Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? (14018 Views)

What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Why Are Short Girls Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by AntiGbagaun(f): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
tintingz: What do women realy want from men? Am confussed about them This one will say this and another will say that duh tongue . . .talking of God-fearing man are TWO types
cry cry
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by AntiGbagaun(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
sweetnene:
your on point
sad sad
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mini G: The fundamental need of every woman is security. When they say God fearing, it is not necessarily someone who wears Jesus or Muhammad, etc, all they are saying is someone who can keep them safe from the fears within them and the many dangers of the external world.

And if God doesn't give the man security, how can they be sure that this insecure man will be able to provide them that. This word is one of the central word concerning the demise of marriage 'SECURITY'. What gives security ; is it cash, a pensionable job, a tdh broad chested hunk ? Please let someone, probably a married woman with some experience answer this ?

The fact that a man has a house, drive a fast-car, has a 6figure job and is looking physically fit doesn't convert to SECURITY.

If the securuty is not from GOD, what you have got is mist ; you think you can see it, but once there is heat it quickly vaporises into thin air

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by sunny4life(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=dramenda] SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT GOD FEARING MAN.[/qu
ote]
guy i feel u jare,no mind them.after they don do ashawo finish,they start looking 4 god fearing man,as if they are god fearing themselves.na mugu they fit catch sha
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Fostercat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
God fearing to a lady simply means a guy that ll not cheat on her.dats all...they fear guys dat double date like mad....I can't be God fearing ooo.so no look my side..lol
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
cry cry
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Clemzy16(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
When they say.. "God-Fearing" they simply mean a man they would treat them well if they were themselves.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
i dnt see fear of GOD in peoples life now,
them rader used dat word fear of GOD to betrayed people
i belive in doin the right thing
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by josite: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
it means u wont divorce us if we are caught crosschecking another guy
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Kagawa: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
some 1 hu doesnt like sehx
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by kooto(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
toba: The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. the wisdom here is what u need to make a good boy friend or husband
what's your interpretation of boy friend in a God fearing man?

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ anti-gbagaun. u b foo.l, i swear! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by solomonkane(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
God fearing man (adjective)
definition:[i][/i]: A man (synonyms: Mumu, Fool, Ode, Onye Nzuzu, Tool, Pansy) who will spend all his money on a woman, abide by her decisions; not to have conjugal relations, cook for the man or do other things, refuse to look at other ladies and close his eyes to the woman's indiscretions because of the "fear of God' while also thanking the same God for blessing him with a "wonderful" woman.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Bunchersstab(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
No b only God fearing... Me 2 dey look for virgins
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by sylve11: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Canisma: Every woman wants a God fearing man,
but most girls run away from marrying pastors.
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM

true! laff wan tear ma belle! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by pruchy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
The truth of the matter is most ladies dont know what they want. They use the word ''God fearing'' cos they overheard others using it. In their quest for this so called God fearing man and they come across a man that his pocket is loaded, they will not wait for the man to finish saying ''be my girl or will you marry me'' and they will gladly junp at the offer without looking back. Some ladies even go extra mile by trying to seduce the man or get his attention, this is a lady that says i wamt a God fearing man. The '' God fearing man'' ladies use is jos a formality or copy copy, theyy dont know the meaning.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Dipwater(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Then they should say they want a Gentleman.. What has 'god fearing' got to do with it?!

Okija pls get out of my brain
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by haibe(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
pruchy: The truth of the matter is most ladies dont know what they want. They use the word ''God fearing'' cos they overheard others using it. In their quest for this so called God fearing man and they come across a man that his pocket is loaded, they will not wait for the man to finish saying ''be my girl or will you marry me'' and they will gladly junp at the offer without looking back. Some ladies even go extra mile by trying to seduce the man or get his attention, this is a lady that says i wamt a God fearing man. The '' God fearing man'' ladies use is jos a formality or copy copy, theyy dont know the meaning.
Thanks for making it clear.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Adamo84(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM
Cant stop lauging at the above Post.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by ihebrooke(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Women(especially this generation) can only be summarised in one word- COMPLICATED.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by mekaboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
I THINK THEY SAY GOD FEARING, BECAUSE THAT.IS WHAT THEIR.PARENTS ESPECIALLY MOTHERS TELL THEM.

