Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (8402 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by switdick(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^LMAO......
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: all these women quick to label guys stingy, yet they dont have a Kobo to spend as their own, NONSENSE!!!

the guy told this lady to eat well before showing her hungry bottom to the meeting place, so what is the big deal? the guy is indirectly telling this obviously "always hungry" damzel, that he wont bankroll her hunger management issues any longer..... as for why he invited her to share his meal A) thats courtesy and B) thats because he now knows that since she already ate, she will only nibble on the food, rather than eat 80% of it, if he had invited her with an empty stomach.

pls OP, convey the following message to the guy in question for me:" SMART MOVE PLAYA!!!!!"

as for any lady who think this man did something wrong, let me just say that IF A MAN CANNOT BE HONEST WITH THE LADY HE IS DATING FOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING.

this thread should have been titled BEWARE OF ALWAYS HUNGRY WOMEN IN R/SHIP
. Very funny
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
But the guy warned the babe to eat before coming na. If she is that hungry, why can't she go and buy her own?
This time, I ain't kidding
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44: But the guy warned the babe to eat before coming na. If she is that hungry, why can't she go and buy her own?
. I guess u are the guy grin grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44: But the guy warned the babe to eat before coming na. If she is that hungry, why can't she go and buy her own?

I find it disturbng and humiliating for a guy to tell a girl such a thing. The impression created here is one of a very greedy girl,a girl whose guy is fed up with her gluttony.
And where does eating come in anyway because it shouldn't form part of the dating talk.It just comes naturally when you both meet.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
pendo89:

I find it disturbng and humiliating for a guy to tell a girl such a thing. The impression created here is one of a very greedy girl,a girl whose guy is fed up with her gluttony.
And where does eating come in anyway because it shouldn't form part of the dating talk.It just comes naturally when you both meet.
The truth is that some girls are just into dates cos of the food. And why can't the girls just develop an independent spirit? If the guy decides not to buy her food, can't she buy hers?
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
The truth is that some girls are just into dates cos of the food. And why can't the girls just develop an independent spirit? If the guy decides not to buy her food, can't she buy hers?

Instead of thinking of how you are going to hold hands,look deep into each others eyes and talk sweet nothings,all that occupies one's mind is food?
I love food,good food but food in a dating context is supposed to help the communication flow with ease as pple relax and become themselves.
Meaning,one is not coming to quench hunger, but to enjoy seeing the other party share a meal with them.If you do that then cost doesn't count at all.
The guy in this case is also very weird and mannerless.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
pendo89:

Instead of thinking of how you are going to hold hands,look deep into each others eyes and talk sweet nothings,all that occupies one's mind is food?
I love food,good food but food in a dating context is supposed to help the communication flow with ease as pple relax and become themselves.
Meaning,one is not coming to quench hunger, but to enjoy seeing the other party share a meal with them.If you do that then cost doesn't count at all.
The guy in this case is also very weird and mannerless.

Look ma'am, the truth is that this is a big joke and this should also be treated as one. And with the joke cleared out, the guy here knows that the girl he is with is only with him for the material things and so is taking measures to ensure that the girl does not use him as a way to get fed only. And what is bad with a girl paying for her own meal?
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
A girl must be able to do so on her own.If the man notices that, he will not ask her to buy her own food.
I think it's good to set a standard for oneself cz it will determine the kind of treatment you receive in return.
If were the girl,I would have offered to buy him food at the hotel then watch him eat without me tasting it.
But I guess shes the type that loves food so no wahala.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
pendo89: A girl must be able to do so on her own.If the man notices that, he will not ask her to buy her own food.
I think it's good to set a standard for oneself cz it will determine the kind of treatment you receive in return.
If were the girl,I would have offered to buy him food at the hotel then watch him eat without me tasting it.
But I guess shes the type that loves food so no wahala.

True
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lol! Why can't the lass be d one to buy the chaw for both; these orthodox methods are what bore modern relationships if you ask me.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2012
^^
exactly
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2012
cheesy
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by cindyrella(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Lwkmd @ Tope will you eat?
The guy is one stingy dude lol!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2012
cindyrella: Lwkmd @ Tope will you eat?
The guy is one stingy dude lol!
the girl no dey hear word. Eat before you come means I won't be buying food for you
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: all these women quick to label guys stingy, yet they dont have a Kobo to spend as their own, NONSENSE!!!

the guy told this lady to eat well before showing her hungry bottom to the meeting place, so what is the big deal? the guy is indirectly telling this obviously "always hungry" damzel, that he wont bankroll her hunger management issues any longer..... as for why he invited her to share his meal A) thats courtesy and B) thats because he now knows that since she already ate, she will only nibble on the food, rather than eat 80% of it, if he had invited her with an empty stomach.

pls OP, convey the following message to the guy in question for me:" SMART MOVE PLAYA!!!!!"

