Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (42310 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
SamAfrik: Why are Igbos so troublesome? Are u presently being maltreated in the west? Cos Im only interested in ur present welbeing not events dt occurred decades ago.
are yorubas presently being maltreated in the east? do you se how stupid you sound, achebe wrote about the civil war as he experienced it , if you want to counter his facts then write your own memoir if you where even born then.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Ayoolu12: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

Ok,it is good that u now agree that Awolowo worn a war by genocide.You knew this and uv been hiding it. Ah! Yoruba can never be straight forward in this life.

So people dying in a war is genocide? Meaning those dying in Iraq and Afghanistan are victims of genocide, abi? Please stop disgracing yourself by using words that you don't know the meaning of.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Achebe's tribesman (Mr. Globe) to Awolowo's Daughter: I am disappointed with the international court of justice for not trying Awolowo (the ancestor of a useless tribe) for genocide post humously.
point of correction globe, awolowo is not in anyway an ancestor of d yoruba tribe... secondly, you don't know what happened back then, so id suggest u don't dabbled or insult tribes... ur a Nigeria in ur stance speak as one and don't insult any tribe... please...
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
CEASE FIRE! CEASE FIRE!

lets have a cease fire so each side can go re-arm & get food supplies cos my men are running out of food, hope Seun, isn't trying use another starvation policy on us Igbos again Lolz..

PLS OBEY THE CEASE FIRE PERIOD O! STOP POSTING!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by jimmyboy1010(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Da infamous: be-careful what u say because innocent poor yorubas in nigeria will lose their lives cus of ur stupid talk...
Thanks brov!
At times some people will make you burst your bank;if you follow this trend well then you'll notice and see d way I av to burst in that way!
I have a lot of Ibo frirends, I also served in Ibo land during my youth service which makes me to know more of Ibo. As par you earlier warning just let me reserve my comment "But" I will not wait for someone to advance on their attack on my tribe, instead I will rather use wisdom to "Attack" just like what "Papa Awo" didsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
felifeli: I will be writing to Gov Fasola to advise us on what he will do about these people. I don't want Igbo man to come slaughter me when I am sleeping.Send them back home for sake of cultured Yoruba children
you dont wantthem in lagos but you justify nigeria bringing biafra back and get bitter anything they open a thread about leaving this cursed country for you and your hausa master? make up your mind. while at it we cant wait for the day when the oil in igboland and other south south areas will no longer be used to fund this cursed nation and feed hausas and yorubas.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by informatix: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
bashr8: i would have taken this same stand as an igbo man but from the responses coming from your yoruba elders and online yorubas it is evident who hates who and that these things are real its not something that can be swept under the carpet, the solution remains SNC, regionalism or total disintegration. there is hatred everywhere and we igbos will be worse hit if Nigeria goes into flames today cus we have our properties all over nigeria but if you ask why should we be foolish to have properties all over nigeria then you just confirmed that igbos and other ss groups where right to leave nigeria in 1967.

[size=20pt]NIGERIANS BE SMART ACHEBE IS BROKE HE WANT TO SELL MORE COPIES OF HIS DECEPTIVE BOOK TO HATERS[/size]
[size=14pt]THEN WISE IGBO LIKE YOU SHOULD CALL ACHEBE AND CO. TO ORDER HOW DO YOU EVACUATE THE MILLIONS OF IGBOS IN SABON GARI KANO? I SAW HOW THEY ESTABLISHED THEM SELVES EVEN ME AS HAUSA I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ANY PERSON THAT WILL CAUSE ANYTHING THAT CAN LEAD TO THOSE IGBO LOOSING THEIR INVESTMENTS IN KANO ALONE NOT TO TALK OF MAIDUGURI,SOKOTO,KATSINA,DAURA,TALATA MAFARA,. THEY OWN PROPERTIES WORTH TEN OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA. HOW MUCH INVESTMENT DID ACHEBE AND CO. HAVE? IN LAGOS?,KANO?,KADUNA?,PORTHACOURT?,LOKOJA?,IBADAN?,OGBOMOSHO?ACHEBE AND CO. DON'T EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR THE DEATH(AWOLOWO).I WANT TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT IN THE NORTH THERE IS NO 50KM THAT YOU'LL TRAVEL WITHOUT MEETING IGBO MAN'S BUSINESS. WHOSE GOING TO EMPLOY OUR HAUSA BOYS SERVING AS SALES BOYS FOR THE IBGOS? IS IT ACHEBEANDSONS LIMITED? [/size]
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by informatix: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=20pt]NIGERIANS BE SMART ACHEBE IS BROKE HE WANT TO SELL MORE COPIES grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by MrGlobe(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
dragz: . N hausas killed ur children,n made ur ojukwu to dress like a woman goin to owanbe party,only to run to tumbuktu,they also made u vanished 4rm political terrain.
you even have the effontery to bring owambe party to a public discuss. shame on you.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
informatix:

[size=20pt]NIGERIANS BE SMART ACHEBE IS BROKE HE WANT TO SELL MORE COPIES OF HIS DECEPTIVE BOOK TO HATERS[/size]
[size=14pt]THEN WISE IGBO LIKE YOU SHOULD CALL ACHEBE AND CO. TO ORDER HOW DO YOU EVACUATE THE MILLIONS OF IGBOS IN SABON GARI KANO? I SAW HOW THEY ESTABLISHED THEM SELVES EVEN ME AS HAUSA I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ANY PERSON THAT WILL CAUSE ANYTHING THAT CAN LEAD TO THOSE IGBO LOOSING THEIR INVESTMENTS IN KANO ALONE NOT TO TALK OF MAIDUGURI,SOKOTO,KATSINA,DAURA,TALATA MAFARA,. THEY OWN PROPERTIES WORTH TEN OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA. HOW MUCH INVESTMENT DID ACHEBE AND CO. HAVE? IN LAGOS?,KANO?,KADUNA?,PORTHACOURT?,LOKOJA?,IBADAN?,OGBOMOSHO?ACHEBE AND CO. DON'T EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR THE DEATH(AWOLOWO).I WANT TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT IN THE NORTH THERE IS NO 50KM THAT YOU'LL TRAVEL WITHOUT MEETING IGBO MAN'S BUSINESS. WHOSE GOING TO EMPLOY OUR HAUSA BOYS SERVING AS SALES BOYS FOR THE IBGOS? IS IT ACHEBEANDSONS LIMITED? [/size]
like i said nearlier ,achebe wrote his own account of the war, for years the nigerian govt have been publishing lies about what happened to hide the truth but recently thanks to social media the truth is coming out, even if civil war breaks out today ,igbos will not participate and i wonder who will fight who,those yorubas that are bitter about what achebe wrote should first ask themselves if it is true or not.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
Thanks brov!
At times some people will make you burst your bank;if you follow this trend well then you'll notice and see d way I av to burst in that way!
I have a lot of Ibo frirends, I also served in Ibo land during my youth service which makes me to know more of Ibo. As par you earlier warning just let me reserve my comment "But" I will not wait for someone to advance on their attack on my tribe, instead I will rather use wisdom to "Attack" just like what "Papa Awo" didsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
so why are you bitter about achebe pointing out what pa awo did ? you are proud he did it but you dont want the world to know
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ichidodo: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
F**uck them,yiribas !
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ichidodo: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
informatix:

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Royou: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Are these facts the truth? Lets all question this book and ensure the records are set straight, No use deceiving ourselves! this is our history good or bad, the story should be told the way it truly happens so we dont go lying to the next generation and they will still find out! it may take a long time, but the truth will surface! If Awolowo did wrong then he should be tried posthumously, he is not God and there are laws! who said Awo and his ilks didn't rob Nigeria like the rest of them, let them prove it!Mbadinuju , Achebe they all are not saints
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by 4chi: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
With the persistent insult from the ibos to all what the yorubas hold dear, I want to send a clarion call to all yorubas to begin the process of systematically stifling these ungrateful parasites. I for one will never deal with any ibo man again for any business. I am also going to frustrate the several okoro chaps working for me out of their job.enough is enough.Mark my words from now on, ibos will begin to see the other side of yorubas. Already, landlords are refusing them as tenants and the process of deporting their miscreants back to onitsha has begun. IF YOU PRIMITIVE PIGS DON'T LIKE YORUBAS, GO BACK TO YOUR EROSION RAVAGED,INFERTILE, LANDLOCKED AND CURSED LAND!!! All your leaders from Zik,ojukwu,iwuanyawu,orji kalu,nwobodo, and the crippled Achebe benefited from Yoruba generosity and hospitality, yet you turn round and run your dirty mouths. Thanks to the Internet,we now know what lies in your mind....and if you think you can engage in your normal bragadoccio and nzogbu nzogbu nonsense here, a single unit of OPC will annihilate you. Ask your brothers in okota why they've been behaving themselves since the incidence of 2002. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
THIS IS THE TIME TO ASK THOSE USELESS ISLAMIC ELDERS DEMANDING FOR 105BILLION AS COMPENSATION FOR GENOCIDE HOW MUCH THEY (AWOLOWO AND GOWON)WILL COMPENSATE THE IGBOS FOR MILLIONS OF INNOCENT BLOOD THEY WASTED. AWO AN GOWON MUST RIOT IN GEHENNA.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by fortyfeet(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Can someone please help me declear the winner of his e words war.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by MrGlobe(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
hotwax:
No wonder hausa people slaughter ibo in the north everyday. I am A̶̲̥̅​ christian yoruba$ but, I think hausas are better and friendly. Imagine A̶̲̥̅​n ibo man calling Yorubas useless tribe. We all know what happened during the military era. No leader was A̶̲̥̅​ saint then, because Aguyi Ironsi took part in coup plot, we should call ibo people dogs? You don't judge the whole tribe based on one person. We have tinubu, A̶̲̥̅​ yoruba man aligning himself with hausas/boko-harams. Does that mean all Yorubas supports his view?
The truth is, ibo just hate everybody, they the ijawa, hausa, fulanis etal.
They disgustingly hate yorubas because of jealous. They can never measure up to Yorubas in education and civilization. We are the light of Nigeria. Civilization starts from Lagos. LOl
empty chest beating. yes all yorobbers support Tinubu (the new awo of yorobberland) who will go any lenght for power. Thats why you lots continue voting him and have willed your future to him. Tinubu is just repeating history. check history and see how hausas has been using yorobbers as both stepping and sitting stools.

oh, we are envious of yorobbers. you even laughed after saying it so that settles it. we have seen the civilization in ogun, oshogbo, oyo, ibadan, akure, ekiti. have a seat
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
4chi: With the persistent insult from the ibos to all what the yorubas hold dear, I want to send a clarion call to all yorubas to begin the process of systematically stifling these ungrateful parasites. I for one will never deal with any ibo man again for any business. I am also going to frustrate the several okoro chaps working for me out of their job.enough is enough.Mark my words from now on, ibos will begin to see the other side of yorubas. Already, landlords are refusing them as tenants and the process of deporting their miscreants back to onitsha has begun. IF YOU PRIMITIVE PIGS DON'T LIKE YORUBAS, GO BACK TO YOUR EROSION RAVAGED,INFERTILE, LANDLOCKED AND CURSED LAND!!! All your leaders from Zik,ojukwu,iwuanyawu,orji kalu,nwobodo, and the crippled Achebe benefited from Yoruba generosity and hospitality, yet you turn round and run your dirty mouths. Thanks to the Internet,we now know what lies in your mind....and if you think you can engage in your normal bragadoccio and nzogbu nzogbu nonsense here, a single unit of OPC will annihilate you. Ask your brothers in okota why they've been behaving themselves since the incidence of 2002. Anuofia!

shut your stinking mouth you dirty yorubas are only confirming what achebe wrote about you and what everybody already knows , prepare to have your oduduwa republic without oil from igbo land and south south , bunch of parasites living on food stamps from oil money.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
ichidodo: F**uck them,yiribas !
its sad how the words of one man, can cause so much raucous amongst friends... please if you're bitter about what they say awo did when he was alive, why don't u wait till u die then lodge a formal complaint against him anywhere u land... cool H" or hot h". which ever way, your hatred for your fellow man will only make u like the person u claim is evil... im a proud yoruba boy... my best friend was igbo, he's late and i still shed tears when i think of him... i love the igbo tribe... so why hate d Yoruba? u might just age on time cos of d grudge you carry... so my igbo brothers n sisters. . love your neighbor as yourself... heaven and hell are for real...
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by madridsta007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hitler, the head Nazi was a German. All Germans were not Nazi. Same with the Yoruba Nation. All Yoruba's are not Awoists even though all Awoists are Yorubas.

