Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,603 members, 7,861,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (56083 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by abouzaid: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
@tchidi, nwanne m i na agbọ hausa agbọ. Kedu maka nassarawa, achoputara mụ na ndị igbo bi ebe afu rine, ọtụtụ ndị igbo mụ furu oge mụ ji ofu afọ fe ara nna mụ si na ebea. Kedu ka isi eme ngwụsi izu ụka? Ama mụ na udo di?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord Naya: @Ilugunboy i reject it. Its your mother, father, sisters, brothers, you and your cursed descendants for generations to come that would died in maximum underground prison, you son of a bi.tch, retarde.d idio.t. Infact lets meet, i cant wait to beat you up. Just name your location and i would try to meet you and deal with you ruthlessly. Give me your email id or phone number lets take this battle to the level of physical confrontation.

Come why are you bleating here like a goat on the loose?
Look at this coward..! If you are so interested in a physical encounter..why not simply PM me your venue and ask me to hook up with you instead of asking me to do such?
Fo0l...if you cannot differentiate what goes on in Nland as mainly fun to real life relationship..then you are an ewu..FYI am presently in my best friend's daughter birthday..and guess what he is Igbo!

Anoufia!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by LordNaya: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Ilugunboy am not a fool but i know that you are worst in reasoning than a goat. Just provide the information i asked of you pig. Idio.tic nonsence like you. Ode, awon oloshi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by abouzaid: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
@lord naya, hapụ nwoke a afu, unu na achọ ighaza ife anyị na eme ebe a
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord Naya: @Ilugunboy am not a fool but i know that you are worst in reasoning than a goat. Just provide the information i asked of you pig. Idio.tic nonsence like you. Ode, awon oloshi

Guess you are really spoiling for a show...which area in Lagos is convenient for you and I will supply you a meeting point close to that area...I think it's time someone actually knows who a coward is!

F0ols like you ought to know where you actually belong once and for all

He-Goat!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by LordNaya: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Ilugunboy am not a fool, just give me ur details. Alrite give me your email address you id.ioctic bastard. m0ronic Coward
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odunnu: Change is the only constant thing in life. Learn to be dynamic.
Who are the newbies making a mockery of the process. Could you name names?

Odunnu,this is the "Nri Priest" that you are talking to like am some rascal! I have always treated you with respect. How come this ?? Nawaa!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
I just don't get it. Must all Igbos see Ojukwu as a hero?infact, on whose authority would anyone declare okija's sins "unforgivable" We can't forgive brother? This same haughty, we-all-must-view-things-from-same-angle/my way or highway was what made some people withdraw from the current government. No one, I mean, no freaking person should try shoving his personal opinions down anyones throat regardless of his or her position! A good leader, which unfortunately, we've not had uses facts and persuasion to 'convince and carry his subjects along' not muscle flexing!.
We cannot afford to have a leader who is neck deep stuck in the past and fighting enemies(real or imagined) as opposed to first, uniting ndi Igbo then lezie anya n'ulo dozie ife nine mebiri emebi. Not anymore! We are tired of the never ending war of words that yields ZERO results to the welfare of ndi Igbo online and offline. We want to fix our home as that's the only way we can fight(then win). Enough already of all this "my way, the only way"

Udo!

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord Naya: @Ilugunboy am not a fool, just give me ur details. Alrite give me your email address you id.ioctic bastard. m0ronic Coward

This guy fvck.k off my face! What do you need my email add for? To be sending your usual scam mssgs? Nairaland has a PM button ...use it f0ol!

You keep saying you are not a fool..but all your utterances so far point to the contrary

I can see that you've picked one or two nasty words on NLand.. tongue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Onlytruth: Okija_juju committed an unpardonable sin -he dissed the icon of our survival(the Ikemba), and made statements against Igbo in Imo and Abia that put a knife in Igbo unity.

These two sins are unpardonable, and I Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland will NEVER endorse such person.

However, I am watching him. He seems to be on a path to repentance and self repudiation. It is a slow process which should bear clear fruits in the future.
One of the ways he could have speeded up the process was to offer his services to Ndigbo here. . . just any service. PointB is offering his service; so is Afam4eva and other members of the election tribunal. To lead, you must first learn how to follow -to serve. It would not go unnoticed and unrewarded.

I quarrel with folks who ally with outsiders to undermine Ndigbo. In Biafra, we called them "sabo" and Ojukwu issued the worst punishment available -be buried alive!

