Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28067 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=basisop]What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. Gbam!!!

What is good in the death of another man. Please Lord save this nation from all the blood tasty demons.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by licensed2k(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
The unity of this nation is bn built on the blood of too many innocent lifes. . .wish some monsters in power will just see that and let the boko haramians, the biafran n d yorubas have their seperate state. . . oh! I forgot, their master in the U. S. of A wld not allow that
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by TheMadame(f): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
So the vicious circle of killings continues in this country?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by TeeSeven(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Oh, I see the Jihadist are stepping their game in 9ja.
First it was the unprecedented suicide bombimg now its Mosque attacks.
This phenomenon is only new here; all over the Arab countries, the mosques are known to be places where scorees are being settled among the numerous Islamic factions.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
It's on the news that it was carried out by criminals. It's on BBC right now!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
October month of independence, month of killings. Whats wiv dis month?! cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mcevans1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
LOL
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk: They won't announce it because it didn't say "Gun men killed 20 Worshippers in a Kaduna Church"

They consider the Muslims less human.

You must be proud for having successfully fanned the embers of religious hate.

What sort of announcement are you talking about?

This is purely a revenge by armed robbers that were caught/killed by the village vigillante.

It's such a shame how sentiments has made us attribute any mishap to religion/ethnicity.

May God help us.

Rip to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by smoothcrim2090: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by misreal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Repent my ppl d kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
When will somebody ban this ghanaian fool.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by acidtalk: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
ignis:
Aint they?

And your parents actually wasted money on you while growing up?
They should have traded you out to human traffickers to go pros*titute in Italy.

Shame on your pathetic life.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by larrymoore(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, I just hope it will be a joke! was the mosque looking like a church? If its true, I hope the muslims will not use it to score some cheap points but to address the real problem on ground.
dont be dogmatic these killers knw no boundary only God has d answer.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by lacasa: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
May Allah(swt) rest the souls of the innocent deceased in eternal paradise.

May He expose and exterminate the instigators, supporters, and financiers of this heinous crimes and conflicts in Nigeria.

Irrespective of their religious affiliations, position, tribe & region

AMEN angry

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=smoothcrim2090]Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!

Close your mouth make we hear word.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Abujabir24: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
U christians have started again. Wat is wrong with u people for crying out loud? Why are u doing this? Is Jos not enough for you? Why go into the city of Birnin Gwari? Why invade dem in their places of worship? I know NTA will never report such thing. I thought the military took care of Goni Gora youths?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by werone: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
What is our country turning into!
If we start counting the deaths like the US counted in IRAQ. I think ours will be more.
Is this DEMOCRACY working for us?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by jude33084(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
alj harem: angry how can you write islam is bad and you don't expect strong reactions

Alhaji pls shield ♈☺uЯ sword grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by jude33084(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Abujabir24: U christians have started again. Wat is wrong with u people for crying out loud? Why are u doing this? Is Jos not enough for you? Why go into the city of Birnin Gwari? Why invade dem in their places of worship? I know NTA will never report such thing. I thought the military took care of Goni Gora youths?

Calm down bro grin afterall they didn't catch them wink

I strongly condemn any killing as a ♏ãn. angry
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by DonEwexco(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
If not of human sympathy I would say that: bad story suppose to befalling on both sides....but if brother(mallam) kills their fellow brothers itz not too b*dcheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Chamber10(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
Abujabir24: U christians have started again. Wat is wrong with u people for crying out loud? Why are u doing this? Is Jos not enough for you? Why go into the city of Birnin Gwari? Why invade dem in their places of worship? I know NTA will never report such thing. I thought the military took care of Goni Gora youths?

