Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! (36061 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
When the fuc is Onila going to upload a Picture of Herself.

I wanna smash this fishy smellin bittch.

She play wit ha Twaat all day, you know that thang a Moist Puddle of Funk.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

yea that's why i said the only bad side is they r quite promiscuous

but the way they act is quite nice n attractive smiley dont u think so

everyone has their good n bad. .

I think you are a, you know what. cheesy
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
~Royal~:
When the fuc is Onila going to upload a Picture of Herself.

I wanna smash this fishy smellin bittch.

She play wit ha Twaat all day, you know that thang a Moist Puddle of Funk.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy That's some nasty azz shyt.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Blyss:

I think you are a, you know what. cheesy
grin

am not
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila: grin

am not

You don't even know what I'm talking about. smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2012
grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 19, 2012
onila:

that yr small island grin

is not 1 island, is 9 islands! grin grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2012
linda_1:

is not 1 island, is 9 islands! grin grin

do u guys speak English? i wanna visit
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

You know how to contradict yourself, don't you?
Where is your proof to show that the muslim country are less promiscuous??.

Muslim women are less promiscuous, they face harsh consequences if they are caught doing things before marriage or outside of marriage. If you don't believe me come to Nigeria and fool around.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2012
Talking about HIV prevalence will never make u refined and elegant...instead of hating on them fly ladies y don't u work on urself so that u wld be viewed the same.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2012
onila:

everyone has their good and bad dont u think so?

u cant deny they are elegant wink

Elegant to you. Yes
Elegant to me. No
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2012
Fulaman198:

Muslim women are less promiscuous, they face harsh consequences if they are caught doing things before marriage or outside of marriage. If you don't believe me come to Nigeria and fool around.

They don't do it in the open. They do it behind closed doors.
Come to Dubai and see for yourself, before making conclusions.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
onila:

THERE is less Hiv rates in the muslim parts of Africa

Where is your facts?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Goldie, I love the shoes on your profile. tongue tongue tongue

I have been trying to find a way to get these. Please do you know how or where I can get them?

I got the pic from my sis dp. Wish I could help.
smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2012
from refined and elegant to HIV and politics...when the thread closes please tell me how it has made SA women less elegant and how it has made u more refined and elegant. instead of hating on ur fellow african women you should be working on urself to be viewed the same
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2012
Fulaman198:

Stop it.

Danger Creates Excitement

Excitement Creates Thrill

Thrill Creates impulsive lust

Impulsive Lust Creates Adventuresome

Muslim women are not less promiscuous than any other group of women...

Your Muslim Male driven ego just wants to believe that
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:

Stop it.

Danger Creates Excitement

Excitement Creates Thrill

Thrill Creates impulsive lust

Impulsive Lust Creates Adventuresome

Muslim women are not less promiscuous than any other group of women...

Your Muslim Male driven ego just wants to believe that
cool cool
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Fulaman198:

But their man are extremely so. Same difference. One man goes out gets infected and in infects four of his wives. You make the math.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

I got the pic from my sis dp. Wish I could help.
smiley

okay dear, no probs.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
another refined and classy lady bonang matheba

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Talk about trashy.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Blyss: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: another refined and classy lady bonang matheba

She's got no tits. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/857518_bonang_jpgf88e0b4bd0825736651ae2d5f7698c68
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 20, 2012
@onila In Africa maybe, but not the world.

please stop the generalizations.
all black people are not the same (different creeds).

thank you.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:19am On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:
@onila In Africa maybe, but not the world.

please stop the generalizations.
all black people are not the same (different creeds).

thank you.

in the world wink

I am Onila

I know when 2 give out titles wink
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Blyss:

She's got no tits. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/857518_bonang_jpgf88e0b4bd0825736651ae2d5f7698c68
Being refined and classy has something to do with ur brains because that's what u use to think. If u r jus one of those who uses her boobs or ass to think u wldnt actually knw what refined and classy means
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
Being refined and classy has something to do with ur brains because that's what u use to think. If u r jus one of those who uses her boobs or ass to think u wldnt actually knw what refined and classy means

can u post classy south african female singers
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Fulaman198(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

They don't do it in the open. They do it behind closed doors.
Come to Dubai and see for yourself, before making conclusions.

Even if they do it behind closed doors, there are still less of them that are promiscuous because of self-respect and knowing of consequences. I am not trying to say that Islam is better. Women and men both not just one gender need to stop being promiscuous before marriage. In Islam both a woman and man are supposed to wait until marriage to have relations. SOME men and SOME women do not wait, that is their business. Why is HIV in Muslim dominated countries less percentage wise than South Africa?

Source: http://www.heart-intl.net/HEART/120104/HIVandIslamHIVprevaleMuslims.pdf
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2012
onila:

can u post classy south african female singers
okay doll
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: okay doll

their music videos
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2012
her majesty the queen is in the booth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUomj_D4Za8

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.