Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (7447 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

sorry o but i only mentioned two categories of girls = oyinbos and 9ja babes. i complained about only 9ja babes. now who else would you have been referring to in ur comment?? do the grammar math and you'll see who's at fault.
anywayz thankx 4 ur comment

kitty kat:

U ppl shd stop generalizin. Its not all 9ja babes. If its not 6packs, I am not touching.
carefreewannabe: you are overgeneralising.

see my point. yeah you only said those types of girls but not all oyinbo girls take six packs as high priority and not all 9ja babes don't angry
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
just because all the ribs for ur chest come stand out na im u dey mistake am for six packs abi? sad
U no well o guy.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Ehh guys pls don't mistake my query as meaning that girls should care exclusively about 6-pack abs.
Even in yankee, after they wanna be close to you because of d 6pack, it still takes something extra before a guy scores. I doubt they yankee babes will still be much attracted if the guy displays a lack of brains and an inability to buy her a drink at a nice bar. But the 6pack is always a good starting point to get to know a guy better. In 9ja, it's looking like it's a show-stopper to reveal your abs - especially in public
Gbam!!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Ehh guys pls don't mistake my query as meaning that girls should care exclusively about 6-pack abs.
Even in yankee, after they wanna be close to you because of d 6pack, it still takes something extra before a guy scores. I doubt they yankee babes will still be much attracted if the guy displays a lack of brains and an inability to buy her a drink at a nice bar. But the 6pack is always a good starting point to get to know a guy better. In 9ja, it's looking like it's a show-stopper to reveal your abs - especially in public

ermm, it's our culture, 6 packs speak in the bedroom.money, brains and others get them to our bedroom wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by cindyrella(f): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
girl i like u jor
u too honest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes ooo abi no be blackberry or money for crazy rihanna go balance the equation ? grin
That one na plus sha!

To balance the equation,make the guy get brain and you know grin wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

U ppl shd stop generalizin. Its not all 9ja babes. If its not 6packs, I am not touching.
Babe daily news has got 6 packs.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Ur trying hard to prove me wrong abi ?
Ok, how many of our politicians/business men can u say have 6 packs ?
Farouk lawan comes close but he doesn't have 6 packs , he's more like a biro .
What I'm trying to say in essence is that the real big men in Nigeria have no time for tummy nurturing .

That is unanimously agreed, my man. You're right. Still the fact is that the real reason why they score with the ladies is because they got bread. For those chairmen, 6pack or 1pack, dem go carry go because women are after their money. For guy man like me, I no broke at all o, but it is not written on my forehead that i fit hold pepper. The only way a babe will know my real financial situation is if she gets to know me better. But for us to even start that process of knowing each other, something must attract one to the other. And this is where my problem is: Why can't they be attracted by my 6pack as much as yankee girls are??
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well, I like him to be toned, but not overly muscular!!! Nd d cash counts as well too...*winks*
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
cindyrella:
That one na plus sha!

To balance the equation,make the guy get brain and you know grin wink
\
ok me no understand dis one.when u say brain u mean make he intelligent as Albert Einstein or make he get tortoise brain like Papa Ajasco? cheesy
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

That is unanimously agreed, my man. You're right. Still the fact is that the real reason why they score with the ladies is because they got bread. For those chairmen, 6pack or 1pack, dem go carry go because women are after their money. For guy man like me, I no broke at all o, but it is not written on my forehead that i fit hold pepper. The only way a babe will know my real financial situation is if she gets to know me better. But for us to even start that process of knowing each other, something must attract one to the other. And this is where my problem is: Why can't they be attracted by my 6pack as much as yankee girls are??
guy hunger dey town
food no dey and the economy dey harsh.naija babes no get joy again and dey must hustle.wetin be the most important thing wey go attract them na the money wey dey ur pocket and as long as ur pocket dey filled with naira and dollars e no concern dem wether u get belle like Jagua or wether na eight packs u get.The reason why oyibo babes dey hanker aftr six packs na because dem don chop belleful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
D more reason I insist on six packs. If I can't handle DN alone, I send my 6packed man after his ballon pack.
U don start o.
If daily..... Comes here now na war o.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by cindyrella(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu: \
ok me no understand dis one.when u say brain u mean make he intelligent as Albert Einstein or make he get tortoise brain like Papa Ajasco? cheesy
I mean make he intelligent! Which girl go wan follow pesin wei get Papa Ajasco brain?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
cindyrella: As much as I adore guys with 6pack, no be 6packs I go chop o!
Something need to go with the 6packs to make the equation balance! grin grin
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Actually, naija gals like men with 6-packs but wen dey come close to you and notice that you have no “BENJAMIN'S”... That's when they take to there hills...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by slimyem: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
To be frank,how many 6-packed men can you find on the streets of Naija?
How may Naija men actually work-out or use the gym?
How many gyms are easily accessible and affordable to an average Nigerian guy?
The truth is most of the 6-packed guys we see are either sports-men,models or celebrities.
We are so used to seeing our men either pot-bellied or just regular that we hardly notice or drool over a one-in-a hundred 6-packed guy!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
cindyrella:
I mean make he intelligent! Which girl go wan follow pesin wei get Papa Ajasco brain?
but Papa Ajasco na very intelligent man nah? cheesy
abi u no like am bcause he get akpan(bald head)?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Actually, naija gals like men with 6-packs but wen dey come close to you and notice that you have no “BENJAMIN'S”... That's when they take to there hills...
yes nah its all about the benjamins cool
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
slimyem: To be frank,how many 6-packed men can you find on the streets of Naija?
The truth is most of the 6-packed guys we see are either sports-men,models or celebrities.
We are so used to seeing our men either pot-bellied or just regular that we hardly notice or drool over a one-in-a hundred 6-packed guy!!
omo slimyem u want make i come there come slap that ur small yansh? angry
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
slimyem: To be frank,how many 6-packed men can you find on the streets of Naija?
A pretty intelligent and objective analysis you got there. This is soooo true. Good job!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
yes nah its all about the benjamins cool
Yea but that physical appearance really matters...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Yea but that physical appearance really matters...
in naija e no matter.na only oyibo babes dey take a guy appearance seriously
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

