Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,237 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26480 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Tinynita(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:
So tokunbo no get right to hammer tear rubber. See eh, Jacob Zuma, president of SA, as a confirmed chairman, na number 15 or so him don dey clock now as wife level. do you remember how he procures his wives?? There is this Zulu festival or something like that, where AALLL the women paraded are virgins in their hundreds. All he gotta do is select his choice. My point is, as a man, especially in African tradition, I can get a virgin anyday to marry. If I phone call my village now now, tell dem to arrange assortment of virgins for me, it will be done in no time and I go just choose which one I want. If I come get money well well, trust me, if I wan marry 10 virgins, it will be done. Period. I hail ooo
village gals tear eyez pass city gals these days...sum of d village gals dat claims 2 b virgins r really wide wen u taste their honey pot....so shun village tins....me 2 dey hail

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:
Lol I hear you. Without folks like us there'll be a biting lack of entertainment on this forum. I don't want my people bored now, do I? But as you can see I have just ignored the boy to carry go. He made a mistake by posting his photo here. I am well-convinced he's the kind I can't be caught associating with.
Abeg I'm off to workout, as I await Newcastle vs ManU plus including the Clasico tonight!

This post is laughable,I may have a bad dress sense,well thats what I can infer at your most but that doesnt make you any superior to me,anyway lets just leave it at that,I have a feeling we will cross path someday,I will remind you of this post,till then peace.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod:

Stop looking for virgins. You have done your fair share of depopulating the earth of virgins, so why do you now want to marry one.

Who told you every single guy is not a virgin? Some virgin men want to marry virgin women

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
victorian: @ dailynews, am not bad mouthing virgins, there are goodwives material in some women either virgin or not. but its out of place when ziqqy or whatever he calls himself, posted how he feels sorry for his frnd marrying a non virgin, that he knows too well, which is a total wrong concept. He will be amazed how his frnd cud be living in total bliss and understanding with his new bride. Making reference abt my neighbour's wife , does not mean all virgins are bad..it just shows, virgins too can stray after eating the fruit of sex, can also have bad behaviour grin...a goodwife, which most men want does not necessarily have to be a virgin, its all about the upbringing, monogamous mindest, loyal and every other thing that makes a woman fill her home and surrounding with peace and love.
Am happy , am not a virgin...neither am i a used cargo or a babymama..but there are things av learnt along my growing up and sexual relationship process about men, that will make my intending home,my future husband and i, will forever thank God for. I can spot on dangerous guys out from the good guys.. like i will always say, decisions in life is all about choices.

Madam I hail you oooo. Oh well, I have emphasized timelessly that this is just MY OWN reasoning which leads to MY OWN preference when it comes to MY OWN wife's credentials. I expected that an average female will take offense, especially the ones that are not virgins. Do you know that there are places in Nigeria where you can have sex with a girl for as little as 200 Naira? That is less than $2 for God's sake! I also know girls around a night club I worked in USA who collect $200 for a 30-minute session, and no less than $1,500 for overnight session! From both extremes of our hungry home based ashewos to their higher class oyinbo counterparts, you think all those girls are foolish and not realize that they must settle down one day? And when they choose to settle, our 9ja girls will run to church and quickly claim born again, acting like saints. Then one gullible mugu will fall for them, and next thing na marriage. Chei!! I tell you men have suffered. How will a guy like that know her past where even okada riders paid 300 Naira to bang his number one woman. Her history gone forever and he'll never know! Do you think a man will still want to marry if that history were uncovered? No! But she'll hide her past. And since there is no way to measure the amount of brutal hammering a woman's vagina has endured, how else will a jealous guy verify the history of his intended wife's vagina??
So, for me, to play safe and not have all that nonsense in my mind as a possibility if I marry a non virgin, the best way to confirm my wife's vaginal history is by marrying a virgin. If she chooses to mess up after our marriage, I'll be more than happy to divorce her and start shopping for another virgin. Yes! And this is my own personal way of thinking which I am not imposing on anyone else.
Personally sef I'd rather have only children without marriage. Yes, that's how much I am afraid of women. MY OWN OPINION. I hail you again oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Tinynita:
village gals tear eyez pass city gals these days...sum of d village gals dat claims 2 b virgins r really wide wen u taste their honey pot....so shun village tins....me 2 dey hail

You don't know that for sure, and there is no way to tell the future. If they are really wide open, well no be for force to marry since my stated minimum qualification was for her to be a virgin. Without virginity - contract terminated.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by bigmaut: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod: Let's not pretend that men don't find women...but after they have finished playing and want to settle down, they start to look for wifey material. So being the saint that I am and since I am sick of reading "Tips on how to find a man" or "Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read.

