Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? (14610 Views)

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Does Long Distance Relationship Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2012
Don4life:
U dnt have to go in2 long distance relationship again...u know I can always b der wt u

LOL
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by LilMizzGood(f): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
well thanks guys for your comments and your views. There is no right or wrong answers here. I'm sorry to put this post up again, for those who said that someone have posted this subject up before, well I din't know and I don't have time to go through NL history of post. So u either look at it, comment on it or just Bleep off.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Don4life: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Yes they do, especially with the technology they have today, it is easier to make a LD relationship succesful. I was in an LD relationship for about 4 months b4 my boyfriend at the time finally moved into live with me. He was 12hrs away so we only got to see each other face 2 face like 3 times during the 4 month period. But we talked everyday on the phone and texted constantly. Everynight we wud have a skype date, we would eat dinner together on skype and sometimes watch a movie together while skyping lol and we had skype sex often to keep the heat and romance flowing.

So basically, if you use technology to your advantage then of course a LD relationship can work out. wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
From the long distance relationship of seeing a girlfriend once or twice a year to a close distance relationship of a girlfriend I see 6 days weekly, I don't see much difference in my love life, because distance has nothing to do with how much you love someone.
I am still a very busy person.
There was a week she did not see me and when she saw me, it was like she won a million dollar lottery and I don't want anyone to idolize me.
I scolded her the other day and she was in tears and I felt really bad and had to pamper her like a baby.
I am a very romantic person, but not an emotional person.
Sometimes I deliberately switch off from her and flirt with other girls and even older women, because I need the breathing space.
In fact, the one I hardly see is the one I love more than the one I see daily.

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by toygod2: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2014
hoho
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes.
My own was in fact an extreme long distance relationship, because we only saw each other once a year. And it lasted for over 3 years. But the beauty of it all was, the one time we met in a year was more exciting and fulfilling than the regular time I spent with other girlfriends I had in Lagos who were even seeing me daily.
Long distance relationship is challenging, but what matters most is not the physical contact, but the count of your heartbeat for each other every day with regular phone calls, text messages and sharing daily communication on the social networking sites.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by mizcalvina(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
LilMizzGood: Some people say's the further a person is the greater and stronger the love is.
Is this saying true?
Does long distance relationship last longer than a normal,close relationship?

Please can someone answer my questions and if have any experience in this field please drop it in.
it works ma.am... Am in2 it and am so loving it...
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by babygirl76(f): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Don't like long distance its dum an boring an expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.. / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.