Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55953 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord Naya: @Ilugunboy am not a fool. U are a cursed coward prisoner
could you please stop exchanging words with illugunboy? O ba kwanu uru I na gwa ewu ahu okwu? Gba ya nkiti eji m aha chineke na ayo gi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by revomind(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
First of all, I have to say I'm Yoruba. I've followed this thread from the very first page to the last. Some of my brothers are just having fun here so you do yourselves a big disservice paying too much attention to them.

I have to commend OnlyTruth for his candid ways. Being a leader shouldn't always be a popularity contest especially when it concerns things you or the majority hold dear. Dede1 also surprised me here. Apart from the unnecessary bickering with Dayo, he showed great maturity in his postulation regarding Okija's candidacy. Ndu Chucks and Charles too. Ify_always; this is a e-hug!

However, Okija-Juju is as Igbo as it gets on this forum. He may not view Ojukwu as the hero most Igbos here view him as but I feel that should not in any way disqualify him. If Okija_juju has indeed erred by mocking a man on his death-bed even I see as quite ballsy trying to seek independence for the Igbo race even though I sincerely feel he erred too much in that process and the war shouldn't have been attempted in the first place, he has to apologise. In my opinion, that is unAfrican. If he has mocked other Igbo people not from his state, he has to apologise too. But again, if he has credible defence for his acts or words some of you view as offensive, he must not necessarily apologise. Just try as much as possible to be objective and let the process take care of itself. You people have done a good job thus far. Like Ndu Chucks said, if he is unpopular, let it be reflected in the votes proper.

Y'all should keep this up. Just my (irrelevant) two cents. If I am allowed to nominate, I nominate Andre Uweh and Okija_Juju.

Respect.

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ Onlytruth

Thanks for your clarification.I have been here much longer than my ID says.I am aware of all the "crimes" committed by Okija,they are all true and I know so many other persons who have been here long enough,or felt slighted by Okija's actions might not vote him if he eventually stands for the election.This is an obvious fact.

My position is,I want this election to be devoid of rancour and accusations,but a shining example of democracy,hence my insistence on allowing Okija to contest.I would be more glad to see Okija lose an election than being disqualified. This would show Okija that he has defecated on the altar,and needs to clean up,cos you cannot rule over a people you detest.

I would have thought that instead of outright disqualification,the tribunal would have collatted links to the thread where Okija made those scandalous comments,paste it on this thread, to educate people who don't know about Okija and his past,that would have made more sense than the current subjective method being applied.

Dalunu..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
@PointB,
I've seen ur proposal that we, the election tribunal look into okija's case. . .
I'll make my submission in a litle while. . .
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ujchief,
Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
PointB: @Charles,
I think 12 hrs is fair enough. The process is self driven, and waiting for an individual for too long may cause other unforeseeable consequences. Personally, whichever prayer (yours or mins) the Election Tribunal chooses answer is fair enough for me. I just want us to move forward already.

Ok .I understand and agree with your decision. The ball is in your court.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
@PointB,
I've seen ur proposal that we, the election tribunal look into okija's case. . .
I'll make my submission on that matter in a litle while. . .
Meanwhile, i feel u ended the nomination too early. It would have been ideal to wait till this thread gets to frontpage to allow most igbos participate and for the succesful nominees to accept/reject their nomination. Someone was already tagging it 'politics section eze igbo election'.
The mods think october is too early for an election, thats why its yet to make a frontpage.
Therefore, i'm of the opinion that the nomination continues.
If this idea is suported by anyother member of the tribunal, then we are of the majority and the nomination is extended. However, if the other 2 members reject the proposal, then the compiled result stands.
Over to afam and 9ja
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Dede1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Charles.nerd:
@ Onlytruth

Thanks for your clarification.I have been here much longer than my ID says.I am aware of all the "crimes" committed by Okija,they are all true and I know so many other persons who have been here long enough,or felt slighted by Okija's actions might not vote him if he eventually stands for the election.This is an obvious fact.

My position is,I want this election to be devoid of rancour and accusations,but a shining example of democracy,hence my insistence on allowing Okija to contest.I would be more glad to see Okija lose an election than being disqualified. This would show Okija that he has defecated on the altar,and needs to clean up,cos you cannot rule over a people you detest.