You must know how to cook! Any man that doesn't know how to cook is a liability. Plain and simple. Some guys don't even know how to boil rice, even if it's noodles, you should be able to feed yourself. It's both for you own good and the good of the marriage.
Know what you want, say what you want and mean what you say. Why does the chic always have to ask, "So where is this going?" Be clear about your purpose and stop playing chics.

Don't be an arrogant jerk. 9 times out of 10, you are probably not God's gift to women, so no need to act like one.

Be ambitious. Complacence and mediocrity are unattractive.

Stop looking for virgins. You have done your fair share of depopulating the earth of virgins, so why do you now want to marry one.

It's okay to still party and go clubbing once in a while but that should not be your weekly tonic. Dem dey grow pass something.
Gender roles exist, I know. I would get rid of them if I could. Don't be that guy who thinks because he is a man he can't lift a finger to help out around the house. Una no dey forbid to change diapers, get up in d night to help with the baby or do dishes. Women are not machines.
Have something in that pangolo you call your head. Be able to carry on an intellectual conversation that doesn't revolve around sex, especially if you just met the girl.

After a certain age, you should not be having roommates, especially if you all have the reputation of being players. It lets us know you are still growing up. You never ready.

www.bestwapcom.com
Hit The SHARE,TWEET and drop your COMMENTS
my advice 2 you is 2 stay off opium
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella: Finally, a man who thinks right.

u know u shud be shot.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kayles: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Well opinion wld always be diverse.@Ziqqy, U̶̲̥̅̊'re a piece of work And wld need deciphering. I'm not trying to be rude M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥, but do U̶̲̥̅̊ think ur dad married ur mom a virgin.NO he didn't And U̶̲̥̅̊ seem to be a product of a dysfunctional home, probabaly as a result of an infidel mom. I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got a sis too And she's aint no virgin, §o̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ shld start learnin how to respect women And adore them. Just incase U̶̲̥̅̊'re wondering i'm a guy like U̶̲̥̅̊ but i'm way too cooler than U̶̲̥̅̊ may think, §o̶̲̥̅̊ don't bother sizing me up cos it doesn't work. Cheers
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by vislabraye(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
oladayo042:

Finding a wife is not the problem, but finding a good one. Even if a guy choosed not to do any of what OP listed, he's still gonna find a wife!

You mean to say CHOSE
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Dahbutter(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
k2039:

This post is laughable,I may have a bad dress sense,well thats what I can infer at your most but that doesnt make you any superior to me,anyway lets just leave it at that,I have a feeling we will cross path someday,I will remind you of this post, till then peace.

Oh me God! Are u gonna kick his @ss? Pls let us know when u do. grin grin grin

@post talk all sh1t u want, I won't cook, I won't wash plates or clean some baby sh1t, ill club weekly, I seriously believe am God's gift to women, I've 4uked over a hundred broads but I MUST marry a virgin, y shud I pretend and talk about some other sh1t when 80% of Naija chicks are about getting my money and all they can offer is sex, I believe in honesty and it works 4 me all d tym. So ill talk sex wen I meet new girl!

I don't give 2 4ucks what u think, but I know am husband material! At least the broads pestering me for marriage despite my shortcomings make me know so

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz: Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin. How else will I enter into a lifetime contract with the thought in the back of my mind that I'm with a woman who some other guys may have manhandled and dumped? I may be selfish and all, but I have a right to my preference. Honestly, there are some weddings I attend and sincerely feel sorry for the guy, either because I know his bride too intimately, or I know the brides sexual history with other guys who got fed up and in many cases just dumped her. Only for someone else to make her his trophy. Selfish consideration, yes. But I no fit marry anyone from second hand and above. Dats my own thinking o. Period.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

