Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (56038 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
sexkillz: I have no interest in what is of no benefit whatsoever to my life on Nairaland, and i request that my name be removed from that list. . . Thank you.
lol, is this not the guy they call the worst moderator in the history of web forums and even though I dont know the benefits being a moderator has on his life on Nairaland. Guess this stuff is a charade for him to have been nominated in the first place. ooops I just checked. 1 nomination. You have no chance, why complain.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
sexkillz: I have no interest in what is of no benefit whatsoever to my life on Nairaland, and i request that my name be removed from that list. . . Thank you.
of course its of no benefit to you! I don't blame you at all. I blame Mrs chima for nominating you in the first place.I wonder how you would be nominated in the first place not to talk of being an Eze.its like a joke just as ifyalways rightly pointed.you really have no business here at all.Romance section is your domain.

I can see my post on romance section is yielding results.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
I nominate eGuerilla and Cap28!! cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
For the 'lolo' - I nominate my e-wives; stillwater and okwanuzo3.. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB:

My brother. Your objection has been noted. Thanks a bunch.
Thank you sir. I am very sorry it came late.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: of course its of no benefit to you! I don't blame you at all. I blame Mrs chima for nominating you in the first place.I wonder how you would be nominated in the first place not to talk of being an Eze.its like a joke just as ifyalways rightly pointed.you really have no business here at all.Romance section is your domain.

Blah Blah Blah. . .
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
sexkillz: Thank you sir. I am very sorry it came late.

You are welcome. No problem.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
lol, is this not the guy they call the worst moderator in the history of web forums and even though I dont know the benefits being a moderator has on his life on Nairaland. Guess this stuff is a charade for him to have been nominated in the first place. ooops I just checked. 1 nomination. You have no chance, why complain.
. . .and more Blah.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: of course its of no benefit to you! I don't blame you at all. I blame Mrs chima for nominating you in the first place.I wonder how you would be nominated in the first place not to talk of being an Eze.its like a joke just as ifyalways rightly pointed.you really have no business here at all.Romance section is your domain.

Someone rightly said we do not need a romantic Eze now i think the person is vindicated. That guy is too full of himself, what a spoiled brat, arrogance in DNA

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: For the 'lolo' - I nominate my e-wives; stillwater and okwanuzo3.. cool
guy what are the meaning of those things you wrote on your signature? what are you smoking on? I need some of that.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
You can nominate anyone for loolo

No one should just touch my achukwunet
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dede, Dede, Dede kanyigeso onejeje onalaala Dede kanyigeso

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AKABO LELEOOOOO
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Someone rightly said we do not need a romantic Eze now i think the person is vindicated. That guy is too full of himself, what a spoiled brat, arrogance in DNA
hmmm! You can say that again! How can someone's life evolve round NL 247? Dat one no be craze? Am sure he saw my post that's why he came here.he is a spoilt brat indeed!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
sexkillz: Thank you sir. I am very sorry it came late.
lol, just stay around to keep cracking me up ok. with the way you are complaining, it would seem as if you have 100 nominations.. you should have let this slide. come on, 1 irrelevant nomination from one of those boring non igbo people you train in 'your section' and you are making noise like you just rejected being president of Nigeria. damn.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nanu otu vote O wu ihemwere O, nanu otu vote O wu ihemwere

Nanu otu vote O wu ihemwere O, nanu otu vote O wu ihemwere

Eeeeeehh agamaeye ya Dede, eeeeeeeeeehhh agamaeye ya Dede, Eeeehhh Eeeeeehh Eeeeeehh agamaeye ya Dede

Nanu otu vote O wu ihemwere
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu: You can nominate anyone for loolo

No one should just touch my achukwunet
you mean achukwubisiola? you are in the wrong thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have noted with dismay the insistence of the electoral team to disqualify Okija juju from standing as a candidiate for the election.Obviously,this hard line stance by the electoral committee lends credence to the assertion that the rules were made to disqualify Okija even before the election.I would not want to believe this and I believe every right thinking person would feel so too,but with every action and pronouncement,it seems as if his fate has been sealed within the caucus of the clannish ruling aristocrats, even before the election was conceived.The clan has obviously profiled all possible contenders and selected who would succeed them and who would not,but if that is the case,why don't we nominate an Eze instead of conducting an election which looks more like a coronation since the choices of the electorate has been narrowed to a select few whom the clan has in mind to appoint. Its even more puzzling to note that Okija was nominated by four (4) persons whose right to nominate / vote has been nullified by the decision of the committee.
If the committee allows this to stand,they would have canonised Okija and portrayed him as a prisoner of conscience which would attract some unintended consequences.
I am not an Okija supporter,I am for fairness and inclusiveness. As a matter of fact,I was of the opinion that Onlytruth deserves to be re-elected,not because he's the best,but he has shown dedication and brought a different approach which I seem to be in support of.But right now,am considering on abstaining from voting anyone if this politics of exclusion is allowed to stand.I would not want the electoral committee to be seen as setting a bad precedence,I know its a daunting task to be in those shoes,moreso when you are not getting paid for it and might have other personal engagements which might suffer as a result of this act of sacrifice,but we should do the right thing and be fair to all and sundry.

