Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (56042 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
PointB:

If we had struck off his name, Mrs. Chima and co would have been up in arms shouting discrimination and all that.

Nomination should end in an hour or two.
so when is the election starting proper? And what are you gonna do about Okija Juju's case?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by LordNaya: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ ilugunboy you are a pathetic bush rat with no sense. WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU SAY WE ARE. So leave and join your type in the bush. @Berem nwanyi oma ahurum gi n'anya biko adaeze nyem akara ekwenti gi na my email k'anyi kpari nkata, achorom ka mu na gi wuru enyi. M n'eche gi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: so when is the election starting proper? And what are you gonna do about Okija Juju's case?

Election should start on Tuesday. Manifestos, campaigns, and Petitions issues should be sorted during the weekend and monday.

Okija_juju is a powerful juju man, his fate is in his own hands.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nominations update

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 12
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1

Okija juju - 5 ****

(Eze Nwayi Nominations)
Mrs. Chima - 1
Ifyalways 2
Odunnu 1
Ogugua 2
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Obinoscopy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ifyalways as Eze nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Only folks with higher minds can understand my signature, it isn't for simple minded folks....

The colour combination and the message has a meaning... wink
I just asked you a simple question: what were you smoking when you wrote that. you should have spared me the sermons grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
I just asked you a simple question: what were you smoking when you wrote that. you should have spared me the sermons grin

I don't smoke, "what were you thinking?" - would have been more appropriate... wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nna nekwanu ifeanyi ooo...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Andre,

That's my London doozy - the Igbo youth leader... grin

I'm definitely voting for Andre! cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
I am the official campaign manager for Dede 1. If e no win we go carry the ballot box run. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Who sai? Na Dede we want.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.chima is not an igbo woman now... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
ikekings: Mrs.chima is not an igbo woman now... undecided undecided undecided

Didn't know.

I am sure the Eletion Tribunal will advise on that.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
ikekings: Mrs.chima is not an igbo woman now... undecided undecided undecided
are you fuccking kidding me? shocked
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
sexkillz: The election thing is worthless to me, and i requested for my name to be removed and you are hyperventilating over that?

If it helps you sleep better this night, be my guest and continue with your pointless epistles. . .
oh please... It was worthless to you and you bothered to click. what a hypocrite. You obviously were not happy when you rushed and clicked in, that with the larger than life image I hear you are trying to grow on nairaland, you found your ID on the bottom of the list. Ain't that. It wouldnt have been worthless if you rushed in to see your Id up the list so you can get a feeling of approval your dictatorship. piece of cacophony.

Hope you are also able to sleep this night with this reality.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
embarassed undecided
Lord Naya: @ ilugunboy you are a pathetic bush rat with no sense. WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU SAY WE ARE. So leave and join your type in the bush. @Berem nwanyi oma ahurum gi n'anya biko adaeze nyem akara ekwenti gi na my email k'anyi kpari nkata, achorom ka mu na gi wuru enyi. M n'eche gi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: are you fuccking kidding me? shocked
Eheeee now... Her husband is an igbo man... That's what she said... So does that make her an igbo woman?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

I don't smoke, "what were you thinking?" - would have been more appropriate... wink
Haha, the great thinker. you dont smoke really?
How come you post sometimes like someone in a locked room full of cocaine grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
ikekings: Eheeee now... Her husband is an igbo man... That's what she said... So does that make her an igbo woman?
No!!! She's a traitor cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
FreeGlobe:
No!!! She's a traitor cool
Ok ooo...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
ikekings: Eheeee now... Her husband is an igbo man... That's what she said... So does that make her an igbo woman?
Well if that is the case, she can nominate, but cannot be nominated. Will take her name off the Eze Nwayi list.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2012
PointB:
Well if that is the case, she can nominate, but cannot be nominated. Will take her name off the Eze Nwayi list.
Ok... Uche gi di ya...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by pazienza(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2012
So far,so good. Thumbs up for mr pointB.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Deerglobe, free sexkillz now. Is there more to this?

@odumchi, I'm seeing you.lol when are you accepting or rejecting your nomination?

I can't even believe some of us for a nano second assumed Mrs Chima was Igbo? Owu ukwu a ka nama ga eji aga ala Awusa? We can't even tell Paul from Barnabas. Odikwa egwu?

Is the lolo thing necessary?i think not but people with contrary view can share.

@pointB, when do nominees start accepting or rejecting their nominations?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2012
Dayo, I don't want to see you anywhere near "Achukwunet".

Face Ogbomosho jor.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Haha, the great thinker. you dont smoke really?
How come you post sometimes like someone in a locked room full of cocaine grin

That's just me exhibiting the e-passionate side of me... However, it depends on the subject matter, though...

Hey, just don't take my posts on here at face value - sometimes, it's reversed psychology a la provocateur.. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by LordNaya: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Have been requested to nominate a female Eze Nwanyi/ Lolo, i move to select a lady of dignity who love her people and who has resisted and attacked bigots who paddle falsehood and say unpleasant fallacies against Ndi Igbo. She rejoices with the progress of Ndi Igbo regardless of their state, propagate the wonderful growth and developments in Igboland and have a forgiving heart. This person in my humble opinion is my dear BEREM as 1st choice. I also nominate BLISS4LYFE because of her love and strong defence for Ndi Igbo. SIGNED LORD NAYA (ONYEOMA CHUKWU NYERU UGWU 1 N'ALAIGBO, IGIRIGI NGOZI 1 OF OBOWO)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2012
^^^WHo gave you those phony titles??

I thought "Ngozi" was a female name, no?? This guy is Ngozi as well lol...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2012
shymexx: ^^^WHo gave you those phony titles??

someone was asking you what you have been smoking but you refused to answer him.I can see you are trying to make fun of igbo names.if you don't know the meaning of what he wrote,why don't you just ask him instead of making fun of him? Who are you to say the names are funny? And what makes you think Ngozi is a female name only? If you don't know anything about Igbo culture you ask and stop displaying your stupidity here.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by pazienza(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2012
berem: someone was asking you what you have been smoking but you refused to answer him.I can see you are trying to make fun of igbo names.if you don't know the meaning of what he wrote,why don't you just ask him instead of making fun of him? Who are you to say the names are funny? And what makes you think Ngozi is a female name only? If you don't know anything about Igbo culture you ask and stop displaying your stupidity here.

Nne biko wetuo obi yi,iwe efitilo yi. Ya bu nwaokoro juru soso ajuju,lotakwa na onye ajuju adaa efu uzo.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by pazienza(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2012
1,Onyeoma chukwu nyeru ugwu 1 of alaigbo= a good person that God gave respect 1 of igboland

2,igirigi ngozi 1 of obowo= mist of blessings 1 of obowo(his home town).
They are both good titles,though i don't know who gave them to him.

Ngozi means blessing in igbo language, it is mostly a feminine name,but can also be given to a male child,as igbos believe that every child is a blessing,irrespective of the sex,a former governor of rivers state, celestine omehia, have ngozichim as a middle name.
shymexx: ^^^WHo gave you those phony titles??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.