If the quality u look out for in a man u desire to marry is ability to cook, then be ready to marry a pauper cos no industrious man have the time to be running around kitchen to please a woman he calls wife, when his mates are out there immersn wealth & power! change ur mindset pls, cooking is a natures gift to women, stop twisting nature for ur own good. dnt join d bandwagon, dnt listen to lazy girls screaming I CNT COOK thinking its classy, it isn't classy at all, it SMELLS!
Drop ur ego dude! Dr aint anyfn wrong wid dat! Infact its romantic...just dat it shudnt b a regular thingy! For instance i have a cousin whoose Dad does the cooking every sunday nd he gat a great Job as well! Btw He is no dffrt frm evry other ambitious men out there bt he also believes in showin love nd caring for his family cuz they come first!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
kayles: Well opinion wld always be diverse.@Ziqqy, U̶̲̥̅̊'re a piece of work And wld need deciphering. I'm not trying to be rude M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥, but do U̶̲̥̅̊ think ur dad married ur mom a virgin.NO he didn't And U̶̲̥̅̊ seem to be a product of a dysfunctional home, probabaly as a result of an infidel mom. I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got a sis too And she's aint no virgin, §o̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ shld start learnin how to respect women And adore them. Just incase U̶̲̥̅̊'re wondering i'm a guy like U̶̲̥̅̊ but i'm way too cooler than U̶̲̥̅̊ may think, §o̶̲̥̅̊ don't bother sizing me up cos it doesn't work. Cheers
Funny children we got here sha. Mr Cooler, if my username is right there for the world to see, and you still cannot spell it right, wouldnt it be too much to expect you to understand my point of view? My dad brags about my mom at the slightest chance. Where else do you think I derive the inspiration to also marry a virgin and follow on my parents footsteps?? Lol I don't have to, but I'll tell you anyway, my dad at 27 met my mom at 19, and he IS the first man she's ever known. I cannot vouch for my sister, yes. But it's a pity that you've resorted to punching below the belt by including my mom, sister and supposedly dysfunctional family. Your own family must be made in heaven.
Well we can only hope for when this forum will be truly utilized for stimulating, intelligent debate, not the gross display of immature argumentation you have just exemplified. You have just succeeded in forcing what you were avoiding, cos I can't help but size up your reasoning faculty. Clearly, between both of us, you're the obvious candidate for further learning. Lol... Mr cool

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

So tokunbo no get right to hammer tear rubber. See eh, Jacob Zuma, president of SA, as a confirmed chairman, na number 15 or so him don dey clock now as wife level. do you remember how he procures his wives?? There is this Zulu festival or something like that, where AALLL the women paraded are virgins in their hundreds. All he gotta do is select his choice. My point is, as a man, especially in African tradition, I can get a virgin anyday to marry. If I phone call my village now now, tell dem to arrange assortment of virgins for me, it will be done in no time and I go just choose which one I want. If I come get money well well, trust me, if I wan marry 10 virgins, it will be done. Period. I hail ooo
#sighs really?? Money aint everything u kno! Well i wudnt type much since u mentioned ur Village.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
#sighs really?? Money aint everything u kno! Well i wudnt type much since u mentioned ur Village.
You're female, and I seriously wasn't expecting a tap on the back from any feminine specie that even attempts to understand my point of view - most especially the ones who are not virgins.
Eh you don't have a village...you're Nigerian oyinbo. mcheeewww
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:
You're female, and I seriously wasn't expecting a tap on the back from any feminine specie that even attempts to understand my point of view - most especially the ones who are not virgins.
Eh you don't have a village...you're Nigerian oyinbo. mcheeewww
:/ Take it easy dude! Actually on ur side...just trying to let u kno dat ,not all virgins can be Coerced into Marrying som1, simply becuz he gat a fat acct!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
So on point

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
kitty kat:
For d record I am a great cook. My culinary skills r not d subject of debate but ur ignorance. How many rich industrialists do u know? How many realyy accomplished guys have u had d privileGe of being close? Some men have their hobbies as cooking. And I can mention some nairaland handles of men that cook better than women and r succesful but that wld expose my identity. My aim is to let u know that u r ignorant of a lot happening in d world. If in d environment u Grew in only females cook, u need to move around and Get more exposed. Men cook also in other environments.
Whether its Good for men to cook or not is not my point. My point is that stop spreadin lies that stupendously rich men don't cook. They do and don't see it as biG deal. Some do it for fun while some Grew up in situations where it was ok for a man to cook or there was no sister at home.