I would have thought that instead of outright disqualification,the tribunal would have collatted links to the thread where Okija made those scandalous comments,paste it on this thread, to educate people who don't know about Okija and his past,that would have made more sense than the current subjective method being applied.

Dalunu..

I salute you graciously indeed. You meant well for the sons and daughters of Ndigbo as evidenced in your posts. The ongoing showed Okija_juju garnered considerable amount of votes during the nomination process. However, I do not know if such number of votes would allow Okija-juju’s candidature to continue into next round. If the number of votes Okija_juju received during the nomination process did not meet the cutoff mark for the real election, I suggest the issue should be allowed to rest.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ujchief,
The Election was brough forward to October in other to strengthen the council as some key members went AWOL. However we are not beholden to the MOD as per when we hold election, especially since there is no objection from the incumbent Eze and his council.

The three days period for the nomination was announced prior to the commencement of the process, and it was extended for a few hours. I might be wrong, but I doubt if this thread will hit the frontpage, and we can't have indefinite nomination period. In any case, I would like to hear from other members of the tribunal.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Dede

Okpu adirokwam n'isi.If the reason you highlighted is sufficient enough to prevent a nominated candidate from standing for elections proper,then I expect the electoral team to wield the stick on that grounds,instead of the method of exclusion they had wanted to employ, which swelled opinion in favor of Okija.

Like you said,the matter should be laid to rest and I wish to rest my case for now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
As regards to Okija's disqualification. . .
Right b4 his disqualification, while he was stil lamenting about sections in the by-laws, aimed at disqualifying him, i adviced him to quit playing the victim card and bring up his case to the tribunal for us to access it. He told me point blank that we the tribunal have no such powers to overturn rulings and address issues. He pulled up some sections of the by-laws for me. So i let him be.
How will i solicite a case where the aggrieved feels i've got no such powers to address the issue? My hands are tied.
Any soliciting on this case 'MUST' be filed by okija within 24hrs, we the tribunal will give him a fair hearing, this case cannot be tried in absentia. Okija should be present, that is if hes interested in appealing his disqualification.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
OFFICIAL SPEECH FROM THE CAMPAIGN OFFICE OF OKIJA_JUJU.

[b]Umunna Anam ekene kwa.

Since I am not fluent in written Igbo as I am in Speaking, I shall make this address in English. Biko gba ara'm..

In light of the recent controversy surrounding my biased disqualification from the ongoing Eze Ndi Igbo elections, it has become necessary for me to address several issues raised. It's not a secret my feelings towards that late Ikemba Nnewi, Odimegwu Ojukwu, my take on the failed sessesion of Biafra and the resultant war and also the present Governor of Imo State Rochas Okorocha. I had in the past made several comments regarding these subjects that many of my kinsmen have found hurtful and has even brought my ethnicity into question. I hereby seek to clarify certain misunderstandings once and for all.

1. BIAFRA: I Alusi Okija supports the emancipation of the East from Nigeria, however not at the cost of the lives of our brethren. Like I have pointed out before, many of us felt the war in different ways. I happen to have first hand account of the inner workings of the war, My Grandfather was the late Ikemba Nnewis ADC during that war and has his picture on the walls of the war museum at Umuahia as a testament to his participation and even he has many regrets about the war. My Grandmother lost four sons in one day to that war during the Nigerian army bombing raid on Aba. That war cost us more than we ever gained. That war should never have started at all. I do recognise that I may have in the course of emphasising my stance said some rather harsh and derogatory things and for that I do apologise. I would blame it to being carried away in the heat of the moment and do promise to exercise caution and restraint in future discussions regarding this subject matter.

2. Late Ikemba Nnewi Odimegwu Ojukwu: On this subject, I will not try to down play my previous comments about him and his handling of the war. I never considered him a hero in the past and even today, my position has not changed. I admit to saying some rather mean and derogatory things about him and I don't regret none of it. However, I will apologise for my comments at the time of his death. It was a period of mourning for majority of Igbos who see him as a hero and defender, and I now realise that I could have simply walked away from those threads and let the mourners mourn his passing in peace. I have since made my peace with him and vowed never to comment on any discussions regarding his life or death.

