Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102003 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sammsimm(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
@compudoms what ur problem why are u jealous that u were not shortlisted. For the job when others were submittin their cv u were forming big boy now u are having bad belle for those shortlisted my friend go and sleep weather u like it or not we are going to turn around and improve the haulage business of dangote with our skill and experience. And also also help to bring a lot. Of development after our training into that organisation,sorry u we're not shortlisted try and apply next year bad belle guy abeg free our guys jare.great,great dangote graduate trailer driver!!!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
@compudoms what ur problem why are u jealous that u were not shortlisted. For the job when others were submittin their cv u were forming big boy now u are having bad belle for those shortlisted my friend go and sleep weather u like it or not we are going to turn around and improve the haulage business of dangote with our skill and experience. And also also help to bring a lot. Of development after our training into that organisation,sorry u we're not shortlisted try and apply next year sadist bad belle guy abeg free our guys jare.great,great dangote graduate trailer driver!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omolola123(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
VACANCY
DATA FIELD COLLECTOR
TO WORK IN CERTAIN PLACES IN LAGOS, AND GET PAID WEEKLY FOR EVERY JOB DONE ,WE PAY THE MINIMUM OF 10000 THOUSAND NAIRA WEEKLY.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN MOVE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER , BUT YOU ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING TO ANYBODY,
IF YOU ARE THE LAZY TYPE WHO IS LOOKING FOR OFFICE WORK DON’T CALL THIS NUMBER, WE DON’T WANT LAZY PEOPLE.

MR SAMUEL 08131170050, 07034271596
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
@compudoms what ur problem why are u jealous that u were not shortlisted. For the job when others were submittin their cv u were forming big boy now u are having bad belle for those shortlisted my friend go and sleep weather u like it or not we are going to turn around and improve the haulage business of dangote with our skill and experience. And also also help to bring a lot. Of development after our training into that organisation,sorry u we're not shortlisted try and apply next year sadist bad belle guy instead of you to be happy with us u are just being jealous nonentity abeg free our guys jare.great,great dangote graduate trailer driver!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
omolola123: VACANCY
DATA FIELD COLLECTOR
TO WORK IN CERTAIN PLACES IN LAGOS, AND GET PAID WEEKLY FOR EVERY JOB DONE ,WE PAY THE MINIMUM OF 10000 THOUSAND NAIRA WEEKLY.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN MOVE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER , BUT YOU ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING TO ANYBODY,
IF YOU ARE THE LAZY TYPE WHO IS LOOKING FOR OFFICE WORK DON’T CALL THIS NUMBER, WE DON’T WANT LAZY PEOPLE.

Dem tell you say this thread na for lazy people? U think a lazy man fit drive trailers or truck?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sorry!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
1Dray:

Hold it there! Dont get it twisted. I dont've anything against any graduate driving truck. Its only a blind and deaf man that will not know that thousands of Nigerian youth are unemployed roaming the streets daily in search of jobs that dont seem to exist. I'm among the school of thoughts that
believe in dignity of labour and starting small. Even Dangote and many billionaires had humble beginings. I was only asking if u use thesame pattern and orientations that illiterate drivers use in driving and living their kind of reckless and 'toutish' kind of life, like the one of u narrated and painted above, what would be the difference btw u and the illiterate drivers? Why would Dangote want to go for graduate drivers if on the long run u will end bn like the illiterate drivers? Methink Dangote want to make and see a change by introducing graduates into this. Correct me if am wrong here with my question and post.

U are bush man! Do u need magician to tell u that we are just cracking jokes nd catching fun wit those statements?
Thank u mr lecturer.go make d diffrence...to ur tent o Israel
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Compudoms: Anybody who is serious about this job should start looking for guarantors. You will need at least 2 heavily loaded(money) people to sign for you. Think about that and stop ur noise. Don't think Dangote will leave you with his #26m trailer and goods worth #1m for nothing.