Christians started what?? Did any christian group claim responsibilty for the attack? Didn't you read the full report from Sahara reporters? The topic is even misleading as some muslims killed were those coming back from morning prayer when the village was attacked. Or when have christians started fighting for their God? Ur comment is too watery and baseless

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Chamber10(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
defemz: Below is a more detailed account from saharareporters

Gunmen Kill At Least 20
People Leaving A
Mosque In Birnin Gwari,
Kaduna

Unidentified gunmen today invaded
Dogon Daji community in Birnin
Gwari local government area of
Kaduna state killing at least twenty
villagers including those who were
leaving a mosque after morning
prayers.
The gunmen carried out the brazen
attack in the early hours of the day
after embarking on a house to
house search and shooting and
killing people indiscriminately.
Some of their victims were also
stabbed to death by the
marauders.
Some sources in the village claimed
the killings was a revenge attack by
armed robbers as community
vigilantes helped capture some
robbers who were attacking
passengers and motorists in the
area a few weeks ago.
The armed robbers reportedly
wrote a letter to the community,
insisting they will revenge and
warning of the impending attack.
However, some villagers sharply
disagree with the armed robbery
theory insisting that the attackers
had other motives beyond armed
robbery.
A security source stated that
troops have been deployed to the
area. Calls to the Kaduna state
police command PRO were not
returned.
Meanwhile, residents have began
fleeing the villages around Dogo
Daji in droves to avoid becoming
victims of further attacks.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2012

Are you ok? Please go and examine your head.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
lacasa: May Allah(swt) rest the souls of the innocent deceased in eternal paradise.

May He expose and exterminate the instigators, supporters, and financiers of this heinous crimes and conflicts in Nigeria.

Irrespective of their religious affiliations, position, tribe & region

AMEN angry

AMEN
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by charzyn: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Why are you people shouting about this issue? It is the dead spirit of innocent biafra soul that was mudered in a cold blood and starvation in the name of one unity nigeria are fighting the reprisal attack on the northerners until the death toll rises to 2million before the killings will stop .Unless the apologize to the living igbos for thier evil act during the war the killing of eachother will continue and will never have and end neither it will transfer to the yorubas to start killing eachother soonest until they pay thier own price.

This is just the begining and the death toll from the north since last year is almost 3560 including today incident . Norther elders forum are making a wise decision by coming down to enugu last year with thier top delegates to seek for forgiveness from the easterners so that their region that is cursed with the innocent blood of the easterners will be forgiven. Southwest should get prepare soonest.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by charzyn: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Why are you people shouting about this issue? It is the dead spirit of innocent biafra soul that was mudered in a cold blood and starvation in the name of one unity nigeria are fighting the reprisal attack on the northerners until the death toll rises to 2million before the killings will stop .Unless the apologize to the living igbos for thier evil act during the war the killing of eachother will continue and will never have and end neither it will transfer to the yorubas to start killing eachother soonest until they pay thier own price.

This is just the begining and the death toll from the north since last year is almost 3560 including today incident . Norther elders forum are making a wise decision by coming down to enugu week friday year with thier top delegates to seek for forgiveness from the easterners so that their region that is cursed with the innocent blood of the easterners will be forgiven. Southwest should get prepare soonest.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
charzyn: Why are you people shouting about this issue? It is the dead spirit of innocent biafra soul that was mudered in a cold blood and starvation in the name of one unity nigeria are fighting the reprisal attack on the northerners until the death toll rises to 2million before the killings will stop .Unless the apologize to the living igbos for thier evil act during the war the killing of eachother will continue and will never have and end neither it will transfer to the yorubas to start killing eachother soonest until they pay thier own price.

This is just the begining and the death toll from the north since last year is almost 3560 including today incident . Norther elders forum are making a wise decision by coming down to enugu week friday year with thier top delegates to seek for forgiveness from the easterners so that their region that is cursed with the innocent blood of the easterners will be forgiven. Southwest should get prepare soonest.
What about those murdered by the Igbo people?! You are very silly indeed!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Umamman1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
omenziate: Could there b a mix-up somewhere? Mosque? Never heard of such since d inception of the Jihadists
U ll never hear because when it happens in mosques every is quite but when dou happens at church its d Muslims at it again.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by kennethromanus: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
No b boko haram do dis 1...na boko dole do am.. grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by tintingz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
timbros: I dont understand. Is it a random killing? Or who will kill muslims in their place of worship just like that? Btw does muslims worship on sundays? I thought its fridays they worship...
LOL. . .are you from another planet? Even chinese person will tell you what time muslims worship grin tongue muslims worship(salat) 5times everyday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners / Labour Party: Opposition Factions Clash At National Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.