Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! (36060 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:01am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

the fact is southern Africa has more HIV than the rest of africa

zambia, malawi aint more developed than Ghana but u can HIV is still high in malawi and zambia

this stuff south Africans say about south africa get tested compared 2 other African countries is bullshi0t!

southern Africa carries the cup

Bull'shit right? Do you know your status?How many people who are close to you do you know they have tested? Just think about just 5? This is not about West Africa against SA it is reality. Do you have a compulsary testing for pregnant women? Have you checked the latest hiv infection rate in SA or just becouse this was mentioned no one care to check the progress? Naigerians a great pretenders! If 80% your population adult population is sex'ually active then you cannot point fingers especially with the highest number of men travelling out of your country often.

Denial in this matter without concrete numbers, Now that would be Bull'shyt
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
it doesn't matter if you feel SA carries the most AIDS/HIV...NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM IT INCLUDING YOU!

Be careful what you say....

These people are just soo ignorant, they should start learning and getting information about hiv and stop acting holly.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You need to understand the dynamics and differences between Naija and SA. In SA the female male ratio is 4 :1 Where as in Niaija it could be 3: 1 male female ratio.

So just becouse they date outsiders does not mean slutty just means they are tired of fighting and dating men who are dating many others girls. While in Naija the ladies are the ones having many lovers for money, marriage and or survival.

Secondly, SA women know what they want in men. They are not the to cook and clean and have children. They are open about sexuality, they know their boddies and want to be fullfilled inrelashionships. They can even work and support a guy who loves them the way they want to be loved. Its a whole different world than Naija.

Most importantly, they are confident, fun to be with and happy!!!

south Africa is not perfect. you can see I said south African women are the most refined and elegant black women in the world
everyone has their good and bad
south african girls are quite promiscuous but NOT all. ya all aint perfect

I have many south African female friends and they are awesome
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 2:07am On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Bull'shit right? Do you know your status?How many people who are close to you do you know they have tested? Just think about just 5? This is not about West Africa against SA it is reality. Do you have a compulsary testing for pregnant women? Have you checked the latest hiv infection rate in SA or just becouse this was mentioned no one care to check the progress? Naigerians a great pretenders! If 80% your population adult population is sex'ually active then you cannot point fingers especially with the highest number of men travelling out of your country often.

Denial in this matter with concrete numbers, Now that would be Bull'shyt

I agree
All africans are quite promiscuous except the muslim countries

its just that southern Africa unfortunately have more HIV than the rest of Africa

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

south Africa is not perfect. you can see I said south African women are the most refined and elegant black women in the world
everyone has their good and bad
south african girls are quite promiscuous but NOT all. ya all aint perfect

I have many south African female friends and they are awesome

We are not perfect ofcourse but applying a hiv and promiscuity to each an every women in SA is insultive and ignarant. Its like saying all Nigerians are crooks!!! Which what ill informed people in SA think.

It is plain wrong, period!!!
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

We are not perfect ofcourse but applying a hiv and promiscuity to each an every women in SA is insultive and ignarant. Its like saying all Nigerians are crooks!!! Which what ill informed people in SA think.

It is plain wrong, period!!!

oh noted dear

but iz it the influnce of the white pple that made u guys so refined

zimbabwe, botswana women are also very sweet, calm and nice but not as refined as SA black females
maybe its a southern African thing grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:21am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:
I agree

its just that southern Africa unfortunately have more HIV than the rest of Africa

Thanks for stats map. But what are we comparing it to? If Nigeria ( which is an exporter of hot bloodied men to tge rest of the world) and other countries like Nigeria do not do thorough hiv testing and documantation then its like comparing apples and oranges really.

Think about what does the Southern Africa have in common? Working governments and systems of population control than others.

Please understand I am not disputing this but lets be carefull of xarelessly applying stats.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:24am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

oh noted dear

but iz it the influnce of the white pple that made u guys so refined

zimbabwe, botswana women are also very sweet, calm and nice but not as refined as SA black females
maybe its a southern African thing grin

The beauty of the rose makes up for the sting of the thorns on the rose. So can not negetively use the whites influence on blacks. We are all SA cans
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

The beauty of the rose makes up for the sting of the thorns on the rose. So can not negetively use the whites influence on blacks. We are all SA cans

hmmmm this yr poem sef smiley grin

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2012
cheesy
onila:

hmmmm this yr poem sef smiley
grin cheesy grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Ranoscky(m): 2:54am On Oct 18, 2012
All the hype about HIV in SA is exaggerated. I need me a well curved SA nyash to fvck right now.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Fulaman198(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:
SA girls act like white girls tongue
and see

And some Nigerian girls don't ke?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2012
onila:
I agree

You know how to contradict yourself, don't you?
Where is your proof to show that the muslim country are less promiscuous??.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
samkelo is cute...the beauties of southern africa
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by claremont(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2012
The evidence does not lie. The prevalence chart clearly shows that the HIV prevalence rate in Southern Africa is higher than that in the rest of Africa. The interpretation of this means that the likelihood/probability of getting infected with HIV is higher after sleeping with South African ladies as compared to ladies from other parts of Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

THERE is less Hiv rates in the muslim parts of Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
R
claremont: The evidence does not lie. The prevalence chart clearly shows that the HIV prevalence rate in Southern Africa is higher than that in the rest of Africa. The interpretation of this means that the likelihood/probability of getting infected with HIV is higher after sleeping with South African ladies as compared to ladies from other parts of Africa.

