Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Can One Get Over An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Get Over An Ex? (10929 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by phaya(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
seedord247: If you get money try to get 2 bottles of hennesy per day but if you not that financial bouyant you can buy chelsea and mix with coke. sad grin

And more also... Dont forget to patronise all these local strumpets... They chargge like 300 per round back then but i dont knos how much they charge now bcus of subsidy. sad

I bet you.... You will come back and asked for my i.d. sad

I think u should crack more jokes like this for @op so he can be cheered up!
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by prayerful: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
I got over my ex by:

1. Praying for him.. Praying that he'd get what he desires from the next person in his life.. That God should bless him.. And I also asked God to help me overcome any feelings (anger, pain, hurt) I had towards him..
Even affectionate feelings..

2. I got busy with myself

Each time he crossed my mind, I overcame tha thought with a prayer and it worked for me..
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by prayerful: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
I got over my ex by:

1. Praying for him.. Praying that he'd get what he desires from the next person in his life.. That God should bless him.. And I also asked God to help me overcome any feelings (anger, pain, hurt) I had towards him..
Even affectionate feelings..

2. I got busy with myself

Each time he crossed my mind, I overcame that thought with a prayer and it worked for me..
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by turnstoner(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Your best bet is to get another girl as soon as possible. Believe me!
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nuzo1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
femijck: Don't knw maybe dis wil work fr u o...but fr me mehn na d tablet i dey use b dat.

just get anoda one ASAP even if u knw u dnt av any future wit ha..cal ha wen u feels lyk talking to a girl ,spend time wit ha ,and use ha to wipe away ur free time...bt be careful coz u may end up falling in luv o...BOL

Wow...not fair at all. At least from my own view.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by surmeister(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: It's kind of difficult, that's why 'fools' shouldn't fall in love...

Get busy and go out more, that might help...

But hey, I don't know, I can't get over my ex as well lol...
just get busy. Meet friends n discuss with Dem. Wen d tot comes just shove it aside. All wounds heals with time. Am passing tru same.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by kpolli(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
Only u can discover how u can move on
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by savanto: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
@OP

A state of being heart broken is part of human frailty. It can happen to anyone. At the end of this experience, you will only come out a better and stronger person.

I have read with keen interest all the comments here and most are exceedingly hilarious. I just want you to know that your wounds will heal with time. Time; they say, heals every wound!
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nextworldnx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
@op, forget all those saying u shud get busy, no matter how busy u are, her tots will still find a way to crawl into ur heart at ur quiet time, and trust me IT HURTS!!. But what i will advice is this; if the break-up is that painful,then CRY! yes CRY! Ur eyes out and with TIME u will be okay. Becos only time can solve this problem. When u have done this, then...

VIOLA!!! I will say welcome to the club of the big boys, the world of players, and no girl will ever play with heart again rather u become the BOSS!

We dont fall in love, we are responsible guys.
@op, u just have to learn d hard way. That girls loves the man in CONTROL while they call those men who love them MUMU.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by orichimarou: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
.... dude just get another girl (preferably a nice, reserved, sexy-n'ym'pho-i tell u B, dey out there). then all u need to do is....
1. 4uc'k
2. 4uc'k
3. and 4uc'k more.........
that should do it.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nextworldnx: @op, forget all those saying u shud get busy, no matter how busy u are, her tots will still find a way to crawl into ur heart at ur quiet time, and trust me IT HURTS!!. But what i will advice is this; if the break-up is that painful,then CRY! yes CRY! Ur eyes out and with TIME u will be okay. Becos only time can solve this problem. When u have done this, then...

VIOLA!!! I will say welcome to the club of the big boys, the world of players, and no girl will ever play with heart again rather u become the BOSS!

@op, u just have to learn d hard way. That girls loves the man in CONTROL while they call those men who love them MUMU.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nextworldnx: @op, forget all those saying u shud get busy, no matter how busy u are, her tots will still find a way to crawl into ur heart at ur quiet time, and trust me IT HURTS!!. But what i will advice is this; if the break-up is that painful,then CRY! yes CRY! Ur eyes out and with TIME u will be okay. Becos only time can solve this problem. When u have done this, then...

I agree with you that no matter how busy you become, the pain will not easily vanish and will be hunting you. and when it finally gets you, IT HURTS! even the more!
I also agree that it helps to cry. even though most men were brought up not to cry. I still believe that crying can help clean up your soul from pain.
And I also agree that it takes time to get over a person you truly loved. The problem here, however, is that it can takea lot of time and therefore a lot of energy. And it can really feel like torture. a personal tragedy. it can even make you feel depressed.

I disagree with you when you say that after that you're a big boy. Though I am a woman, I have also experienced a time when I said I am never again going to let this happen to me again. I am not going to fall in love. I am not going to give my heart away. I will become sort of opportunistic.

