Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952617 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by babakb: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
wow no be small thing, are you in Finland, please what are the requirements

I'm not in Finland ohhh, I'm an aspirant too, just go through their sight you will see everything that is required.

The ones I know Sha are:
Pass Duolingo English test with a minimum of 85 points.
Previous work experience in any skill you wish to learn will be an added advantage.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
good day chief, this vamia vocational school that will be open in august please do you know how the documents that one needs to be ready to apply for welding

I don't know anything about their vocational schools but I think some people have responded already
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
homotayo11:
Masters is expensive, Tempere university masters course on software engineering is €12k, I read vocational is free as long you understand the language to an extent.

If you're studying in Finnish language, all courses are free however if you'll receive your lectures in English, you'll pay the fees. All courses are also subject to scholarships so search for scholarship opportunities in Tampere.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
hikiki:
Pls senior colleagues in the house, would University's in Finland collect transcript from individual. Like my wife has her transcript already saved in her mail box, would the require it sent from her University or will the accept it directly sent from her? Pls I need response. Tanks

They won't recognize transcripts sent by the students. All transcripts must be sent by your university

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
adejoro1988:
How easy is their visa once you have gotten admission.

It's not so difficult. Just ensure the documents required are submitted. Their resident permit application process is quite straightforward and transparent

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Outstandingmam:

They won't recognize transcripts sent by the students. All transcripts must be sent by your university
Sir pls can I have your number,so we can interact betta? Pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Positivitttty11(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Outstandingmam:

It's not so difficult. Just ensure the documents required are submitted. Their resident permit application process is quite straightforward and transparent

After applying at the application centre, how long does it take normally to get the residence permit?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Outstandingmam:

Boss,what happened is her uni had previously sent the transcript to a school she tried applying for few months ago,we couldn't meet up,thou we used an agency Sha. So we requested for it to be sent to her mail box to be used subsequently. So are u saying she can't upload it to any University that requests for her transcripts? Sorry to worry yo sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
hikiki:

Boss,what happened is her uni had previously sent the transcript to a school she tried applying for few months ago,we couldn't meet up,thou we used an agency Sha. So we requested for it to be sent to her mail box to be used subsequently. So are u saying she can't upload it to any University that requests for her transcripts? Sorry to worry yo sir

As long as it's coming from her, they won't accept it as authentic. During application, she can upload so that it aids her application but if the university doesn't send it to the Finnish school directly, they won't give her the admission

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Positivitttty11:

After applying at the application centre, how long does it take normally to get the residence permit?

2 months
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2023
hikiki:

Sir pls can I have your number,so we can interact betta? Pls

I'm female actually.

Also you can drop your questions here. I don't like interactions from NL outside it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Outstandingmam:

As long as it's coming from her, they won't accept it as authentic. During application, she can upload so that it aids her application but if the university doesn't send it to the Finnish school directly, they won't give her the admission
Good morning,tanks for your Swift respone. If I get you correctly,she can upload the transcript at the application stage? Then at wot stage would the demand it from her University
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Outstandingmam:

Thanks..what if we use the that her University sent to previously,would the accept since is not coming from us directly. Y am asking all this is cos we went through a lot before we got the initial trancpt after paying so much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2023
hikiki:

Good morning,tanks for your Swift respone. If I get you correctly,she can upload the transcript at the application stage? Then at wot stage would the demand it from her University

There's always space to upload transcript on the studyinfo dot fi page during application stage. However, most universities would want the copy direct from the applicant's university to reach them latest 28th April which is about 3 months after application closes.

However, you should follow the instructions from the particular university or universities you're applying to
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2023
hikiki:

Thanks..what if we use the that her University sent to previously,would the accept since is not coming from us directly. Y am asking all this is cos we went through a lot before we got the initial trancpt after paying so much

I don't understand what you mean here but the rule is: Academic transcripts must come directly from your former university. There's no ambiguity or beating about the bush. Infact, some Finnish universities will tell you exactly how they want your university to handle the envelope.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adejoro1988(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2023
I wanted to further for my Ph.d, but my overall cgpa for master is 57%. How do i go about these or I should apply for new master degree. History and international studies is my course.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adejoro1988(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Outstandingmam:

Is not like USA or Canada even if all your document are completed you we still be denied. is not USA or Canada even if all your document are completed you still be denied 100%.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Outstandingmam:

There's always space to upload transcript on the studyinfo dot fi page during application stage. However, most universities would want the copy direct from the applicant's university to reach them latest 28th April which is about 3 months after application closes.

