Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26479 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Sike(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
engrtee: Wen a guy wan setle down, he w'il setle down.need no tips.we are single because we dont want to b marid yet
Enough said!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
kitty kat:
GROSS SHOW OF IGNORANCE. The best chefs is d world are predominantly male. Women pls don't crucify me. In many classy restuarants I hv visited around d wolrd, its usually a man that is d proud chef. Also many of my male friends are wonderful cooks. Some even cook better than their wives or gfs. And guess what, they mega-rich. OwninG expensive estates in choices cities in 9ja. Estates that have minimum of 3-5 houses. Also a lot of my colleagues in a male-dominated industry are grt cooks.

I am not supportin or disputin her fact b ut DN, u hv to widen ur scope of experience b4 comin to NLD to postulate laws and theories that don't exist except in ur own world.

Lolz....still laughing at your claims ma. I won't say much again on this, let the men defend themselves on this but trust me, no industrialist have the time to cook, reason u see them hiring the best chefs to prepare meals for them so who are u trying to fool ma? The most expensive meal was served where? google it. who prepared it? more than 3 chefs flown from different countries, & who ate it? Super rich guys, they didn't cooked it. A rich busy rich guy can hardly have time to cook, ask anyone, I hope some maybe here if at all they will open up.

Cooking I insist is a natures gift to women, keep running away from what God blessed u with, lets see who will get tired.

and for the record: men can do anything to make money, & haven observed that today women are running away from their God-given gift, cooking, which now gives room for easier career development, hence u see more men venturing into cooking for a career, hence d reason u see more men dominating the cooking industry in most restaurants of today.

If u dnt know how to cook ma, pls better go n learn frm ur own good & do teach ur female children hw to cook good foods too for d sake of my unborn sons plz dnt want them marrying girls with cooking-phobia, cos it stinks!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Ninilowo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
eeh yaah! soo cooking is now an issue that NLanders drag about. It is good to be raised in ILU OKE oo.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Sunymoore(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
But for the cooking, all i know is how to cook garri with stew
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ogahope(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

Lmfao... When you were small huh? So now that you're BIG you'll marry an ex-ashewo claiming to be born again because it's about time to get married? Just like you are entitled to call me hypocrite, I am also entitled to my own choice of wifey. Has anyone called you hypocrite over all these years when you chose fresh food over rotten food Designer clothes over okirika?? Blackberry handset over nokia 3310? My man, instead of jamming ur head on the wall to call me hypocrite, respect another man's choice as you would like yours respected.

Don't 4gt dt dere are natural laws dt govern
d univers. One of dem is d law of cama. Wat u sow dt u wil reap. Gal.6:7. After distroyin oda ppl wives 2b both home nd abroad, now u want a virgin. U can only mock urself nd nt God. Ar nt stil an ahawo?

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Reading the title of the thread one would believe it's meant to educate the single guys but reverse is the case. Some of your tips scored some good points but you are been one-sided with your post, why don't you change your title then?

First,this sounds like blowing your own trumpet which you are not supposed to do, calling yourself a wife material and a saint, that's totally gibberish. Why don't you let us access, and judge you based on your behavioural attributes, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth does speaks. With no doubt you might have some good personality but part of your post is demeaning, and really off the track. You are being insultive in a way, imagine you addressing your readers this way; "Have something in that Pangolo you call your head". That's really a bad way of addressing an audience of people, you don't tell me that's how you address your boyfriend/fiance. I don't take BS from ladies and insulting me, means you want me to land my five fingers on your cheek, believe me.

