Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (13657 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Only if she is super hot!

I don't do charity romance.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
binger: hell no,dear.BIOLOGICALLY,women are about 2 yrs older than men their age-this simply means they age faster and their reproductive parts develop faster than in men.hence the early seizure to continue producing ova after 45-50. EMOTIONALLY,women are younger(softer) than men. Am surprised u are arguing this.

Please stop spreading ignorance and quote scientific sources. I'll be waiting... (waits 1 second). Ok that was an eternity tongue. All I'm trying to say is please educate yourself so that when you speak, you are taken seriously by people outside of Nigeria. There is no crime in preferring younger women; however stop adding fuel to the fire of western sterotypes about "African" countries. Just say you like younger women regardless of what anyone else thinks. In the long run you will be more respected for standing firm on your personal preference.

As always I know that what I say comes from a "western" perspective, so I decided to do a little more research for myself to understand your line of thinking. Maybe this is the reason you think the way you do.

The Life Expectancy for Nigeria is below:
Nigeria (30% below world average) 46.9 yrs (overall) 46.4 yrs(men) 47.3 yrs (women)
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by hizaya61(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
am 24 years old and am dating a lady of 42, planning to get married sooncheesy
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
So far she respect my position as the man. BA wahala
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
hizaya61: am 24 years old and am dating a lady of 42, planning to get married sooncheesy
tell US how it all started. This your age difference big oh. She's even older to be your mother

1 Like

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
hizaya61: am 24 years old and am dating a lady of 42, planning to get married sooncheesy

Jokes
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Superbrain(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
From experience, older ladies are more understanding and respectful. I have only dated a lady younger than me once and trust me, it wasn't a fantastic experience. The older ladies I have dated are so homely and respectful that sometimes we forget the age difference and the issue of age only comes up when one partner chooses to mention it.

Here is my take-if you and your partner are comfortable with the age difference, then it's fine. As a guy, make sure that whenever you have disagreements, the age issue never comes up. I'm dating a lady older than I am and itz been fun.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012

undecided
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Notfree: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
Of course yes, so far there is love and understanding. A wife that wants to disrespect her husband will do so irrespective of her age or that of the husband. The most important thing is to marry a lady that love, respect and cherish you. I can marry an ugly lady that is at most 5 years older that me if the above qualities are there and cannot marry any beautiful lady below my age without these qualities.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dating a lady 3yrs olda than i am. Bar her always talking bout her friends getting married (wch depresses me),every oda aspects bn cool
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by favour101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
I can date any lady and marry her if she always make me happy don't use age to discriminate love has no bother contact me for more lecture ikndukwe2001@yahoo.com
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Joshalpha(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yomieluv: Why not,age is nothing but number.so far there is mutual understanding in the relationship.and she doesn't brag with being older than I'm. Older pu/s/s/y is even sweet to phuck,I swear its like jollof rice.
my guy, age is nt just number, better stop saying that
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
1_Dark_Device™:
Dating a lady 3yrs olda than i am. Bar her always talking bout her friends getting married (wch depresses me),every oda aspects bn cool

She is begging you to propose.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by wissezy: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Why not, i will date but can't marry.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by saintugo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by MrCork17: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2012
if she gots azzz, booobsi.... why not!! undecided
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by gbeges: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2012
age is really a number...it is not also a guarantee for maturity or experience...i have dated women as young as 15years my junior and as old as 15years my senior...the truth is woman na woman regardless....i meet a woman and i like what i see smiley...i talk to her i like what i hear cheesy... i go for her whether she is 21years old or 60years old...
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by belicov(m): 4:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Yea ȋ̝̊̅̄
wuld ┏̲L̶̲̅┓̲
┏̲o̶̲̅┓̲
┏̲v̶̲̅┓̲
┏̲e̶̲̅┓̲
to date somone older dan ȋ̝̊̅̄
are
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Awagbiji: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2012
Dating or marriage depend on what you want which determine what you get.
I am an African man I need an African woman.
They are cool headed, submissive, responsible etc.
I don't want divorce, quarrel, hypertension, and all sort of hell in my life.
Any woman that can give me this is my favorite irrespective of her age, complexion, height, job etc.
Rate of divorce, separation is too much these days.
I can only use and dump beautiful young mannerless untrained woman.
Just to taste what she carry.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by anncc12: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2012
love has nothing to do with age . I'm a members of a age gap dating site(agelesscupid#com). There are many older women dating younger men and younger men looking for a older women. younger men dating older women are very common in our life.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by obxddon(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2012
This Nairaland people....Kai!!! They like to derail from topic everytime with the Igbo wey dem dey take before commenting.

For me I say yes I can date and also marry a woman that is older than me provided she is 2 to 4 years older than me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by adeoluwa90: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2012
i can date a lady older dan i am naa..a rich 1 2 wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by adeoluwa90: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Yomieluv: Why not,age is nothing but number.so far there is mutual understanding in the relationship.and she doesn't brag with being older than I'm. Older pu/s/s/y is even sweet to phuck,I swear its like jollof rice.

Chimooo! shocked
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by mountzion1: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2012
i am married to a lovely and wonderful woman that is older than me EOD wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
It depends on what is more important to you: Number or Looks?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by ifyeky(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
To me I think dating or marrying and older woman is nt a crime. The whole thing depends on each other. If d r happy and luv each other y nt
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by eledacedar(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Memphis357:
Can't seem to figure it out..... I'm just attracted to MILFs and Cougars.....They dig me as well. Maybe it's the love-vendor in me undecidedCan't seem to figure it out..... I'm just attracted to MILFs and Cougars.....They dig me as well. Maybe it's the love-vendor in me

Ehennnnnn, so jigolo ni e.

O to fi owuro aye e sofun. Awon iya to GBA ilaari aye e.

After hustling as a jigolo, Na ashewo u come dey chase these days abi?

Wait o, Na cougar you still dey find for ori oke?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2015
a woman of the same age with a man tend to look more matured than the man not to talk of a woman wey dey older than a man.if a 25 yr old man stand with a 25 yr old woman u go see say na the woman look more matured than the man.so i no fit date a woman wey old pass me make ppl no come dey ask me wether na my mama or elder sister be dat.and if na football age she dey use i will know coz i will see the wrinkles on her face and the folding of the skin on her legs cheesy.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 12, 2019
I continue to see posts stating "women age faster than men". If you are referring to physical appearance, this depends on where you live in the world. Most American women definitely do not "look" older than men of the same age. However, that does not stop old wrinkly men from chasing 20 year old girls. Stop working Nigerian women to death, and maybe their physical beauty won't fade so quickly. angry
Yes, men like to throw aging faster to women face but it's intentional and in modern times is changing. Men and women, we all age but men have a hidden fear, they lose their erection, the man at 20-30 years old is not the same man in bed as after 50. When women sexually age much slower, they marry, raise kids, work for family and after 40-45 they finally realize is not only pleasing a man, woman can enjoy sex too. Many women are so called late blooming, they are much better in sex after 45 or after menopause, no more fear to get pregnant and it's all fun. Many women nowadays get much younger husbands or lovers and it works perfect for both.

The thing is, doesn't matter men wants to put us down saying we are old, men can't have an erection and sex anytime they want, women WE ALWAYS CAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by jericco1(m): 4:23am On Mar 12, 2019
date to an extent yeah! but not marry tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.