Evidence? What evidence? And who said that is not true? But how do you compare when an average nigerian has never tested for hiv? Please read below a response to the map posted as "evidence".

[/quote] Thanks for stats map. But what are we comparing it to? If Nigeria ( which is an exporter of hot bloodied men to tge rest of the world) and other countries like Nigeria do not do thorough hiv testing and documantation then its like comparing apples and oranges really. Think about what does the Southern Africa have in common? Working governments and systems of population control than others. Please understand I am not disputing this but lets be carefull of
xarelessly applying stats. [/quote]
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Goldie, I love the shoes on your profile. tongue tongue tongue

I have been trying to find a way to get these. Please do you know how or where I can get them?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Most refined my assss. They are also the most refined HIV/AIDS carriers in Africa. As educated as they are they still fuckkk around without protection, they simply don't like condoms.

SA women are very sexy and pretty, but if you must puckk them you must use 2 condomms at the same time otherwise you will die before your time.

Ignorance at its best! Not all South African women are the same, there are some of us who DO have morals. So please stop with the generalizations! Thank you
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by ifihearam: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks: R

Evidence? What evidence? And who said that is not true? But how do you compare when an average nigerian has never tested for hiv? Please read below a response to the map posted as "evidence".

Thanks for stats map. But what are we comparing it to? If Nigeria ( which is an exporter of hot bloodied men to tge rest of the world) and other countries like Nigeria do not do thorough hiv testing and documantation then its like comparing apples and oranges really. Think about what does the Southern Africa have in common? Working governments and systems of population control than others. Please understand I am not disputing this but lets be carefull of
xarelessly applying stats.

YOU SPEAK LIKE A SOUTH AFRICAN
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by mekzyjoe(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
where can i meet dose southafrican girls,,am dyin to meet one...i see my future wife dere,,,, ,dat booty na dieeee shocked shocked cheesy,,i nid details ,websites or anytin,,my mail ,,,mmzone99@yahoo.com kiss
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
mekzyjoe: I see my future wife dere
mekzyjoe: dat booty na dieeee
Lol @ criteria used to select wife. smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
if every nigerain were to undergo a hiv test almost half the adult population will come out positive this not a joking matter, we cannot deny the fact that most naija guys have sex without condoms, and the worst fact is, those who find out there status end up going for revenge mission, this is a very true fact among naija people, they do not seek counseling rather they will prefer to spread the disease, in fact sa is lucky to have sinscere and open people unlike in nigeria were everything is done in secrete, this mentality is slowly killing us.

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
You can say what you like, most South Africans know where they stand with hiv, they know their status. If we ask just people on this thread if they have tested for hiv 90% will be NO for Nigerians. With the 10% being virgins ( whether falsified virgins or not) who have never been sexually active.

HIv/Aids is real so you better stop making it an insult or taboo and test yourselves to be sure. You can come here and sling mud at a people who know their status and all that time you might be the one positive. CAREFULL- In Xhosa, we say " One cannot lough at another man's wound" ( direct translation) For worse might be at your doorstep.
grin
WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
dj militant: if every nigerain were to undergo a hiv test almost half the adult population will come out positive this not a joking matter, we cannot deny the fact that most naija guys have sex without condoms, and the worst fact is, those who find out there status end up going for revenge mission, this is a very true fact among naija people, they do not seek counseling rather they will prefer to spread the disease, in fact sa is lucky to have sinscere and open people unlike in nigeria were everything is done in secrete, this mentality is slowly killing us.

Thanks bro for standing for the truth. The earlier people teach themselves about the deases the better it will be for everyone.

Especially with the Nigerian virgin craze. For an example:

1. do you know that Hiv/Aids is partucularly spread through cuts, braisions and wounds. It is well known assumption that Nigerian men are well endowed and their craze in going after virgins put the woman at risk becouse of friction they are 50% more likely to get infected than their non virgin counterparts. Google this and educate yourself.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Thanks bro for standing for the truth. The earlier people teach themselves about the deases the better it will be for everyone.