I couldn't agree less with you there, not all guys that can't cook are liabilities, it depends on your type of person and what your definition of liability is, just like I can say, a lady with an insulting mouth is a total liability to a guy, lol. Inasmuch as I'd like to be even handed about this, I don't see any problem with a guy helping with the domestic chores, but would hate to see a girl that would bank on it either.I believe;

Woman was created from the rib of man. She was not made from his head to be above him,nor was she made from his feet to be trampled on. She was created out of his side to equal him, under his arm to be protected by him and near his heart to be loved. Over the years,I've watched my elder brother help change the baby's diaper, babysit the baby at night sometimes, help store water in the house or just about anything. Get over it! We are not all created equal. It's a good thing to be responsible around the home to help with house chores most especially when one's wife is busy but I for one, I don't think any girl can force me to doing it, I will only do it at will. I might not be a professional cook, but don't suck either, at least I can make pap, indomie,rice, beans,yam,soup,Eba,Semo,Asaro(Yam Porridge), but I can't make 'Amala' or 'Iyan', I love Pounded Yam and Egusi soup. Oh my Gosh! I'm salivating already. Ain't displaying any banner here cuz I'm not looking.

It's good to be ambitious in life and girls aren't left out either, it's not a bad idea to be complacent in a way, I think being contented enriches the soul, gives rest to the soul,brings about joy, happiness and gain. I think there is so much a guy could do in life,"The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it". Many of us get easily carried away with the demands of life, being occupied with activities,thirst of materialism,demanding schedules, demands from one's immediate family, demands from friends, wife and kids,full-time employment and business pursuit, it's easy to lose sight of contentment and we end up not being able to satisfy demands on self, [b]health is wealth[/b]they say. You see why some men don't have the time to help their wives at home with the domestic chores, I believe it's the man's responsibilities to put the food on the table for his family, and whatever the wife earns would be nothing but an addition.

Is not a crime to have sexual preference in life about who to date/marry, I don't think all guys are guilty of de-flowering girls, not all guys have the mind to do it, when they know for sure they won't be marrying her, why would they de-flowered her. If you find a virgin girl hold her tight, don't let her go as long as you are looking for that special someone for you, virgin girls are as scarce as the hen's teeth, so if you are lucky to find one, don't let her go she prolly might be that chosen one for you (don't deprive her of her virginity unless you are sure of marrying her).

Going to the club shouldn't be habitual, there is more to life than going clubbing and partying. Life is all about stages, there is time to be born, time to grow into adulthood and time to decline,it's all about stages, any responsible guy would not patronize the club house as he changes his clothes. Youthful stage is very important in the life of a man, be industrious, always set your brain at work 24/7, know that 2+2 can be 4 and at times 22. Be on the look out for golden opportunity that can change your life, and recognize it when you see one, just an idea could change your life, work majorly on yourself; personal skills acquisition, self-development,be financially sufficient and just becoming someone too relevant to be ignored in the society (with the help of God) and see how the ladies will run after you. Make hay while the sun shines.

Conclusively,OP I think you need to work on how to improve your personal self, stop being pious, no man would want to date an abusive lady except if you want to end up being a punching bag in his house. Isn't just all about the outward beauty or intelligence but the inner beauty and personality of a woman also count. Please don't give me lip about this, is just a piece of advice which you can gladly accept or discard as a drunken man's talk, the decision is all yours.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima1(f): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Tips? People should find their mate however they see fit and they are the ones will live with their choices.

When people interfere with someone's search for a mate...things always mess up. It is not up to us to determine what, how, why, when, and whom a person should do with their relationship. It is definitely not up to us and remember...do you like someone telling you the same?

I think not. As i have stated before...instead of giving tips on how one should find a mate but we should (those in healthy relationships) should encourage how to stay in a healthy relationship. Finding someone isn't the issue in today's society...but keeping and maintaining a healthy relationship is much complex than Arabian mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by DukeNija(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Tips? People should find their mate however they see fit and they are the ones will live with their choices.

When people interfere with someone's search for a mate...things always mess up. It is not up to us to determine what, how, why, when, and whom a person should do with their relationship. It is definitely not up to us and remember...do you like someone telling you the same?

I think not. As i have stated before...instead of giving tips on how one should find a mate but we should (those in healthy relationships) should encourage how to stay in a healthy relationship. Finding someone isn't the issue in today's society...but keeping and maintaining a healthy relationship is much complex than Arabian mathematics.