If the playboy thing works out for you, congratulations. I am not going to tell you how unfair it is to the girls who were not responsible for your heartbreak. As a woman, I can say that being a "playgirl" leads to nothing but actually hides your frustration and bitterness.
And for you as a man: your belief that you have to be in control and that you're a mugu if you truly give your heart to a woman, makes you appear liek a coward (sorry, I don't mean to offend you) and more, it disposes you of the most beautiful feelings and experience in life: love!
Yes, I said it. The heartbroken.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by GentleNaaz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
My man na only me gt d two solutions
1. Nak ur head 4 ground so dat u go xperience lost memory n her tot wont cum bk agn
2. Do any tn posible,bt dnt comit suicide. Best luck
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by lekonso: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sorry boy, i know how you are feeling. It is normal at the beginning the thoughts of her will be flashing to your mind occasionally. But with time you will eventually loose feelings for her, time heals. But one mistake you must never do is to succumb to the temptation of calling. Never fall to the temptation of calling her or else you your situation worse and once you speak to her and here her voice again,you will almost be begging her to come back. So never never make the mistake of calling her. Good Luck
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
@op, i bet u it won't be any easy at all but look at what worked 4 me cos I can't believe any1 can love my girlfriend like I did 2 all my ex and even d incumbent one. I discovered dat the feelings dat do hunt me after breaking up is cos of d sex I had wid dem den we wer dating. Up til last 2 months when I see my ex's picx, an electric spasm runs 2ru my spine cos alot of things roll 2ru my brain like how her new guy wil b strafing her, did she actually care 4 me or was it all pretence den. I solved my problem wid having sex wid som1 I truly care about and love now and it was like t.b joshua delivered me from her spirit, it was like am free from her 4rever, i have her picx in my laptop but it dosen't move me wen I see dem, and I also have d picx of all my 7 ex-gfs right wid me now wid names ex1, ex2,etc and my gf and I joke wid it now dat so if we break up she'l be tagged ex8. And don't waste ur time putting all ur love in a girl b4 u met her u knew she was a flirt and ur motive was 2 change her and she promised u she'l change, it dosen't work cos itz follow come attitude and dosen't change but can be delayed. Try to learn from ur past relationship how to manage ur present one, like i have trust issues, it was one of d base issues dat caused problems wid my ex infact all of dem so now, even though am stil having dat trust issues, my present gf can't notice it cos i pretend abt it, i don't want to believe she truly loves me but i don't want to be feeling lonely during all those cold rainy seasons. Did i tell u i prefer long distance relationship but changed 2 short one wen I graduated from school
. goodluck
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
@op, i bet u it won't be any easy at all but look at what worked 4 me cos I can't believe any1 can love my girlfriend like I did 2 all my ex and even d incumbent one. I discovered dat the feelings dat do hunt me after breaking up is cos of d sex I had wid dem den we wer dating. Up til last 2 months when I see my ex's picx, an electric spasm runs 2ru my spine cos alot of things roll 2ru my brain like how her new guy wil b strafing her, did she actually care 4 me or was it all pretence den. I solved my problem wid having sex wid som1 I truly care about and love now and it was like t.b joshua delivered me from her spirit, it was like am free from her 4rever, i have her picx in my laptop but it dosen't move me wen I see dem, and I also have d picx of all my 7 ex-gfs right wid me now wid names ex1, ex2,etc and my gf and I joke wid it now dat so if we break up she'l be tagged ex8. And don't waste ur time putting all ur love in a girl b4 u met her u knew she was a flirt and ur motive was 2 change her and she promised u she'l change, it dosen't work cos itz follow come attitude and dosen't change but can be delayed. Try to learn from ur past relationship how to manage ur present one, like i have trust issues, it was one of d base issues dat caused problems wid my ex infact all of dem so now, even though am stil having dat trust issues, my present gf can't notice it cos i pretend abt it, i don't want to believe she truly loves me but i don't want to be feeling lonely during all those cold rainy seasons. Did i tell u i prefer long distance relationship but changed 2 short one wen I graduated from school
. goodluck
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by rallymento(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
Guy u enjoyed oh! Do u knw that some guys even end up not having s*x with the there ex? Secondly, no mata hw intelligent u are never u memorise a girls fone number. Finally i think ur finances wasnt as strong as she wanted that was y why she double dated.
Now to the solution, I wil advice u to pause datin, concentrate more on what ever u are doing at the moment, keep a platonic friendship, wen you've done al these, they (beta girls than ur ex) will start seeking for ur attention, assistance or advice, from this stage i can confidently say that u hv forgotten abt her. I bet u, u wil feel like a kingpin wen u have more than a grl seriously seekin for ur attention. IMO I think broke guys fall in love.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by RudeGyalAvii: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mi Gyal juss keep yuh head up
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Dspiritcatalyst: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
The easiest way is to ignore everything about her......Be a man!!!!!
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by deshclones(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bro...ma ex left me for one drug guy...nd I swore I will give dem a reason to forever regret wot they did to me..this was a gal I gave everything..she nd her family..I gave ma all..the best revenge u cn give her is to turn out far beta than her current guy...bro devote all ur tym nd attention on how to acquire education,more professional qualification nd mk moni..bro..dats d best form of revenge..this life is insatiable bro..no matter ow sweet nd loaded her new guy is..she will get tired someday..its d law of nature..just restrain urself from contacting her..let her go bro..its her turn to enjoy..u will get ur own turn someday..don't just give her a reason to thank God she left u...infact I made d best result in ma life when ma ex left me..u too can do it bro.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by harsysky(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jst go on to get urself anoda babe n feel happy wit her and as for ƱЯ ex..u̶̲̥̅̊ can call her to say I dnt want us to hold grudges on eachoda...let's jst be frends n wish her lovely moments wit ha new boo...she ѠЦď knw u̶̲̥̅̊'ve rili grown up and gotten over her...I did it n it workd
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by chinnyonwu(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
sexkillz: Delete her from your life. . . Delete all photos, contacts, unfollow her from twitter, Facebook and everywhere. Avoid places you visited together, avoid songs that reminds you or her.

