Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! (36057 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2012
Thanks Onila! We get it now
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
Thanks Onila! We get it now
i love south africa

looking for a rich SA man, who owns diamond mines wink
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2012
We love you too girl kiss S.A is a beautiful country with amazing, friendly people!!!
From the little that I know when it comes to mining, none of our black brothers own a diamond mine, I stand to be corrected. So you'll settle for an 'oyibo' man...
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
We love you too girl kiss S.A is a beautiful country with amazing, friendly people!!!
From the little that I know when it comes to mining, none of our black brothers own a diamond mine, I stand to be corrected. So you'll settle for an 'oyibo' man...
i wnt mind grin

south african black men hardly marry other black women apart from their SA women

but SA women always date n marry Naija men undecided
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2012
That's true. I don't have a problem with Naija men, I've dated a few. Marrying one is a problem. There's too much difference in our cultures, and the food
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
That's true. I don't have a problem with Naija men, I've dated a few. Marrying one is a problem. There's too much difference in our cultures, and the food
`

different in culture

only little, no major differences-i think
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Luvlagos(f): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
What changed from elegant SA woman to aids statistics? My take is yes it is true that SA girls are elegant & classy but yes not all of them, as much as someone mentioned they don't travel, they are exposed to a lot of things which plays a role to the the way they act. It is sad that that the whole topic changed to their HIV status? With all the abortions going on in Nigeria, is it not possible that people are not infected by HIV? With a lot of the men traveling out of the country what are the possibilities? With so many brides getting married with their pregnancy showing, does it mean most people in the country are just faithful & their status is negative? What about Nigerian women who are prostitutes around the world or those in diaspora with their spouse back home are they faithful, thus making the population negative?I think Nigerians keep things under wraps & they have a culture of not speaking out. how many of you will visit a wellness centre, be at work, the mall wherever & just be tested?

We all have good things & bad things & we can all learn from one another to become better, all I am saying it is not good to generalize, we hear a lot f bad things about Naija people but we don't assume they are all drug dealers, crooks. It is always said the woman are after money, material gain & trap guys to get married by getting pregnant, that they a bunch of educated people who can't do anything for themselves but if we all have to believe that it will be foolish & ignorance.

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
onila: i love south africa

looking for a rich SA man, who owns diamond mines wink

Don't worry my dear I will marry and make you my wife and buy you the house on the beach of Capetown. Just inbox me and we'll pick it up from there.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Msauza:

Don't worry my dear I will marry and make you my wife and buy you the house on the beach of Capetown. Just inbox me and we'll pick it up from there.
smiley so yr like rich, rich
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
onila: smiley so yr like rich, rich

Nope, but I am. smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Blyss:

Nope, but I am. smiley
hmmmm smiley

u own a recording studio @ alanta grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Msauza:

Ah kodwa buti wam! You want a Naija woman? undecided
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Msauza:

Ah kodwa buti wam! You want a Naija woman? What's wrong with us? undecided
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2012

My dear I've got some plenty of Rands with me.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2012
ngwana.mobu:

Ah kodwa buti wam! You want a Naija woman? undecided

Yeh!! Ke a mo nyaka thata Ngwana. Ngiya mfuna kampela or go phoso ha ke ichaya ka ene.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Msauza. Nope! Ga go phoso. I'm just asking. You're free to love whoever you want to. Ene ne ke sa lwane neh? I meant it in a polite way smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2012
onila: hmmmm smiley

u own a recording studio @ alanta grin

Nope, I own something much more valuable than that.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2012

Msauza:

My dear I've got some plenty of Rands with me.

Blyss:

Nope, but I am. smiley

grin grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
@Msauza. Nope! Ga go phoso. I'm just asking. You're free to love whoever you want to. Ene ne ke sa lwane neh? I meant it in a polite way smiley

@ Ngwana mobu
Aowa ke dlala fela ga kelwe babe maan. By the way wena o bloma Petori kae? Mamelodi, Sosha, Attridgeville or Garanga. Ek het net gedink miskien ons sal maar net ontmoet.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Lmao! Woooo as for Attridgeville!! I'm in Pta North
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
Lmao! Woooo as for Attridgeville!! I'm in Pta North
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Luvlagos(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2012
To ngwana.mobu & Msauza please take your conversation somewhere, why do you keep on going on in your, Sotho, Xhosa on nairaland? Either participate with others in a language everybody understands or join a South African blog or something. What you are doing is rude.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2012
Luvlagos: To ngwana.mobu & Msauza please take your conversation somewhere, why do you keep on going on in your, Sotho, Xhosa on nairaland? Either participate with others in a language everybody understands or join a South African blog or something. What you are doing is rude.

Nah, don't mind it man. We really only wanted to see if both of us are South Africans. I am deeply sorry, it wud never happen again.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Luvlagos, so sorry for being rude like that. It won't happen again.
Msauza, not Sosha or Garanga. Pta North or must I say Pta Noord for you to understand? I guess you're going to have to repeat your numbers in English coz I got lost after the third one...
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2012
ngwana.mobu:
Msauza, not Sosha or Garanga. Pta North or must I say Pta Noord for you to understand? I guess you're going to have to repeat your numbers in English coz I got lost after the third one...

I hope that they will all have to come to a common understanding that this is a secret code.
Nil,seve,twee,vyf,nil,vyf,een,seve,agt,nil.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Msauza(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2012
ngwana.mobu:

I hope that they will all have to come to a common understanding that this is a secret code.
Nil,seve,twee,vyf,nil,vyf,een,seve,agt,nil. Just invyt me on whatsapp
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sho! We'll talk
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Couldn't agree more!

Very, very, very classy ladies.

They are beyond women, just call them "ladies".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.