Especially with the Nigerian virgin craze. For an example:

1. do you know that Hiv/Aids is partucularly spread through cuts, braisions and wounds. It is well known assumption that Nigerian men are well endowed and their craze in going after virgins put the woman at risk becouse of friction they are 50% more likely to get infected than their non virgin counterparts. Google this and educate yourself.
thanks for the support i do believe that most nigerian men do not care to know their status cause they believe they are too smart to contact the disease,i do pity a lot of my lady friends when they tell me there boyfriend just dumped them.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by claremont(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks: You can say what you like, most South Africans know where they stand with hiv, they know their status. If we ask just people on this thread if they have tested for hiv 90% will be NO for Nigerians. With the 10% being virgins ( whether falsified virgins or not) who have never been sexually active.

HIv/Aids is real so you better stop making it an insult or taboo and test yourselves to be sure. You can come here and sling mud at a people who know their status and all that time you might be the one positive. CAREFULL- In Xhosa, we say " One cannot lough at another man's wound" ( direct translation) For worse might be at your doorstep.
grin
WORD!!!
This is were you are so wrong. We don't need to test everyone in a country in order to determine prevalence rate for epidemiological studies. The statistics for the HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria was derived using the same methodology used in collecting that of South Africa which was via sentinel surveys i.e. random HIV testing of pregnant women reporting for ante-natal clinics; and based on the results, it was then extrapolated for the whole population. This is elementary biostatistics which anyone would understand.

I do understand that your patriotic zeal is what is leading you to believe what you want regardless of the evidence, but the fact of the matter is that a simple Google search of HIV statistics in Africa has always pointed to the fact that it is more endemic in Southern Africa as compared to the rest of Africa. If 15-20% of South Africans are HIV positive, it clearly means that 1 out of every 5 females there are HIV positive.

3 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
claremont:
This is were you are so wrong. We don't need to test everyone in a country in order to determine prevalence rate for epidemiological studies. The statistics for the HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria was derived using the same methodology used in collecting that of South Africa which was via sentinel surveys i.e. random HIV testing of pregnant women reporting for ante-natal clinics; and based on the results, it was then extrapolated for the whole population. This is elementary biostatistics which anyone would understand.

I do understand that your patriotic zeal is what is leading you to believe what you want regardless of the evidence, but the fact of the matter is that a simple Google search of HIV statistics in Africa has always pointed to the fact that it is more endemic in Southern Africa as compared to the rest of Africa. If 15-20% of South Africans are HIV positive, it clearly means that 1 out of every 5 females there are HIV positive.
okayyy oooo just remember to protect urself shaa
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
claremont:

I do understand that your patriotic zeal is what is leading uyou to believe what you want regardless of the evidence, but the fact of the matter is that a simple Google search of HIV statistics in Africa has always pointed to the fact that it is more endemic in Southern Africa as compared to the rest of Africa. If 15-20% of South Africans are HIV positive, it clearly means that 1 out of every 5 females there are HIV positive.

This thread does not mean testing the whole population it is called random sampling ( tiny sample which is actually insignificant when considering the Nl membership number) using Nl as a society/ community population.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
claremont:
j

This us whar you do not understand. Especially if you think I am being patriotic. I did NOT SAY IT IS NOT TRUE but saying atleast it is well documented compared to Nigeria. If you then say that Nigeria's hiv population rate status is done at the same level of the SA then we can discuss that. I do not believe for a second that with the population number of Nigeria and its health system vs its rural population will do a fair diagnosis of the hiv rate of Nigeria.

It is not true that the stats are only taken from pregnant women but also voluntary testing and clinic records on treatment registration etc. Accessability, Availability and Believability has a lot more impact on the hiv rate than you can understand. Condom usage increases only when people aknowladge the risk. SA was in the same space Nigeria is in 15 years ago, which is denial and people believing witchcraft is responsible for their illnesses, death and hiding their status as it was an embarrassment. Untill people started dying in numbers. It was the a little out of hand.

Nigeria needs to learn from us than act cocky! If divorce is a taboo in your country how much more is Aids. How many people would talk about it except celebrities? Wake up stop being ignorant. In SA they thought foreigners brought Hiv to them becouse during apartheid SA were never allowed to travel and still dont travel even now. And if you think about the Hiv rate in SA sky rocketed when the country opened its borders to Africa. The last 18 years of our freedom. So if anything unless Hiv originated in SA where there are no monkeys or guerillas, surelly someone brought it to SA and that someone came from middle to North Africa. Unfortunately SA are quiet sexual so it quickly increasesd.

My take
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

THERE is less Hiv rates in the muslim parts of Africa

r

Cape verde is a no muslim country and the hiv is 0.4 % grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
linda_1: r

Cape verde is a no muslim country and the hiv is 0.4 % grin

that yr small island grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.