U don't have to concot lies to prpaGate ur male chauvinistic and primitive stone age ideas

Kity, plz kindly go tru ur respnses to my comments, n u wud discover urself that u sound so bitter abt dis issue y? firstly, I have no tym again for e-fyts, hve it in ur mind. nw d op said dt one of d criterias for a man to find a wife material as wife is to be a good cook & I asked is it necessary for a man to be a good cook to find a good wife? I further made it clear dat due to d fact that naturally in afrca, men provide for d family yil woman takes care of d home, d men are often so busy with money making that they hardly hve time to cook, i then referenced that most rich guys dnt often have time to cook & I stand by it.

u asked hw many rich or industrialists I knw, nw for ur info, my family have industrialists, do u want me to mention some names for u to knw whom I am? I too am trying so m nt a pauper ok? so I know too & most guys here too knw dat most busy rich guys dnt have time to cook except wen they feel like exercising for fun, though rare.

u called me a chauvinist, Kity I ask u: do u know who is a chauvinist? if u dnt knw, it is someone who believes his gender, race, etc is better than others. now in dis case n on dis discussion hw did my comment relate to me being a chauvinist wen I even exalted women saying & I quote: cooking is natures gift to women. meaning naturally women are gifted to cook, isn't that a good remark ? but cos u hate cooking & want any slightest way out of it, u see my statement as bad. who said a woman that cooks is a bad woman?

if u dnt knw, it is a blessing for any woman that cooks good food. of course a man can cook for his wife is he feels like but cooking isn't a mans obligation in a family, if u doubt it ask ur mother, ur father, ur pastor, etc.

u are d one painting cooking as an evil thing for a woman to do what nature bestow on her. I repeat it, it is not natural for a husband to be the cook in d house here in Africa, I dnt knw where u were born or where u live, but if u want a happy lasting marriage, go & learn to cook & leave ur husband out of it & let him cook for u when he feels like but dnt make it his obligation cos it is not.

stop using words u hardly knw there true application, u wrongly used chauvinist here, it had a wrong contextual meaning ok? if u doubt it, let readers judge. goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Drop ur ego dude! Dr aint anyfn wrong wid dat! Infact its romantic...just dat it shudnt b a regular thingy! For instance i have a cousin whoose Dad does the cooking every sunday nd he gat a great Job as well! Btw He is no dffrt frm evry other ambitious men out there bt he also believes in showin love nd caring for his family cuz they come first!

u dnt get what ur sisters are clamoring for. they want to turn their husbands to regular cooks while their mates are out there looking for ways to make way for their family they should be busy cooking to satisfy their wives. imagine? ask many, they are saying their husbands to be must be helping them regularly to cook & wash plates so he will be seen as a caring husband. sighs
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Kity, plz kindly go tru ur respnses to my comments, n u wud discover urself that u sound so bitter abt dis issue y? firstly, I have no tym again for e-fyts, hve it in ur mind. nw d op said dt one of d criterias for a man to find a wife material as wife is to be a good cook & I asked is it necessary for a man to be a good cook to find a good wife? I further made it clear dat due to d fact that naturally in afrca, men provide for d family yil woman takes care of d home, d men are often so busy with money making that they hardly hve time to cook, i then referenced that most rich guys dnt often have time to cook & I stand by it.

u asked hw many rich or industrialists I knw, nw for ur info, my family have industrialists, do u want me to mention some names for u to knw whom I am? I too am trying so m nt a pauper ok? so I know too & most guys here too knw dat most busy rich guys dnt have time to cook except wen they feel like exercising for fun, though rare.

u called me a chauvinist, Kity I ask u: do u know who is a chauvinist? if u dnt knw, it is someone who believes his gender, race, etc is better than others. now in dis case n on dis discussion hw did my comment relate to me being a chauvinist wen I even exalted women saying & I quote: cooking is natures gift to women. meaning naturally women are gifted to cook, isn't that a good remark ? but cos u hate cooking & want any slightest way out of it, u see my statement as bad. who said a woman that cooks is a bad woman?

if u dnt knw, it is a blessing for any woman that cooks good food. of course a man can cook for his wife is he feels like but cooking isn't a mans obligation in a family, if u doubt it ask ur mother, ur father, ur pastor, etc.

u are d one painting cooking as an evil thing for a woman to do what nature bestow on her. I repeat it, it is not natural for a husband to be the cook in d house here in Africa, I dnt knw where u were born or where u live, but if u want a happy lasting marriage, go & learn to cook & leave ur husband out of it & let him cook for u when he feels like but dnt make it his obligation cos it is not.

stop using words u hardly knw there true application, u wrongly used chauvinist here, it had a wrong contextual meaning ok? if u doubt it, let readers judge. goodnyt.