as for any lady who think this man did something wrong, let me just say that IF A MAN CANNOT BE HONEST WITH THE LADY HE IS DATING FOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING.

this thread should have been titled BEWARE OF ALWAYS HUNGRY WOMEN IN R/SHIP

excuse me PLEASE but I really think you are losing it slowly.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

No you are the one losing it
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

And you're a lost stereotyped sexIst(with a mischievous dot on that I) cheesy
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

i guess you must be new on NL, i have never stood for broke a.ss begging women quick to expect men to bankroll their hunger issues. here is a clue: if someone is hungry, let her go and BUY HERSELF SOME FOOD, et voila!

stingy stingy stingy, thats the only thing we hear from women who cant even buy a can of coke. my stand on the issue will always be the same: if you aint got no money, then shut the hell up and accept whatever anyone is offering you, and if you dont like it then BUY WHATEVER YOU NEED! (as if it is by force)

the problem here is that some deluded women actually believe that a man must ALWAYS pay for food.

ps we all know that deluded women will be quick to try to say that a gentleman would do that bla bla bla nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by vivianc(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2012
Lol.......menh, its good for a lady to make her own money o to avoid all these insults, haba!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Lol.......menh, its good for a lady to make her own money o to avoid all these insults, haba!

Now how can I disagree with that?
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by vivianc(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now how can I disagree with that?

Stay away from me, I won't warn you again!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by miekova(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
agb2011: ; D guy is probably tryin 2test her,
I will not even seat for the test...can you imagine? Waarrahel did the girl go and do in the hotel in the first place after such sill instruction? Girls sha
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Stay away from me, I won't warn you again!
I agreed with your comment. What your problem sef?
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Lyth: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Funny thread ...OP r u sure u didn't twist d truth a teeny bit?r u sure d guy rly came across dis harsh? Guys r nicest 2 babes wen their chips r dwn ...btw forewarned is fore-armed so bada moi #so-many-freebie-ladies-here
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by 190theclown: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
And d PASTOR said.. "If you are in a relationship where the guy doesn't give you money, go look for a JOB cheesy i.e you the female.. =D =)) =))
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by slex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
At least the guy didnt ask her to pay half of the money for the hotel
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by claremont(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
If the guy had not already advised the lady to eat before coming, we could then argue that he may be a stingy person; but in this case, he clearly told her to EAT BEFORE COMING which in other words means that he would not be held responsible for her feeding. She should have taken his advice, or paid for her own food herself. He is not stingy IMHO, he is a modern-day, street-wise black man!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
claremont: If the guy had not already advised the lady to eat before coming, we could then argue that he may be a stingy person; but in this case, he clearly told her to EAT BEFORE COMING which in other words means that he would not be held responsible for her feeding. She should have taken his advice, or paid for her own food herself. He is not stingy IMHO, he is a modern-day, street-wise black man!
truth
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
No you are the one losing it

are you MrbrownJ's lawyer? grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i guess you must be new on NL, i have never stood for broke a.ss begging women quick to expect men to bankroll their hunger issues. here is a clue: if someone is hungry, let her go and BUY HERSELF SOME FOOD, et voila!

stingy stingy stingy, thats the only thing we hear from women who cant even buy a can of coke. my stand on the issue will always be the same: if you aint got no money, then shut the hell up and accept whatever anyone is offering you, and if you dont like it then BUY WHATEVER YOU NEED! (as if it is by force)

the problem here is that some deluded women actually believe that a man must ALWAYS pay for food.

ps we all know that deluded women will be quick to try to say that a gentleman would do that bla bla bla nonsense!

hunger issues? who is talking about hunger issues?
I can pay for WHATEVER I want myself. don't get it twisted.
unlike some people here (men and women) I have my own because I was privileged enough to receive a proper education and to get a well paid job as a result.
moreover, I received proper home schooling. that means that when I am eating I offer others to eat with me. it's not about money in the case the poster has presented to us. IT IS ABOUT MANNERS, some of you unfortunately lack!
if he asked her to eat before she shows up, why didn't he eat before HE has shown up??
instead of doing so, he behaved like a pig. DISGUSTING!
even if I had only one bowl of rice and one can of coke, I would share with the person I am with in this moment.
all of you who argue otherwise are suspected of coming from a poor home where you fought for food instead of sharing it.
and all of you who are angry that some ladies behave like gold diggers are for sure the ones who fail to make enough money.
sorry, I got really pissed now.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
claremont: If the guy had not already advised the lady to eat before coming, we could then argue that he may be a stingy person; but in this case, he clearly told her to EAT BEFORE COMING which in other words means that he would not be held responsible for her feeding. She should have taken his advice, or paid for her own food herself. He is not stingy IMHO, he is a modern-day, street-wise black man!

why didn't he eat before he came? that would solve a lot of problems and not make him appear like pig without proper home schooling! shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / Curvy Ugandan Female Musician Goes Topless In Body Paint On IG,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.