Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students (43902 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
mskata: Thegoodjoehunt, abeg close dis ur misnistry
We all knw innocent until proven guilty. But ur version of dem goin to collect money is naaan-sense.
And if u waitn 4 d police to come out n tel u those boys were cultist, then u are sitting on a long tin. The boys father is rich, dey'll paint the story some how some how

Better add 1+1 n see tins. 4 ursef

Obadiah777 has nailed it GBAM,

flood should destroy dat aluu community amen
I APPRECIATE YOU BRAH
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by mbaemeka(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Please those guys were not cultists or robbers. One of their friends wanted to collect his money from some guy that resides in that village. If you schooled in UNIPORT you'ld understand how the vicinty is. When they got there and asked for the money the dude claimed that he didnt have the money- a story he had been giving for some days now. The person he owed felt frustrated and then decided to lay siege to the guys phone and laptop until he could pay (this shows that the money involved wasnt 10k or 20k). When the debtor realised that there was nothing he could do, he raised a false alarm. It so happened that the community had been looking for some robbers for some time. There was no gun, knife or instrument there and they certainly werent cultists. The boys pleaded and pleaded to no avail. It is unfair.

I have a friend who knew Ugonna very well. He was an aspiring rapper (and a really good one at that). I pray that the guy who raised the false alarm, and the other perpetrators be apprehended and dealt with too. If the community refuses to point them out, then the whole community should be effaced. Afterall they all sat back, egged the murderers on and even brazenly recorded the dastardly act.

Oh lord Have mercy! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kslib: [b]At the end,the truth shall come out and justice shall prevail..
I also have something to say; anybody that suggested/agreed that the whole of aluu community should be wiped out is no different from the people who lynched those boys,you all are murderes and heartless,no matter how hard you try to appear as saints.
Have you ever imagined how many innocent souls that will be lost if that demonic idea is carried out?
Did the whole of aluu community agreed on the lynching?
Is the whole of aluu community heartless?
If you are praying for a whole community to be wiped out based on the actions of some " demons",i also hope you too will be wiped out based on the crime anybody from your community ever commited,lets see who will survive..
Most of us are hypocrites,but we dont know it.. We keep telling people "please dont generalise", while we ourselves dont know the real meaning of the word "generalization"...
Most of us are quick to rebuke others,but fail to forget that we are greater demons.. You can always try to decieve people with your "holier than thou attitude",but you can never decieve yourself.. Karma awaits you...
[/b]

Please cool, no more curses. Everyone is hurt. Let us learn from this horrifying tale. It is better a 100 criminals go free than one innocent person be killed in their midst. It is enough of the fighting.
cry cry cry
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

So we should congregate, call them crooks/cultists without proof because some vigilante set them on fire. I am not an apologists for them. I don't know what happened. They might have killed an innocent 10 yr old girl or are completely innocent. We can't judge till the truth come out. That can't be difficult to understand. That is why INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.

Well if I remember this Obadiah was braying with a few of his cronies (like the donkeys that they are)about how those guys belonged to their gang called mafia there was one delusional one among them a lost soul who was even saying some sh!t about their cult wanting to retaliate but their don said no or some crap.
well thats how we know they were cultists ( or should I say gang bangers). As 4 judging Im not judging U bonehead, the villagers already did that U should be talking to them not me. Really Id like to see U repeat this horsesh!t story to the angry villagers maybe they'll barbecue ur dumba$$ next. tongue
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
mba emeka: Please those guys were not cultists or robbers. One of their friends wanted to collect his money from some guy that resides in that village. If you schooled in UNIPORT you'ld understand how the vicinty is. When they got there and asked for the money the dude claimed that he didnt have the money- a story he had been giving for some days now. The person he owed felt frustrated and then decided to lay siege to the guys phone and laptop until he could pay (this shows that the money involved wasnt 10k or 20k). When the debtor realised that there was nothing he could do, he raised a false alarm. It so happened that the community had been looking for some robbers for some time. There was no gun, knife or instrument there and they certainly werent cultists. The boys pleaded and pleaded to no avail. It is unfair.

I have a friend who knew Ugonna very well. He was an aspiring rapper (and a really good one at that). I pray that the guy who raised the false alarm, and the other perpetrators be apprehended and dealt with too. If the community refuses to point them out, then the whole community should be effaced. Afterall they all sat back, egged the murderers on and even brazenly recorded the dastardly act.