What is happening to Mrs Chima??
She's become less defensive, more Objective and logical.
Nawa O. Best Post.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Nawa O. Best Post.

lol
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Nawa O. Best Post.

When one is in opposition...they will defend their reasons for opposition. Know the difference.

I am ALWAYS LOGICAL AND HONEST. wink Most people don't always like it and it is okay....I have hate mails from both MALES AND FEMALES. I don't just pick one gender simply because I am a female. If it is logical and truth...I will support it regardless of the gender.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima1(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

lol
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
But on a more serious note, when a man wants to settle down, to marry, he knows where, how & when to to find a wife simple. Its only women who have difficulty in finding husband because they wait for men to do the chase though thats natures work.

So any lady in search of a husband should pray & make good female friends, & flee from bad girls still out to catch fun, that is the major reason most hardly get approached by good men out for marriage. They class u the same with the kind of friends u keep whether u are good or bad. Flee from bad friends who drink, club habitually, smoke, disrespect & talk down on men, full of themselves etc.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by seunfly: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
victorian: And the ones dreaming to have a virgin as a wife, end up been desperate to marry any babe, after waiting for years, no avail grin, or possibly after meeting some in quote virgins undecided, they will then notice how stubborn or free for all, she is, after marriage. Karma is a bitch, my neighbours's wife, virgin for sure truly loves muscular guys on our street smiley, especially when he is at work...no be talk am ooo lipsrsealed.
so leave them guys, them still dey taste cool...the georgeous ones are not yet born grin

Na wa Ooo!! So this your own way to badmouth virgin abi?

So disvirgined girls are always faithful in marriage, none of them dey tresspas thier marrital boundries abi. Please stop talking out of sentiment or envynes.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
seunfly:

Na wa Ooo!! So this your own way to badmouth virgin abi?

So disvirgined girls are alway faithful in marriage, none of them no dey tresspas thier marrital boundries abi. Please stop talking out of sentiment or envynes.

lolz
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews: But on a more serious note, when a man wants to settle down, to marry, he knows where, how & when to to find a wife simple. Its only women who have difficulty in finding husband because they wait for men to do the chase though thats natures work.

So any lady in search of a husband should pray & make good female friends, & flee from bad girls still out to catch fun, that is the major reason most hardly get approached by good men out for marriage. They class u the same with the kind of friends u keep whether u are good or bad. Flee from bad friends who drink, club habitually, smoke, disrespect & talk down on men, full of themselves etc.

Who's fault is it when society have badgered women for making the first attempt to "woo" a man? How can a woman make a logical decision to chase a male that is too laid back to chase her when he wants her? It is not the women's fault when she has a mother or father that drills daily about how women shouldn't chase a man and if she does....she is this and that.

I have no issue with women chasing men but I have issues with the method many of women today uses to chase a man. Instead of letting it flow naturally many of them use desperation tactics to get the man's attention and to me that is a no no. Simply making a first move is chasing but after knowing his response and still chase is desperation.

Women do not lose men simply because they refuse to chase men....they lose men simply because the right one didn't propose to them. It is on both parties to ensure effective courting...not just one sided.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Anyaugo1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
lefulefu:
why must a guy learn how to cook?
e no dey our african tradition sad
THEN YOU GET USED TO BEING HUNGRY
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Who's fault is it when society have badgered women for making the first attempt to "woo" a man? How can a woman make a logical decision to chase a male that is too laid back to chase her when he wants her? It is not the women's fault when she has a mother or father that drills daily about how women shouldn't chase a man and if she does....she is this and that.

I have no issue with women chasing men but I have issues with the method many of women today uses to chase a man. Instead of letting it flow naturally many of them use desperation tactics to get the man's attention and to me that is a no no. Simply making a first move is chasing but after knowing his response and still chase is desperation.

Women do not lose men simply because they refuse to chase men....they lose men simply because the right one didn't propose to them. It is on both parties to ensure effective courting...not just one sided.

