Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' (16603 Views)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by pendo89(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
I feel more stressed by that 120kg than your 43kg.
I am 49 myself and my partner is 84 and I find him heavy.
Good if your guy is muscled up, not jelly-like.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by toyoC1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Weight on
With free e-book

http://lfe.me/CHOP-UP
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by WhyAWhy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Reminds me of this song
:<br/><br/>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66BdKF442g
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
swtcharissa: My dear,when I was reading ur write up,I felt I was d one who was writing cos that was my exact statistics n dat of my husband before we got married,even d age is same,I was extra slim,n he too opposite,even when we were sharing wedding invitation,I received comments like 'dis small gal'.'Dis gal na premature oo,'dis na small pikin na',(mind u am a graduate),but today,after my first baby(who I delivered 4months ago),I luk like my husbands mother,what I mean is,I have all curves showing,n nw he is begging me to take it easy oooo,lol,RELAX GAL,N ENJOY DAT SLIMNESS WHILE IT LASTS

Wow! Am sooo happy 4 u!
Enjoy ur curvy body gurl
*winks*
Your advice is well received, thanks *hugs*
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
dasparrow:

Advice her to run away from such a relationship. I don't know when ladies will get it into their thick skulls that you can't change a man or how he feels about you. Then tomorrow, someone will open a thread to ask why there is a drastic increase in the divorce rate in Nigeria. Always remember, once a person cannot accept you for who you are - especially once you are a full grown adult - break it off. Did he not see chubby girls before he chose to ask a slim girl out? or was he carried away by the light skin which I know is a big deal for many Nigerians?

Such a man will never stay faithful and tomorrow will come up with yet another excuse such as: "your brea*st is too small, your butt is too big or too small, I don't like how you wear your hair". It will always be something. Tell your friend to open her eyes and be wise and ask God for direction. It is not how quickly you rush into marriage but whether the marriage will stand the test of time in an era like ours where even pastors and bishops are divorcing left and right.

You are soooo right!
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
I want to say a big thank you to all the Nairalanders who have shared their opinions, views, given out their advice, etc.
I appreciate you all.
Thank You!
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by ANYPEN(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
CHECK HOW YOU CAN LINK HAPPINESS FROM A STATE OF DEPRESSION ON THE NEWLY POSTED ARTICLE TITLED "PURSUIT FOR HAPPINESS" on www.wise-ticket.com.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by cap28: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
serahsadeiyare: If you were in her shoes, what would you do?

I am 22, he is 32.
I am 5ft 7inches, he is 6ft 1inch.
I weigh 43kg, he weighs 120kg.
I am light skinned, he is dark skinned.
I am slim, and my statistic is 32'26'34.
He is broad shouldered, all muscled and with a wide chest.
We met at a Singles Prog. and became friends. He had a lot of female admirers due to his physique and godly character. I also had my share of admirers because I was a natural beauty, and quite intelligent.
We started dating and I thought I had found the man I was going to marry.
His female admirers were jealous of me, and my male admirers took a step back. But I became disturbed when he started harrassing me to eat well. He said I was too slim and I looked like a teenager beside him. I didn't take him serious at first until he started making statements like, "How I wish you had a bigger boob and bigger bum."
I have always been a slim person. My entirely family is filled with slim people. Where does he want me to get the extra weight from?
His incessant comments and complains about my physique is getting to me. This is the man I plan to marry, what should I do?

if you make the mistake of marrying him you will be sharing him with women who have big br.easts and big ar.ses because thats what he prefers - if he were a decent man he wouldnt have got into the relationship with you in the first place because physically you are not what he really wants, get out now unless you want to get your heart broken over and over again.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by jayplect(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
the guy is too lusty jare
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by toyoC1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nawa 4 all these xtian marriage tins ..
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Princeadebs(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2012
That not your husband,infant if u marry him by force he wont have time for you ok bt i we advice u to pray to God
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by ochukoccna: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2012

He is broad shouldered, all muscled and with a wide chest.
He had a lot of female admirers due to his physique and godly character.His female admirers were jealous of me, and my male admirers took a step back. But I became disturbed when he started harrassing me to eat well. He said I was too slim and I looked like a teenager beside him. I didn't take him serious at first until he started making statements like, "How I wish you had a bigger bosom and bigger bum."

Godly character indeed
The person you described above is a ladies man and 1 OBSESSED with how you look now& your physique should be
What attracts him is your looks and body not content& character undecided undecided undecided [Spot any difference embarassed undecided]
Your fiance is [sorry to say] shallow
EVEN IF he wants you to add up on flesh, it should be by nudging you lovingly and encouragement
Run for your life while you still have legs embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2012
ochukoccna:

Godly character indeed
The person you described above is a ladies man and 1 OBSESSED with how you look now& your physique should be
What attracts him is your looks and body not content& character undecided undecided undecided [Spot any difference embarassed undecided]
Your fiance is [sorry to say] shallow
EVEN IF he wants you to add up on flesh, it should be by nudging you lovingly and encouragement
Run for your life while you still have legs embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You sound like a no-game having person if you assume that a man should not be physically attracted to the woman he intends on tying the knot with.
How is he a ladies man? But if she wasnt what he was looking for physically he should have probably gone with someone else.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by GhostFaceKiller: 12:22am On Oct 09, 2012
serahsadeiyare:

I am 22
I am 5ft 7inches,
I weigh 43kg,
I am light skinned
I am slim, and my statistic is 32'26'34.

I'd hit it so hard the impacts would shift earth 0.15 AU out of the habitable zone and we'd all slowly freeze to death.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't mean to digress, but could someone let me know how to check my NL email? This alert won't go away about a "new Nairaland PM", but there's no link to the email! Pls help
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by GhostFaceKiller: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2012
ziqqz: I don't mean to digress, but could someone let me know how to check my NL email? This alert won't go away about a "new Nairaland PM", but there's no link to the email! Pls help

check your email.

1 Like

Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Akposkool(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Oh boi are u a waiter
Ur pikture is scary .
ur entire miserable families are beggars
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2012
ziqqz: I don't mean to digress, but could someone let me know how to check my NL email? This alert won't go away about a "new Nairaland PM", but there's no link to the email! Pls help
Heya! All u just need to do...is to log into ur E-mail Acct *The one u used in opening dis acct*...nd chk ur Inbox..dats all!
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by GhostFaceKiller: 1:14am On Oct 09, 2012
OP here is some insightful reading to get you back in physical and mental shape http://www.amazon.com/Bitch-Are-You-Retarded-Difference/dp/1468557084
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Thok(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Man Can never be satisfied..
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Monicasque(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
honey girl never try change yourself for a man . never be wat you not coz later on your true self is bound to come back again. That guy ain't for you if he don't want you the way you are.
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Monicasque... True Talk
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
He should give you some meat from his fat ugly face
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
...sweery serahsadeiyare..send me yor picture...let me inspect u? wink
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by tishat(f): 5:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Too fat...okwu,too slim...okwu!
Ngwanu...uwa nmebi
Re: Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2013
this thread is been long buh my advice....
been in her shoes before.... I ll tell her to start scouting for someone who will appreciate her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.