You just broke my heart more. I thank God I didn't have the heart to watch the videos. Let's still wait for the true story and I hope the UNIPORT students restrain themselves from vengeance. My heart goes to their friends, neighbors and families. The Vigilante should have tried to listen to them. Well let's wait for the official report. Thanx.
cry
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Babzilla:

Well if I remember this Obadiah was braying with a few of his cronies (like the donkeys that they are)about how those guys belonged to their gang called mafia there was one delusional one among them a lost soul who was even saying some sh!t about their cult wanting to retaliate but their don said no or some crap.
well thats how we know they were cultists ( or should I say gang bangers). As 4 judging Im not judging U bonehead, the villagers already did that U should be talking to them not me. Really Id like to see U repeat this horsesh!t story to the angry villagers maybe they'll barbecue ur dumba$$ next. tongue

If the lives lost ain't enough and they want to keep on killing so be it. My twin was buried on August 4th this year, it almost ate my passion to live, I am just fighting to stay strong for my family. That is why I am hurt. Death of a loved one is too painful to bear. Honestly my heart bleeds as I type. Let us just wait for the investigation to be concluded. I didn't mean to annoy you. I am sorry.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Kslib(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
phreakabit:

Although its impossible, I would have loved if the entire community can get annihilated. I didn't see anyone protesting in the video. They all just stood there watching. . . What do you think a foreigner (even Africans) would say about this video?
So in that same video,you saw the whole community members abi?[
I just hope the guilty ones are found,and the innocent are not affected..
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by onatisi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
mba emeka: Please those guys were not cultists or robbers. One of their friends wanted to collect his money from some guy that resides in that village. If you schooled in UNIPORT you'ld understand how the vicinty is. When they got there and asked for the money the dude claimed that he didnt have the money- a story he had been giving for some days now. The person he owed felt frustrated and then decided to lay siege to the guys phone and laptop until he could pay (this shows that the money involved wasnt 10k or 20k). When the debtor realised that there was nothing he could do, he raised a false alarm. It so happened that the community had been looking for some robbers for some time. There was no gun, knife or instrument there and they certainly werent cultists. The boys pleaded and pleaded to no avail. It is unfair.

another story,now we have a story telling competition,i wont be surprised if someone come and say they went for rehersals.
after all someone said the moon and mars and cosmos were to blame.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by mbaemeka(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ugonnas room was further down and he for sometime had refused to sleep there because of the incessant robbery attacks. I know a girl he spoke to that morning, A---a. He asked to come and visit him before she could return to school-lagos. She was his childhood friend. He told her over the Phone that he didnt sleep in his room. He actually slept close to the village. He was on his way back when he met one of his friends who wanted to collect the money that was owed him. That was when he decided to accompany that friend. Typical story of wrong place at the wrong time.

It is really unfair some of the comments i'm reading here: Obadiah777 and co. I hope this type of tragedy never befalls you or your loved ones. I schooled in UNIPORT so I know what I am talking about. When you hear about cultists or Robbers people would attest to them. Some would have corroborating stories. Nobody and I mean nobody that I have asked that still resides in the school environment can lay claims to the Cultists/Robbers story that the guilty community are trying to peddle. Even In the school the "man-o -war" dont have the right to lynch apprehended cultists like this.

Let the truth be told.

6 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
obadiah777: NO I AM NOT INCLUDED. I LIVE A VERY MINIMALIST LIFE. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE OWNING EXPENSIVE THINGS. I WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A MERCEDES OR BWM OR ANY CAR OF VALUE. I DONT AND HAVE NEVER OWNED A SMART PHONE. I HAVE A £10 PHONE. THE ONLY EXPENSIVE THING I OWN IS MY CARDIOLOGY EQUIPMENT. THERE IS TOO MUCH POVERTY FOR ME TO BE FLOSSING. ITS COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY

Bro, that makes little sense! What you're describing is typical of Communist countries, not in the Capitalist world. People should live their lives the way they wish, if you live your life based upon what others earn, or what they have, then that makes you a slave. No way could I live the way you're suggesting.

Such folk as the villagers that killed these boys can't blame their bloodlust upon the success and achievements of others. Your way of reasoning is disturbing, and if that's the way Average Joe in Nigeria reasons, then Nigeria is truly in more of a mess than we first thought.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by jfxt: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Why do you believe it is a fact, because someone posted it on a social media forum? Who was being interrogated, which police station. How did he get the information so fast? Is he Governor Amaechi on Nairaland? He never posted the source of his information. At least Obadiah777 says he is knotting information. This free style rapper is now saying he is obtaining transcript and you want it to be used as evidence of gun possession. Doesn't this sound funny.