3.Rochas Okorocha and Imo State: First and foremost, let me state clearly that I have no hate or dislike for the peoples of Imo State. I may have in the past said some things in jest that may have led a few people like Berem to think I do and for that, I apologise. That said, I will not apologise for my dislike of Rochas and his handling of Imo state. I have been to Imo in the course of my travels and to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I want to make it clear that my dislike of Rochas has nothing to do with disliking Imo State, but rather my desire to see true development come into Imo State.

4. Abia State: The accusation levelled against me about my dislike of Abians by Onlytruth is rather shocking. maybe it's my statement of Abia being the most underachieving Igbo State in Nigeria. If so, then please do not forget to add Ebonyi to my list of hated Igbo States. I wouldnt even bother writing much on this, I don't hate or dislike Abians, my anger is just about the condition of the State. Abia State is pitiful to behold. The underdevelopment in that state is beyond description, and what hurts the most is the fact that I know the wasted potentials that state has. I have attributed the present state of underdevelopment in Abia State to blind and visionless governments. I hope this sorts this matter out once and for all. Until such a time as When I start seeing positive and truly sustainable development in Abia state, I shall remain critical of all those in leadership positions in the state.

Having addressed these issues, I want to now comment on the way and manner in which the ongoing Eze Ndi Igbo election of this year has been handled. It is rather disheartening that a process that should be free and fair has been hijacked by PointB. It's no news that he set the rules and regulations governing the entire process. Last years election was filled with a lot of anomaly that brought a lot of conflict between the both of us, which resulted in my being disqualified on a technicality that somehow didn't apply to others who faced similar oppositions to their candidacy.. That thread is still available for everyone to see. This year, in order to avoid the conflict of the last elections, new rules were introduced that served only to disqualify me. I pointed them out and I was referred to the election tribunal. What's the point of gong to a tribunal when section B, article 1 of the constitutions states that The tribunal cannot change the rules of the election which is the problem we are having.

I will also like to express my displeasure with the current Eze Ndi Igbo, Onlytruth. One would have expected that before the expiration of his tenure, that the election process would have been properly structured and organised. His failure to do this has resulted in a repeat of last years charade. Let's not kid ourselves, PointB is the lord and master of this entire process. He wrote the rules, picked the committee members and also changes the rules as he pleases as he did in my case were I was asked to seek the endorsement of Eze Onlytruth to be eligible to stand for the election which is not in the constitution.. He even further disappointed me when he came out to make the speech about my alleged sins being unforgivable. As much as I respect his government, I must also add that he failed to effect some much needed change and organisation.

Now I Alusi Okija, shall not be standing for this years election or any subsequent elections in which PointB will be the presiding Electoral Chairman. I strongly believe that he lacks the capacity to be unbiased towards people with whom he has had previous clashes with. I shall also put forward a request to whosoever shall emerge as the new Eze Ndi Igbo a request for him to immediately upon assumption of office regularise and structure the election process of the Eze Ndi Igbo.

I also wish to use this medium to officially nominate Ifyalways for the position of Eze Nwayi Ndi Igbo. It is my believe that she will make a great leader of women and even men. I also call upon my supporters to throw their full support behind her mandate to ensure that she succeeds. She is indeed a Woman amongst women. My campaign office shall work day and night to see her achieve success in this maiden Eze Nwayi election..

On a final note, I want to thank all those who nominated me and also enjoin them to remain calm and not derail the election process irrespective of its obvious flaws. This is a journey that is still in its infancy and as we go along, we can only get stronger. I also congratulate the future Eze Ndi Igbo in advance and pray he leads us well and also thank the soon to be Former Eze Onlytruth, for for his examplery leadership and pray the gods of our forefathers reward him abundantly..

Long live Ala Igbo.

long live Eze Ndi Igbo

long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ichie Alusi Okija. [sub]Agu na eri Agu 1 of Nri.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
PointB: @ujchief,
The Election was brough forward to October in other to strengthen the council as some key members went AWOL. However we are not beholden to the MOD as per when we hold election, especially since there is no objection from the incumbent Eze and his council.

The three days period for the nomination was announced prior to the commencement of the process, and it was extended for a few hours. I might be wrong, but I doubt if this thread will hit the frontpage, and we can't have indefinite nomination period. In any case, I would like to hear from other members of the tribunal.