Any Igbo suggesting that we overlook such crimes should have his head examined.

U should also note that this ur icon of survival is also responsible for the death of millions of people. Igbo likewise.
Ojukwu lived and he is now dead. It's now left for we the living to make our mark. Ojukwu was no God and it isn't a must that all igbos must revere him.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifyalways: I just don't get it. Must all Igbos see Ojukwu as a hero?infact, on whose authority would anyone declare okija's sins "unforgivable" We can't forgive brother? This same haughty, we-all-must-view-things-from-same-angle/my way or highway was what made some people withdraw from the current government. No one, I mean, no freaking person should try shoving his personal opinions down anyones throat regardless of his or her position! A good leader, which unfortunately, we've not had uses facts and persuasion to 'convince and carry his subjects along' not muscle flexing!.
We cannot afford to have a leader who is neck deep stuck in the past and fighting enemies(real or imagined) as opposed to first, uniting ndi Igbo then lezie anya n'ulo dozie ife nine mebiri emebi. Not anymore! We are tired of the never ending war of words that yields ZERO results to the welfare of ndi Igbo online and offline. We want to fix our home as that's the only way we can fight(then win). Enough already of all this "my way, the only way"

Udo!

Ifyalways my wife for Eze!!!

She has more commonsense in her fingernails than what that anuofia called Onlytruth has in his whole system

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifyalways: I just don't get it. Must all Igbos see Ojukwu as a hero?infact, on whose authority would anyone declare okija's sins "unforgivable" We can't forgive brother? This same haughty, we-all-must-view-things-from-same-angle/my way or highway was what made some people withdraw from the current government. No one, I mean, no freaking person should try shoving his personal opinions down anyones throat regardless of his or her position! A good leader, which unfortunately, we've not had uses facts and persuasion to 'convince and carry his subjects along' not muscle flexing!.

Udo!

If he (Okija) appologises I think he should be forgiven. But Ify I will urge you to take things easy because "Nwanedo" is still the Eze-Igbo and you shouldn't let your frustrations lead you the wrong way. Daalu,Okenwanyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by abouzaid: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Biko debe nu soso igbo na ifi na umu udene na efeghari ebe a. Oge erugo mgbe aga ama ndị bụ ndị
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Ifyalways my wife for Eze!!!

She has more commonsense in her fingernails than what that anuofia called Onlytruth has in his whole system

Obi nwanyi na achi nsogbu dia!! No wonder you lots will sacrife your "dignity" in the alter of "puusy". Smh.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Obi nwanyi na achi nsogbu dia!! No wonder you lots will sacrife your "dignity" in the alter of "puusy". Smh.

We are not like Ojuku who left kids to die to chase infant Bianca

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord Naya: @Ilugunboy am not a fool, just give me ur details. Alrite give me your email address you id.ioctic bastard. m0ronic Coward

Nwanne,oga aka mma ma igbachipu anuofia na esoghali gi nkiti. Welu oge gi mee ife baa ulu. Deme.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by abouzaid: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nwanne,oga aka mma ma igbachipu anuofia na esoghali gi nkiti. Welu oge gi mee ife baa ulu. Deme.
ezigbo onye igwurube okoli, mmiri manyuru ọkụ, ekene mụ gị maka ife ikwuru. O gosiri na ima ife ọfụma
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
The same way you lot follow Ojuku blindly some 42 yrs ago or thereabout is still the same way you want to be blindly led by one PointB

What is wrong with you guys?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
abouzaid: ezigbo onye igwurube okoli, mmiri manyuru ọkụ, ekene mụ gị maka ife ikwuru. O gosiri na ima ife ọfụma

Nwanne daalu so; Kedu ka isi malu ebe m si bia ? Mana chetakwo na obu "Igwulube Okodu, nmili manyulu oku".

Udo, nwa amadi!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
ilugunboy: The same way you lot follow Ojuku blindly some 42 yrs ago or thereabout is still the same way you want to be blindly led by one PointB

What is wrong with you guys?

My guy, it appears you are in love with this thread and process. Why don't you start one for your folks. Perhaps our Eze would like to have a word with your Oba! Cheers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by BlackPikiN(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Igbo Kwenu...
Ify kedu ka imere?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2012

Udo!

