Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (13659 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Assonite(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
My gf is 3yrs older than I A̶̲̥̅♏ bt she's the best amngst all I've once dated..,she is jst invaluable...I'm planning on seeing her parents soon. grin tongue
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by chichiman: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2012
qplus: My boss's wife is 15 years older dan him, they have a 14 year old son, and the marriage looks sweet from my point of view......so i think all that matters is understanding.

[size=18pt]YOUR BOSS IS A TOY BOY AND HIS WIFE A SUGAR MUMMY. lol. THE WOMAN WOULD ENJOY S3X RIGHT INTO HER OLD AGE[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Alaafialoro(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2012
qplus: My boss's wife is 15 years older dan him, they have a 14 year old son, and the marriage looks sweet from my point of view......so i think all that matters is understanding.
Hahahahahah! 15years is just too much,I won‘t advise anyone I know personally to do that.
@op...I can‘t marry someone older than me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Galaxydon1(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2012
My girl is 4 years older than me and we are deeply in love. Now i know why they said love is blind.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Galaxydon1: My girl is 4 years older than me and we are deeply in love. Now i know why they said love is blind.
smiley
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
i prefer dem older sef but not ma mum age mates ooo
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Andersonken(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2012
my girlfriend is older than im am,and we are still enjoying our relatonship 4 d past 2yrs.what matters is d feelings nt d age difference.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2012
I can date an older lady,but marry NO
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2012
My best fhuck ever was from a lady 4 years older than me...she came like 23,457 times and i was feeling like James Bond grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by temmym4(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2012
@OP There is nothing bad in this, love conquers all they say, but be very careful, never date an older woman IF she has got some pride and/or self importance, or else u gonna eat the fruit of your ignorance. I had mine...talking from experience!!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by remzytimer: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Why not' if she's good looking and cares.... Age is not a barrier in marriage!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by remzytimer: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Why not' if she's good looking and has d qualities needed from a woman.... Age is not a barrier in marriage!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by etunoman76(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmmm.....why would u want to date an older woman, but would not want to marry same? Just thinking aloud tho

@op, I see nothing wrong with it, infact, I had a good relationship with one, but had to call it off, cos she was more in love with her job than with me. However, at my age, the age difference matters, anything beyond 5 is a no-no!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2012
My girlfriend is 2 years older than i am and we've being getting along well since 4 years. Our relationship is just the same as a guy who would date a girl that is 10 years younger!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by toluxa1(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2012
My girl friend is actually 19 months older than I am. I can and intend to marry her. Only problem is that, she is at the age where she's always telling me "her friends are getting married" (those news bore me). Truth is, she is looking to get married 'soon', meanwhile, me as I dey now, am not looking at marriage even in the next 3 years. This is the time to begin hustling and not thinking about marriage. Its a big issue in my relationship now and sometimes I wished I started with someone younger. We've been together for over 3 years.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Basic(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2012
Chai!!! Seriously?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Networkmaster(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2012
The two longest relationship i have ever been in were ladies older than me
by two years.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
binger: Hmm! Few days ago,a similar topic was discussed which was directed to the ladies.I think we have to hear from the guys.so,nairaland gentlemen,would you date a lady much older than u are? You could give reason to your answer for the discussion to flow. Over to ya.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder what she would look like. hmmmmmm.....
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

[size=20pt]Yomiiiiiiii[/size]
yeah!yeah!! That's my name,I humble here. Haters can go 4th Mainland bridge.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by dammytosh: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2012
4 years older is ok. As long as I am intelligent enough to handle her like my baby. She will argue with me that i probably dnt know my age. Maturity, understanding has nothing to do with age.

I have friends much older than me with a better stature than their younger counterparts
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Networkmaster: The two longest relationship i have ever been in were ladies older than me
by two years.

Are u a high jumper? And your 2 longest relationships lasted for 3days each. grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by toluxa1(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2012

Bros, your Boss married his Sugar mummy, simple.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by biggzman: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2012
So far she respect and I have peace @ home,I'll date/marry her.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2012
toluxa1: My girl friend is actually 19 months older than I am. I can and intend to marry her. Only problem is that, she is at the age where she's always telling me "her friends are getting married" (those news bore me). Truth is, she is looking to get married 'soon', meanwhile, me as I dey now, am not looking at marriage even in the next 3 years. This is the time to begin hustling and not thinking about marriage. Its a big issue in my relationship now and sometimes I wished I started with someone younger. We've been together for over 3 years.

Marry her b4 i do that 4 you. Who tells you that you cant hustle after marrying her That is when you will be more relaxed to hustle knowing that you have a moral support @ home. A woman to boil your water, pass your food and rub your back after the days job. Get wise.

Some guys are really regretting marrying late.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by raySHUFFLE: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2012
Presently I have a chic who's older than me with 2yrs, I told her and she said she's cool with it as long as there's a mutual understanding between the two of us.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Classicalman(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Women age faster than men. Im surprised some girls are arguing against this. I have seen several of my primary school mates and they look like my aunties now, both those that reside in and outside Naija. It's an indisputable fact. I may date an older lady but definitely won't marry a lady less than 3years younger than me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by toluxa1(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
okpara ugo:

Marry her b4 i do that 4 you. Who tells you that you cant hustle after marrying her That is when you will be more relaxed to hustle knowing that you have a moral support @ home. A woman to boil your water, pass your food and rub your back after the days job. Get wise.

Some guys are really regretting marrying late.

You are so so, wrong trust me. By the way am just 23.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Kassidy90(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Date? Yes, buy must not b more than 5yrs older
Marry? No.....
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by perez019(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
I definately would date or marry a lady that's older than me.. Older ladies are loving and caring, the only problem I keep having with them is that they feel inferior each time they see u with a younger lady..another problem is that they always want to rush things and they keep pissing u off with marriage plans ..I once dated a lady six years older than me and I enjoyed every bit of it. We parted ways cos of genotype wahala.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2012
Y not ?
So as long as her honey pot still produces honey, I'm ok
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Emmaville(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Rooneyboy: Y not ?
So as long as her honey pot still produces honey, I'm ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.