TODAY, WHAT A.GOD FEARING MAN MEANS.IS " A MAN WHO CAN DO.ANYTHING.TO GET MONEY, EXCEPT USING HER FOR RITUAL".

U SEE GIRLS DATING FRAUDSTERS, AND ARMED ROBBERS. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE GOD FEARING.

WHEN YOU TELL THEM THEIR MAN IS A THIEF, THEN.THEY SAY "DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY THE COVER " HE HAS A GOOD HEART. GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Djicemob: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: That you are afraid of God.. Else he f[u]cks you up!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cYA4diq533E/UEfoKjSbv3I/AAAAAAAACtM/JVvPIWAOzJw/s1600/scared-to-death.png[/img]
the hell is this?
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by wizard01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
A man dat is ready to swallow all their meSs. Take their pain and smile stupidly. Even when they are not ready to go tro this for the guy.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
(putting on my black preacher pentecostal voice as given in youtube video below)
-A God Fearing Man won't run from his responsiblities
-He'll care for the things which he asked of God
-He won't be like Adam in the Garden of Eden (mmmm my my)
-He'll take care of his wife and not turn on her when things go wrong (mmmmm yeah)!
-(raising voice) He won't say (lowers voice) "it was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it"
- (raising voice) A God fearing man won't run!!!
-He'll say this woman is "bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh" (people in the pews stand and say preach pastor!)
-He'll say "Hold me accountable.(take breath) My wife is without stain or wrinkle. It is I Lord. (take breath)Hold me accountable for being the tail and not the head.(take breath) Hold me accountable for neglecting my responsiblities. (raise voice) Hoooooollllld me accountable and have mercy on me.
(throws down my sweaty handkerchief)

Example of African American pentecostal preaching LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PudMKdFiEZU&feature=related
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by intrepid: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
They just want a guy who wont abuse them and most IMPORTANTLY,wont CHEAT on them.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by chuquiz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
in that context, they want a man that would honour the marriage and not walk out on the union
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Topeedo: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
MOST OF DIS CHIC LOOKIN FOR GOD FEARING SEF NO DEY GOD FEARING...IF D LADY IS GOD FEARING THEN SHE WILL DEFINITELY ATTRACT A GOD FEARING MAN

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
anishe: Nigerian Men are hypocrites so also are the Ladies. Is Dino Melaye not God fearing? Yet he impregnated the actress and requested her to go for abortion according to the rumour on nairaland.
where is the sense here?

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nuezha(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Then they should say they want a Gentleman.. What has 'god fearing' got to do with it?!
Frank Edoho; a typical example of Gentleman-beaters of housewiver.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Revolva(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don't mind them God fearing - ask dem do they even have a heart or even know what God is - they just follow follow all their lives and many can't think or decide for dem selves - their friends think for dem - gals have the dullest and most confused memory ave ever seen -
God fearing - na mugu dem dey find even ashawo sef dey find God gearing man - yeye nigerian mentality - we call God and we are heartless inside to our fellow neighbours, God fearing but if you are a honest man and lovable but no money or car or even a nice apartment and God fearing - no naija gal will look your face - bet me

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by CzarChris(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
GOD PASS DEM
Classic grin
GOD PASS DEM
Classic
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by dowjones(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
"God fearing" has a completely different meaning to a nigerian woman. A nigerian woman will branch a guy's house, have sex before going to vigil. prostitutes in nollywood too want God fearing men ! taa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry Osu / Meet One Of D Hottest Naija Instagram Babe that almost gone unclad [see Photos] / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.