Ify pls tone down your voice. No one is forcing anyone to be part of this process. The purpose of the Eze is to encourage unity among Igbos. If getting majority to think in similar direction is the way to do it so be it. If your assumption is that majority of Igbo here agree that denigrating other Igbo sub groups/state and our 'heroes' is wrong, then you are correct. The Nomination Guideline ensures that a few who recklessly use their privilege to create disunity among us are not rewarded, until the majority begin to act like them or they begin to act like the majority. It's as simply as that. Okija_juju had several opportunities (and months) to redeem himself, but rather he continued to cause disaffection between SE states. Are his action worth rewarding, we think not. This guideline seeks to identify and reward Igbos generally accepted by Igbos, not Igbos generally accepted by Nairalanders. So for one to even begin to take his chances with Nairalanders in the poll, he must first pass the litmus test at home, he must first identify with us - his brethren. He must make peace at home. That is where Okija_juju has failed. But he still may yet redeem himself, perhaps in the next election if only he would stop causing trouble among sisters states, and if Igbos stop protesting against his candidacy! We cannot afford to have divisive figures representing us, that defeats the whole process.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lateef4me(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
How come ifyalways is sensible than onlytruth ? How can a mortal man say someone has committed an unforgivable sins ? Haba......Ojukwu is not a god and can never be a god ...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
lateef4me: How come ifyalways is sensible than onlytruth ? How can a mortal man say someone has committed an unforgivable sins ? Haba......Ojukwu is not a god and can never be a god ...

Lol. Ojukwu might be a god, but not God. And no one has elevated Ojukwu to such status. But if you truly follow this thread, you would have heard Okija_juju himself confirmed the insensitive things he said/did. In anycase, nomination is closed, and even if Okija disqualification is overturn by the Tribunal he still did not muster enough nomination to stand for polling. So let's quit crying over spilt milk already!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by manny4life(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
ilugunboy:

If you say you are intelligent and can't see the deceit here....am sorry

A Simple referendum asking if Onlytruth should continue as Eze or not should have even make more sense than what they are planning here.

The mere fact that bigotry and hatred has clouded your ability is good enough reason for you to have a reality check. Please explain to me, what deceit? Do you understand the word deceit? Okija in question is a man of his own words, the bone of contention here is IMO, isn't the opinion, BUT approach. Truth be told, Okija has been so fierce and a lil abusive about his approach on Biafra/Ojukwu issues as well as other issues that deals with IMO gov.

We may have conflicts of ideas, and opinions, but differences can settled in amicable manner and BUT NOT with constant insults and mockery. According to Eze Onlytruth initial statement, one of the core foundations is UNITY. Personally, I couldn't say that enough, using Okija's approach, it encourages disunity amongst members. If Okija were to be Eze anyi, is his approach the best way to handle internal conflicts of opinions? Though Okija has been quite defensive on most Igbo related matters, however, I have seen his personal attacks which are quite hurtful.

Therefore, I'm a man of principle, I've seen both sides of Okija, but let's call spade a spade. For the mere fact he has indeed mocked, laughed and scorned his own brothers just because he doesn't share their view, IMO is enough reason to be disqualified. It doesn't mean I won't laugh at his attacks on people like you, but I stand on truth and we all remains brothers however. Just like Chino (I won't say I hate him, though we're from same state), BUT, if I could slap the F**k out of him, I would have done that by now, but in all, he still remains our brother, WE CANNOT DENY HIM.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Dede1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
I have stood up in person before Ojukwu at Clairborne Center, HU, among serious shouts to shut up, and passionately lamented my displeasure towards certain areas where Ojukwu committed unpardonable blunder in the annals of military history during the civil war. I read the unwarranted diatribes Mazi Okija_juju leveled on character of Ojukwu. It actually left a bad taste in my mouth. However, I must say that Okija_juju is one of the foremost defenders of Igbo agenda on NL.

I humbly plead with the authorities handling the Eze Ndigbo NL to shield your swords and allow Okija_juju the opportunity to be weighed by his\her kinsmen if actually the moniker is a marker to Igbo extraction.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Any Igbo person with SOUND faculty would not quarrel with my position on Okija_juju.

The man made his choices -he chose to denigrate other Igbo (Imo and Abians) that are non-Anambra Igbo. By so doing he incured our collective anger. He set us back many years.

He also chose to insult and ridicule Ojukwu when the man was terminally ill. He did so to the extent that NO SANE IGBO WOULD ADMIT HE IS IGBO.

