Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Picture of your Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture of your Car (17965 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2007
shut up u aint see no bicycle
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2007
I edited my post, I called the cars Tokunbo's, cos they are tongue
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2007
My friend's M3:

I know there are lots of Nigerians with nice cars in NYC -- let's get in touch!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2007
People move away quickly when they see this approaching their rear at 250km/hr shocked shocked  grin

Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2007
Nigerians in New York!!! Chill with me and I'll show you where you can see and enjoy cars like this:

That car is US $1,200,000!!!! Look, but don't touch wink
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2007
but the topic says"post your car" not "post your dream car", please do bro
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2007
Not sure if you're talking to me, but I've already posted the car that I own.

The red BMW is my friend's, and the red Ferrari belongs to an individual who frequents our car enthusiast meetings. If you're in New York City, don't miss out (we usually do this on Sundays when the weather is good).
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2007
yea u dude @onetwo,
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2007
OK, LOL  grin Here's one of me parked next to a very interesting American vehicle (El Camino, if anyone is familiar).

Notice the chopped off back on the red car. That is a VERY rare sight here in the US.

If you love cars, find a way to come over here cheesy New York, Miami, and most of California are the places to go to see ridiculous cars. On a day with nice weather, you will see sports cars that cost N10-20million all over the roadways.

I am in front of the yellow car.

Some of the cars we saw on the way:

I need to earn more money!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2007
ever seen the 2007 bentley?
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2007
The 2 door coupe? If you're talking about the one pictured below, they are all over New York:

Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2007
its actaully four door, it opens like CADILLAC
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2007
I haven't seen the 4 door Bentleys at all for some reason. It seems everyone with US$350,000 to spend gets a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Do you have a picture?
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2007
nah, ve nt got any, but T,I cruises that shyt thou, its actually white and has black rims with red plated
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2007
I tried to search but couldn't find  info on it. Sounds hot the way you described it!!!!!!!!! I know he has a Chrysler 300C, though.
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2007
a fool knows what chrysler look like, matter of fact the DUDE stays in ATL n cruises in his bentley most of the time,he hasnt got a chrysler thou
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2007
Damn, I looked hard just now -- can't find any pics of his B.

Yeah, I didn't think you got mixed up with the 300C, but there are a lot of posers here who change the front grill to make the car more Bentley-like. Kinda corny if you ask me.
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2007
well watever, i think SOURCE magazine had it or somethin, check the SOURCE for 2months ago, its certainly in dere
Re: Picture of your Car by DewDrop(f): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
So there's a yellow Bentley Coupe- cruising around Ibadan, some have said its a Chrysler 300 Coupe with a different grill- i don't know but how many yellow Bentley coupes could there be in Nigeria?

Funny enough, i don't have a picture of my car- like me stopping to take a picture of my car, I have pictures where its in the background but a pic of my car solo- nope.

Maybe i should whip out my phone and snap a few pics?

back to that Bentley Coupe- so any sightings in Lagos/ Ibadan?
Re: Picture of your Car by femionasan(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
Silver Bentley coupe sighted on Falomo bridge in Ikoyi with red leather seats. Damn Beautiful car i must say. Mercedes SLR also sighted and Rolls Royce Phantom.
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
What are the highest end cars seen on the roads of Nigeria these days? Do you guys have the newest Ferraris and Lamborghinis there? Are there roads suitable for such vehicles? Sorry for the twenty questions routine, but I haven't been in Nigeria since 96/97 and I've always been intrigued by the rapid changes that have occurred (widespread availability of cell phones and other computing devices, the increased "worldy-ness" of portions of the population, etc).

I would assume that the lucky few who get to dip their hands into the country's vast oil wealth could procure these luxuries and much more.
Re: Picture of your Car by femionasan(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2007
Man u can find some of the baddest toys around. About a few years ago i saw the Murceilago on the road. Even the 2006 911 carrera 4S.
Re: Picture of your Car by DewDrop(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
[center]@ onetwo,
"the lucky few who get to dip their hands into the country's vast oil wealth could procure these luxuries and much more."
EXACTLY!
and I'm sure if not on the road, it's probably sitting in someone's garage!
cool
[/center]
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
@femionasan

A Murci?! Now THAT is impressive  shocked It's funny how you lump the Lambo with the Porsche; here in the US, they're as far apart as a Honda Accord and a 2007 Mercedes S550.

@DewDrop

I've seen a picture of your family's stable (who doesn't like new model Benzes wink)? Are you sure you're not getting a piece of that huge, oily pie yourself?  grin
Re: Picture of your Car by DewDrop(f): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2007
[center]
I wish!
grin
One can dream tho!
cool
[/center]
Re: Picture of your Car by femionasan(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2007
Yes o! We suppose ask dewdrop with those benzes in there maybe ur family has one oil bloc sitting somewhere.
Re: Picture of your Car by IBBFan(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2007
since she's around the ibadan area, maybe the Godfather of Oyo state, Adedibu, is working in her fmaily's favour. grin grin
Re: Picture of your Car by DewDrop(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2007
LMAO
Ya'll r crazy!
Nope, no oil money from oil blocks anyway grin
And no, no godfather.
Just God my Father.

@ Adedibu- That's just funny!
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2007
And no, no godfather.
Just God my Father.

Such a beautiful way of putting it cool
Re: Picture of your Car by DewDrop(f): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2007
wink
Re: Picture of your Car by awolumate(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
grin here it goes . Mia senorita wink 2005 dodge magnum, planning to change the doors to lamboghini way , grin

Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2007
honda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Learn To Drive The Manual Car. / Swap Your Dead Or Weak Inverter Batteries For A New One! / The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.