Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! (36058 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
onila:

in the world wink

I am Onila

I know when 2 give out titles wink

Um...don't care who you are.
Stop making generalizations. wink
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
lefulefu: i like south african girls for their big yansh and dem sabi shake their big yansh wella cool.i go like to bury my whole face inside those yansh cool

grin grin grin
Nasty azz muderfurer!
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane:

grin grin grin
Nasty azz muderfurer!

What cha Funky Azzz Doin In The Culture Section.... tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Fulaman198:

Muslim women are less promiscuous, they face harsh consequences if they are caught doing things before marriage or outside of marriage. If you don't believe me come to Nigeria and fool around.

This is soo wrong!
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Speaking of Flat Assses.....

Yo Ya girlfriend treating you right mamii?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
~Royal~:
Speaking of Flat Assses.....

Yo Ya girlfriend treating you right mamii?

grin

I told you my azz is bigger than jallow and kail's combined. grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane:

grin

I believe you.

I seen it.

From the Side/Front. lol
smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
~Royal~:

I believe you.

I seen it.

From the Side/Front. lol
smiley

Nigga, please!

No, you haven't. Stop chatting shyt before people start thinking I have sent you azz photos. tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
so How Wifey Treating you...?

Tell the Mrs. I said Hi
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
lipsrsealed grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane:

grin

LOL Kandii

sis please don't mention my SN when responding to that guy.

thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane: lipsrsealed grin

Give me ya Number Again i lost it.

lol@you trynna shut down that chocolate shortii Shine
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:

LOL Kandii

thanks. smiley

lmfao@the irony of Sybellah being in the thread at the exact time she wrote this post above.

Viewing this topic: Sybellah(f), ~Royal~, *Kails*

Rotflmfao@That Guy

I love my Nairaland Ladies....

Speaking of Nairaland Ladies who hate me...

Kandii...What ever Happened to Ileke-idI?

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
~Royal~:

Give me ya Number Again i lost it.

lol@you trynna shut down that chocolate shortii Shine

Lol what?!

@audience, I have never given royal my number.
*Kails*:

LOL Kandii

thanks. smiley
Lol, awwh, why?

You guys fallen out?

@royal, I don't know what happened to her. I haven't been online much to see her.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol what?!

@audience, I have never given royal my number.

Lol, awwh, why?

You guys fallen out?

@royal, I don't know what happened to her. I haven't been online much to see her.

@Audience, Kandii has never gave me her Number, she is telling the complete truth.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin
~Royal~:

@Audience, Kandii has never gave me her Number, she is telling the complete truth.

BAM!! tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
shitt
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gave Given
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
It's probably the MODs. tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane: It's probably the MODs. tongue

No, it is your Lips, they are distracting.

You damn Evil Satanic SeneGambian Woman.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by kandiikane(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin

These smoker's lips? Please! tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
kandiikane: grin

These smoker's lips? Please! tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Talk about trashy.

Girl, jealousy is ugly. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Girl, jealousy is ugly. grin

grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Fulaman198(m): 2:01am On Oct 22, 2012
kandiikane:

This is soo wrong!

Well sources for STDs say Muslims have the least amount of STDs so I can not see how it is wrong
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 22, 2012
#YIMconventions

lolz..
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2012
*Kails*:

Um...don't care who you are.
Stop making generalizations. wink

it is onila
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why do you guys have to reduce every SA thread to the talk of AIDS? And this is coming from Nigerians? Nigerians still have the guts to cast stones at other people? What a crazy world!

Nevertheless, I really don't see why people talk about 'yansh' when we talk about elegance and class. It shows the level at which some people operate. When I think of elegance I think of someone like Phylicia Rashad, her demeanor is simply outstanding. If SA women have got that, I'm happy for them, although I believe elegance is most of the time dependent on one's upbringing, not one's country.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
stillwater: Why do you guys have to reduce every SA thread to the talk of AIDS? And this is coming from Nigerians?

...lol She has a Point.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.