Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (7442 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by cindyrella(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
but Papa Ajasco na very intelligent man nah? cheesy
abi u no like am bcause he get akpan(bald head)?
Yes and pot belle grin

Mynd_44:
Hmmmmmm
smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
but lie lie say dem understand abs!
Lol... Na them know ooo.... But, some do...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
It's rare to have a 9ja lady admit an awareness or appreciation of how much work is put into getting those abs split 6 ways. Thank you for that. and I feeeel you die for those points you made

Thanks wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:
U don start o.
If daily..... Comes here now na war o.
Trust that one, he is already fiGhtin another war in the Lit section. I doubt he will have strenght for another one today. The guy shaa... =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). I don laff tire.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lol...@D-explorer comment triggered me to! *still unconcious*
you seem to possess a rather youthful sense of humor, but your post on the other hand about memories of the good ol'days radiates the impression of an old timer. so, madam eh, on a playful note, which is it?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Trust that one, he is already fiGhtin another war in the Lit section. I doubt he will have strenght for another one today. The guy shaa... =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). I don laff tire.
Hehe...Are u serious Whr is Shollypop plz? Lol bt den...seems u r stalkin him o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Hmmm! You're taking style to push dat guy buttons o. may god help dat he does not stumble upon this thread to discover the accolades you're pouring him lolz
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... That's “beer” belly for you... A young guy between the age of 20-29 consuming one crate of beer(12 bottles)... What do you expect?

Hahaha a lot of them even expose their exploding belly like it's something to be proud of... And I'm not just talking about Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by mallorca(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: what do Nigerian girls value apart from RANGE ROVER Sports and Murano Jeep
May you live long
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
you seem to possess a rather youthful sense of humor, but your post on the other hand about memories of the good ol'days radiates the impression of an old timer. so, madam eh, on a playful note, which is it?
Lmao! Errmm...Ama go wid youthful sense of humour! Well my Reason behind dat post...hmm...i think am just too emotional nd i get too attached to things...so when dey r gone...it hurts alot, which led to dat post! Am stil in ma early 20s o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
mallorca:
May you live long
The guy would very very correct if we considered that the majority of the girls we readily have access to are the loose, materialistic, runz gals who force us to generalize abt d 9ja babe when we judge dem in this regard. But, as a guy, I can also vouch for the few wey we dey hardly see. Those ones who exemplify the virtues of an ideal 9ja woman. Those ones wey u can never jam for dey knack beer for bar with all men when Chelsea FC dey do their thing on top field. Those ones wey no send ur million dollars for account, wey no also send how u look on the outside, but value you for who you are and the prospects of where your life is headed.
Chai! Those girls dey o for dis our country. But to see dem? Hmmm my guys e hard oooo
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: what do Nigerian girls value apart from RANGE ROVER Sports and Murano Jeep
How many of them sabi Rangee? All they know about is camry, accord, cerato, corolla, civic and all other Asian rides.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Hehe...Are u serious Whr is Shollypop plz? Lol bt den...seems u r stalkin him o! tongue

I am stalkingg him o. I so love to push his fragile buttons. Once u touch it, epistles will fly out.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
The guy would very very correct if we considered that the majority of the girls we readily have access to are the loose, materialistic, runz gals who force us to generalize abt d 9ja babe when we judge dem in this regard. But, as a guy, I can also vouch for the few wey we dey hardly see. Those ones who exemplify the virtues of an ideal 9ja woman. Those ones wey u can never jam for dey knack beer for bar with all men when Chelsea FC dey do their thing on top field. Those ones wey no send ur million dollars for account, wey no also send how u look on the outside, but value you for who you are and the prospects of where your life is headed.
Chai! Those girls dey o for dis our country. But to see dem? Hmmm my guys e hard oooo
E hard my brother. To find them, your yanch go hot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpacalipse: How many of them sabi Rangee? All they know about is camry, accord, cerato, corolla, civic and all other Asian rides.
chaii...na so we stupid/poor reach? Well sorry to dispnt u bruv! U sooooo wrong!!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

I am stalkingg him o. I so love to push his fragile buttons. Once u touch it, epistles will fly out.
Lool...plz just take it easy wid him abeg!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha a lot of them even expose their exploding belly like it's something to be proud of... And I'm not just talking about Nigerian men.
Well, anyone as far as there is men in it.. We are still on point...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Well, anyone as far as there is men in it.. We are still on point...

Even some women are guilty of having a protruding stomach
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lool...plz just take it easy wid him abeg!
Any inkling of an idea what the whereabouts of the accused may be?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

In another e-fyt
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

In another e-fyt
lolz there's no doubt about what he's up to. I asked about whereabouts, you DN stalker! Hahahhh
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
lolz there's no doubt about what he's up to. I asked about whereabouts, you DN stalker! Hahahhh

Lolz
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Obviously something in there is paining you, and the only reasons I can think of are (since you are a "mrs"wink either you are stuck for life with a husband carrying a humongous pregnancy OR both of you have been condemned to obesity. Hence no one will blame you for venting here since it must be that you are sexually frustrated.

oh my God grin she's coming for you, you can count on that embarassed
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Even some women are guilty of having a protruding stomach
On point!!! That's there own wahala not mine...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Lolz...gat no Idea o! Buh sinc Kitty is stalkn d dude, i guess she should b of help....i wna kno whr he is too! cheesy
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

oh my God grin she's coming for you, you can count on that embarassed
Chei you guys sef! As soon as dey smell blood they come swarming in with haste! No worries though, for this one I am ready to follow in Kitty Kat vs Daily News footsteps. Tonight I am a gladiator! Where is that sexually frustrated mrs again??
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
But wait oo, wat's the 'value' of ur 6 abi 12 packs to us??
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: But wait oo, wat's the 'value' of ur 6 abi 12 packs to us??
If you'd read the post you'll realise that this question was already answered by ladies like you
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: But wait oo, wat's the 'value' of ur 6 abi 12 packs to us??

why do you put on makeup everyday? not just for you to look beautiful but to be also admired by people out there especially the men. It's almost exactly the same here but in this case women kinda have preferences but definitely drool over the rectus abdominis intersections tongue
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Chei you guys sef! As soon as dey smell blood they come swarming in with haste! No worries though, for this one I am ready to follow in Kitty Kat vs Daily News footsteps. Tonight I am a gladiator! Where is that sexually frustrated mrs again??
Na waoh! U wan turn am to mortal combat. U never even tey for NLD, u don already beGin fite. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) . E bi like say ur blood dey hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

5 Signs That A Woman Is Broken / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.