Please let us leave all this people and wait for an official report.

Cool out bro. . .

I just provide updates as I see anything that adds to the discussion.

I'm not judging the boys, just providing clues.

None of this info is from me directly, just copy and paste from different sources to build a better picture.

Someone said the boys are innocent and only went to collect money, I post that. Someone says the boys are cultist, I post that.

Just gathering the evidence.

I do have the video of the interrogation which otokx sent to me where those things can clearly be heard.

But then again, the interogator could be talking about a previous robbery incident where someone said "na the guy wey want shoot im brother".

Evidence I've seen so far is that these boys are mafians at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
mba emeka: Ugonnas room was further down and he for sometime had refused to sleep there because of the incessant robbery attacks. I know a girl he spoke to that morning, A---a. He asked to come and visit him before she could return to school-lagos. She was his childhood friend. He told her over the Phone that he didnt sleep in his room. He actually slept close to the village. He was on his way back when he met one of his friends who wanted to collect the money that was owed him. That was when he decided to accompany that friend. Typical story of wrong place at the wrong time.

It is really unfair some of the comments i'm reading here: Obadiah777 and co. I hope this type of tragedy never befalls you or your loved ones. I schooled in UNIPORT so I know what I am talking about. When you hear about cultists or Robbers people would attest to them. Some would have corroborating stories. Nobody and I mean nobody that I have asked that still resides in the school environment can lay claims to the Cultists/Robbers story that the guilty community are trying to peddle. Even In the school the "man-o -war" dont have the right to lynch apprehended cultists like this.

Let the truth be told.
BRAH, IN THE MAFIA THERE IS SUCH A THING AS 'THE LAW OF OMERTA'. SECRECY. THAT MEANS NOBODY HAS TO KNOW. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE IN DARKNESS. PART OF THE STORY WHICH I ADDED UP TO MY INTUITION AND EXPERIENCE, I GOT FROM ALL OF THE GUYS FRAT BROTHER YESTERDAY.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by onatisi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
mba emeka: Ugonnas room was further down and he for sometime had refused to sleep there because of the incessant robbery attacks. I know a girl he spoke to that morning, A---a. He asked to come and visit him before she could return to school-lagos. She was his childhood friend. He told her over the Phone that he didnt sleep in his room. He actually slept close to the village. He was on his way back when he met one of his friends who wanted to collect the money that was owed him. That was when he decided to accompany that friend. Typical story of wrong place at the wrong time.

Let the truth be told.
you are either the guy that escaped or among his friend that went with hi,.
did ugonna tell u he was going to collect some money?how did u know he met someone on the round ?u are talking as if u were with him throughout the day till his death.to the fact that u even know the amount of money been owed.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by onatisi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH, IN THE MAFIA THERE IS SUCH A THING AS 'THE LAW OF OMERTA'. SECRECY. THAT MEANS NOBODY HAS TO KNOW. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE IN DARKNESS. PART OF THE STORY WHICH I ADDED UP TO MY INTUITION AND EXPERIENCE, I GOT FROM ALL OF THE GUYS FRAT BROTHER YESTERDAY.
pls stop advertising ur cult past,it is not something of honor or prestige.it is a past u should be ashamed of .

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Irunmole(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
queensmith: I hope they are found, every single one of them- all witnesses rounded up, a thorough investigation conducted and every single person with an accessory to the crime (those that gave them fuel) are thrown in prison or sentenced to death. One can only hope. . . .that is Nigeria for you.

The poor boys, my heart goes out to their family, losing your child this way cannot be easy. Apparently one of the boys parents is even very wealthy, so I don't believe the armed robbery story for one second. even if, its not in the hands of a murderous mob to deliver justice. . . .they didnt go to university or learn forensic investigation. How is lynching someone punishment for stealing a laptop? These people are blood thirsty, that is about it. I blame the government for breeding a community of frustrated and hungry people. People who don't value life at all. How is anybody going to live in this community if they are known to murder people?

This is a shame- a damn shame.

Thank you. Thanks a million.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thatchic: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sound truth. I suspect you are the guy in the sweat shirt (at the very least your gay partner) You left the first thread (otoxx or whatever the hell you call yourself). Opened up a new id just to continue the bashing. See how much time you have devoted to this case. You are a barbaric savage. Stop spewing all these lies against these young men. No matter how you spin this story, you are guilty as hell.

