Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Picture of your Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture of your Car (17960 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:47am On Apr 21, 2007
my ski is behind

Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2007
da baby buoy

Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2007
Is that your "Maxima"?
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2007
no, its the honda
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2007
True, You should love-vendor it up, spray some decal on, new rims. You know the deal
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2007
meeen im feeling u on that dblock!!!! i wish i could, u know in naija our panel beaters are not really capable of all that, i only get to do that on my game!!! "midnight run on ps2", we are waiting for west coast customs to start up a branch in naija
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
True, can't wait to get my car, it'll most likely be a skyline, I'll get new bumpers and side skirtsand super charge, but if it's too expensive i'll just cut the muffler(It creates the same noise) grin
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2007
dblock:

True, can't wait to get my car, it'll most likely be a skyline, I'll get new bumpers and side skirtsand super charge, but if it's too expensive i'll just cut the muffler(It creates the same noise) grin

drooling in amazement shocked

but if u cut the muffler what about the fuel consumption?
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2007
I won't cut the whole muffler off, just the tip. It makes the car roar grin
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
saw ur pops car, its fresh to death!!! looks exactly like s'thn from ma game.
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2007
Midnight run, I've heard about that game. Does it beat the NFS Series
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
The weather is really starting to get good over here, Shown below are some of the cars that I saw during my short visit to the car wash:

Acura NSX; signed by the chief designer of the car:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage:

Lamborghini Gallardo E-Gear:

My BMW M3 next to Cadillac sports car:

My car cheesin' for the camera grin:

This picture didn't come out so clear, but here's the car I was "racing" on the way home yesterday -- BMW M6 Convertible:

I'm going to a large car meet todday, so I'll hopefully have a lot more pics of some nice cars soon! grin
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
Went to the beach yesterday; good times

Re: Picture of your Car by atilla(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2007
This is a picture of my car. I call her Wenby (toyota 93-97 gli 1.6 manual). Its not like the flashy cars you guys have but i love it to bits.

I am going to do some stuff like colour it dark green, tint the windows and im going to love-vendor the interior so that people wouldnt think its flashy and steal it. like get a sport steering wheel, toyota chrome gear knob, neon lights for the footwell and sport pedals if possible change the seats to leather. I alread have replaced the missing back wheel cover and have a 10 cd sony xplod cd changer and speakers inside it.

Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2007
@ atilla
Good! i see you are proud of your car, most naija peeps were ashamed to paste the pics of their cars ere, its a cool car tho, it was actually my dream car at a particular point in time, would'nt be a bad idea to love-vendor it up like u said wink
Re: Picture of your Car by atilla(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2007
Thanks @Chiefoh. I like your baby boy. Seems like you are an ikoyi boy abi, my friend Udeme lol told me that all EKYs are cars registered on the island. Take it easy.
Re: Picture of your Car by olunifemi(f): 2:28pm On May 21, 2007
;d

Re: Picture of your Car by FBI477(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2007
@olunifemi
sweety, i love your car sooooooooo much!! anytime you come to lagos with it, please make sure you give me a call so that we can roll to the cinema or the park in that flossed out whip. wink

IBB
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2007
@ atilla

is it me? or was it wenby i saw on the island the day before yesterday on adeola odeku? approaching coscharis at about 4pm or so? if im right i must be a BADDD GUY!!!! i suppose dey work for CSI
Re: Picture of your Car by atilla(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2007
AAah chiefoh I hope you are not a winch!! Yeah it was me I was on my way to go and pick up a parcel from my uncle that lives of Adeola Odeku. Nawa oh. I will look out for your baby boy as well!!!
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2007
Atilla, me myself, i dont understand me ooooooh!!! i dunno, i have this thing with cars, once i see ur plate number once, even though i dont cram it, i can identify it parked anywhere in lagos, ur car color isn't too common, and with the 555 again, dont worry, next time i see wenby anywhere in lagos, i shall stop to say hi, i was kinda in a hurry that day so i could 'nt stop wink
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2007
@Onetwo, yous a rich MuddaF**ker wink
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 3:43pm On May 29, 2007
@dblock - LOL  grin Putting on a good face for us Nigerians here  cool I'm trying to be a self-made black man that makes his dollars without the aid of entertainment or sports. I'm not rich yet, but I'm doing everything legally possible to get there.

You have a Skyline; you're doing pretty damn well yourself  wink
Re: Picture of your Car by sultaan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
How would this look in Naija

Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2007
Men this Baby Boy is a MAAAAAAAADDD ONE O!!! A-Spec, V6 and fresh to Death! is it for sale, know some peeps here in naija that are interesred,
Re: Picture of your Car by sultaan(m): 4:51am On Jun 04, 2007
It a 4 banger, and it not for sale.
Re: Picture of your Car by ChieFoH(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2007
so what happened to the plate numbers?
Re: Picture of your Car by sultaan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
not yet registered
Re: Picture of your Car by atilla(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2007
Sorry Sultan what do u mean by 4 banger??

I think it looks ok. I seen that ride in nig before but yours look really clean (SHINY) in the pic.
Re: Picture of your Car by Nick3(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2007
Picture of my car, I will ship it to Lagos soon, but dont think that there are spare parts for it yet in Lagos, is there?
Re: Picture of your Car by Orimili(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2007
I drive a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, my first car. I purchased it for $1200 in New York, a year ago. It has a 5.2litre V8 engine, and drinks fuel as if it were nothing, but takes me to and from my destinations. I hope that it lasts until I finish school. I will post pictures as soon as I take them.
Re: Picture of your Car by moondust(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
here's mine. good part is I don't need no public toilet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Learn To Drive The Manual Car. / Swap Your Dead Or Weak Inverter Batteries For A New One! / Fake Transfer From A Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.