Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ (5426 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by toria12(f): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
You + Your Ex GF/BF locked in a room for a night =________
1. Sex
2. Fight
3. Movie
4. Nothing
5. ________?
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by 190: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2012

Ex 1- we could chat all nite and sleep
Ex 2- uhmm probably some make out without sex
Ex 3- sex
Ex 4 nairalander - sex (Guaranteed)
Ex 5- depends on her _________
Ex 6- Guaranteed sex even pay transport fare the next day sef
But last ex 7-D hate for her is too intense 2 even reciprocate a response or touch

Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
nothing
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by 190: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:
nothing

vicky care to be my ex for the nite embarassed

i swear i wont touch you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
We will start with a French kiss and afterwhich, we will start fighting and I will cover her mouth so that she doesn't scream or shout out of control smiley
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Excelboi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nothing!
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
190:

vicky care to be my ex for the nite embarassed

i swear i wont touch you embarassed embarassed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry i cant be the 'ex"
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Sircuba: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Depends on wat separated us...but no matter wat ‘ i must do apako!
Sex! Yes!!
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by 190: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry i cant be the 'ex"

Its just for today nite, you can my wife tomorrow embarassed embarassed
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by k2039: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Not applicable.
I doubt if I would ever have a ex.
My girlfriend just has to be my wife
[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Z5MANN1jmko/SoBOI8AQeNI/AAAAAAAAAno/xAcbA2iokQc/s400/notapplicable.png[/img]
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
190:

Its just for today nite, you can my wife tomorrow embarassed embarassed

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Smuthx(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
toria12: You + Your Ex GF/BF locked in a room for a night =________
1. Sex
2. Fight
3. Movie
4. Nothing
5. ________?
did you read math related course in d university. I recreate all our moments good and bad which will include all of the above.
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by ochisman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW FAR SHE HAS GONE WITH LIFE, HER PRESENT GUY, AND SO MUCH CHATTING FOR THE NIGHT TILL WE BOTH FALL ASLEEP. (NOT SEX) because MY EX SHOULD EX,N NOTHING MUCH. IF I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH MY EX JST because OF ONE NIGHT, DEN IT MEANS DAT AM NOT A REAL MAN. REAL MEN DONT DUEL IN THE PAST, THEY MOVE ON. smiley

1 Like

Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
ochisman: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW FAR SHE HAS GONE WITH LIFE, HER PRESENT GUY, AND SO MUCH CHATTING FOR THE NIGHT TILL WE BOTH FALL ASLEEP. (NOT SEX) because MY EX SHOULD EX,N NOTHING MUCH. IF I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH MY EX JST because OF ONE NIGHT, DEN IT MEANS DAT AM NOT A REAL MAN. REAL MEN DONT DUEL IN THE PAST, THEY MOVE ON. smiley

exactly
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by vislabraye(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
If the she was figure 11 b4 and she's now like Toolz I don't know what would happen
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by KINGwax(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
ochisman: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW FAR SHE HAS GONE WITH LIFE, HER PRESENT GUY, AND SO MUCH CHATTING FOR THE NIGHT TILL WE BOTH FALL ASLEEP. (NOT SEX) because MY EX SHOULD EX,N NOTHING MUCH. IF I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH MY EX JST because OF ONE NIGHT, DEN IT MEANS DAT AM NOT A REAL MAN. REAL MEN DONT DUEL IN THE PAST, THEY MOVE ON. smiley
sir, technically, the past doesn't exist. It is created. I don't have time to start arguing.
If u think not fuckin your ex makes u a real man, u be real mumu
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by vivianc(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fight! Then a make up sex.
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2012

pls nobody likes this kind of guy. I'll say destiny brought you guys together in a private room after months or years not to give her some pep talk and bbm chats
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is easy, we will first of all gist for almost three hours and catch-up then watch a movie.
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by stev007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
She is my ex. If we broke up before, it was for a reason so I won't start going about all over again what I know I won't finish. Will just chat with her and intentional bore her to death with lazy talk till we both fall asleep. Afterall, she is my ex not my girl again
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by bunmibola(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fight
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by amyg(f): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
vivian chinaza: Fight! Then a make up sex.
Wot kinda fight?u mean Iraq nd Iran?(Ogu mba na mba)
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by vivianc(f): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
amyg:
Wot kinda fight?u mean Iraq nd Iran?(Ogu mba na mba)
Lmao! Babe ahu adiro gi chaa....... Nne eh, the guy emewa kam obi. So ogu a ga akari nke Iraq na Iran.
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by cindyrella(f): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Watch movies then maybe have s*x. It depends sha grin
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Dahbutter(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ah! Enuff Angry sex, then serious fight, then make up sex, maybe a movie cos I don't wanna hear sh*t she has 2 say, then goodbye sex and delete her number again after leavin the room grin
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by papie123: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
cindyrella: Watch movies then maybe have s*x. It depends sha grin

Watch movies ke!!!...babes its sex all d way ooo...old times sake naaa...no love up involved ooo.just a reminder of wat was...wink
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by papie123: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bros plenty english jooo
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
toria12: You + Your Ex GF/BF locked in a room for a night =________
1. Sex
2. Fight
3. Movie
4. Nothing
5. ________?
All of the above; at first we do nothing and both remain speechless - staring at each other, then we fight (argue), we have gr8t sèx, and then we settle down to watch a nice movie, then maybe have some more sèx.....

1 Like

Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
wink
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ by 190: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2012
^With a neck of yours like that, i sincerely cant understand why hes still looking
to come back, he suppose don run now grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / Sleeping With Your Sister. / Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.