Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101916 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg leave us make we dream..joseph had a dream,even dat famous guy said 'he had a dream'..great men alwaz av dreams..wink
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Foster cat:
No b only olu pilot na olu brukutu...hehehehehe*laughing like otedorllar*
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
If u lyk,laf lyk Osama..ko kan aye
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
if l nail this job, i'll always dress like GEJ on d truck. With a logo of Fresh-Air Nigeria
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Donlexino(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2012
More updates please!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2012
I no fit shout omo I dey wait for my trailer cos,if I enter road with dat trailer,na him be say I no go stop for road till I reach kano with my cement and spagheti,cos the way I go zoom enter road with that trailer dangote self go confess say na original driver I be,hope say ac go dey work inside dat trailer and my ogogoro and sheepe go dey by my side and my opeka go dey for road dey wait for me.omo I don dey zoom go kano abeg make una free me cos my brake no dey work till I reach kano.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by rudee007(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Bidam: .sori to reply late..jus a simple question on ur age and job experience on d cv u submited and y do u want to work for dangote..my interviewer rlly harped on d salary issue but i was smart enof to know y he was insisting on wat i think abt d salry scale

Please what was the reply you gave him/her
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by agbat1(m): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2012
People you have to wait and see what will happen in lagos centre.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2012
I love everybody's passion for this job now those criticizing it are now forever remaining silent because of the passion every applicants are showing for the job thumb up peeps I love ur enthusiasm

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joejon19: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2012
any1 in lagos zone should help me by sending his phone number to my email address bussyday22@yahoo.com. God bless....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2012
1Dray:

Ol' boy see dreamer o... Wetin come be d difference btw u nd them illiterates truck drivers?
The diffrence btw me nd u is dat I ve a job nd I am happy catching my fun here.I am happy for those taking a bold step to greater success nd u are a frustrated job seeking Malu with pride and no job.go eat ur kwali.imbesillic slowpoke
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jackpot(f): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2012
jhydebaba: Yes, you will soon address me as one and I am coming for your hand in marriage. cheesy
sorry dear, I can't marry a truck driver! I don't wish to have loads of Dangote trailers instead of posh cars on my wedding entourage! tongue cheesy
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2012
1Dray:

Ol' boy see dreamer o... Wetin come be d difference btw u nd them illiterates truck drivers?

Idiot let me ask U,,,, what is the difference b/w educated business man and illiterate business man? Anumanu answer the question,,,,, your type are d once dat will end up teaching in one backward primary school without achieving anything in life,,,, I pitty ur mama bc by now U go don dey slap am make she come give U food,,,, U are a half baked graduate who cannot challenge his future. Idiot lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Hmm I am proud to be a graduate trailer driver with dangote group,guys don't u no dat as a member of dangote group,even if ur friends or people get to no u work with dangote group u will be more respected unlike those dat work with bank and other organisation,hope u guys no dat dangote is not into debt,unlike other organisation into debt and owning most banks billions of dollars.even if ur babes get to no u work with dangote she wil be the one chasing u and not u chasing her,so guys I have a delivery, am living for sokoto with 100 bags of cement let me zoom off.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ashson: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2012
Any updates about d interview 2day pls...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2012
jackpot: sorry dear, I can't marry a truck driver! I don't wish to have loads of Dangote trailers instead of posh cars on my wedding entourage! tongue cheesy
Pls now, don't play hard. Mind you I am "Executive" truck driver. Many girls would be longing to marry us in the nearest future.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2012
you guys shouldnt sell d truck and think u can get away with it. Dangote na father for fraternity. Na u go submit urself willingly.
Am on my way to deliver indomine to cross river via enugu. My wife abeg wait for emene junction and take 4 caton home for junior