U keep quotin off point. Even wen I mentioned severally that I am postin to debunk ur claim that rich men don't cook. U kip zonin in on me sayin cookin is bad which I never did despite d fact that I told u that I am grt cook and I love it but u always quote rubbish that why I always appear to debunk ur fake theories and yes u r chauvinistic. Very very very. Imagine sayin women r meant for cookin.

Na u brag pass for nld but goin by d pishur wey I see for blog mk I shut-up. I no dey insult ppl as per finace but ur brggin too much
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
:/ Take it easy dude! Actually on ur side...just trying to let u kno dat ,not all virgins can be Coerced into Marrying som1, simply becuz he gat a fat acct!

Pointing out that I mentioned my village would sound like a patronizing way to show you're on my side. But thank you if you are, cos it must take alott to accommodate my perspective if you're female.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
1. In ur initial posts except in recent times, u always quote women as gold digGers.

2. U always write as if 9ja women are morally bankrupt.

3. U carry out campaiGns about ur seeminG superiority over other "fake" Gguys on nld.
4. U always prefer to releGate women to d backGround.

Yes u r chauvinistic.
ChanGe ur hanDle or stuff u post
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
kitty kat:

U keep quotin off point. Even wen I mentioned severally that I am postin to debunk ur claim that rich men don't cook. U kip zonin in on me sayin cookin is bad which I never did despite d fact that I told u that I am grt cook and I love it but u always quote rubbish that why I always appear to debunk ur fake theories and yes u r chauvinistic. Very very very. Imagine sayin women r meant for cookin.

Na u brag pass for nld but goin by d pishur wey I see for blog mk I shut-up. I no dey insult ppl as per finace but ur brggin too much

Lolz...kitty if u stumble upon me, u will be stunned, not kidding. & if u knw my id too, u will understand better. I brag maybe, but wen ppl like u try to ridicule one just to oppose their opinion. for ur info, d pic on my blog was snapped in d yr 2007 wen I was contesting for sug, & it won ovation, so my love for it. if u stumble upon me, I have no words to say. if I am ugly, I wont win be a second runner up in mr. macho during my NYSC.

if I am ugly like u wish, I wont win an intl photography award judged by ppl of caliber frm diff. countries who are 50-50 male n females so who is Kity to judge my past look?

I repeat, cooking is God's blessing to women & every woman should be proud to cook & not to open her mouth to say her husband shud be her cook. listen to urself.

Did I said u as d woman shud build d house, buy d cars, do d investments? no. just said cook happily & leave ur husband to cook when he feels like.

y shudnt I brag wen u ppl like u will never finish a comment without belittlin others to win ovation? u dnt brag, but u boasted of where u work, how many super rich guys with lots of estates u know n roll with, but my little drop pained u. I have no words to say again pls. lets leave d rest for others to read n judge ok.

& y not put up ur pics for all to see & judge u miss universe? y hiding it? but I displayed mine proudly.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

u dnt get what ur sisters are clamoring for. they want to turn their husbands to regular cooks while their mates are out there looking for ways to make way for their family they should be busy cooking to satisfy their wives. imagine? ask many, they are saying their husbands to be must be helping them regularly to cook & wash plates so he will be seen as a caring husband. sighs
Lool...Am sure they dont mean it dat way nah! We all kno its just gna b once in a while and besides, we aint asking for this just becuz we r lazy...most of us just wna feel really loved...nd if at all he is too busy to cook or cant cook at all, he shudnt just abandon his wife in d kitchen...he cud go dr just to tease ha, crack jokes nd do som really romantic stuffs **winks**...dt helps as well!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
If u wonder abt my looks, ask my boyfriends 190 and dammytex.

I keep tellin u blockhead that whether its d woman or d man that cooks, I don't Give a damn.

My aim is only ONE: it is let ur blockhead know that THE RICHmen ALSO COOK!!! And I have witnessed.

About balance in of power in d home, I don't give a hoot cos I roll with men who don't give two thots abt it. Everyone knows shd know their role and be flexible to fillin for their spouse in times of need.

My standard for beauty is meGa-hiGh amd that's d reason, ur looks r below avG to me. A fine person must be fine whether 1920pic or 2050 pic.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

Pointing out that I mentioned my village would sound like a patronizing way to show you're on my side. But thank you if you are, cos it must take alott to accommodate my perspective if you're female.
Issorai...i completely do! Bt Guys need to work on their parts too!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Issorai...i completely do! Bt Guys need to work on their parts too!