View Soundtruth's Profile Nairaland Forum / Soundtruth's Profile Time registered: October 07, 2012 Time spent online: 6 hours & 50 minutes Last seen: 10:41pm View Soundtruth's posts (83) | View Soundtruth's topics (0)
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
There are reports that twelve people have been arrested in the Aluu Community where four students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) were on Friday killed. The students names were given as Ugonna, Ilyod, Tekana and Chidiaka.

The four students were killed by a mob for allegedly stealing a laptop and high-end smartphones.

The police had earlier promised to arrest the perpetrators of the crime urging the youth of the university community not to take laws into their hands.

The Rivers State commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari tweeted at 4.22pm today from her handle (@ibimtoby) “PH government is outraged. The Governor has ordered investigations and already some arrests have been made.”

http://www.ynaija.com/twelve-suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-killiing-of-4-uniport-students/
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
Siena:

Bro, that makes little sense! What you're describing is typical of Communist countries, not in the Capitalist world. People should live their lives the way they wish, if you live your life based upon what others earn, or what they have, then that makes you a slave. No way could I live the way you're suggesting.

Such folk as the villagers that killed these boys can't blame their bloodlust upon the success and achievements of others. Your way of reasoning is disturbing, and if that's the way Average Joe in Nigeria reasons, then Nigeria is truly in more of a mess than we first thought.
BRAH, DONT IN ANY WAY THINK I AM LIVING POOR. I JUST CHOOSE TO SPEND MONEY ON WHAT GOES INTO MY BODY. I BUY QUALITY FOODS. THATS MY LUXURY. LET ME TELL YOU HOW I STARTED THIS JOURNEY TO MINIMALISTIC LIVING. I HAD AN ASIAN BUSINESS PARTNER IN MANCHESTER ENGLAND. WE BOTH DROVE IN AN EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE MERCEDES CONVERTIBLE. ANYTIME WE PARKED THE CAR ( AND THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME ) AND WENT SOMEWHERE, EVERYTIME WE COME BACK, SOMEONE HAS KEYED THE PAINT JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CAR. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. THEN IT HIT ME...THIS IS EXTREME ANGER AND JEALOUSY. SO PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY ANGRY AND JEALOUS WHEN THEY SEE YOU RIDING AROUND IN EXPENSIVE THINGS. AND THIS IS IN ENGLAND TALK LESS OF NIGERIA. SO ONE DAY I SAT DOWN AND PRIORITIZED MY LIFE AND DECIDED IF I WAS SPIRITUALLY EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THAT LEVEL OF SATANIC ANGER AND ENVY AND INTRUSION IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO FLOSS ? AND AFTER SELF EXAMINING FOR A LONG TIME AND FINDING GOD, I DISCOVERED I CANT HANDLE THE SATANIC ATTRACTIONS OF LUXURY ITEMS. THOSE THINGS ATTRACT SATAN TO YOU WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. EXTREME ANGER AND JEALOUSY GEARED TOWARDS YOU. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE DEALING WITH THAT. I SPEND GOOD MONEY ON QUALITY FOOD WHOLEFOODS - TRADER JOES - MARKS AND SPENCER. BUT NEVER ON MATERIAL GOODS. ITS HOW I HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE FOR PEACE AND SERENITY AND SPIRITUALITY.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ibime:

Cool out bro. . .

I just provide updates as I see anything that adds to the discussion.

I'm not judging the boys, just providing clues.

None of this info is from me directly, just copy and paste from different sources to build a better picture.

Someone said the boys are innocent and only went to collect money, I post that. Someone says the boys are cultist, I post that.

Just gathering the evidence.

I do have the video of the interrogation which otokx sent to me where those things can clearly be heard.

But then again, the interogator could be talking about a previous robbery incident where someone said "na the guy wey want shoot im brother".

Evidence I've seen so far is that these boys are mafians at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Man, no offense to you. I was just pointing out that you are not a police officer or head of the investigation. As you said it could be another interrogation someone edited and made to look like it. This is a different age and that is the power of social media. So if you see something on twitter or BB and post, it doesn't make it fact. Just as I posted that from the blog post that sounded similar to what I heard earlier. No bad feelings. I just want the culprits to dance to the tune of the music they played. Please stay safe and strong.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by phreakabit(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
onatisi:
you are either the guy that escaped or among his friend that went with hi,.
did ugonna tell u he was going to collect some money?how did u know he met someone on the round ?u are talking as if u were with him throughout the day till his death.