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2012
ashson: Any updates about d interview 2day pls...
Before the interview starts? Na wow . . . . . . No go dey hurry with trailer o!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Foster cat:
B deceiving nd consoling ur sef.I just dey imagine hw dey go pursue gate crashers.d guys already have their hands full,any more persons ll. Cause frustration to them.wait for d next advart.am on my way do deliver cement to onitsha via agbor.taking a bottle of odeku at umunede.motor boy,u see dat girl yansh? Go call am come,after dat go prepae d mattrass wey day inside my truck.I need to take this one for d road to clear my eyez..lol
U are so funny!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
Any new update make una yan us!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls dos that went 4 interview 2day shld pls update us&i want know if we're to report to interview venues thru out d days or it's just 1day interview.pls i nid answer frm dos dat took part ystde
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
na wao. This people that attend todays interview are hangry o. abi una no answer well today. Give us update na. Haba, if u dont make it no block others own na. Whether u give info or not na people go still work there. Opari
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Donlexino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
chiboy1928: I no fit shout omo I dey wait for my trailer cos,if I enter road with dat trailer,na him be say I no go stop for road till I reach kano with my cement and spagheti,cos the way I go zoom enter road with that trailer dangote self go confess say na original driver I be,hope say ac go dey work inside dat trailer and my ogogoro and sheepe go dey by my side and my opeka go dey for road dey wait for me.omo I don dey zoom go kano abeg make una free me cos my brake no dey work till I reach kano.
funny guy!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Donlexino(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Xpset: you guys shouldnt sell d truck and think u can get away with it. Dangote na father for fraternity. Na u go submit urself willingly.
Am on my way to deliver indomine to cross river via enugu. My wife abeg wait for emene junction and take 4 caton home for junior
u guyz should stop choking me with laugh naw!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Neyopumpy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
For those dat did dia interview today, any news? Pls share
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Neyo pumpy: For those dat did dia interview today, any news? Pls share

I think τhe questions are τhe same wink just Ŧħåϯ they want Ť☺ see Ɣ☺Ʊ face Ť☺ face smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ty207: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
i need help oooo.. when applying i use awaiting result up to this moment my result is not yet out....what should i do cos i was shortlisted for the interview...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Foster cat:
The diffrence btw me nd u is dat I ve a job nd I am happy catching my fun here.I am happy for those taking a bold step to greater success nd u are a frustrated job seeking Malu with pride and no job.go eat ur kwali.imbesillic slowpoke
Johnnyemy:

Idiot let me ask U,,,, what is the difference b/w educated business man and illiterate business man? Anumanu answer the question,,,,, your type are d once dat will end up teaching in one backward primary school without achieving anything in life,,,, I pitty ur mama bc by now U go don dey slap am make she come give U food,,,, U are a half baked graduate who cannot challenge his future. Idiot lol.....
Foster cat:

Hold it there! Dont get it twisted. I dont've anything against any graduate driving truck. Its only a blind and deaf man that will not know that thousands of Nigerian youth are unemployed roaming the streets daily in search of jobs that dont seem to exist. I'm among the school of thoughts that believe in dignity of labour and starting small. Even Dangote and many billionaires had humble beginings. I was only asking if u use thesame pattern and orientations that illiterate drivers use in driving and living their kind of reckless and 'toutish' kind of life, like the one of u narrated and painted above, what would be the difference btw u and the illiterate drivers? Why would Dangote want to go for graduate drivers if on the long run u will end bn like the illiterate drivers? Methink Dangote want to make and see a change by introducing graduates into this. Correct me if am wrong here with my question and post.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
We shall get they great dangote graduate trailers drivers association,any info concerning today interview
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
chiboy1928: My great dangote trailers drivers colleague,omo if I enter ma trailer hmm I must make sure say I load am wit enof sheepe,ogogoro,hennesy, and condom,becos those ogogoro and sheepe including hennesy na him go be my spiritual guide for road when I dey zoom go maiduguri and also that condom na for ore along benin experess way,na him he go start him home work cos I hear say plenty opeke. And sisi dey dat end.so if I reach ore wit ma trailer,hmmm na him I go come pack well comot,go look for my sisi,we go enter under ma trailer perform after 2 round,hmm wen I don satisfy my condo, I go enter ma trailer to zoom finally to maiduguri.omo una no see sa na enjoyment work be dis!!!dangote u do well oh
O boy! Dangote is watching this thread o! BEWARE!!!
Don‘t forfeit ds job o!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Compudoms(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Anybody who is serious about this job should start looking for guarantors. You will need at least 2 heavily loaded(money) people to sign for you. Think about that and stop ur noise. Don't think Dangote will leave you with his #26m trailer and goods worth #1m for nothing.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Compudoms: Anybody who is serious about this job should start looking for guarantors. You will need at least 2 heavily loaded(money) people to sign for you. Think about that and stop ur noise. Don't think Dangote will leave you with his #26m trailer and goods worth #1m for nothing.
Yeah true talk!
Sincerely u‘ve got a point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.