Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (7443 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: But then again for naija guys...having 6 packs also means over gymed body n dat means serious muscles plus upper body strength. Hmmm if that guy is not extremely gentle with his woman....hmmm na extra punching bag dat babe go turn oo.
I disagree, respectfully. I am 9ja naa! If you read the post that started this all, you'll see that I specified that 80% of my work-outs were dedicated to my abs. only minimally did I bother my triceps. why? because many girls i've been with gave me an idea that ladies like the build, but dont want an excessively muscular macho man. So, as representing my fellow 9ja sharp men, we know what d ladies like, and when the sensible ones among us work out, we keep your preferences in the back of our mind. Again, i don't mean to brag, but I am living proof.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... So you actually believe that big “kiniko” can do the wonders?
Lmaooo...this gat me laffn!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lkwwd...I go cry if na me see small kimono wen my body dey hot oo! Kai! Fawck up
OMG! THIS GIRL SEF? U R A BAAAAD CUTIE.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
ehhh ur own is to just chill on the sidelines and, if you are not laughing, you're fainting! peculiar way you have there of showing support lolz
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Na so nw... Some guys with big “kiniko” will pour for cloth at the sight of “you know what”....
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: OMG! THIS GIRL SEF? U R A BAAAAD CUTIE.
Badosky is d signature! wink cool
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
ehhh ur own is to just chill on the sidelines and, if you are not laughing, you're fainting! peculiar way you have there of showing support lolz

Lool looks like you've been stalking her. Have you?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

The very definition of stalk flagrantly betrays your comment and question. Look well, and see it this way: this thread is my home, she is a guest, and i am being a wonderful host to you all. Although i can't even deny that she's got an attractive sense of humor...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Na so nw... Some guys with big “kiniko” will pour for cloth at the sight of “you know what”....
Does that really happen? I've NEVER experienced it, or even seen or heard where it happened
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
I disagree, respectfully. I am 9ja naa! If you read the post that started this all, you'll see that I specified that 80% of my work-outs were dedicated to my abs. only minimally did I bother my triceps. why? because many girls i've been with gave me an idea that ladies like the build, but dont want an excessively muscular macho man. So, as representing my fellow 9ja sharp men, we know what d ladies like, and when the sensible ones among us work out, we keep your preferences in the back of our mind. Again, i don't mean to brag, but I am living proof.
SO, U SAYIN DAT U GYM CUZ OF DEM LADIES? MEHN DAT IS SO NOT COOL. AM A YOGI AND I BELIEVE GYM EXERCISES R 4 GUUD HEALTH AND SPORTS. IF THE LADIES R IMPRESSED WIT U PHYSIQUE THEREAFTER,THEN ITS ALL GOOD IN D HOOD. BUT U DONT GYM MAINLY TO IMPRESS THEM CHICKS, JUST AINT KOSHER. DUDE.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

The very definition of stalk flagrantly betrays your comment and question. Look well, and see it this way: this thread is my home, she is a guest, and i am being a wonderful host to you all. Although i can't even deny that she's got an attractive sense of humor...
Are u writing jamb? undecided
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: SO, U SAYIN DAT U GYM CUZ OF DEM LADIES? MEHN DAT IS SO NOT COOL. AM A YOGI AND I BELIEVE GYM EXERCISES R 4 GUUD HEALTH AND SPORTS. IF THE LADIES R IMPRESSED WIT U PHYSIQUE THEREAFTER,THEN ITS ALL GOOD IN D HOOD. BUT U DONT GYM MAINLY TO IMPRESS THEM CHICKS, JUST AINT KOSHER. DUDE.
Me likey! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

My comment does not require an essay. Just a simple yes or no answer will do.