You are either a Neanderthal or a Monkey born with cerebral palsy . . .You are talking as if you were there to witness the "robbery". If you are a poverty stricken lowlife. . . Get a better job, or put in more effort. Stop hating just because he was from a rich family! I have read your post on this thread for a while now, and its obvious you are a broke, ugly, bitter, sore loser of a soul. Retard!

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Irunmole(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
NYgirl:

Mrkels or whatever it is that u call urself, its really unfortunate dt a "human being"(n i use dt term loosely) such as urself could ever justify this in any way. My family has been visited by men of the underworld twice n trust me when i tell u dt it was a really horrible experience n we r still traumatised up till now. If those robbers that robbed us were caught n about to be lynched, i would fight against it cos thats what makes me a human. How can u call urself a person n watch a person being killed brutally n gloat. What separates u from a beast in d jungle then? U cannot forgive them but later u pray n want God to forgive u ur own sins, how possible do u think that is going to be? What if it were ur own brother who was lynched n he was innocent or even guilty, would u be here spewing all these crap coming out of that hole u call a mouth? Would it f***ing kill u to show some empathy for ur fellow being. How would u like it if it were u being killed n u know u r innocent but d mob aint listening n r hellbent on seeing u burn. U know dt all it takes to set off d mob is to shout "ole", "thief", n its on n they never ask questions, what if somebody u have offended does that to u n u r the mob's mercy n no one comes to ur aid?. Vengeance is mine, says d Lord. I really do hope u change ur mindset, cos if pple like u r d kind of pple we r breeding in nigeria, then we might as well burn dt country to d ground

Thanks a lot for this deep insightful post. Tell it to that animal and his blood-thirsty ilk. Debasement of humanity, revolting.
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by mbaemeka(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
There are alot of children On nairaland. I just posted a story based on the responses I got from people I know that reside in the school premises. I also happened to know the girl he spoke to and a few people he relates/related to.

I have nothing against Obadiah777 neither am I denying you a right to post your own mafia tales- reeking or bereft of verisimilitude.

As per onatiisi or whatever it is your name is, how you came to the conclusion that I would have been with him even beats me. I may have been in Abuja for the last 3 years now so Your reasoning is pretty skewed if you ask me.

2years ago 3 students were also lynched by the "Man-o-war" in that same school. They were guilty of accompanying their friend who got rough handled by the man-o-war commando. They got the beatings of their lives and they died the following day. When the pressure was on the man-o -war for killing the students. They switched stories and claimed the same "mafia/cultist story". When did it become the duty of the man-o-war to murder cultists? I'm sure you didnt hear about this story because it was skillfully surpressed and lacked the requisite video evidence. Do you also the remember the story of the girl that got beaten by those Navy ratings? Guess what they said about her too? Exactly, that she was a what, what, what and what? That is Nigeria for you!

i PRAY for justice for those young lads. You can bet your bottom dollar that they would recieve it. I always get whatever I pray for. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

If the lives lost ain't enough and they want to keep on killing so be it. My twin was buried on August 4th this year, it almost ate my passion to live, I am just fighting to stay strong for my family. That is why I am hurt. Death of a loved one is too painful to bear. Honestly my heart bleeds as I type. Let us just wait for the investigation to be concluded. I didn't mean to annoy you. I am sorry.
SINCERELY IM SORRY ABOUT UR TWIN & PLS ACCEPT MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Sorry to hear that bro, may the good lord give you the grace to carry on

