Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (63576 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Kslib, I yam SMH!! cheesy
Why inda bombaclaaat chop yam @ dis bombakllaat time of the day mehn.. How da bombaclaaat yam wannna digest mehn... Damn mehn...bombaclaaaaat!!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by bymigokeph: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
tink guys r dat easy 2 predict eh.
na air u go cash
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib:
Why inda bombaclaaat chop yam @ dis bombakllaat time of the day mehn.. How da bombaclaaat yam wannna digest mehn... Damn mehn...bombaclaaaaat!!!
Lmao!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao!!
Me ina da feelind bombaklaaat sleeepy mehn... Yo,yo,yo gudnite mehn... The bombacklllaaat jamaican weed me smoke this bombaclaaaat nite na very strong one mehn...
Kslib still remain a bombaclllaaat inspiration to tha bombaklllat jamaican youth mehn.... **puffs smoke in the air and shouts bombaklaaaaat mehn** one love......

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2012
bymigokeph: tink guys r dat easy 2 predict eh.
na air u go cash

grin grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ultiandroid: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2012
winkNah so
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by chinig(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2012
Av d Waring party's signed a peace treaty?@op nd @190

@ebma, its safe 2 go back 2 NL.

cheesy
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by tpia5: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2012
He Wants To Live Together

Nothing says committed more than a guy giving up his precious man cave. If he’s willing to share his space voluntarily—not just as a way to save money—he’s thinking wifey material. For many guys, it’s like the dress rehearsal before the main act. Bonus points if he brings up the topic

nah, not so.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by swtcharissa(f): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2012
I hope is thread was not composed by an 18yr old single sister whose guy is giving her all these treat,babe na one chance bus u just enter so,joint ACCOUNT KOR,JOINT ACCOUNT NI,even with a husband is almost impossible these days,nt to talk of Boyfrd,I am married and I can't remember my guy or anyone I kne doing any of these just to prove it is 'WEDDING BELLS TIME',y rushing to make d gal share ur room n roof before marriage,when u have a whole of a life time to do dat,(and e go even tire u sef).abeg next thread plz
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Wait! Babes...u actually gave ur real fb profile name on a public forum Seriously?! What r u 5yrs old Chei!
dat's wat happens wen U call a beginner fine gal,few pimples
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Kslib: Yo,yo yo nairalanders... Dem bombaclaaat people inda house inada bomboclaat post whaat inda relate to da bombokllaaat thread... All tha bombocklaaat hiddden post ina bomba much na...
are U OKAY? ...or
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Kslib:
u sure something aint ticking in ur medular? undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2012
Gen2jaynee: are U OKAY? ...or

Dats wah happpens wen u mixupp with jamaicans u neva become normal again undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gen2jaynee: are U OKAY? ...or
Me ina perfectly bombakllaaat okay man.. Bombaklaaaat mehn... Bombaklaaaat eh..
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u sure something aint ticking in ur medular? undecided undecided
What? Ima bombaclaaaat okay mehn... Me inada normal mehn...bombaklaaat mehn...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
190:

Dats wah happpens wen u mixupp with jamaicans u neva become normal again undecided
*imagine*
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2012
angry angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ivorybabe88(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Dahbutter: Sign he wants to marry u- He no longer uses condoms 4 u! The ones in his wallet are 4 his mere fuckbuddys grin

Okija, chop knucle you killed the thread right there! One champion beer for u grin
Mayb the mentality of people in america is different, but not using a condom, is not a sign he wants to marry you...lol, he just wants to feel your insides better lipsrsealed wink
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by jstringz(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

I may have to put this inmy new book titled: GUYS: 10 Signs to show you that You are her Maga!

Am waitin 4 ur thread on maga signs grin
Okija_juju:

I may have to put this inmy new book titled: GUYS: 10 Signs to show you that You are her Maga!

Am waitin 4 ur thread on maga signs
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by SELFWORTH: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
jesse8048: Gals spend about 60% of their time tinking marriage, guys spend same time tinking about cash.
Na waaa
Wrong. They spend all their time thinking about sex. planning how they will get into your pants.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by SELFWORTH: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
ivorybabe88:
Mayb the mentality of people in america is different, but not using a condom, is not a sign he wants to marry you...lol, he just wants to feel your insides better lipsrsealed wink
Vulgar people. You sound like tramps...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by SELFWORTH: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
tpia@:

nah, not so.
i concur...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by RuggedSniper: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2020
PG1:@OP
Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

When a man makes it clear how special you are (obviously), by saying you’re the only woman who’s ever done fill-in-the-blank for him or made him feel this way, he’s on his way to don the tux.

You’re Invited To His Family Events

If he imagines you having a lead role in the big picture, he will include you in family holidays and bring you as his plus one to other special events. He wouldn’t want his family and friends to get close to you if he didn’t want you to stick around for the long haul.

He Considers You Part of His Team

Because a guy’s career is a main part of his identity, confiding in you about work problems or crediting you for work successes means that he values you as an equal. Ditto for referring to you as a proud member of his “team.” That means you’re in life partner territory.

He Has Married Friends

Does he roll his eyes at every wedding invitation he gets? Or moan about another double date with your married friends? This could be a giveaway that he’s not ready…yet. But if most of a guy’s network of friends is married already, he’s going to start feeling like the odd man out and be more comfortable taking the leap himself.

He Increases His Touch

Once he decides you’re going to be his future Mrs., expect him to be way more touchy-feely, almost like when you first started dating. He might massage your neck when you’re working or touch your arm while you’re cooking.

He Wants To Live Together

Nothing says committed more than a guy giving up his precious man cave. If he’s willing to share his space voluntarily—not just as a way to save money—he’s thinking wifey material. For many guys, it’s like the dress rehearsal before the main act. Bonus points if he brings up the topic

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

And we’re not referring to bodily fluids here… Because money is also key to a dude’s ego, his willingness to open a joint bank account or get a pet with you shows that he wants to solidify your bond.

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

If you’ve been together for awhile and all of a sudden, he starts to act first-day-of-school excited, that might mean he’s getting giddy at the thought of proposing.

He Doesn’t Call You Bossy

Any marriage therapist will tell you feeling on equal ground is key. So if your guy never calls you “bossy,” “controlling,” or “uptight,” it’s a good sign. Those words imply that he feels he’s being caged in. So if he doesn’t use them, that means he’s open to sharing his life with someone whose skills and abilities complement his own.

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

Yup, guys have a ticking time bomb too. Even if they’re not ready for diapers yet, many men worry about being old dads. If he makes a joke about your future kids, you know he’s imagining settling down and starting his own family with you.

Courtesy: http://marriageessence./
grin... *$$*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.