Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? (12309 Views)

How Often Should Couples Have S£x? / Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts? / Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Nawa wat now?

You have not changed.
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by candieangel12(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
okpara ugo:

You have not changed.

Hiah! Do you know me from b4 kwanu?
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by ask4double(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin ;DYEYE MAN grin grin grin grin
PortHarcourtBoy: It gives the man an ample opportunity to tidy her kpormor steady... grin
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Nuezha(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Foxybone:

May thunder bend you ugly manhood.... Look how you just drew attention on you because of opening you stinking mouth that faints even toilet flies. Better get a life dude because trying to criticize me will only cause you more harm than good.

I swear ko, if you contradict me again, I will make sure you COHABIT with a dog for five years.... IDIOT... Anuofia.... angry angry angry angry

Meanwhile, OP, I told you... Enough preaching get you but as someone said self, who opened the gate to the nursery school when it is not yet closing time.... MOD, A child is on the lose and he is using his uncles Laptop grin grin grin
You did exactly what he anticipated and so you lost!!!
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Sleekknight(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
It is wrong
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
hell....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......after the same ladies will say the guys used them ..why wont he use u, for christ sakes...U r easy peasy... and he gets the koko free both early in the morning, afternoon and nite , then she washes his laundries, irons his clothes and she is there hoping to get married to him... for crying out loud,and most cases it doesnt end in marriage and if it does through maybe having kids immediately to trap the guy, it will be a loveless and sexful union grin... i taya, for mindsets , sha
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by magiccheche: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Foxybone:

May thunder bend you ugly manhood.... Look how you just drew attention on you because of opening you stinking mouth that faints even toilet flies. Better get a life dude because trying to criticize me will only cause you more harm than good.

I swear ko, if you contradict me again, I will make sure you COHABIT with a dog for five years.... IDIOT... Anuofia.... angry angry angry angry

Meanwhile, OP, I told you... Enough preaching get you but as someone said self, who opened the gate to the nursery school when it is not yet closing time.... MOD, A child is on the lose and he is using his uncles Laptop grin grin grin
U see!in terms of education, i dont see you anywhere close to what i have obtained so far. U said a kid is on lose right? Now who looks like or who is acting like a kid here? What is it with commenting first and telling the entire faceless peeps u commented first. Are u done with sec school?if yes, how is ur waec?u better start reading for jamb little brat. All u do is spend time on nairaland via ur nokia phone n engage in full blast embarassed with those area boyz. It wont help you at alllllllll
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by blasterman(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
All this born again bros and sis that lie more than armed robber saying rubbish. For me I we plan to be married at least we shd stay together for 1 month so that we can verify if we r compatible not just sexually but everything else.
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by opeoluwa2(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
matrix789: what happens if she dies?
you are a suspect according to police?
you are a ritualist according to her people.
please what you will suffer will be much.
just go and marry and forget this co-habiting stuff
True talk,this happened to my uncle.The lady became pregnant and died due to some complications and they weren't married.
The family forced him to marry her corpse and they carried out different kinds of appeasement before the family could free him.it was a terrible experience for him.
Cohabiting is a serious risk
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Make una dey there dey dull...

As I type, I dey co-habit with my Babe and for this Habitat, na "Hibernation Mode" we dey this evening...

As she go put water for Garri, I pick my phone say make I update una...

Chei she dey come...I go give una update tomorrow, make I "Shine my evening ration of the Congo"...
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Beync(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked shocked angry angry
grin wait o, are you an error directive robot?

@ topic it is wrong.
High number of married men especially who are committing adultery, flirting around with girl some young enough to be their daughters, is it becos they did not test drive their wives like people encourages? The world has become so curropt that immorality is been promoted every where, thru the medias, films social networks, even some churches do promote it. Making it look like normal way of living. May we turn around from all these ,
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by fairygeh(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
No it isnt,they should keep the marriage bed undefiled grin grin grin
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by cikadile: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: When I lived with my Babe in Uni those days...Omo!!