Most of my positions are taken from POPULAR IGBO position. I only lay a vision in some cases. My vision for Ndigbo is that we should learn from others certain things we lack, like speaking (largely) with one voice. In a crocodile infested waters of Nigeria, it would serve us rather than kill us.

@Ifyalways

The people supporting you also revere and respect their own icons. An example is that the Nigerian media and masses have been harrassed to high heavens for weeks now, just because Achebe called Awo a mass murderer.

I wish you show the same passion in defending Igbo as you show in trying to force us to be more cosmopolitan than others.

The people cheering you on here have been calling Achebe and other Igbo icons all sorts of names. Any sane Igbo shouldn't accept such cheer because, like a friend once said, "it is not a good thing to be loved or supported by a snake".

So, nakwa echeki.

You and I know that I invited and assigned a role to you. Even if you did not like that role, you could have at least told me pointblank that you won't accept that role and resign. You didn't. In fact up till now, you still haven't.

Honestly, I have a lot of things to say, but I can't say them because I have this Eze thing on my head.

Once I remove it, I will open up.

The bottomline is that ANY PERSON WHO DID NOT ACCEPT MY LEADERSHIP WILL NOT HAVE MY SUPPORT. You cannot be a leader if you cannot follow. Common sense should seal that.

We can all accept to build, or we can all scatter together.

Onye obula jiri ire ya guo eze ya onu, and don't be an instrument in the hands of our enemies.

I will be back later.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nominations are over. Okija didnt meet target. Case closed.
Biko nu, lets move on.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
One more thing for the records.

I revere Ojukwu; that does not mean that I approve every of his actions during the war. As far as I'm concerned, that war should NEVER have been fought.
There are SO MANY things he did wrong.

However, that does not mean that I should wish him death on his sick bed, and that does not mean that I should wish his soul goes to hell.

Any Igbo properly suckled by his/her mother would NEVER make those types of statements.

Anyway, let me go for now. I'll be back later. cool

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
ilugunboy:

So you know you don marry? Lolzzzzzzzz....
Gbanikiti stop displaying your arsee all over Nland then ..the sight of your cellulite infested arse is offending sensiblities.

BTW...where did I mentioned Berem in my last post...respect yourself this girl
what a waste of s.perm and ovum! Tsk tsk

Seems some non-igbos have turned this thread to a place to throw insults and tell us what to do as ndi igbos.I think the best thing is to ignore if we want this election to be a success.no intruder will tell us how to follow our customs and traditions.
Awaiting the day of manifesto
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dede1: I have stood up in person before Ojukwu at Clairborne Center, HU, among serious shouts to shut up, and passionately lamented my displeasure towards certain areas where Ojukwu committed unpardonable blunder in the annals of military history during the civil war. I read the unwarranted diatribes Mazi Okija_juju leveled on character of Ojukwu. It actually left a bad taste in my mouth. However, I must say that Okija_juju is one of the foremost defenders of Igbo agenda on NL.

I humbly plead with the authorities handling the Eze Ndigbo NL to shield your swords and allow Okija_juju the opportunity to be weighed by his\her kinsmen if actually the moniker is a marker to Igbo extraction.

The vehemence with which Okija_juju attacked Ojukwu and by extension those mourning him and the tenacity which which he pours diatribe on people of Imo state makes me seriously question his Igboness. I have on some occasion suspected he is same as ahj_harem. In otherword, I doubt if he is Igbo.

However, as far as this election is concerned, my suggestion that he seeks peace with those who opposed his candidacy and an endorsement of the Eze was in order to ensure that some of the clauses especially those bordering on unity and harmony does not count against him. But perhaps he was too haughty or to smart for his own good to recognise my intention. In disqualifying him, I only interpreted the rules. I also suggested he seeks redress at the tribunal who may see things differently, but he declined.

In anycase, it is up to the Election Tribunal to take the decision to uphold or upturn the disqualification. I personally to think it is unfair to suggest that I am responsible for his travails. If the Tribunal feels that he has shown enough remorse to be welcome back to the fold, so be it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
PointB, you have been doing a good job so far and I'd recommend that you do not allow small minds to spoil things for you. Okija was nominated by some and his candidacy opposed by others, the right and sensible thing to do is to present him as a candidate, if he has enough people nominating him, and let the people decide with their votes. Anything less will render this exercise useless. shi kena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.