Nice analysis smiley
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Tinynita(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz: Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin. How else will I enter into a lifetime contract with the thought in the back of my mind that I'm with a woman who some other guys may have manhandled and dumped? I may be selfish and all, but I have a right to my preference. Honestly, there are some weddings I attend and sincerely feel sorry for the guy, either because I know his bride too intimately, or I know the brides sexual history with other guys who got fed up and in many cases just dumped her. Only for someone else to make her his trophy. Selfish consideration, yes. But I no fit marry anyone from second hand and above. Dats my own thinking o. Period.
u b TOKUNBO nd u dey find tear rubber....U greedy oh.....2bad
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Tinynita:

Lolz.. Who no like beta things na...

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by river101(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
I love ur sense of reasoning.....

victorian: op, when a man is ready to marry, trust me he doesnt need tips, he knows what to
do, where to source for a wife. And the ones dreaming to have a virgin as a wife, end up been desperate to marry any babe, after waiting for years, no avail grin, or possibly after meeting some in quote virgins undecided, they will then notice how stubborn or free for all, she is, after marriage. Karma is a bitch, my neighbours's wife, virgin for sure truly loves muscular guys on our street smiley, especially when he is at work...no be talk am ooo lipsrsealed.
so leave them guys, them still dey taste cool...the georgeous ones are not yet born grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod: guys i made the post right dere re more in my site wwww.bestwapcom.com

Are you he, she or hermaphrodite?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by divinelove(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz: Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin. How else will I enter into a lifetime contract with the thought in the back of my mind that I'm with a woman who some other guys may have manhandled and dumped? I may be selfish and all, but I have a right to my preference. Honestly, there are some weddings I attend and sincerely feel sorry for the guy, either because I know his bride too intimately, or I know the brides sexual history with other guys who got fed up and in many cases just dumped her. Only for someone else to make her his trophy. Selfish consideration, yes. But I no fit marry anyone from second hand and above. Dats my own thinking o. Period.

am sure u ll get pass this level of thinking someday. Nobody wats to marry a LovePeddler but insisting she must b a virgin hmmm dts asking for much ooo esp if u r nt one urself.

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Lolz....still laughing at your claims ma. I won't say much again on this, let the men defend themselves on this but trust me, no industrialist have the time to cook, reason u see them hiring the best chefs to prepare meals for them so who are u trying to fool ma? The most expensive meal was served where? google it. who prepared it? more than 3 chefs flown from different countries, & who ate it? Super rich guys, they didn't cooked it. A rich busy rich guy can hardly have time to cook, ask anyone, I hope some maybe here if at all they will open up.

Cooking I insist is a natures gift to women, keep running away from what God blessed u with, lets see who will get tired.

and for the record: men can do anything to make money, & haven observed that today women are running away from their God-given gift, cooking, which now gives room for easier career development, hence u see more men venturing into cooking for a career, hence d reason u see more men dominating the cooking industry in most restaurants of today.

If u dnt know how to cook ma, pls better go n learn frm ur own good & do teach ur female children hw to cook good foods too for d sake of my unborn sons plz dnt want them marrying girls with cooking-phobia, cos it stinks!
For d record I am a great cook. My culinary skills r not d subject of debate but ur ignorance. How many rich industrialists do u know? How many realyy accomplished guys have u had d privileGe of being close? Some men have their hobbies as cooking. And I can mention some nairaland handles of men that cook better than women and r succesful but that wld expose my identity. My aim is to let u know that u r ignorant of a lot happening in d world. If in d environment u Grew in only females cook, u need to move around and Get more exposed. Men cook also in other environments.
Whether its Good for men to cook or not is not my point. My point is that stop spreadin lies that stupendously rich men don't cook. They do and don't see it as biG deal. Some do it for fun while some Grew up in situations where it was ok for a man to cook or there was no sister at home.

U don't have to concot lies to prpaGate ur male chauvinistic and primitive stone age ideas

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
divinelove:

am sure u ll get pass this level of thinking someday. Nobody wats to marry a LovePeddler but insisting she must b a virgin hmmm dts asking for much ooo esp if u r nt one urself.

