Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? (14013 Views)

What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Why Are Short Girls Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by nenepea(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
eagle999: grin
TRUE TALK BRETHEN grin grin grin grin cool cool
they mean a man that will not physically abuse her like Frank and abandon her for other hole like Dina.
grin
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ topic

Mugu, Didinrin, Dondi, & Oponu
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Dansadaumallam(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2012
anishe: Nigerian Men are hypocrites so also are the Ladies. Is Dino Melaye not God fearing? Yet he impregnated the actress and requested her to go for abortion according to the rumour on nairaland.
u may go and hang for mentioing DM. That ur harlot sister will one day implicate u just 4 fame.idiot
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by preciousoz: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2012
Warning...

Can't be looking for a God Fearing Man when You are Devil Loving....please note that the God Fearing Man is not looking for someone like You. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Alfred96p(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Hmmmm!
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by 5much(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2012
they want a man that will b faithful enough not to cheat on them.a man that will not turn them into a punching bag.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2012
dramenda: SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY WANT A GOD FEARING MAN.
GBAM! You summarised it.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by felifeli: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2012
It means "MUMU"
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by purifire(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Canisma: Every woman wants a God fearing man,
but most girls run away from marrying pastors.
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM
you've said it all. they want to eat their cake and still have, you can not serve God and mammon, choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. most of the girls that ask for God fearing guys dont really mean what they say, cos a God fearing guy will not sleep with u b/4 wedding.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by annastacie: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Tarigha: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!and If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.Hence there are layed down instructions in marriage,so for you keep them could be as the indepth of the word of planted inside of you!one can love God, but couldnt fear Him. Fear is the preservative element, so if a man or woman fear the Lord they will not go contrary to their marital vows.you can love God by always being in the church,pertaking in the departmental functions,hearing the words, but you never care to keep them.if you love me as you have said KEEP my commandments.Its even very easy for one to say i love God, but loving God had to do with the keeping(FEAR)
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by simonyohana(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
k2039: HAVING GOD'S CORE VALUES IMPRINTED ON ONE'S CONSCIENCE(EG INTEGRITY,HONESTY,LOVE AND SO ON).
you be Ladies or girls. He said girls allow dem 2 answer joor
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by simonyohana(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
k2039: HAVING GOD'S CORE VALUES IMPRINTED ON ONE'S CONSCIENCE(EG INTEGRITY,HONESTY,LOVE AND SO ON).
simonyohana: you be Ladies or girls. He said girls allow dem 2 answer joor
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by claremont(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
What they really mean is someone who can easily be manipulated to do what they want.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by socool25: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
there are talkin' of a guy that will not cheat on them
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by veron007: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
They mean mumu!
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by tpia1: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Freiburger: Me too i need a God fearing woman wey i go dey push up and down, since bible says ''wives obey your husbands'' lol

Freiburger: If you are God fearing you can take good care of me.

what happened to your wife who joined nl the same time as you?

i recall she used to share your id.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.