Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (7444 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Chei you guys sef! As soon as dey smell blood they come swarming in with haste! No worries though, for this one I am ready to follow in Kitty Kat vs Daily News footsteps. Tonight I am a gladiator! Where is that sexually frustrated mrs again??

don't say I didn't warn you wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Chei you guys sef! As soon as dey smell blood they come swarming in with haste! No worries though, for this one I am ready to follow in Kitty Kat vs Daily News footsteps. Tonight I am a gladiator! Where is that sexually frustrated mrs again??
Fire dey go jare... I dey for your back dey support you...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Na waoh! U wan turn am to mortal combat. U never even tey for NLD, u don already beGin fite. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) . E bi like say ur blood dey hot.
When i dey my own jeje then one mrs come dey call me fat bastard like say i offend am, how can man does na??
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nnekacherry: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ziqq you are so funny.
Well girls do appreciate guys with 6packs, because they always look attractive, confident and strong...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Fire dey go jare... I dey for your back dey support you...
Badt pikin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=Nnekacherry]Ziqq you are so funny.
Well girls do appreciate guys with 6packs, because they always look attractive, confident and strong...[/quote

hmm Nneka i bu nwa mama gi jare!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
When i dey my own jeje then one mrs come dey call me fat bastard like say i offend am, how can man does na??
A man has to does what a man has to does.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Fire dey go jare... I dey for your back dey support you...

brotherly thank you jorrr...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
A man has to does what a man has to does.
In fact we are in d spirit
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Lool...welcome to Nairaland!!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lool...welcome to Nairaland!!!
If I just provoke na I will leave the NL for dem o...mcheeeww
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL: I don't value 6-packs, but I appreciate them because I know the hard work and commitments that goes into getting one. I'm a regular gym goer (at least 4 times in a week) and I've got a toned and defined stomach, so I know the efforts it takes to have nice abs.

I bet a lot of guys with a beer belly will kill to have a flat stomach. I can't even imagine being intimate with someone with a big stomach. Some Nigerian men looks like they are 9 months pregnant.

For me, it's disgusting when you have to lift your tummy up so you can get a view of your private part. Imagine how restrictive it will be to have s[e]x with a "pregnant" man.

Lmfaoo! Nasty rite? I feel u jare! Yucky!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by MrsChima1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
LMAO@pregnant women supposed ot have flat tummies. grin grin grin grin grin

What a dumb arse.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Close den! undecided
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
No be only 6 packs,na one carton! If you like have 12packs and you aint good on bed fogerrit!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Close den! undecided
For your sake, I will not! bwahahahh
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
For your sake, I will not! bwahahahh
Wots funny undecided
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: No be only 6 packs,na one carton! If you like have 12packs and you aint good on bed fogerrit!!
Na so! All muscles no neck makes d gidigidigbamgbam wacky.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
lol...dem go provoke u! No doubt abt dat...u cant xcape it! So just get used to it jawe! Xx
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
lol...dem go provoke u! No doubt abt dat...u cant xcape it! So just get used to it jawe! Xx
Yea i know, right! Good looking out though, barbie.

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na so! All muscles no neck makes d gidigidigbamgbam wacky.
abi oo! Na so I date one guy wey get the nonsense 6 packs years back.the guy fall my hand I swear! Na so im kiniko small like my pikin own.mtscheeew!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: abi oo! Na so I date one guy wey get the nonsense 6 packs years back.the guy fall my hand I swear! Na so im kiniko small like my pikin own.mtscheeew!

Muhahahaa madam there is no direct correlation between a 6pack and an underwhelming "kiniko"
I guess u were just half unlucky
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

Muhahahaa madam there is no direct correlation between a 6pack and an underwhelming "kiniko"
I guess u were just half unlucky

e be like say over gyming dey reduce the size.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: abi oo! Na so I date one guy wey get the nonsense 6 packs years back.the guy fall my hand I swear! Na so im kiniko small like my pikin own.mtscheeew!
cheesy i can see ur bigi belle from here...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Badt pikin
Not bad senorita... Just giving a brother some support...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

brotherly thank you jorrr...
You are most welcome....
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmm... So you actually believe that big “kiniko” can do the wonders?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle:

I humbly submit to you that that is not nearly the case. I am living proof...well endowed, still trimming my 6 pack, and putting my blessing to good use.
On the contrary, I think "over-gyming" escalates the expectation for a kiniko that is as gymed as the muscular man. Don't forget, kiniko no fit gym with the rest of the body o
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2012

That's steroid for you lol
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
But then again for naija guys...having 6 packs also means over gymed body n dat means serious muscles plus upper body strength. Hmmm if that guy is not extremely gentle with his woman....hmmm na extra punching bag dat babe go turn oo.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Really? Hmmm... Won tu Gbe tun tun de o! Ara adugbo! Come hia o! grin grin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lkwwd...I go cry if na me see small kimono wen my body dey hot oo! Kai! Fawck up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her