My Commissioner i salute you.

To be candid with everyone here, Okija juju went too far. Something in inside me was telling me that him Okija is not a true Igbo blood,why did i said this? i am saying it because of his utterances towards Igbos and our heros which is unacceptable by any true igbo blood.Having said all this i will like to remind us igbos and our incumbent Eze that Ndigbo si na ijiri aka ekpe kou nwa nta ife iwere aka nri mo na taya. Oburu na N'mehe na adigi ngbagara aga gi adi kwa.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Great and explosive speech by Okija. He has also set a good agenda for the incoming Eze.

I think that sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
As a member of a electoral tribunal i would like to suggest that Okija juju be forgiven by Eze Onlytruth and by majority Igbo's if only him Okija juju can sincerely apologize and seek peace among his brethren.I will like to be honest to everyone here that Okija juju is a change man after the last election i think he realized that umu nna bu ike hence he had been carrying a lots of igbos fight and argument on his head, i have come across many threads where Okija juju was fighting and challenging many who tried to down grand us igbo.I will like Okija juju to come before everyone here and speak his mind before i will ahead to make my position known to the electoral committee and general public. I think it's appropriate for we to give him a fair treatment by giving him a second chance to retract his comments and make peace with his brethren and Eze onlytruth because it is unacceptable for him to nurse the ambition to lead us whereas he do not recognize our incumbent Eze.My people here i stand for now
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Okija must bring a black he-goat for atonement. smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
Me think the tout pointlessB is worse than Iwu. undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
Odi egwu! I can't remember the last time I read a very touching speech like this one! I have never felt so emotional reading any comment on NL.but this particular speech by Okija Juju has made me to shed tears.my lovely son just asked me "mummy why are you crying?" What would I have told him because I know he won't understand.

Since Okija Juju has said he won't contest again,well,I think he should have a change of heart.who knows,he might turn out victorious and with an Eze nwanyi like Ifyalways,am absolutely speachless!

I please plead that him be pardoned and allowed to contest.

Umu igbo mma mma nu!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
berem: Odi egwu! I can't remember the last time I read a very touching speech like this one! I have never felt so emotional reading any comment on NL.but this particular speech by Okija Juju has made me to shed tears.my lovely son just asked me "mummy why are you crying?" What would I have told him because I know he won't understand.

Since Okija Juju has said he won't contest again,well,I think he should have a change of heart.who knows,he might turn out victorious and with an Eze nwanyi like Ifyalways,am absolutely speachless!

I please plead that him be pardoned and allowed to contest.

Umu igbo mma mma nu!
Yeah! I also felt emotional when I read his speech... smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
DemDem, no name calling please! Register ur displeasure without insults!

I will contest Eze Nwanyi when Okija Juju contests Eze! His speech above was very brilliant, and intelligence turns me on wink... Okija, I ga di!
Point B, oya oº°˚! What's d way forward? Kedu ihe anyi ga eme next?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
tchidi: DemDem, no name calling please! Register ur displeasure without insults!

I will contest Eze Nwanyi when Okija Juju contests Eze! His speech above was very brilliant, and intelligence turns me on wink... Okija, I ga di!
Point B, oya oº°˚! What's d way forward? Kedu ihe anyi ga eme next?

What's insultive in being truthful? Can't u see that the chap has stubbornly made up his mind no matter what. Such traits aren't gentlemanly.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Demdem:

What's insultive in being truthful? Can't u see that the chap has stubbornly made up his mind no matter what. Such traits aren't gentlemanly.
bros Demdem, you are one of the few I respect so much on NL and you already know the reasons.it is better to give advice with maturity that be in the likes of Dayokanu and Co who have been disturbing us here.haba! You can do more than this nau!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ebere1712: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
And after nominating a person like Okija_juju as candidate and his Yoruba friends help him by voting for him en-mass, who would be his followers? grin If you allow this to happen, you would destroy the office of eze Igbo OF nairaland. No sane Igbo person would listen to okija-juju. Even if he repents, he still can't command respect from any sane Igbo person. Just look at the pedigree of people that were the first to plead for his case. Okija_juju as candidate or even volunteer for any Igbo function, in physical or virtual space, is comical grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
DemDem'm oº°˚! kiss oya go to bed u hia? When d day breaks, I trust u'll see things in a better light n not respond to d unnecessary ones!

