Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride (12837 Views)

The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by mapet: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Please permit me to voluntare an opinion and forgive me if I slant any islamic tenet. No purn intended

But that Groom is a disgrace o. Woman wey yo never put for house demand for car, you dey go sharia court What if she demands for a house, you go carry am go hague? He needs to be slapped.....

GboyegaD: In the few Nikkais I have attended, they usually say the bride has a right to ask a special gift from the husband which must be fulfilled before they get married. Therefore in this case, I do not htink the lady has done anything wrong if I understand what they usually say.

1 Like

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by CzarChris(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
But come to think of it o, no bi dis guys d undergo flogging of more than 100strokes before dem go gree u marry. Make una no blame d guy, im fit don pass thru 150strokes of koboko dis woman come demand motor because na God-fearing man. Guy, if na me remember d strokes of koboko plus car demand, walahi nah ICJ for Hague i go go. This naija woman wahala don too much sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by ghettodreamz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
On the lady's part,her true feelings and emotional sense has been beclouded by vagueness, greediness & materialism, what a misplaced priority embarassed embarassed embarassed She obviously want to use the wedding to assuage her desire of owning a car, and definitely had no true feelings for the man in question. I wouldn't blame this on the western education and I don't believe it has anything to do with this, but their culture and tradition. For goodness, how would you want to force a man to give what he doesn't have to give? Naija babes, chai

If I were the groom to be, I won't report this to the court for any reason, the hand writing is boldly written on the wall with 500 Tahoma font face's size and he doesn't need a microscopic lens to decipher it. Let him walk away out of her life, I don even forget say, hin no de the woman heart before sef, she only get counterfeit and conditional love for the poor guy, true love no de selfish at all at all.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by jayjay4u: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
binger: My question is: why take her to court? Do you want the court to force her to marry you? Or to shut her up from mentioning 'no car,no marriage'?am jst puzzled!

no to refund all the money he has spent so far for the weddong preparation
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
HAHAHAHAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHH, CHINKEMOOOOOOOOOOO

I RESERVE MY COMENT
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by mumistic: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
D gal z so dumb..smh
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by fowowe411: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
writin on d wal"i kant mari a poor man "shekeinah!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by DECOtech(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
She should bloody go to HELL and burn!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by DECOtech(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
mapet: Please permit me to voluntare an opinion and forgive me if I slant any islamic tenet. No purn intended

But that Groom is a disgrace o. Woman wey yo never put for house demand for car, you dey go sharia court What if she demands for a house, you go carry am go hague? He needs to be slapped.....

Read the story well na. the woman is sending him intimidating messages which could include threats of life.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: If truly the woman is allowed to request for a special gift before the wedding, why is the man complaining? And how will a court solve the problem at hand? Hian o.

It seems you really approve of the outrageous request. I was expecting you to condemn the would be wife action rather you faulted the man of employing legal means to address situations.

Hope it is not what I am thinking.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by olasmith10(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Instead of d lady to plead with her husband 2be so they cld use d money to rent an apartment smewhere away from KD,to a state with less conflicts...mtcheeewww...SMH
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: If truly the woman is allowed to request for a special gift before the wedding, why is the man complaining? And how will a court solve the problem at hand? Hian o.
Of course, why not an airplane like someone earlier suggested? Abi you no read where the man talk say make she chill say im just buy one?
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Czar-Chris:
grin Dude you no well at all. My ribs done crack finish for God-fearing.
@post,
WTF nig.ga WTF

This groom is too f....ing slow, she askd for a car, did she mention a make? The last tym i checked, a vw beetle cost btw 10k to 20k abi beetles no bi car? undecided
I'm sure it's a Honda.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Crystiebaby: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
What has marriages come to that someone will demand for car in get married she doesn't want to get marriedWhat has marriages come to that someone will demand for car in get married she doesn't want to get marriedWhat has marriages come to that someone will demand for car in get married she doesn't want to get married
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Akpan107(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
binger: My question is: why take her to court? Do you want the court to force her to marry you? Or to shut her up from mentioning 'no car,no marriage'?am jst puzzled!
He did that should incase anything evil happens to him, as the young girl has already started sending a threat SMS to him... The man is wise!!
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by alaper: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2012
[img][/img]Maybe this is what she wants!!!!!! wink

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Alxmyr(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Let me try to analyse what happened.

Her father had collected money from her friend with a promise to give him his daughter as the fourth wife.
Her father told her she will marry his friend, she was broken hearted and confuse because she is just 16 and still want to go to school.
She cried to her mother, who assured her not to worry. She promised to handle the situation.
Her mother who was married to her father at the age 15 confided in her friends who looked through Qu'ran for her.
Then the plan was hatched. Request what he would not be able to give, then he will be adjudged unfit to marry her.
She took up the courage. Rather than asking for clothes, calabash and cosmetics as others usually do, she asked for a brand new car.
Her 'would-be groom"' flared up. And said the demand is outrageous. She insisted that the only thing she want is Brand new car.
She told everyone present, "I would asked for two cars, one for market and another one for social functions. But I am very loving and considerate, I will be using one car to do the market shopping and social functions."
Even her father was stunned. Her mother giggled. Her groom frowned. The imams shouted "Allahu Akbar".
Seeing that he is about to lose his 'sweet 16 bride', the groom thought about what to do.
He decided to sue her. If he goes to normal court, he will be jailed for child-abuse.
So he decided to go to Sharia'ah court.

