Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55937 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: As for UGOEZE title, I have to go with Ogugua.I just love the way she represents ndi igbo especially our igbo food.I got salivating after she opened a thread on our various igbo delicacies.no igbo man who saw that thread would not salivate also.
I hereby nominate OGUGUA for LOLO.

Okwa'm kwuru ya ekwu?! Igwe na enwe nwanyi abuo ma obu ato, so I nominate Ogugua for 'Uwargida' and Berem for 'Mata ta biyu', then myself for 'amariya' cos he needs young blood to keep him supple! grin (d words in quote r hausa, asusu ha abago'm na aru).. Ndewo nu oº°˚!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lateef4me(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
For this election to be free and fair,the nominations of okija juju MUST stand . Those against his candidacy should simply not vote for him and should even make their objections,subject matter for their compaign against him .

Please,do not disqualify okija juju !!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
gbanikiti: eji kwanu m ego gi eme gini? Nke a bukwa okwu ego. Ihe di m n'obi ka m kwuputara. Anyi achogi Eze ga ekebi umuigbo ka ha nwe nsogbu. Ama m na Okija Juju bu onye ma Omeenala nke ukwu mana, anyi choro onye ga achikota anyi onu.

Berem! A banugo gi again abi? Wetin u do? Dem too de ban u sef! Na wa oº°˚!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dede1: From the ongoing, with respect to the nomination, I did not sense an idea the electoral committee handpicked or shortlisted the would-be nominees. I thought the nomination process is open and different from the main election. Based on this assumption, it is foolhardy to debate the issue of Mazi Okija_juju’s qualification for the Ezeship of NL.

Idiokpha....respect your old age, don't derail this thread
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Obu mua ka I na kpo 'onye ilo' ?! shocked

How do you determine an 'onye ilo' and an 'ezigbo madu'!?

I must really have a lot of haters... Darn!

Nwanne i never refer to you as enemy and i never hated any of my fellow igbo brother/sister.I am only trying to awaken us not to vote in an unfit man to be our Eze.In fact i am loving the approach you are using in this year election by re-conciliating with your brethren on here, nwanne ndi igbo si na umu nna bu ike,English people also said united we stand divided we fall.Mr Okija i will like to tell you categorically you are one of the few igbo's who are fit to sit on the throne but due to some mistakes you made in the pass denied you the trust of your brethren, but i am glad you are starting your campaign this year by addressing some of those mistakes you made in the pass. Don't give up on your effort to re-conciliate with those that doubted your ability to lead us, i assure you that this move you have taken will be productive by next year election, Okija bro i see you been a candidate to beat next year.Nwane as a member of the electoral tribunal my duty is to make sure things work in accordance,
I LOVE YOU BRO, DON'T GIVE UP.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by MrsChima(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Haba!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
tchidi:

dem no ban me nne! Bia eh... Gini ka ina ekwu maka Ugoeze nke ato? I chere na Eze ga elefu anya Ugoeze nke mbu na nke abuo bia kwute gi? Mbanu! Anaghi eme ya eme! Oso g'agba! Agha ga ebido nu.maka gini zi?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: nsogbu adighi. I hope all imo indigenes will forgive you also.for me I have forgiven.I will be watching your utterances about imo state.if eventually you become an Eze and you yarn dust about Imo state,walahi talahi I shall stage a war for your dethronment!

grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
tchidi:

Abeg.... Wetin be 'banugo'
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nomination update.

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 10
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 8
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1
Sexkillz - 1

Okija juju - 5 *****

Female Nominees
Mrs. Chima - 1
Ifyalways 2
Odunnu 1
Ogugua 2

Above is the updated nomination list.

Furthermore Okija_juju has been accused of contravening several section of the Nomination Guidelines. His tears, which are very much akin to crocodile's, does not in anyway ease the weight of the allegation against him nor allay the fear of rancor and discord his candidacy/Ezeship might potentially result. Okija_juju hesitation/refusal to make peace (in form of endorsement) with the incumbent Eze, also did not help his cause. "It is better for one man to suffer, than for the whole race to perish." - Bible. To this end, Okija_juju is therefore disqualified from continuing the nomination race. He is free to appeal to the Electoral Tribunal should he feel undone by the decision to disqualify him.

Nomination is still in progress.
Nominees are also urged to start accepting/rejecting their nominations.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by aljharem(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
ngbede oma Ndigbo. Che che che Igbo kwenu ! Kwenu !! Kwezonu !!!

Oga Onlytruth nye gha chi ya ya.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ektbear: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
tyson55:

My parents are from both Igbo and Yoruba extract, and i've always stood for the cause of the "Ndi Igbo" both on Nl and wherever i found myself.

So i think i'm more than qualify to nominate my candidate of choice.

In anyway, PiontB as the electoral Chairman/organizer has a final say on this, if my nomination stand or not.

This may be true. But most african cultures are paternalistic, to my knowledge.

So unless your father is Igbo, then it seems to me that you must pick one side only grin

However, just my opinion...you are of course free to identify with both sides or your eastern family, if you like.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
@point B,Ogugua has 2 votes already.I and tchidi nominated her for Ugoeze.

Okija Juju,nsogbu dikwa o! Why don't you appeal? Chei! Odikwa egwu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB: Nomination update.

