Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26486 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nasri100(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2012
So what if i didnt ''depopulate'' virgins as you call it,Am i entitled to virgins now?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by wrench: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2012
engrtee: Wen a guy wan setle down, he w'il setle down.need no tips.we are single because we dont want to b marid yet
u to gbaski.........true talk.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by solid3(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Nice one.
But smthing tells me u ar still single and eager to get the hunters to notice u.
Ona kan o wo oja (no be on way pesin fiti carry enter market. )
wink cool wink
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by wrench: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Nasri100: So what if i didnt ''depopulate'' virgins as you call it,Am i entitled to virgins now?
hehehehehehehe............u're on a long thang
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by eelvismd(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2012
jayjagz: It would have being more appreciate if it is free of abusive words.

Written English is not easy for you at all!

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Tinyemeka(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod: Let's not pretend that men don't find women...but after they have finished playing and want to settle down, they start to look for wifey material. So being the saint that I am and since I am sick of reading "Tips on how to find a man" or "Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read.

@OP, I don't know if you are the author of the write-up or if it came from another source. But if you are, you know next to nothing about marriage. You still have a lot to learn quickly while you have the time.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by free2ryhme: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2012
una dey vex oooo
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by 1shortblackboy: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2012
I can braid hair I trip the girls with that sh1t grin

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2012
grin grin grin..vry funny....babes are not smiling...but its all true shaa....stop depopulating the world of virgins
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Whobedatte(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2012
ITbomb: Two things are involved .
1. Show soft n gentle confidence. Proof to everybody that u r financially secure. They will come running to you.
2. Never forget the God Factor
YES a fat bank account that leads to an ATM is the key! And U're good to go..
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by nannyo(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2012
@Poster, u are not married n called urself a wife material but ur words are abusive :oespecaiall in a public forum where u happen to be the poster U don't even know if u can get a husband from this post. I'll advice u work on urself. No hard feelings

6 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2012
UmericanGirl: to feed yourself of course. Not just indomie and rice, but also nothing extravagant.. just find one thing to learn how to prepare. Girls love it.
Don't generalise......its only LAZY GIRLS THAT LOVE IT!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

Oh oh oh... Now that I managed to see your dress code from that your photo you put up, I am not surprised by your reasoning that led you to call me a hypocrite. Had I seen it prior, I might have imagined it's just another hungry Lagos wanna-be-relevant who I need not even respond to. Lol what a nut sack!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SAW THE PICTURE TOO & CANT STOP LAUGHING

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=braine][/quote]
Lol I hear you. Without folks like us there'll be a biting lack of entertainment on this forum. I don't want my people bored now, do I? But as you can see I have just ignored the boy to carry go. He made a mistake by posting his photo here. I am well-convinced he's the kind I can't be caught associating with.
Abeg I'm off to workout, as I await Newcastle vs ManU plus including the Clasico tonight!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by reemix123(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
"Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read

What a load of nonsense definitely a female writer saying what she expects in a man. Which does not make her "wifey material" what credentials does she have ? Title should read "Single female looking for houseboy to marry"

4 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
This wont end well...i dont expect people to be honest here.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ATMC(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I take it you can't cook then
ur take doesn't count :-P
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by calipso(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
The poster is indirectly telling us what she wants in a man.............

So sorry sis, you are asking for too much especially that cooking aspect, i go dey hustle hw family go take survive.............i go stil dey tink of cookin. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by braine(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:
Lol I hear you. Without folks like us there'll be a biting lack of entertainment on this forum. I don't want my people bored now, do I? But as you can see I have just ignored the boy to carry go. He made a mistake by posting his photo here. I am well-convinced he's the kind I can't be caught associating with.
Abeg I'm off to workout, as I await Newcastle vs ManU plus including the Clasico tonight!
I just check the said picture and it aint that bad. Make sure you stick around as I'd love the entertainment to continue. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lolz..well, there are tons of spiritual and psychological benefits if you marry a virgin.. If you're worth it, the almighty will give you one. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by magnificio(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
As always, see things 4rm one angle, say ur mind and feel u'v hit an undisputable fact. Typical
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
A man must know how to cook before he can find a good wife now that must be a joke seriously

I am still wondering what its with this cooking-phobia amongst today Nigerian ladies, na wa o! Marriage! Marriage! Hmm.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012

You must know how to cook! Any man that doesn't know how to cook is a liability. Plain and simple. Some guys don't even know how to boil rice, even if it's noodles, you should be able to feed yourself. It's both for you own good and the good of the marriage.

Now I know you have a problem
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
calipso: The poster is indirectly telling us what she wants in a man.............

So sorry sis, you are asking for too much especially that cooking aspect, i go dey hustle hw family go take survive.............i go stil dey tink of cookin. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING.

And u think shes nt hustling 2?..its nt easy trainin kids that ar stil growing up..plus house chores..plus cooking...check am nw..That is more than hustling.
Dnt crucify d Op plz,she only stated some things ladies look out for in a future husband.I dont see anytin bad in helping out,afterall wives no longer stay at home,they have equaly joind the labour force to help their husbands with d burden

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
chidyhels:
And u think shes nt hustling 2?..its nt easy trainin kids that ar stil growing up..plus house chores..plus cooking...check am nw..That is more than hustling.
Dnt crucify d Op plz,she only stated some things ladies look out for in a future husband.I dont see anytin bad in helping out,afterall wives no longer stay at home,they have equaly joind the labour force to help their husbands with d burden

If the quality u look out for in a man u desire to marry is ability to cook, then be ready to marry a pauper cos no industrious man have the time to be running around kitchen to please a woman he calls wife, when his mates are out there immersn wealth & power! change ur mindset pls, cooking is a natures gift to women, stop twisting nature for ur own good. dnt join d bandwagon, dnt listen to lazy girls screaming I CNT COOK thinking its classy, it isn't classy at all, it SMELLS!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by victorian(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
op, when a man is ready to marry, trust me he doesnt need tips, he knows what to do, where to source for a wife. And the ones dreaming to have a virgin as a wife, end up been desperate to marry any babe, after waiting for years, no avail grin, or possibly after meeting some in quote virgins undecided, they will then notice how stubborn or free for all, she is, after marriage. Karma is a bitch, my neighbours's wife, virgin for sure truly loves muscular guys on our street smiley, especially when he is at work...no be talk am ooo lipsrsealed.
so leave them guys, them still dey taste cool...the georgeous ones are not yet born grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

If the quality u look out for in a man u desire to marry is ability to cook, then be ready to marry a pauper cos no industrious man have the time to be running around kitchen to please a woman he calls wife, when his mates are out there immersn wealth & power! change ur mindset pls, cooking is a natures gift to women, stop twisting nature for ur own good. dnt join d bandwagon, dnt listen to lazy girls screaming I CNT COOK thinking its classy, it isn't classy at all, it SMELLS!
GROSS SHOW OF IGNORANCE. The best chefs is d world are predominantly male. Women pls don't crucify me. In many classy restuarants I hv visited around d wolrd, its usually a man that is d proud chef. Also many of my male friends are wonderful cooks. Some even cook better than their wives or gfs. And guess what, they mega-rich. OwninG expensive estates in choices cities in 9ja. Estates that have minimum of 3-5 houses. Also a lot of my colleagues in a male-dominated industry are grt cooks.

I am not supportin or disputin her fact b ut DN, u hv to widen ur scope of experience b4 comin to NLD to postulate laws and theories that don't exist except in ur own world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.