I'm sorry bro. That's just the way It is here.
the opposite is the case .
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
*Faints*

ehhh b4 we talk abt resuscitation, why exactly did you faint here?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by davida222(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

stop fooling ur self if u are a naija girl....
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
davida222: stop fooling ur self if u are a naija girl....
bro, she may not be fooling herself o. Just as she has a right to her own preference, she could either be more enlightened that your average 9ja chic, or she may even lived abroad and got influenced by the ladies' choices there. so, she may truly like the divided abs...just sayin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
in naija e no matter.na only oyibo babes dey take a guy appearance seriously
Lol.... Sharaaaaappppp... I'm a living testimony... Whenever I visit the pool with my tops off... Mehn!!! Come and see girls drooling.... Guy its good to look good physically ooo... Guy!!! E be lyk say you get beer belly ni? Most girls get attracted to a guy through his physical appearance.... Naija gals oooo and not oyibo babes...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
I don't value 6-packs, but I appreciate them because I know the hard work and commitments that goes into getting one. I'm a regular gym goer (at least 4 times in a week) and I've got a toned and defined stomach, so I know the efforts it takes to have nice abs.

I bet a lot of guys with a beer belly will kill to have a flat stomach. I can't even imagine being intimate with someone with a big stomach. Some Nigerian men looks like they are 9 months pregnant.

For me, it's disgusting when you have to lift your tummy up so you can get a view of your private part. Imagine how restrictive it will be to have s[e]x with a "pregnant" man.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Sharaaaaappppp... I'm a living testimony... Whenever I visit the pool with my tops off... Mehn!!! Come and see girls drooling.... Guy its good to look good physically ooo... Guy!!! E be lyk say you get beer belly ni? Most girls get attracted to a guy through his physical appearance.... Naija gals oooo and not oyibo babes...
It is hard to doubt you, my bro, when if na 9ja gals, I have my suspicions that there could be a variety of reasons why they stare, but there is the minimum chance that they are appreciating the attractiveness of your 6 or 10pack abs - if you get o - and the work put in there. Maybe it was the asset you have hanging below your waist, or just your physique or handsomeness... but lie lie say dem understand abs!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by davida222(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
bro, she may not be fooling herself o. Just as she has a right to her own preference, she could either be more enlightened that your average 9ja chic, or she may even lived abroad and got influenced by the ladies' choices there. so, she may truly like the divided abs...just sayin
Lolzarreta.... then u can com over in L.A and say dat to a naija lady. piss out
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:
For me, it's disgusting when you have to lift your tummy up so you can get a view of your private part. Imagine how restrictive it will be to have s[e]x with a "pregnant" man.

Lol.... That's “beer” belly for you... A young guy between the age of 20-29 consuming one crate of beer(12 bottles)... What do you expect?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL: I don't value 6-packs, but I appreciate them because I know the hard work and commitments that goes into getting one. I'm a regular gym goer (at least 4 times in a week) and I've got a toned and defined stomach, so I know the efforts it takes to have nice abs.

I bet a lot of guys with a beer belly will kill to have a flat stomach. I can't even imagine being intimate with someone with a big stomach. Some Nigerian men looks like they are 9 months pregnant.

It's rare to have a 9ja lady admit an awareness or appreciation of how much work is put into getting those abs split 6 ways. Thank you for that. and I feeeel you die for those points you made
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

ehhh b4 we talk abt resuscitation, why exactly did you faint here?
Lol...@D-explorer comment triggered me to! *still unconcious*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.