You lost me on "the very" grin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ikekings(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Does that really happen? I've NEVER experienced it, or even seen or heard where it happened
Of course it does...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u writing jamb? undecided

Haha I thought the same
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: SO, U SAYIN DAT U GYM CUZ OF DEM LADIES? MEHN DAT IS SO NOT COOL. AM A YOGI AND I BELIEVE GYM EXERCISES R 4 GUUD HEALTH AND SPORTS. IF THE LADIES R IMPRESSED WIT U PHYSIQUE THEREAFTER,THEN ITS ALL GOOD IN D HOOD. BUT U DONT GYM MAINLY TO IMPRESS THEM CHICKS, JUST AINT KOSHER. DUDE.
Yup, I work my abs exclusively to impress the ladies. I really have no apologies for that too. Why? Because its like killing numerous birds with one stone: that is, my enthusiasm for impressing the ladies earns me the added benefit of staying physically fit and staying healthy by extension. working out at the gym is an opportunity too to meet other ladies and network. and it is all FUN! So, indeed, my quest to impress the ladies pays dividends to me in various ways
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Badosky is d signature! wink cool
WOOHW! THERE TIGERESS! SLOW DOWN. MY ENGINE IS UNDER REPAIRS BUT WISH I CULD GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH U ON THIS JUNGLE FEVER.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Lmaoooo....u r funny o! Ok i fink I wna Faint now!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
if you're working out to impress a tub-bellied nigerian gal, then you're on a long thing. cheesy
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wait wait wait all you perverts can wait till i go to bed b4 all this your jungle fever eroticism!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Yup, I work my abs exclusively to impress the ladies. I really have no apologies for that too. Why? Because its like killing numerous birds with one stone: that is, my enthusiasm for impressing the ladies earns me the added benefit of staying physically fit and staying healthy by extension. working out at the gym is an opportunity too to meet other ladies and network. and it is all FUN! So, indeed, my quest to impress the ladies pays dividends to me in various ways
BUT IT IS A DANGEROUS GAME U PLAYIN DUDE CUZ WHEN THE ENTHUSIASM FADES AWAY, GYMIN WIL B A DRAG. SO, IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A PURE MOTIVE WHICH WIL ENABLE U MAINTAIN TOP-LEVEL FITNESS WELL INTO OLD-AGE.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
BoboYekini: if you're working out to impress a tub-bellied nigerian gal, then you're on a long thing. cheesy
Loldat wud be a waste of time now, wouldn't it?
Re-read the starting post and you'll realize that 9ja girls were the last of my consideration when started hitting the gym to call out my 6packs
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: WOOHW! THERE TIGERESS! SLOW DOWN. MY ENGINE IS UNDER REPAIRS BUT WISH I CULD GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH U ON THIS JUNGLE FEVER.
Loolzz.. U no well at all
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
ichidodo: BUT IT IS A DANGEROUS GAME U PLAYIN DUDE CUZ WHEN THE ENTHUSIASM FADES AWAY, GYMIN WIL B A DRAG. SO, IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A PURE MOTIVE WHICH WIL ENABLE U MAINTAIN TOP-LEVEL FITNESS WELL INTO OLD-AGE.

Well unless there'll be no women on earth at my old age, I cannot foresee any shortage of motivation or enthusiasm to maintain the fitness that scores with the ladies wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Hehehe....ow do u kno dis? Or have u been stalkn him as well? *just kidding* lol tongue
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
BoboYekini: if you're working out to impress a tub-bellied nigerian gal, then you're on a long thing. cheesy
RITE DUDE.BUT WHO WULD WANT TO GO DOWN ON ONE IN D FIRST?! EEUUWH! GROSSE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
cheesy totally agree with ya ziqq. Its so bad these days, dude be strolling down the road, you go see these tub-bellied gals scowling at pesin. Na me send u message ni? cheesy
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Hehehe....ow do u kno dis? Or have u been stalkn him as well? *just kidding* lol tongue
kwarrect! ask it o! i mean, ask her. jk too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by ichidodo: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

Well unless there'll be no women on earth at my old age, I cannot foresee any shortage of motivation or enthusiasm to maintain the fitness that scores with the ladies wink
COME ON DUDE, CUT IT OUT. THIS AINT KOSHER, HOPE U AINT NO WOMAN-WRAPPER, EH? LOLS.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

Awwww....*Am sooo blushn* i guess am d special guest here! Hehe...Anyways thanx dear! Xx
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by abiL(f): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
kwarrect! ask it o! i mean, ask her. jk too

Lol you wish. If you want me to stalk you, just say it.

The answer will still be a NO though wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Broken / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.