Rearrange your house. Change the position of your bed, sofa, TV, whatever it was that you are used to seeing her in.

Get very busy. Buy a game console, play a very challenging game, read a book, learn a skill, etc. Just keep your self so busy that you hardly have time to think about her.

AVOID thinking of replacing her. . . Stay out of love.

It won't be easy but don't give up the fight. . .
Nna mehn, ihe nga arucha? This one na another full time job biko.. So if I have breakups about 4 times a year I go keep on đ℮ƴ move sofa and chairs?? Nobe small mata oo. Lmao

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
only if your heart is broken ... if your heart gets broken four times a year ... then .... shocked
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by rman: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Getting over an ex should not be difficult if you are:

Rich
Good looking
Out going
Smart and funny.

All of those qualites above will make people gravitate towards you.

If dont ve any of those qualities, get busy with sports, book, a hobby, attend a training, learn a hobby ( like swiming ).

If u cant do the above, GET ANOTHER GIRL ASAP.

If all of those cant work for you, then TIME will take care of it .But waiting for time to heal u is the most difficult.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
rman: Getting over an ex should not be difficult if you are:

Rich
Good looking
Out going
Smart and funny.

All of those qualites above will make people gravitate towards you.

If dont ve any of those qualities, get busy with sports, book, a hobby, attend a training, learn a hobby ( like swiming ).

If u cant do the above, GET ANOTHER GIRL ASAP.

If all of those cant work for you, then TIME will take care of it .But waiting for time to heal u is the most difficult.

I doubt you have ever loved someone.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by kalvin1: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Have one last goodbye sex
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by Decryptor(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
@OP, learn to be the ALPHA MALE! I fell head over heels in love with one girl not knowing she was cheating behind my back...I learnt my lesson the hard way but now i know better. I use girls anyhow like tissue paper and they are all at my beck and call. It's so cool having about 14 girls crawling all over your feet and u just stand there with ur arms folded without giving a hoot! Last word: NEVER FALL IN THAT THING CALLED "LOVE" COS IT DOES NOT EXIST! Just fvck and drop them and finally wife one outta pity.
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by 190: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2012
Decryptor: @OP, learn to be the ALPHA MALE! I fell head over heels in love with one girl not knowing she was cheating behind my back...I learnt my lesson the hard way but now i know better. I use girls anyhow like tissue paper and they are all at my beck and call. It's so cool having about 14 girls crawling all over your feet and u just stand there with ur arms folded without giving a hoot! Last word: NEVER FALL IN THAT THING CALLED "LOVE" COS IT DOES NOT EXIST! Just fvck and drop them and finally wife one outta pity.

Exactly what I'm doing cool
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by olumaxi(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2012
D best tin 4 u is to focus on ur lyf..try to focus on bin sucesful..women r lyk ants,they wil alwaz rush to wea som sugar is..make ursef a sugar by bin a suces..gudday
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by olumaxi(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Decryptor: @OP, learn to be the ALPHA MALE! I fell head over heels in love with one girl not knowing she was cheating behind my back...I learnt my lesson the hard way but now i know better. I use girls anyhow like tissue paper and they are all at my beck and call. It's so cool having about 14 girls crawling all over your feet and u just stand there with ur arms folded without giving a hoot! Last word: NEVER FALL IN THAT THING CALLED "LOVE" COS IT DOES NOT EXIST! Just fvck and drop them and finally wife one outta pity.
burnin a house isnt d best way of killin a snake..al dis f**k n drop stil av both physical n spiritual implicatns
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by 190theclown: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2012
olumaxi: D best tin 4 u is to focus on ur lyf..try to focus on bin sucesful..women r lyk ants,they wil alwaz rush to wea som sugar is..make ursef a sugar by bin a suces..gudday

Really some women я like ants
Then I gotta get some cubes of suga off de market
Re: How Can One Get Over An Ex? by alacrity007: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2012
GET NEW PERSON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. KEEP UR SELF BUSY WITH SOMETHING ELSE TO DISTRACT UR EMOTIONAL FEELING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.