Hope I read the situation very well.

1 Like

Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by EmmyBoy2(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
cheesy[quote author=arewabee52]ahuzubilahi,kai wt a marriage.is the car gonna be her husband or what? is it the car that wuld continue to provide for the family aftr wedding? smhhhh
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by 2kurupt(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
Imanuelle: A typical nigerian lady.
Thru dat ...
nice sig. u got there
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Skynet247(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
u sure dat beb,go skul at al...?sha na hausa sef,m nt dat suprise... Make da guy happi sef sa he neva mari ha,be4 she go say... 1child 1 aeroplane...lol
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
2kurupt:
Thru dat ...
nice sig. u got there

Tnx mahn..... Culd sell it to u tho'
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
omo why u dey fall ur hand.make u buy the babe car nah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by hannydarl(f): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2012
Naija men. In one post a young girl complained about being sexualllly abused at 13 she was insulted and made fun of by most men who posted. Now a woman made a request which (if what I read here is correct) is normarl in her society or religion you guys are still running your mouths. When can a woman ever have a right? Bunch of apes called men we are breeding in this country. She wants a car as her special gift. He should buy it for her. If he had the money even, he will spend it on a LovePeddler he is having extramarital affairs with. If you look well now, the typical naija groom to be already has other babes he is doing at the corner. The girl maybe doesn't want to marry him or, she has found out that he came to her parents acting like a very big man who can do and undo as most naija men do. If he humbled himself and made sUre she was open to his proposal she would not ask for the imposible.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by arewabee52(f): 3:05am On Oct 14, 2012
"specail gift" a car is nt a special gift..its material......or maybe its special in her own dictionary
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
hannydarl: Naija men. In one post a young girl complained about being sexualllly abused at 13 she was insulted and made fun of by most men who posted. Now a woman made a request which (if what I read here is correct) is normarl in her society or religion you guys are still running your mouths. When can a woman ever have a right? Bunch of apes called men we are breeding in this country. She wants a car as her special gift. He should buy it for her. If he had the money even, he will spend it on a LovePeddler he is having extramarital affairs with. If you look well now, the typical naija groom to be already has other babes he is doing at the corner. The girl maybe doesn't want to marry him or, she has found out that he came to her parents acting like a very big man who can do and undo as most naija men do. If he humbled himself and made sUre she was open to his proposal she would not ask for the imposible.
abegi if she want car dat bad then make she use her own money buy am grin
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by hannydarl(f): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2012
lefulefu:
abegi if she want car dat bad then make she use her own money buy am grin

No be her fault. Na the one time wey she fit hold brother for blokos be this. Religion and culture come helep her butter her bread well well. Her one and only demand before marriage na car. She no ask for hummer jeep o. Make bros go buy her small car make marriage for continue. If say na me. I for ask for house. E be like arangee marriage. The story dey clear. Sisi no like bros at all at all but him want her by fire by force. Ngwa now make I'm buy car then marry I'm trophy wife.
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by born2boink(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2012
Beg ordinary women for wedding, I will never do that I swear, as long as I know her beauty will fade an another woman will develop fast fast,if she can't be serious, she shouldn't bother wasting her time, I can marry at 30-40-50 and even remarry at 60-70, as long as business keep going, young girls will keep begging, no wedding no car, I will automatically cancel the wedding myself and if all entire family beg me, I will say No, tufiakar
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Alxmyr: Let me try to analyse what happened.

Her father had collected money from her friend with a promise to give him his daughter as the fourth wife.
Her father told her she will marry his friend, she was broken hearted and confuse because she is just 16 and still want to go to school.
She cried to her mother, who assured her not to worry. She promised to handle the situation.
Her mother who was married to her father at the age 15 confided in her friends who looked through Qu'ran for her.
Then the plan was hatched. Request what he would not be able to give, then he will be adjudged unfit to marry her.
She took up the courage. Rather than asking for clothes, calabash and cosmetics as others usually do, she asked for a brand new car.
Her 'would-be groom"' flared up. And said the demand is outrageous. She insisted that the only thing she want is Brand new car.
She told everyone present, "I would asked for two cars, one for market and another one for social functions. But I am very loving and considerate, I will be using one car to do the market shopping and social functions."
Even her father was stunned. Her mother giggled. Her groom frowned. The imams shouted "Allahu Akbar".
your room nick should be change to analyst
Seeing that he is about to lose his 'sweet 16 bride', the groom thought about what to do.
He decided to sue her. If he goes to normal court, he will be jailed for child-abuse.
So he decided to go to Sharia'ah court.

Hope I read the situation very well.

smiless, your room nick should be chanfed to Analyst
Re: Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
What sort of a nonsense request is that? Are you sure the lady is well, mentally?
OP are you for real?? Like seriously you are not taking the mickey??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.