I concur. But we could never do enough work on ourselves. Really it's a man's world, and there's a lot we can do and get away with. Should I choose not to work on myself, for example, I will still get the kind of wife I want - no matter my shortcomings - especially when there's enough money to back up my claim. Not every virgin lady/girl, like you rightly mentioned, will readily fall into my arms, but for every one that refuses me, there's at least a score of others who'll dig my deal. I hope you follow my drift...
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by str8talk1: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Boring topics so far on NL wrt 'Relationships'.
Whn a guy is ready 2 marry even at age 50+,he knws wia 2 get his wife,even virgins wto stress.
Abeg next!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dahbutter:

Oh me God! Are u gonna kick his @ss? Pls let us know when u do. grin grin grin

@post talk all sh1t u want, I won't cook, I won't wash plates or clean some baby sh1t, ill club weekly, I seriously believe am God's gift to women, I've 4uked over a hundred broads but I MUST marry a virgin, y shud I pretend and talk about some other sh1t when 80% of Naija chicks are about getting my money and all they can offer is sex, I believe in honesty and it works 4 me all d tym. So ill talk sex wen I meet new girl!

I don't give 2 4ucks what u think, but I know am husband material! At least the broads pestering me for marriage despite my shortcomings make me know so

AMEN BROTHER. NOW THATS THE SPIRIT.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kity, careful analysis of your responses to my comments this evening on this very thread showed the following result:

1. Kity cherished DailyNews but got disappointed that DailyNews started telling the bitter truth at a point

2. Kity still fears the words of DailyNews cos she knows is d truth which always enlighten people, hence she hate to see DailyNews say those bitter truths.

3. Kity had been following on DailyNews & marking his words word-to-word to have been able to recount all DailyNews had been saying on dis forum, majorly on romance topics, which shws she likes DailyNews but DailyNews dnt have her time & hardly can remember any of her comments or actions so far on nairaland cos he has so mny things on his mind to be marking ppls comments for later reference.

4. Kity is a sentimental person who goes abt carrying grudges & judging ppl by their past deeds even wen she knws they are ryt in their new way of life.

5. Kity is single & indirectly marketing herself.

6. Kity brags but hates to see others brag cos she feels its her birth right to brag & intimidate others

7. Kity is fast to judge ppls looks when she can even proudly put up her own pics for others to judge. by d way females are known for flaunting every new pic they snap, so y is Kity hiding & still castigating other ppls looks? what does this tell abt Kity & others who castigate ppls looks & fail to put out their own pic?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
k2039:

we agree on this,do you mind if I probably come for lunch next year

Oh no buster not with U looking like U dont have a mirror @ home grin grin grin grin

k2039:

I dont know why my post was hidden,I hope you got my message(b4 it was hidden)
Virginity is all about the hymen remaining intact.(a girl could probably have thousands of a*nal's,so be careful)
Just saying oooo.

Of course ur post was hidden cos of that picture U look like a dork in it tongue

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
kitty kat: If u wonder abt my looks, ask my boyfriends 190 and dammytex.

I keep tellin u blockhead that whether its d woman or d man that cooks, I don't Give a damn.

My aim is only ONE: it is let ur blockhead know that THE RICHmen ALSO COOK!!! And I have witnessed.

About balance in of power in d home, I don't give a hoot cos I roll with men who don't give two thots abt it. Everyone knows shd know their role and be flexible to fillin for their spouse in times of need.

My standard for beauty is meGa-hiGh amd that's d reason, ur looks r below avG to me. A fine person must be fine whether 1920pic or 2050 pic.

u sound so bitter & angry, whats eating u up pls? a mere comment from me

Cant u & ur likes ever disagree with someone without showing how disrespectful u were raised cnt u just say ur opinion & disagreement without cursing or using swear & demeaning words? does that make u feel better & superior? it only makes u look so unclassified & untrained, ask anyone ok or let ppl talk.

I have never cursed u, called u name, or used any demeaning word(s) on u but just re-read ur comments & count how many insulting words u have used on me just to disagree with my points, Kity pls go wash ur underwear where u...sighs....gudnyt for d last tym cos ain't got time to respnd to ppl like u again. read how other ladies disagreed with my opinion & check how sensible u are miss elegance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.