Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride (12838 Views)

The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by mrperfect(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2012
How old is she?
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: If truly the woman is allowed to request for a special gift before the wedding, why is the man complaining? And how will a court solve the problem at hand? Hian o.

He wants the woman no more and wants court to stop the woman from sending him text messages. The woman is bitter now!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Mynd44: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2012
kemoolala: i laugh so tay i shit for body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dirty girl.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by 4omax: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
The man should have given his wife-to-be the car he bought already for himself. Its still goes for a gift. After the wedding, the wife owner equals car owner as well. Case closed! Aboki na aboki anytime, anywhere.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by emalekuo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
binger: My question is: why take her to court? Do you want the court to force her to marry you? Or to shut her up from mentioning 'no car,no marriage'?am jst puzzled!
you so on point, if you can't buy the car let her go, its better you release her now than after marriage.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Rooneyboy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
After reading this someone will stand up and tell me that marriage is an achievement.
Bleep MARRIAGE.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Todaynatoday: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Seeing that yam is becoming an endangered commodity in Nigeria, if this girl was wise she would have requested for tubers of yam instead.

Reason:

After a few years the car will depreciate in value.

BUT

Yam (which is becoming scarce in Nigeria)will increase in value due to large demand for the commodity.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Taiwo20(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
dammytosh: Foolish people.

I wonder what Lord Lugard drank before considering amalgamation with this people. angry

Probably took Jabo, a solution of igbo soaked in alcohol.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by lillaowow(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Imanuelle: [size=3pt]even tho they don't admit it.... Dats d mentality of most naija ladies [/size]

YOU WAN BLIND US WITH THIS YUR FONT SIZE??
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by mallorca(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
there is more to this story
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Adanyebe(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
THEN GO AND MARRY THE CAR SIMPLE!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Taiwo20:

Probably took Jabo, a solution of igbo soaked in alcohol.
Now thats some funny shyt
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Todaynatoday: Seeing that yam is becoming an endangered commodity in Nigeria, if this girl was wise she would have requested for tubers of yam instead.

Reason:

After a few years the car will depreciate in value.

BUT

Yam (which is becoming scarce in Nigeria)will increase in value due to large demand for the commodity.

Thank you for your food consciousness. Now people are thinking my way. We can drum this food message into some people's brains. Okay!

Why wont i marry a man who has a yam barn than one who buys me a keke napep?
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
mallorca: there is more to this story

The only(more) to this story is the shallowness of a woman's mind and the euphoria of getting a marriage proposal from a rich man. Guys dey suffer shaaa!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by controlseven: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
See trouble oo! Na every matter court go hear? If the lady insists on a car b4 marriage, then let marriage scatter na...end of story! A lot of ladies out there will be willing to move in without a car. I volunteer to replace her dear groom!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by megxo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
SINGING #U DONT WANT TO SEE MY ABOKI SIDE!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
the Bible said: my pple perish for lack of understandng. tank God u realize on time b4 u fink u're a husband to sum1not knwing dat d car is d rightful husband.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
I think the girl just doesn't want to marry the man again, The mallam is aware that the babe no want marry am, that is why he has to drag her to sharia court shikena!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Classicalman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
The man should buy her a Keke Napep. Afterall na car.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
I tink i ve to be honest here, the lady is just materialistic and stupid. If her own mother had demanded for a car frm her father, wld they hve given birth to her??

Wat is wrong with we Naija ladies?? Why do we cherish luxury more than our happiness.??

Imagine, in this harsh economy of ours, yet, a man struugled to pay for all the traditional rites. Among million babes in dis country, he choose to make you his betta half, and you have the fucking guts to demand for a car?? Oh no!! Your head nids to be examined. Why didnt you demand for the car, frm your father?? Aftall, u are still in his house. Mtchewwwww
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Adufaye(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
she wan buy weitin go kil her
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by kafarati(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
aare07: Kaduna —A 40-year-old-man, Mohammed Abubakar of Hayin Rigasa, Thursday, brought his bride-to-be, Umulkair Ja’afar, before a Shari’a Court in Magajin Gari, Kaduna, for alleged assault and intimidation.

He told the court that arrangement for the wedding had gone far, when Umulkair told him that he must buy her a car before the ceremony could hold.

He said: “We have started making arrangement of getting married, but she requested that I must buy a car for her before she will marry me.

“I told her that I don’t have the money because I just bought my new car.” Abubakar further told the court that his inability to buy a
car for Umulkair ended the wedding arrangement.

He told the court: “After this development, the woman started sending insulting and intimidating text messages to me.”

He said he had witnesses, who would testify on the issue. “I have shown them the messages she has been sending to me. I want to bring them before the court to testify,” he added.

The Presiding Officer, Ibrahim Inuwa, adjourned the case to October 18, for the continuation of hearing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/buy-me-a-car-or-forget-wedding-says-bride/
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
TYPICAL ASHAWO MENTALITY
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by StarblackM: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Women will always be women... "Oga Hausa man" leave dt woman alone and marry some else she does not love you one bit.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by akpanbaba: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
This man should go to the Mosque and do thanksgiving to their Allah for delivering him from Ota-piapia woman.Who knows what would have happened to him after wedding.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Meh! Hausa lady don dey tear eyes. Well she shuld ask 4 sth bigger than a car. Car na toy nw. Cal my numba lady and i'll giv u a beta idea that nobdy wil gt 2 hear. Cal me. +2340419
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Its funny how the same men show talk about following culture and tradition are against this. Tradition says she has the right and she expressed her rights and you are screaming.
Very good
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by ghettodreamz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
nyere84: I tink i ve to be honest here, the lady is just materialistic and stupid. If her own mother had demanded for a car frm her father, wld they hve given birth to her??

Wat is wrong with we Naija ladies?? Why do we cherish luxury more than our happiness.??

Imagine, in this harsh economy of ours, yet, a man struugled to pay for all the traditional rites. Among million babes in dis country, he choose to make you his betta half, and you have the fucking guts to demand for a car?? Oh no!! Your head nids to be examined. Why didnt you demand for the car, frm your father?? Aftall, u are still in his house. Mtchewwwww

Thank God some Naija babes are still in their right senses, sound like you are one of them. Jah bless u...
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by ghettodreamz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
control_seven: See trouble oo! Na every matter court go hear? If the lady insists on a car b4 marriage, then let marriage scatter na...end of story! A lot of ladies out there will be willing to move in without a car. I volunteer to replace her dear groom!

Na wa ooooo. Be like say good guys don finish for streets. Girl ain't smiling grin grin grin
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by emdidy: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
That woman is very wicked!!! May d god of Amadi-oha strike her toothless mouth a thousand times! grin...amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Funjay(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
This discussion has made my day. I don laff tire.
Well, wonder dey say shall never end.

In response to 1 of the queries raised on this thread, i think Lord Luggard must have drank alomo bitters mixed with Nunu or is it Nono.
But seriosly, this kind of weddin demand does not come from the North only now.
Check out what some of our Eastern chicks demand for marriage, at least their relatives.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by realsammie(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aboki still dey marry what about the 72...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show / How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.