Aunty Berem, good night.
Sweetie'm Okija-Juju, ka chi fo! kiss
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Okija Juju your point has been noted and some of your points are totally unacceptable by me.You have made your speech and it's sound emotional yes it is, but i will like to tell you this categorically, as long as i am alive and participate in whatever igbos does on Nairaland or outside Nairaland you cannot lead any committee i belong, i promised to campaign against you.I said this because you have refused to recognize our passed Eze Ndigbo gburugburu in person of Ikemba Ojukwu,at the same time refused to be loyal to the incumbent eze ndigbi nairaland for this reason i will always stand against you in any election or campaign.You can't aspire to be a leader whereas you disrespect your formers leaders. I am not against you holding your hatred toward ikemba, but for you to have the audacity to come out publicly to re-emphasize your stands and disrespect towards Ojukwu and Onlytruth is out of order.How many yoruba's on this Nairaland can publicly admit to you that awolowo played a bad role during the Biafra war that made you disrespect ikemba to the extend you failed to understand that he is a human being just as you are and can make mistakes. At this time we Igbos are trying to bring our self together i am not expecting you to utter some of this comments that is capable to disunite us.

I 9ja_i_hail as a member of electoral committee declare that Okija Juju apology is mean less and unacceptable.

Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by tyson55(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Having read Okija's speech in which he showed remorse concerning some of his past utterances, i think he should be forgiven. He has also opted not to take any further part in the electoral process, so i think we can move ahead now with rest of the proceeding.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dis Okija get sense o, him don take Igbo sense turn the table chair, so to speak. Case closed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Okija Juju your point has been noted and some of your points are totally unacceptable by me.You have made your speech and it's sound emotional yes it is, but i will like to tell you this categorically, as long as i am alive and participate in whatever igbos does on Nairaland or outside Nairaland you cannot lead any committee i belong, i promised to campaign against you.I said this because you have refused to recognize our passed Eze Ndigbo gburugburu in person of Ikemba Ojukwu,at the same time refused to be loyal to the incumbent eze ndigbi nairaland for this reason i will always stand against you in any election or campaign.You can't aspire to be a leader whereas you disrespect your formers leaders. I am not against you holding your hatred toward ikemba, but for you to have the audacity to come out publicly to re-emphasize your stands and disrespect towards Ojukwu and Onlytruth is out of order.How many yoruba's on this Nairaland can publicly admit to you that awolowo played a bad role during the Biafra war that made you disrespect ikemba to the extend you failed to understand that he is a human being just as you are and can make mistakes. At this time we Igbos are trying to bring our self together i am not expecting you to utter some of this comments that is capable to disunite us.

I 9ja_i_hail as a member of electoral committee declare that Okija Juju apology is mean less and unacceptable.

Thanks.
shocked. Seriously?!

[/b] I think its high time I slept! Politics no fit me[b]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
tyson55: Having read Okija's speech in which he showed remorse concerning some of his past utterances, i think he should be forgiven. He has also opted not to take any further part in the electoral process, so i think
We can move ahead now with rest of the proceeding.
Seconded!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
tchidi: DemDem'm oº°˚! kiss oya go to bed u hia? When d day breaks, I trust u'll see things in a better light n not respond to d unnecessary ones!

Aunty Berem, good night.
Sweetie'm Okija-Juju, ka chi fo! kiss
nne good nite!

Errm! Point B, I wanna just say something.Do you think it was ok for you guys to allow non igbos to nominate? Why I asked this is because,am not sure it is our custom in igbo for non igbos to also interfere in Ezeship contest.my maternal uncle was once an Eze ndi igbo in a local government in Lagos state before LASG stop recognizing such titles.and I know non igbos didn't participate in him being elected.
Don't you think its better for only igbos to nominate their candidates? "Just asking"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Okija, Juju cry cry you have our support grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
As an observer, I must confess that your process is very far from being democratic, sorry to say. You people need to grow up and know when to put the interests of the people above childish ego based interests.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (56) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.