Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102739 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Okwula: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Square peg in a round hole!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
I need an update on when Port Harcourt n Enugu are starting.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Leripa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Somex10202: .yes u are right is the SIWESS office

When is Lagos state having its interview?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
;
Leripa:

No gatecrashing o...its an interview and not a test o...
grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Leripa:

check ur text messg and follow d link if U are not a get crasher. U are sounding like a get crasher.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
Leripa:

it shows you were not invited. Better stay away
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by nikola(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
grin
olumaxi: omotola..hahahaha,i simply typd dat statement so u culd display ur foolishnes..al dsame,tanx 4 proovin me right
HEHEHE. CHEI! NO BE LIE? KEEP WALKING
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
Leripa:

.lagos is starting tuesday 9th oct-saturday 13th oct 9am each day.is u kan make it d ist day try if nt u have d oda days

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Leripa hope u r invited sha o,or u wan entre tru back door ni?as my fellow drivers have tok no gate crashing o.lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by haykay2005: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2012
omotola1:
OMG!
Pls let‘s apply some common sense here...
How much is d worth of goods d drivers will transport?
How on earth will dey pay 500k-700k to som1 transporting goods worth just 1 million plus?
Didn‘t u calculate running cost of production?
Or u think dangote opened his company to enrich trailer drivers?
He‘s gonna fuel the damn trucks too mind u!
Stop ds damn BS info!
according to international standard the average entry level pay for illiterate drivers is $40,000 not to talk of graduates.you can follow this link for more info
http://askthetrucker.com/entry-level-truck-drivers-can-make-40000-per-year/

we can also learn more from trucker stories here
http://blogs.payscale.com/salarystories/2006/12/trucker_stories.html
so paying salaries within this range is not a bad idea for graduates in nigeria.trucking is a very challenging job
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2012
abeg,ao can i get to d interview centre 4rm gbagada-church?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2012
haykay2005:
according to international standard the average entry level pay for illiterate drivers is $40,000 not to talk of graduates.you can follow this link for more info
http://askthetrucker.com/entry-level-truck-drivers-can-make-40000-per-year/

we can also learn more from trucker stories here
http://blogs.payscale.com/salarystories/2006/12/trucker_stories.html
so paying salaries within this range is not a bad idea for graduates in nigeria.trucking is a very challenging job

you are right from what i read on d above site,,,, dat salary is even a peanut. Atleast Dangote shld understand d implication of employing graduates as drivers,,,, salary dat is comensurate with d job responsibility shld b paid.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kokozain(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2012
olumaxi: abeg,ao can i get to d interview centre 4rm gbagada-church?
board bus to ojota cross to oregun road ask of philips at d back thats where siwes is located for d interview. Or beta still board bus goin to oshodi or anthony alight at anthony ask where u can board bus to ojota.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by haykay2005: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2012
Johnnyemy:

you are right from what i read on d above site,,,, dat salary is even a peanut. Atleast Dangote shld understand d implication of employing graduates as drivers,,,, salary dat is comensurate with d job responsibility shld b paid.
If some multinationals can pay according to international standard,I see no reason why dangote should pay less.
I read a comment where the trucker said he abandon trucking profession the day he finished his degree and this is dangote entry level#smh
I want everyone of us to read through especially the second link and learn more,we should know what we are doing and why
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=kokozain] board bus to ojota cross to oregun road ask of philips at d back thats where siwes is located for d interview. Or beta still board bus goin to oshodi or anthony alight at anthony ask where u can board bus to ojota. [/quote
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
my interview is tomorow in abj. My fellow executive driver please pray for me to pass the oral interview. We shall letter meet in Zaria for practical
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
Xpset: my interview is tomorow in abj. My fellow executive driver please pray for me to pass the oral interview. We shall letter meet in Zaria for practical
what do you mean by practical? Hope they said no prior experience is required?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ndcide(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Audinowing: what do you mean by practical? Hope they said no prior experience is required?

you wan use trailer learn driving? odikwa risky.. tongue

how many months dangote go use train a novice driver to expert level; com leave trailer for am. nna nawaoh!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
What I know is dat Dangote value his investment. Training a novice for driving may b wastful for him. I still doubt if dis is actually driving or may be managing d truck for him lets watch and see.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by haykay2005: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
ndcide:

you wan use trailer learn driving? odikwa risky.. tongue

how many months dangote go use train a novice driver to expert level; com leave trailer for am. nna nawaoh!
You guys can google" truck driving school"the traning is 3 to 4 weeks and no prior experience required
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Audinowing: what do you mean by practical? Hope they said no prior experience is required?
what he mean by practical is place where we will learn how τ̅☺ drive the truck I.e institute of technology zaria

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
haykay2005:
You guys can google" truck driving school"the traning is 3 to 4 weeks and no prior experience required
yeah its true but those without experience it take them about 5-6 weeks to learn,that is what I saw on google!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
expect the following question tomorow.
1. Tell us about yourself
2. What is your weakness
3. Why should we hire you
4. What salary do you wish to be paid
5. Why do you want to work with us
6. Tell us what u no about Dangote.

Thank u
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by AdaralegbeO(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Guys, all d best 2morrow
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
I learnt dangote dont pay well, and my fear i doubt if he will pay above 60k or 70k for the driver stuff... Someone posted their salary scale on 9jahotjob
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
kokozain..thanks 4 dat info man
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
chux4liv: I learnt dangote dont pay well, and my fear i doubt if he will pay above 60k or 70k for the driver stuff... Someone posted their salary scale on 9jahotjob
Does he work there?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Yes he works there,
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2012
on my way to the interview venue at abj centre.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2012
chux4liv: I learnt dangote dont pay well, and my fear i doubt if he will pay above 60k or 70k for the driver stuff... Someone posted their salary scale on 9jahotjob

I have somebody with ssce working as a driver in dangote,,,the guy said his basic salary is 120k.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
@120k,hw sure ar u?pls dnt com&exagerate for us here o.if dat is tru,i don harma b dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.