It was steady "Operation Fire for Fire"...and the Babe like PREEK die!

As she put rice for fire for parboiling, we go rush one round, as she drain the starchy water finish, we go rush another... it was that bad...

At a time when our neighbours pass our window, dem dey wida whether we get supernatural powers after counting empty condom sachets...

During hols or strike...we go stay back at school, lock ourselves indoors with a good stock of chau and booz...2 weeks sef we neva step feet outside, but neighbours dey know say 2 people dey inside the self contain...

Those days our friends no dey come visit us because you go ready to knock tire without getting any response when it's obvious there's a pair at home grin...

I miss those days mehn!

Shes now married though...but my "Congo-Shinning spree" just went hyper with no settling down plans in sight grin

my NYSC comes to mind
there was a day in August...eh?
.....blushing seriously as though I were a fair babe, just cos I remember that day, and year.........
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Dopefiend(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2012
lola.luv:

Obstinate man... angry angry

oh come on wit ur pertinacious attitude woman! angry
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Ehijess(f): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Visit the guy or girl,acceptable. Co habiting,wrong. Not my style
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by nobniger: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Not just NO but HALE NO
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by OCTAVO: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ehijess: Visit the guy or girl,acceptable. Co habiting,wrong. Not my style
Gewd!
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Foladiva(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2013
a lot has been said concerning this post friends,i just want to correct those that said there is nothing wrong in it. i put it to you that co-habitation of intending spouses is a great offense before God. it is a lie from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by omotola1(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2013
Foladiva: a lot has been said concerning this post friends,i just want to correct those that said there is nothing wrong in it. i put it to you that co-habitation of intending spouses is a great offense before God. it is a lie from the pit of hell.
Ok.
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Larrey(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2013
For ♍ƺ it's beta to wait till †ђξ wedding nite (and according to †ђξ bible,our body Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ temple of GOD)but one of ♏Ɣ frnds said she can't date a guy without sleeping w̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥ him D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ she must knw if †ђξ guy she's marrying Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ĠҨҨd̶̲̥̅̊ on †ђξ bed b4 getting married to him, A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ she has been staying with one guy ƒό̲̣r̲̅ like 4yrs now bt Ŋ¤τ̲̅ married yet,†ђξ guy she's dating now Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ even her 1st bfrnd D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ means she has been sleeping w̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥ almost 5guys b4 meeting Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§,wat ℓ̊ knw Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ can't use sex to hold anybody,wat wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be. some girls are 'apere ajase' and na one person go put dem ƒό̲̣r̲̅ house
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Kgdavid(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2013
smallvill: I think it is good, so that you can know the habbits and behaveiors of eachother in the house, some boyfriends do not know that their babes are very dirty and lazy and cant even cook, but when you leave under one roof for some time every thing will come out on both sides, talking about sin please he who has no sin let him cast the first stone. cest fini

yea but you forget the other part of that verse; go and sin no more

undecided
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by omotola1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by sunshine111: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
I am a bit confused, for all you who say its ok to test drive and co habit, you will spend most of your adult life married at the very least 50 years so in all those years you cant practice and learn and teach each other how to pleasure your selves, so you decide to co habit, if you really love your partner you will learn and experience every thing with each other and why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free,Just Chill. What do you even talk about during courtship that you wont know whether you and your partner are sexually compatible or are you just desperate to marry? Jeezzz undecided undecided shocked, the problem with this generation is they want to do everything in fast forward, no patience and bad attitudes all around, and Most Importantly Its against God, God doesn't like it, the fact that the whole world is morally corrupt and that presently everything goes will not make something that is wrong and insensible right!!!

Iv said my piece, Let the hating begin grin[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by Teespice(f): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
The law of see finish and diminishing returns would set in and the end results are more often than not very bad. You want to co habit.... No problem. Do it the legal way by marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit? by OCTAVO: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.