequality practiced in our society....u better be the voice to the voiceless ok
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2012
bandiejay: cry cry sad dis life sef truth is bitter i doubt naija babes u dey financial handicap sef dem run not to talk of physical

Seconded.. Confirmento grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01:

stop shouting!!!.... Present yourself amputated n see if i will not...,...

Very untrue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Excelboi: Oh, *earlier statement withdrawned* cool love pictures, touching but Many people on here run on free etisalat 10mb! This has eaten up 60% of it naw... angry
come join us wif 1GB evry mnth over surfing finz. grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2012
This really is a gurl that has seen the greatness in her man and loves him unconditionally for who he is...This is true love..they are indeed match made in heaven and soulmate... many men indeed may have had the chance in their lifetime to have met a woman like this, but may have gone on with the "man thing..the game, looking out for superficial qualitites instead of the real thing...many have had the real thing stare them in the face, but was too dumb to recognise it...beauty is only skin deep and its fading....I will tell You what will stand the test of time, the beauty inside this lady..so men, instead of lusting after a Kardashian, miss world or the glitters...ask GOD for Your soulmate..The bone of Your bones and flesh of your flesh..and for all saying 9j gurls will zap if they were thrown into this situation, You must have gone after the wrong thing in the first place..water will always find its level...also not many 9j man who also are prone to infedelity will stand by their woman in times of trial..they will use it as escape route for their philandering...even if the man remains faithful, His homies and family members instead of laud His love and courage for his wifey, will pile frustatrations to their union and encourage the man to leave his wife

7 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Alaafialoro(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2012
who can find a virtuous woman,for her price is far above rubbish?
she is indeed d true definition of woman of virtue.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2012
bxcode: I've changed my mind just now, am marrying white gringringrin
mehn if na Nigeria babe , as soon as you fight war,d nxt na ontop anoda man u go se am,
den,if she se ur disability, na divorce straight.. #they ain't perfect bitches@all
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Mavor: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2012
If na 9ja girl, lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2012
bandiejay: cry cry sad dis life sef truth is bitter i doubt [size=15pt]naija babes: u dey financial handicap sef dem run not to talk of physical[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Ariyke: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! this is called Love happy for d guy cus if na for Naija mmmm make i no talk again

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2012
PastelChic: This really is a gurl that has seen the greatness in her man and loves him unconditionally for who he is...This is true love..they are indeed match made in heaven and soulmate... many men indeed may have had the chance in their lifetime to have met a woman like this, but may have gone on with the "man thing..the game, looking out for superficial qualitites instead of the real thing...many have had the real thing stare them in the face, but was too dumb to recognise it...beauty is only skin deep and its fading....I will tell You what will stand the test of time, the beauty inside this lady..so men, instead of lusting after a Kardashian, miss world or the glitters...ask GOD for Your soulmate..The bone of Your bones and flesh of your flesh..and for all saying 9j gurls will zap if they were thrown into this situation, You must have gone after the wrong thing in the first place..water will always find its level...also not many 9j man who also are prone to infedelity will stand by their woman in times of trial..they will use it as escape route for their philandering...even if the man remains faithful, His homies and family members instead of laud His love and courage for his wifey, will pile frustatrations to their union and encourage the man to leave his wife
on point buh naija babes still remain naija babes, imagine a gurl having 3 boyfriends, and always complain of them cheating on her ,what a trash..

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by cuteoly(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Guys pls give us a little credit, some ladies care morethan dis but dis was pronounced cos his country recognised him as a hero.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by goofie: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2012
wow!! when u marry ur friend and the love is not a selfish one, dts what u get.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by naijathings(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=18pt]I googled "true Unconditional Love" and that is how i ended up on this page. **teardrops**[/size]
this is a once-in-a-million-lifetimes type of love.

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by slam7000(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2012
Obere4u:
Wetin happen to 9ja girls eh!...... They cares much more if u dnt knw inugo :p:p:p

yeah right..like that one who was seeking advice here on NL on how best to dump his truck driver boyfriend who brought her out of the slums and paid her school fees to uni and later found out he wasnt up to her standard as a graduate....bro forget that..dem bitches will dump your broke and physically challenged bottom like that brave soldier God forbid it such misfortune befalls you...nwanne muru anya ka azu.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2012
y'all saying something about 9ja girls ask yourself this question: are you the type of man that a girl will be willing to go through thick and thin for? take a good look at your life before criticizing the other person. by the way, its funny how very few ladies have commented here. . . cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by naijathings(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2012
cuteoly: Guys pls give us a little credit, some ladies care morethan dis but dis was pronounced cos his country recognised him as a hero.
no make me vex with you oh! you still dey ask for credit. MTN abi Glo? Credit Credit everytime na him naija girls sabi. Even if her boyfriend dey afghanistan dey fight she go still ask for credit. in fact, i don vex *slaps her*

LMAO
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2012
Is this what 'True unconditional love' is all about?!! No wonder it doesnt exist.. Naija babe no need to wait for you to handicap physically before she dumps your disabled quadruplegic a`ss for the next guy!! The only time a Nigerian babe will stick by you in times like this is if the government rewards you with like 1 billion Dollars.. Even that sef, she will kill you as soon as you marry her and abscond with your life saving!!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Iaz93: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Dis is lovvvvvve #cryin

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Tmany(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2012
Am so moved those pictures says it all .
That true love hope to feel somefin like that for someone soon

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by otosa(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2012
I promise, I wouldn't marry until I come across of this kind love. This is all the world is about not the money.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by naijathings(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Is this what 'True unconditional love' is all about?!! No wonder it doesnt exist.. Naija babe no need to wait for you to handicap physically before she dumps your disabled quadruplegic a`ss for the next guy!! The only time a Nigerian babe will stick by you in times like this is if the government rewards you with like 1 billion Dollars.. Even that sef, she will kill you as soon as you marry her and abscond with your life saving!!
Ha na wah oh... you don watch Eucharia and Liz Benson film too much. Ha magana Naija yarinya bad but no be like this as i take faint am. mik i take am easy
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2012
This cant happen in Nig..reason,your colleagues or superiors in the military will take over your wife,your a.rse will be kicked out of the barrack,you,ll find yourself at the nearest bus depot or motor park with a huge bill board round your neck recounting tales of your bravery in the military with supporting photos to prove your story,some will pity you and drop some mangled naira notes into your grubby hands,others will walk past after all they,ve seen beggers worse than you.finally you,d probably be dead before you receive any financial assistance from the military.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Is this what 'True unconditional love' is all about?!! No wonder it doesnt exist.. Naija babe no need to wait for you to handicap physically before she dumps your disabled quadruplegic a`ss for the next guy!! The only time a Nigerian babe will stick by you in times like this is if the government rewards you with like 1 billion Dollars.. Even that sef, she will kill you as soon as you marry her and abscond with your life saving!!

Tell them Okija.
supported a million times...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Fate Of Ada / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.