People no dey think b4 they talk. So those illiterate driver's presently at dongote took their state Governor to go sign for dem abi. araoko
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just dey wonder why are people so jealous we are just here to catch fun,abeg dat guy way say make we go bring gurantor,I see say dat guy na sadist and bad belle,he beta go village go ask him papa say no who do am way he no take get common sense,hw I wish I fit see dat stupid guy na dat kondo olopa way police dey take do justice for those reckless danfo driver for lagos na him I go take smash him head,oloshi olofofo,oloriburuku,abi na me do u,u beta go ask ur papa and ur kinsman who do u animal,u beta no come my way because na holyghost bomb I go used bombard dat ur stupid head way no complete oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
omolola123: VACANCY
DATA FIELD COLLECTOR

You expect pple to trust ds info just like dat? U opened ur NL account since 2009 with just 4 posts... U com bring your ‘wahyo‘ job post for trailer drivers... U expect dem to grab ur offer of 10k per week? Wen dangote can pay at least 40k per week.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
If you want to guarantee your employment ,dress like a malam to the interview location and speak like an Hausa man.Remember to put an alhaji as one or two of your referee.Goodluck
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Foster cat:

U are bush man! Do u need magician to tell u that we are just cracking jokes nd catching fun wit those statements?

You know what? You're a big fo.ol! What makes you a graduate here? A Half baked graduate making noise here. Do you think because you applied for the job makes you get the job automatically? Do you think you're the only one that applied for the job? I guess you think because its a trucking driving job you wont 've to compete for it and prove that you're a real graduate and qualified for the job. Go and pass the interview first before come here and make hell of noise. #DayDreamer! Keep day dreaming...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
this page is too dull for my likeness,kano ppl shd update us on what is happening at their centre.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by emalekuo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
THIS IS NAIRA LAND HOUSE COMMOTION
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
1Dray:

You know what? You're a big fo.ol! What makes you a graduate here? A Half baked graduate making noise here. Do you think because you applied for the job makes you get the job automatically? Do you think you're the only one that applied for the job? I guess you think because its a trucking driving job you wont 've to compete for it and prove that you're a real graduate and qualified for the job. Go and pass the interview first before come here and make hell of noise. #DayDreamer! Keep day dreaming...

looooooooooooooooooooooooool...I asked u a simple question. go and look d question.bush man
i am very sure u failed comprehension in English.sorry all the same.not my faultttttttt grin grin tongue
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foster cat:

make i help u,sorry asre 1Dray:pls answer this simple question
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Okwula: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
I see! Many of these would be Dangote drivers could have made wonderful comedians. Why not partner with basketmouth instead of making me laugh like I'm insane here?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls House!!!! Anybody that went for the interview
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Since yestaday no any good update. It look like no nland member attending at the kano zone since yestday. Abi una no answer d question well ni. Whateva just update us, I can ask dem to reschedule another interview for una.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Was there an age limit for this vacancy so i can know which of my declaration of age to carry? Lasgidi interviewers here i come
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
sleeky8: Was there an age limit for this vacancy so i can know which of my declaration of age to carry? Lasgidi interviewers here i come

Who ask for declartion of age now. truck driver no get overage in nigeria. I dought if the even require ur declrtion of age.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Xpset:

Who ask for declartion of age now. truck driver no get overage in nigeria. I dought if the even require ur declrtion of age.

How many declarations of age shld one have...lol pls let's kip d thread focused on its objective which is wat its labeled...I'm glad I joined nairaland!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
sleeky8: Was there an age limit for this vacancy so i can know which of my declaration of age to carry? Lasgidi interviewers here i come

U should not b less than 25yrs. That is d limit.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kano centre your last update was on 2nd. 3-4th no one hear from una again. Abi no internet connection for north again
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by virgindesy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
guy i tot d age limit is suppose to be 25?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
make peeps 4rm oda zones hint us on wats hapenin na..abi u don enta oath say make u no tel?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2012
olumaxi: make peeps 4rm oda zones hint us on wats hapenin na..abi u don enta oath say make u no tel?
dat means u join late,kano people have realy enlighten us wot went down d ist day,scrol down from d ist page
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2012

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2012
Pls all guys from Abuja centre should pls upDATE us Őᵑ τhe latest development smiley

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Moukafoam(f): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2012
I should have applied atleast if women can drive truck in τhe US why can't we do it here in Naija sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.