However, you should follow the instructions from the particular university or universities you're applying to
Will the request for only 1 transcript through out the application and acceptance. cos am seeing stuffs know like courier services will be needed etc. Do we need the services of the courier at the application stage also? Sorry pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
hikiki:

Will the request for only 1 transcript through out the application and acceptance. cos am seeing stuffs know like courier services will be needed etc. Do we need the services of the courier at the application stage also? Sorry pls

Everything about application is done online on the portal. You can upload the transcript you have to the portal however, that will not suffice until they get the physical copy from your former school.

Your transcript will be sent to each Finnish university you apply to by your Alma mater by courier services of course
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
adejoro1988:
Is not like USA or Canada even if all your document are completed you we still be denied. is not USA or Canada even if all your document are completed you still be denied 100%.

Everyone I know, who applied for Finnish residence permit, with complete documentation, received their permits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by homotayo11(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thanks for all you do to keep this thread alive and informative.
Outstandingmam:

Everyone I know, who applied for Finnish residence permit, with complete documentation, received their permits

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
homotayo11:
Thanks for all you do to keep this thread alive and informative.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nietab: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Outstandingmam:

Please for a masters degree of 2years, how much should be the proof of fund in eurod
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by RegArmani: 1:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Pls, gurus in the house. Can I show proof of funds for RP then send the money to the person that will give it to me after?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Nietab:

Please for a masters degree of 2years, how much should be the proof of fund in eurod

€560*12months

You need funds for just 1 year

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2023
RegArmani:
Pls, gurus in the house. Can I show proof of funds for RP then send the money to the person that will give it to me after?

No

Also avoid asking these kind of questions on such a public forum
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adejoro1988(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Outstandingmam:

€560*12months

You need funds for just 1 year
Help us dey convert the money to naira at time make we no how far.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Good morning ma, do wen need authorization and legalisation of documents at same time? If yes,plss what r dey documents pls.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by babakb: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2023
oak202:

I can see you didn't read my last post before you posted this message which i said all your certified documents have to be uploaded on https://enterfinland.fi/eServices/account/login

To God be the glory, i have 3 junior ones in Finland and one has gotten his passport last year. Mind you i’m a Senior level officer with Lagos State Government before you ask me what i’m doing in Nigeria.

Any information i put out here is through my experience because i personally assisted them through the processes.

I will soon share testimony of 2 other people here very soon because one of them had done his biometric at VFS,Abuja on Tuesday & interview at Finnish Embassy , Abuja on Wednesday.

I might not know about any other school process in Finland but for Vamia Vocational School, do not doubt my information.

God bless you

Please kindly help answer my questions,

I'm 40 years, do I have any chance of securing a place at Vamia Institute?
It's stated in the Vamia website that only Duolingo English Test is accepted for Machinists, Mechanical Fitter and Welder but everyone here keeps talking about IELTS?
Upon completing the 3 years course at Vamia, at what level are you going to continue studies in the University?
Which Residence Permit is given to Successful Vamia Candidates, A Permit or B Permit?

Many thanks for your helpful response.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Abby212: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good evening all, please I am new to this Finland study route and haven't gotten much information.
Please do I need to pay tuition deposit after admission?
Also what are the requirements or documents needed for admission?
Again, I have searched and can't find a university for masters in social work.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good evening once again,pls is the proof of funds requested during the applying for Students Resident permit or during the Visa processing? Pls am kind confused. Tanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
adejoro1988:
Help us dey convert the money to naira at time make we no how far.

I'm sure you know the rates change everyday? You should Google Euro to Naira and convert it yourself when you're ready to apply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.