There are still Yoruba's, non-Awoists that know and have known that all that Achebe wrote in his book is true and the seeming defence of Awo is an insult to Ndi Igbos and Nigerians and a vain attempt to distort history. These Yorubas have a conscience and many have apologised to the Igbos for the genocidal misdeeds of their patriarch Awo and want to move on to greater heights with them to build Nigeria.

On behalf of the non-Awoists and Yorubas with consciences we apologise to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Beync(f): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
4chi: With the persistent insult from the ibos to all what the yorubas hold dear, I want to send a clarion call to all yorubas to begin the process of systematically stifling these ungrateful parasites. I for one will never deal with any ibo man again for any business. I am also going to frustrate the several okoro chaps working for me out of their job.enough is enough.Mark my words from now on, ibos will begin to see the other side of yorubas. Already, landlords are refusing them as tenants and the process of deporting their miscreants back to onitsha has begun. IF YOU PRIMITIVE PIGS DON'T LIKE YORUBAS, GO BACK TO YOUR EROSION RAVAGED,INFERTILE, LANDLOCKED AND CURSED LAND!!! All your leaders from Zik,ojukwu,iwuanyawu,orji kalu,nwobodo, and the crippled Achebe benefited from Yoruba generosity and hospitality, yet you turn round and run your dirty mouths. Thanks to the Internet,we now know what lies in your mind....and if you think you can engage in your normal bragadoccio and nzogbu nzogbu nonsense here, a single unit of OPC will annihilate you. Ask your brothers in okota why they've been behaving themselves since the incidence of 2002. Anuofia!

U R JUST A NO BODY AND BITTER, U CANT DO SHIIT! MARK UR SILLY EMPTY WORDS, IGNORAMUS.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by MrGlobe(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Beync: THIS IS THE TIME TO ASK THOSE USELESS ISLAMIC ELDERS DEMANDING FOR 105BILLION AS COMPENSATION FOR GENOCIDE HOW MUCH THEY (AWOLOWO AND GOWON)WILL COMPENSATE THE IGBOS FOR MILLIONS OF INNOCENT BLOOD THEY WASTED. AWO AN GOWON MUST RIOT IN GEHENNA.
very true.. well captured. dont mind those jobless parasites looking for more money to steal and continue to empoverish their region.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Biafrarep(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why do we always allow sentiment, emotion and nepotism to becloud our sense of judgement? Instead of playing to the gallery and pandering to the whims and caprices of ethnocentrism, we should rather ask ourselves this question, is Achebe's postulation fact or fiction? And pls no one must obfuscate the truth or try to rewrite history which is sacrosant. Some ppl by omission or commision might have perpetrated evil.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
krispycash: its sad how the words of one man, can cause so much raucous amongst friends... please if you're bitter about what they say awo did when he was alive, why don't u wait till u die then lodge a formal complaint against him anywhere u land... cool H" or hot h". which ever way, your hatred for your fellow man will only make u like the person u claim is evil... im a proud yoruba boy... my best friend was igbo, he's late and i still shed tears when i think of him... i love the igbo tribe... so why hate d Yoruba? u might just age on time cos of d grudge you carry... so my igbo brothers n sisters. . love your neighbor as yourself... heaven and hell are for real...
the book is not complaint against awo, it is his personal account of the civil war, several nigerians published theirs including obasanjo . gowon ,ojukwu and co where all mentioned in achebes book but trust yorubas to tribalize it not only insulting achebe but the whole igbo race. since this started yorubas have finally been showing their true colour ,writting about how they support what happened and how they wish igbos will be cleansed from lagos and your telling me we should move on? better stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
madridsta007: Hitler, the head Nazi was a German. All Germans were not Nazi. Same with the Yoruba Nation. All Yoruba's are not Awoists even though all Awoists are Yorubas.

There are still Yoruba's, non-Awoists that know and have known that all that Achebe wrote in his book is true and the seeming defence of Awo is an insult to Ndi Igbos and Nigerians and a vain attempt to distort history. These Yorubas have a conscience and many have apologised to the Igbos for the genocidal misdeeds of their patriarch Awo and want to move on to greater heights with them to build Nigeria.

On behalf of the non-Awoists and Yorubas with consciences we apologise to the Igbos.
achebe is not trying to insult the yorubas, he criticize gowon, obasanjo, ojukwu, awolowo etc he just wrote it as he saw it.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by hotwax: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
We hate all the tribes in Nigeria, we always find faults of other tribes. Other tribes offended us. Ijaw, calabar, yoruba, hausa, fulanis all offended us.