2 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH, DONT IN ANY WAY THINK I AM LIVING POOR. I JUST CHOOSE TO SPEND MONEY ON WHAT GOES INTO MY BODY. I BUY QUALITY FOODS. THATS MY LUXURY. LET ME TELL YOU HOW I STARTED THIS JOURNEY TO MINIMALISTIC LIVING. I HAD AN ASIAN BUSINESS PARTNER IN MANCHESTER ENGLAND. WE BOTH DROVE IN AN EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE MERCEDES CONVERTIBLE. ANYTIME WE PARKED THE CAR ( AND THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME ) AND WENT SOMEWHERE, EVERYTIME WE COME BACK, SOMEONE HAS KEYED THE PAINT JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CAR. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. THEN IT HIT ME...THIS IS EXTREME ANGER AND JEALOUSY. SO PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY ANGRY AND JEALOUS WHEN THEY SEE YOU RIDING AROUND IN EXPENSIVE THINGS. AND THIS IS IN ENGLAND TALK LESS OF NIGERIA. SO ONE DAY I SAT DOWN AND PRIORITIZED MY LIFE AND DECIDED IF I WAS SPIRITUALLY EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THAT LEVEL OF SATANIC ANGER AND ENVY AND INTRUSION IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO FLOSS ? AND AFTER SELF EXAMINING FOR A LONG TIME AND FINDING GOD, I DISCOVERED I CANT HANDLE THE SATANIC ATTRACTIONS OF LUXURY ITEMS. THOSE THINGS ATTRACT SATAN TO YOU WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. EXTREME ANGER AND JEALOUSY GEARED TOWARDS YOU. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE DEALING WITH THAT. I SPEND GOOD MONEY ON QUALITY FOOD WHOLEFOODS - TRADER JOES - MARKS AND SPENCER. BUT NEVER ON MATERIAL GOODS. ITS HOW I HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE FOR PEACE AND SERENITY AND SPIRITUALITY.

Listening to ur dumb a$$ I believe that the wrong students were killed If it was in my power honestly Id turn back the hands of time and exchange those young men and hand U over to the villagers to be roasted. u fvcking annoying parrot angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
the.game:
Sorry to hear that bro, may the good lord give you the grace to carry on

Thanx very much. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
Babzilla:
SINCERELY IM SORRY ABOUT UR TWIN & PLS ACCEPT MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES.

Thanx very much.

1 Like

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: For anyone who haven't heard the voices of these slained boys. Lloyd (Big L) and Ugonna (Tipsy) are on this track. [url] http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3[/url]

They had a pretty unusual talent. Their rapping's very different from what I'm used to hearing from Nigeria.

Big L and Tipsy, RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Babzilla:

Listening to ur dumb a$$ I believe that the wrong students were killed If it was in my power honestly Id turn back the hands of time and exchange those young men and hand U over to the villagers to be roasted. u fvcking annoying parrot angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin GLAD I COULD BE A NUISANCE TO YOU
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Andy1985ng(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2012
obadiah777: YOU CAN ALL BLAME YOURSELVES FOR THAT. ALL YOUR LUST FOR WEALTH AND BIG CARS. EVERY ONE OF YOU IS GUILTY OF MAKING PEOPLE COLD AND EVIL. YOU NIGERIANS ARE SHOW OFFS AND LIKE TO OPPRESS OTHER PEOPLE. HERE IT IS, YOU LIVE IN A NATION WITH OVER 70 PERCENT OF THE POPULACE IN ABJECT POVERTY BUT YOU WANT TO DRIVE A MERCEDEZ BENZ OR SUV OR BMW. RUBBING IT IN THE FACE OF THE 70 PERCENT WHO HAVE NOTHING. YOU THROW YOUR OSTENTATIOUS PARTYS AND HAVE YOUR EXPENSIVE MOBILE PHONES WHILE THE REST OF THE POPULATION IS IN POVERTY. ALL OF YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE ANGER AND COLDNESS OF NIGERIANS. I AM NOT ADVOCATING A LIFE OF POVERTY BUT YOU PEOPLE LACK COMMON SENSE. YOUR COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY YOUR DESIRE TO SHOW OFF AND OPPRESS. ANY HUMAN BEING WITH AN OUNCE OF DECENCY AND COMMON SENSE WHO LIVES IN NIGERIA WILL LOOK AT THE POPULATION AND SAY 'ALTHOUGH I CAN AFFORD TO BUY A BENTLEY, I THINK IT IS MORE SENSIBLE TO BUY A USED VOLKSWAGEN SO I DONT MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR PLIGHT' YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK. A LOT OF YOU ARE 'ECONOMIC SAVAGES'. FLAUNTING YOUR WEALTH TO POOR PEOPLE AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO BE ALL LOVING AND HAPPY. AHHH

what the Zap is wrong with this guy?
Re: Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Siena:

They had a pretty unusual talent. Their rapping's very different from what I'm used to hearing from Nigeria.

Big L and Tipsy, RIP.
AINT NO LOVE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY, AINT NO LOVE IN THIS PART OF TOWN. WOW THERE SONG IS EXACTLY THERE STORY. SATAN HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.