Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28208 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Ganys: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Well, Akwap watop or what do they call the criminals calling themself christian Boko haram of Southern Kaduna must be at work...If revenge start now, Im sure this thread will skyrocket to 30pages Blamming islam for the woe...
Hmm...God is Watching...RIP to the Dead
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Ganys: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
val_dee:

You must be proud for having successfully fanned the embers of religious hate.

What sort of announcement are you talking about?

This is purely a revenge by armed robbers that were caught/killed by the village vigillante.

It's such a shame how sentiments has made us attribute any mishap to religion/ethnicity.

May God help us.

Rip to the dead.
Sharrap my friend, Armed Robbers attack Mosque
Wetin dem wan rob? Do You think the Imam Collect Tithe like Machants of Gospel along Lagos Ibadan Express Way

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Christian crusaders at work, killing 20 innocent muslims in the mosque or is it Boko haram?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by adewasco2k(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ganys:
Wetin dem wan rob? Do You think the Imam Collect Tithe like Machants of Gospel along Lagos Ibadan Express Way

hey bro take it easy...read his post once again!
peace
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mkpologwu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Some xians held at gun point, then driven to that mosque, and were later told to leave the mosque that they have been set free. As they were leaving, ratatatata on all of them. They r now dead and the dead do not talk!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by tintingz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chamber10:
Christians started what?? Did any christian group claim responsibilty for the attack? Didn't you read the full report from Sahara reporters? The topic is even misleading as some muslims killed were those coming back from morning prayer when the village was attacked. Or when have christians started fighting for their God? Ur comment is too watery and baseless
what else will you say. . .
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
tintingz: Christian crusaders at work, killing 20 innocent muslims in the mosque or is it Boko haram?

You better shut your Trap.If it is what you say it is, Then Boko Haram set the ball rolling. Remember, There is no monopoly to Violence. However, I condemn the act in its entirety. It is a wicked and cowardly act, Shooting unarmed and defenseless people.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by soicyboi1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

And your parents actually wasted money on you while growing up?
They should have traded you out to human traffickers to go pros*titute in Italy.

Shame on your pathetic life.
UR POINT EXACTLY?........SMFH......
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by soicyboi1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!!

MEHN DIS GHANIAN PHUCK IS EFFIN R.ET.AR.DE.D.........NUFF SAID...
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BetaThings: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
abouzaid: ok, here in the north, the only tribe known for armed robbery, bloody revenge and invading villages is d fulani herdsmen.
If you have spent 30minutes studying human psychology, you would not have posted this!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ganys:

Brother, in times like this when ethnic and religious sentiments are the order of the day, I understand your sentiments.

I'm neither a Moslem nor christian, so save your religious attacks.

The Op did a very good job in whiping up religious sentiments and as expected many gullible fools jumped on the band wagon.

May Gog help us.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Which people are going to claim responsibility for this? Lets wait and see
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BetaThings: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
black_beau: and the conspiracy continues.shooting at fellow muslims so that they would place the blame on christians and retaliation would start

Cleanman: thank you my sister...you hit the naild on the head.

djsagman: Yes. Dats wat am praying for. Kill more moslems. If i have d chance, i wil neva spare 1.

Cleanman: those muslims killed might be some factions preaching against boko tenets hence the attack.

Tee_Seven: Oh, I see the Jihadist are stepping their game in 9ja.
First it was the unprecedented suicide bombimg now its Mosque attacks.
This phenomenon is only new here; all over the Arab countries, the mosques are known to be places where scorees are being settled among the numerous Islamic factions.

Don Ewexco: If not of human sympathy I would say that: bad story suppose to befalling on both sides....but if brother(mallam) kills their fellow brothers itz not too b*dcheesy

berem: Are you sure its a mosque? I refuse to believe this story!

mc~evans:
LOL

Muslims are being killed, Christians are laughing, saying it did not happen, inventing excuses to be able to blame it on muslims
When christians are killed, they expect muslims to show compassion

A muslim mentions it, a christian accuses him of fanning embers of religious hatred

Christianity = religion of hypocrisy

val_dee:

You must be proud for having successfully fanned the embers of religious hate.

What sort of announcement are you talking about?

This is purely a revenge by armed robbers that were caught/killed by the village vigillante.

It's such a shame how sentiments has made us attribute any mishap to religion/ethnicity.

May God help us.

Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BetaThings: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!!