Please, allow Okija to stand for the election,and if he fails,let him fail honorably.But if he wins,so be it,that's the beauty of democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
My brothers and sisters let's just forget about this guy sexkilz and focus. He is worthless to discuss about.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
guy what are the meaning of those things you wrote on your signature? what are you smoking on? I need some of that.

Only folks with higher minds can understand my signature, it isn't for simple minded folks....

The colour combination and the message has a meaning... wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Charles.nerd:
I have noted with dismay the insistence of the electoral team to disqualify Okija juju from standing as a candidiate for the election.Obviously,this hard line stance by the electoral committee lends credence to the assertion that the rules was made to disqualify Okija even before the election.I would not want to believe this and I believe every right thinking person would feel so too,but with every action and pronouncement,it seems as if his fate has been sealed within the caucus of the clannish ruling aristocrats, even before the election was conceived.The clan has obviously profiled all possible contenders and selected who would succeed them and who would not,but if that is the case,why don't we nominate an Eze instead of conducting an election which looks more like a coronation since the choices of the electorate has been narrowed to a select few whom the clan has in mind to appoint. Its even more puzzling to note that Okija was nominated by four (4) persons whose right to nominate / vote has been nullified by the decision of the committee.
If the committee allows this to stand,they would have canonised Okija and portrayed him as a prisoner of conscience which would attract some unintended consequences.
I am not an Okija supporter,I am for fairness and inclusiveness. As a matter of fact,I was of the opinion that Onlytruth deserves to be re-elected,not because he's the best,but he has shown dedication and brought a different approach which I seem to be in support of.But right now,am considering on abstaining from voting anyone if this politics of exclusion is allowed to stand.I would not want the electoral committee to be seen as setting a bad precedence,I know its a daunting task to be in that shoes,moreso when you are not getting paid for it and might have other personal engagements which might suffer as a result of this act of sacrifice,but we should do the right thing and be fair to all and sundry.

Please, allow Okija to stand for the election,and if he fails,let him fail honorably.But if he wins,so be it,that's the beauty of democracy.

Taaaa gbafuo there!!! Iwu onye?

Okija wetin?

When Dede1 has been ordained already.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
lol, just stay around to keep cracking me up ok. with the way you are complaining, it would seem as if you have 100 nominations.. you should have let this slide. come on, 1 irrelevant nomination from one of those boring non igbo people you train in 'your section' and you are making noise like you just rejected being president of Nigeria. damn.
OCHI ATO GBUOLAM!! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Pls let's keep the nominations coming. There is still some time left.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
I nominate Afam4ever and Odumchi smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dede, dayokanu go help you carry ballot box run if you need am. grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
kunletiwoo: I nominate Afam4ever and Odumchi smiley
sweetheart how are you? I dey feel you die!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
The election thing is worthless to me, and i requested for my name to be removed and you are hyperventilating over that?

If it helps you sleep better this night, be my guest and continue with your pointless epistles. . .

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
ballabriggs: Dede, Dede, Dede kanyigeso onejeje onalaala Dede kanyigeso

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AKABO LELEOOOOO
yeah, the officials should note this is double nomination.

Why I think dede1 is the best for this job is because of a reply he gave one igbo guy that talked about how ojukwu caused him to lose aunties in the war. I wish I will have the time to post that response here. That response made me realize some people are really about this culture and also very knowledgeable about igbo affairs and also he is not the political correct kinda dude. He says it as it is. I dont usually do this but I found respect for him.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
How come no one has nominated blyss4lyfe??

I guess her new romance with Bakassi has reduced her Igbo-ness, no??

Damn! - her luscious lips alone should make her the 'lolo". lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB

I'm quarter Igbo, include my nominations on that list asap..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: sweetheart how are you? I dey feel you die!
Am good sugah and u? smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sexkillz, can we let this go. Please.

If the powers that be had earlier struck off your name, all this grammar won't be necessary.

@topic, when would the "nomination stage" end ?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifyalways: Sexkillz, can we let this go. Please.

If the powers that be had earlier struck off your name, all this grammar won't be necessary.

@topic, when would the "nomination stage" end ?

If we had struck off his name, Mrs. Chima and co would have been up in arms shouting discrimination and all that.

Nomination should end in an hour or two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (56) (Reply)

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights / Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.