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 10
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 8
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1
Sexkillz - 1

Okija juju - 5 *****

Female Nominees
Mrs. Chima - 1
Ifyalways 2
Odunnu 1
Ogugua 1

Above is the updated nomination list.

Furthermore Okija_juju has been accused of contravening several section of the Nomination Guidelines. His tears, which are very much akin to crocodile's, does not in anyway ease the weight of the allegation against him nor allay the fear of rancor and discord his candidacy/Ezeship might potentially result. Okija_juju hesitation/refusal to make peace (in form of endorsement) with the incumbent Eze, also did not help his cause. "It is better for one man to suffer, than for the whole race to perish." - Bible. To this end, Okija_juju is therefore disqualified from continuing the nomination race. He is free to appeal to the Electoral Tribunal should he feel undone by the decision to disqualify him.

Nomination is still in progress.
Nominees are also urged to start accepting/rejecting their nominations.

Hahahahahahaaaaa......

Okija juju was disqualified even before the rules on disqualification was ever written... Let's not kid ourselves..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: @point B,Ogugua has 2 votes already.I and tchidi nominated her for Ugoeze.

Ok. I will correct that at the next update. Thanks for helping keep the tally.

edit
Never mind. I have corrected it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
alj harem: ngbede oma Ndigbo. Che che che Igbo kwenu ! Kwenu !! Kwezonu !!!

Oga Onlytruth nye gha chi ya ya.
undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB:

edit
so when is the thread gonna reach the front page? This seems the 3rd day and the mods are reluctant.other igbo NLanders don't have any idea about this election. What's the delay all about?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: @point B,Ogugua has 2 votes already.I and tchidi nominated her for Ugoeze.

Ada

Alusi Okija does not fight a lost battle..

Look at the rules governing the qualification of candidates and look at the rules governing the electoral tribunal... How do I complain to a tribunal that has no powers whatsoever?! PointB is judge, jury and executioner in this matter. . Just like the previous election, I have been disqualified based on a rule that isn't even in the constitution..

Nne maka chukwu Ike adirom na Ije election a'.

Na laugh I dey laugh now..

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: undecided

is it not igbo ? asusu igbo undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB:

edit

Was about to call your attention to mistake you in Ogugua 1 nomination but thank God you have corrected it.Keep the nomination coming remember your vote counts and your vote is your right.

God Bless us umu nne m.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
@9ja I hail

I just saw your post in my section...don't worry, it would be safe.

Good luck to the elections.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Imanuelle:

Abeg.... Wetin be 'banugo'

Be kiafu!! U no know say igbo hard to spell? undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
alj harem:

is it not igbo ? asusu igbo undecided
no its not igbo.it is a combination of igbo and swahili. Smh
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne i never refer to you as enemy and i never hated any of my fellow igbo brother/sister.I am only trying to awaken us not to vote in an unfit man to be our Eze.In fact i am loving the approach you are using in this year election by re-conciliating with your brethren on here, nwanne ndi igbo si na umu nna bu ike,English people also said united we stand divided we fall.Mr Okija i will like to tell you categorically you are one of the few igbo's who are fit to sit on the throne but due to some mistakes you made in the pass denied you the trust of your brethren, but i am glad you are starting your campaign this year by addressing some of those mistakes you made in the pass. Don't give up on your effort to re-conciliate with those that doubted your ability to lead us, i assure you that this move you have taken will be productive by next year election, Okija bro i see you been a candidate to beat next year.Nwane as a member of the electoral tribunal my duty is to make sure things work in accordance,
I LOVE YOU BRO, DON'T GIVE UP.

Ezigbo madu ka ibu.. Anugom Ife ikwu..

I shall simply sit back and enjoy the show..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: no its not igbo.it is a combination of igbo and swahili. Smh

grin grin grin grin well am not perfect yet
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ada

Alusi Okija does not fight a lost battle..

Look at the rules governing the qualification of candidates and look at the rules governing the electoral tribunal... How do I complain to a tribunal that has no powers whatsoever?! PointB is judge, jury and executioner in this matter. . Just like the previous election, I have been disqualified based on a rule that isn't even in the constitution..

Nne maka chukwu Ike adirom na Ije election a'.

Na laugh I dey laugh now..
so gini ka I ga eme ugbu a? I know very well if this thread is moved to FP, you will have a lot of nomination.I know that very well.just follow the rules and appeal.what do you think?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: so when is the thread gonna reach the front page? This seems the 3rd day and the mods are reluctant.other igbo NLanders don't have any idea about this election. What's the delay all about?

My dear, I have requested for frontpage coverage, it seems the Admin/Super Mods have other ideas. As it were, we have fairly good coverage, frontpage or not. Thanks to 9ja_I_hail and others who advertised in far flung sections.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: dem no ban me nne! Bia eh... Gini ka ina ekwu maka Ugoeze nke ato? I chere na Eze ga elefu anya Ugoeze nke mbu na nke abuo bia kwute gi? Mbanu! Anaghi eme ya eme! Oso g'agba! Agha ga ebido nu.maka gini zi?

Ok, can I be the palace maid? I know say Igwe de like fine woman... grin....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by CrazyMan(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: no its not igbo.it is a combination of igbo and swahili. Smh
Lol @ igbo and swahili

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply)

#TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.