Ghana needs to do a lot of things like Hitler wanted to rule the World
There is always wishful thinking, isn't there
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by excondido(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
this recent poor attitude to the value of human lives could have something to do with a connection with we all share in common....something that envelops all nigeria.
this attitude is no more exclusive.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by snakova(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
I wonder for these nigerians. When people r killed in d church it makes headline news, but when muslims r killed in d mosque its just swept under d carpet. later someone would say it is boko haram. Why did d assailants go from house to house, door to door asking whether d occupants were going to the mosque before shooting at them? BBC hausa had the story and its not like many of you would have us believe. SMH

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BetaThings: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chamber10:

Christians started what?? Did any christian group claim responsibilty for the attack? Didn't you read the full report from Sahara reporters? The topic is even misleading as some muslims killed were those coming back from morning prayer when the village was attacked. Or when have christians started fighting for their God? Ur comment is too watery and baseless

Christian have been killing for their God for ever

Google all these

Crusades
St Bartholomews Day Masscre
LRA in Uganda
NLFT in India
Gunpowder Plot
War of Religion
Christian American Soldiers in Iraq shouting Jesus Kill Mohammed
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
Please do moslems worship on Sunday or where they are having meeting on how to move their religion forward. It so sad seeing all these killings from BH, robbers, Police.
They should go listen to Michael Jackson 'heal the world'.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Umamman1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:

so when did islamabad becomes curse?
is islamabad not the capital of pakistan anymore? grin
Indeed you shall be judge according to your intention.Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
BetaThings:

Muslims are being killed, Christians are laughing, saying it did not happen, inventing excuses to be able to blame it on muslims
When christians are killed, they expect muslims to show compassion

A muslim mentions it, a christian accuses him of fanning embers of religious hatred

Christianity = religion of hypocrisy

Listen Bro, I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim; both religion are of the stone ages and thus outdated. #FACT
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BetaThings: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
one_man: Please do moslems worship on Sunday or where they are having meeting on how to move their religion forward. It so sad seeing all these killings from BH, robbers, Police.

You would find muslims in the mosque everyday at 5.30am, 2pm or thereabout, 4pm or so, around 7pm and 8pm
If you truly didn't know this, you have no business posting here
BTW - when people are killed in the church, does it matter whether they are holding a meeting or worshipping?
So why should it be different if muslims are holding a special prayer at 10am on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by 9jii(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
ebamma: I saw a man die today and i have come to realize that every thing on this earth is vanity,what makes me happy is that death is inevitable for us humans,one day this killers will also die and will face God's judgement for their actions while the were alive.

Wow wat happn 2 u?
U talk sense 2day,pls keep it up.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by teniyi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
My advice goes to those who talk about dividing the country, where is the relationship? If the country is divided, will that stop the killing? Boko Haram killing has not gone beyond the Northern Nigeria and we are talking of this type of attach which might have been perpetrated by the Southern Kaduna Christian. Watch out for a reprisal again if the government refuse to arrest.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
BetaThings:
If you have spent 30minutes studying human psychology, you would not have posted this!
explain urself besides i live in the north and know the pattern very well. If u kill one of their own, they will continue raiding and killing d villagers like for ever. If ur sure of yourself then lets bet on it. But first explain urself
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by tintingz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
one_man: Please do moslems worship on Sunday or where they are having meeting on how to move their religion forward. It so sad seeing all these killings from BH, robbers, Police.
YES. . .muslims worship 5times everyday. . .are you from another planet??
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Born2beRich1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
This news is not fully true..read full information via thenationonlineng.net/new/news-updat…the people killed where not in d mosque..it is a revenge attack by robbers..so u people insulting christains n muslims shuld stop because God will judge everyone according to their works

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
@born2be rich, the foreign media likes to paint nigeria bad all d time by misrepresenting d truth. The attack have nothing to do with religion.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by KINGwax(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk: They won't announce it because it didn't say "Gun men killed 20 Worshippers in a Kaduna Church"

They consider the Muslims less human.
like how u take knw this one if it wasn't on news? Abi since e dey happen, na town crier they announce am before? How dem go take announce again jare? Stupid man.
And for the record, muslims are less human. They're half human-half beast!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
You are right @abouzaid. It's such a big shame.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: like how u take knw this one if it wasn't on news? Abi since e dey happen, na town crier they announce am before? How dem go take announce again jare? Stupid man.
[s]And for the record, muslims are less human. They're half human-half beast![/s]
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by redsun(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
abouzaid: @born2be rich, the foreign media likes to paint nigeria bad all d time by misrepresenting d truth. The attack have nothing to do with religion.

Are you implying it was robbery gone wrong?Self denial goes hand in hand with self-destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Terminates Falomo Shopping Centre Contract / Abba Kyari Moves To Remove Magu As EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.