We are saints, we have never offended anyone.

Igbos are just like arabs/muslims. The whole world offended arabs. Arabs are currently fighting the whole planet because the whole planet offended them. They keep avenging the death of their brothers killed by xtian/west.
Are all these excuses to kill and hate genuine? No. It just what we called "bigot", "racism" and tribalism. Its too much for these igbos. No other trribe is as friendly as yorubas, yet, igbo hate them.
Its just all about hating other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by MrGlobe(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
madridsta007: Hitler, the head Nazi was a German. All Germans were not Nazi. Same with the Yoruba Nation. All Yoruba's are not Awoists even though all Awoists are Yorubas.

I appreciate your sincerity, sensibility, maturity, honesty and intelligence. Please dont be offended when I insult the Yoruba tribe, I always give people like you, soyinka and fela credit whenever I do. I only go all out on the savages from another savage awo's lineage.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
bashr8: the book is not complaint against awo, it is his personal account of the civil war, several nigerians published theirs including obasanjo . gowon ,ojukwu and co where all mentioned in achebes book but trust yorubas to tribalize it not only insulting achebe but the whole igbo race. since this started yorubas have finally been showing their true colour ,writting about how they support what happened and how they wish igbos will be cleansed from lagos and your telling me we should move on? better stop deceiving yourself.
my friend... if i can be permitted to call u that... like u said, his personal experience. .. so apparently not directed to d general igbo populace... only God knows what grudge lay between them then... i mean between awo n achebe. ... no need for all this hostility... if a few would be different and stand out, people would follow suit.... there is no use for d tribal insults... we can state our views and leave it at that leaving out d insults and d curses....
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dealslip(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Some of d comments here are S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ childish and lacks substance.

First, would want †̥ revere Mr. Achebe as d foremost writer he was. No doubt things fall apart was a classic and even brought recognition †̥ this country.

Secondly, I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ appears Mr. Achebe has lost d attention he once enjoyed and has found a means †̥ get I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ back via d book he wrote. Controversies would definately buy d necessary attention needed.

Thirdly, why wait for S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ many years †̥ release such statements, especially when d main actors H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ gone. In as much as d book was not written when d actors would H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ refuted or confirmed his "revelation", its just pure nonsense.

Also, our Ibo brothers need not view everything with emotions first. Ojukwu and Gowon were at logger head not Awo. Everyone has a right †̥ choose which side, he wants †̥ be. Its not by force †̥ support if u ve seen clearly, I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ wasn't a battle that can be won. Ojukwu should H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ thought I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ better before embarking on that Journey. If food was used as a tool of frustration by *NG*. He could H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ easily gotten food from other countries.

Whether any one likes I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ or not Pa Awo was d only true nationalist leader *NG* ever had. He led his people †̥ d heights of civilization any other region can't match. Also if our Ibo brothers are still S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ angry. Why do we still find them in d North, West still hustling for money and biz. Thought they are self sufficient and angry at d pogrom and Awo's action. Upon everything, Ojukwu still tried †̥ rule d country he once tried †̥ destroy when he was over 70. Talk about two sides of d mouth. He I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not different from our regular born †̥ rule leaders.
♍Ɣ mind honestly.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
hotwax: We hate all the tribes in Nigeria, we always find faults of other tribes. Other tribes offended us. Ijaw, calabar, yoruba, hausa, fulanis all offended us.

We are saints, we have never offended anyone.

Igbos are just like arabs/muslims. The whole world offended arabs. Arabs are currently fighting the whole planet because the whole planet offended them. They keep avenging the death of their brothers killed by xtian/west.
Are all these excuses to kill and hate genuine? No. It just what we called "bigot", "racism" and tribalism. Its too much for these igbos. No other trribe is as friendly as yorubas, yet, igbo hate them.
Its just all about hating other tribes.
igbos dont hate anybody , we live all over nigeria ,employ people from all over nigeria , marry from all the tribes. achebe criticizing awolowo and gowon who where heading the federal government during the war does not mean igbos hate yorubas, use your brain for once.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by MrGlobe(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Beync:

U R JUST A NO BODY AND BITTER, U CANT DO SHIIT! MARK UR SILLY EMPTY WORDS, IGNORAMUS.
you forgot to add jobless, I wonder how a jobless lot will employ someone. disregard that savage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.