My man, na my choice naaaa. Don't forget I'm the man here. Believe me, when I'm ready to marry, especially with bread in my pocket, I will see virgin tire - home and away - to marry. It's not about level of thinking. It's simply my preference. Abi I no get right to my own personal choice again?? Lol
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Tinynita:

So tokunbo no get right to hammer tear rubber. See eh, Jacob Zuma, president of SA, as a confirmed chairman, na number 15 or so him don dey clock now as wife level. do you remember how he procures his wives?? There is this Zulu festival or something like that, where AALLL the women paraded are virgins in their hundreds. All he gotta do is select his choice. My point is, as a man, especially in African tradition, I can get a virgin anyday to marry. If I phone call my village now now, tell dem to arrange assortment of virgins for me, it will be done in no time and I go just choose which one I want. If I come get money well well, trust me, if I wan marry 10 virgins, it will be done. Period. I hail ooo
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Ifystar: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
nanny o: @Poster, u are not married n called urself a wife material but ur words are abusive :oespecaiall in a public forum where u happen to be the poster U don't even know if u can get a husband from this post. I'll advice u work on urself. No hard feelings

Nanny O, na GOD go bless you
"Wifey material"...no hard feelings
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by victorian(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
@ dailynews, am not bad mouthing virgins, there are goodwives material in some women either virgin or not. but its out of place when ziqqy or whatever he calls himself, posted how he feels sorry for his frnd marrying a non virgin, that he knows too well, which is a total wrong concept. He will be amazed how his frnd cud be living in total bliss and understanding with his new bride. Making reference abt my neighbour's wife , does not mean all virgins are bad..it just shows, virgins too can stray after eating the fruit of sex, can also have bad behaviour grin...a goodwife, which most men want does not necessarily have to be a virgin, its all about the upbringing, monogamous mindest, loyal and every other thing that makes a woman fill her home and surrounding with peace and love.
Am happy , am not a virgin...neither am i a used cargo or a babymama..but there are things av learnt along my growing up and sexual relationship process about men, that will make my intending home,my future husband and i, will forever thank God for. I can spot on dangerous guys out from the good guys.. like i will always say, decisions in life is all about choices.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
kitty kat:
For d record I am a great cook. My culinary skills r not d subject of debate but ur ignorance. How many rich industrialists do u know? How many realyy accomplished guys have u had d privileGe of being close? Some men have their hobbies as cooking. And I can mention some nairaland handles of men that cook better than women and r succesful but that wld expose my identity. My aim is to let u know that u r ignorant of a lot happening in d world. If in d environment u Grew in only females cook, u need to move around and Get more exposed. Men cook also in other environments.
Whether its Good for men to cook or not is not my point. My point is that stop spreadin lies that stupendously rich men don't cook. They do and don't see it as biG deal. Some do it for fun while some Grew up in situations where it was ok for a man to cook or there was no sister at home.

U don't have to concot lies to prpaGate ur male chauvinistic and primitive stone age ideas

we agree on this,do you mind if I probably come for lunch next year
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

So tokunbo no get right to hammer tear rubber. See eh, Jacob Zuma, president of SA, as a confirmed chairman, na number 15 or so him don dey clock now as wife level. do you remember how he procures his wives?? There is this Zulu festival or something like that, where AALLL the women paraded are virgins in their hundreds. All he gotta do is select his choice. My point is, as a man, especially in African tradition, I can get a virgin anyday to marry. If I phone call my village now now, tell dem to arrange assortment of virgins for me, it will be done in no time and I go just choose which one I want. If I come get money well well, trust me, if I wan marry 10 virgins, it will be done. Period. I hail ooo

I dont know why my post was hidden,I hope you got my message(b4 it was hidden)
Virginity is all about the hymen remaining intact.(a girl could probably have thousands of a*nal's,so be careful)
Just saying oooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.