Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (42292 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Youngzedd(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2012
Jojo Armani: did u guys dat commented above me actually read dat long tin, bookmark it to read on sunday.

Clear throat.

Why not today than Sunday, i's there anything special on sunday?

Badt guy I know exactly where you are going.

I know u don bookmark am sharperly.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2012
Realy?my man does some of this tins 4 me,d only problem is dat he is just 2 jealous,maybe its coz he aint made yet.i ve to hold on to him so i dnt lose him,tanx 4 dis tips.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2012
LMAO@ ''he apologizes even when she is wrong''....................Any man that try that is a desperate weakling and a BIG MUGU!!!!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Feraz(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Ok....nice piece but in the end...she'd be like "he's too nice and too romantic for me and I don't think I'd want someone that is too nice" even when her friends tell her the obvious....then she runs off with another guy who doesn't do 1% of the above.... undecided undecided....ladies!!! undecided undecided
yeah...people would criticize me but well... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2012
JANK23H:

Pure crap!The fact that it's posted by a woman makes it 'crapper'.I wonder why women think they know about men.
A player can do those things so well.

soldier boy Tell em..
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by cowgurl: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Then pray our paths never cross..

I will bring you to your knees and have you crying on your pillows every night in under 2 weeks.. All these traits listed above are not a problem for serial good guys like me who grew up mostly around women and know what they like..

I am all these things to many of my female friends.. BUT that doesnt mean I love them either.. I just believe that every woman should be treated nicely..

Lmsao!
True, I agree with you on the existence of dumbassed gurls wasting their emotions on boys who don't deserve them not even in their dreams but am definitely not in that league, kapish!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by JANK23H(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2012
Goldieluks: I love this article because it speaks volumes. Love it!

Girl don't be fooled,all those ones na theory.As a guy i do a lot of those things to girl i don't even luv.As long as i can get into their pants in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Feraz(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sadly, for me, no be acting.. Its just natural..

I guess thats why I have more female friends than male friends..

If you are truly a guy who understands women, all those things listed up there should be like a natural part of you..
exactly...and you're stuck in the friends zone.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by fabolakers(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Love is like a finger print. Everyone feels it in their own unique ways so you can't really tell.

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by danjkad: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Wat abt wen dey finally get married? Men ar deceitful. A lady shld know wen a guy truly loves her because if u believe in all dis dat has bin listed above, wen u finally get married and he no longer does dis, u start feelin he no longer loves u.
All what d OP said ar 4 relationship stage. Wen u get married, everytin changes.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2012
cowgurl:

Lmsao!
True, I agree with you on the existence of dumbassed gurls wasting their emotions on boys who don't deserve them not even in their dreams but am definitely not in that league, kapish!

I dont think you get it...

Those things written up there mean nothing..

Good guys have these traits naturally.. Should a girl rely on these traits alone as a proof of love, then she might be doomed especially if all the guys she meets are like me..
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by quicksylva(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2012
That is what our babes fails to understand, it seems they have forgotten the old common wisdom, "Actions speak louder than words.? but at times showing them care on a regular basis is more challenging than it sounds, but that does not mean we don't care about them. Most women appreciate and needs the occasional display of care.
It's not hard, but it does take a conscious effort on our part (men) and one that we may need to remember to do at least once a week, if not everyday.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Feraz: exactly...and you're stuck in the friends zone.... grin grin grin

MEEEEEENNNN grin

That shiit aint even funny atimes.. So I meet this chick, we are all cool, am there for her always.. She breaks up with her oyfriend, comes crying to a brother, I provide the shoulder and the handkerchief.. And then she starts looking at me like the rebound guy.. We fhuck and I gently return her into her corner (The friend zone) without breaking her heart.. So we have this relationship where we are just unusually cool friends..
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by killuminati(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2012
Chei! O buoy see herculean task shocked doin all that for me is like trna push-start a plane Abeg ladies count me out.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by integrityfood: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2012
The list look ok but a play boy can do all of that yet has no one atom of love for the girl. i feel that there is an impulse that awakens action faster when a man/woman is lusting than real love. someone who needs to just get in-between would do all of that and work away. my advise is for ladies to be careful and never give out all your heart to a guy who has not acquire you yet to avoid heart break cos any thing is possible in love arena.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by cheleku(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2012
You've just made a better casanova. I will sure apply those little secrets to hone my wooing skills. Girls watch out o!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ATMC(f): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2012
Bidam: ..na wa oh..early dis mornin..barka da sallah in adv
cheesy get me some kilishi
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2012
JANK23H:

Girl don't be fooled,all those ones na theory.As a guy i do a lot of those things to girl i don't even luv.As long as i can get into their pants in the long run.

You can do those things to a girl, but remember that falsehood is temporary, the truth will out in the long run.
By the way, I was speaking from experience when I said I Love the article.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Abali1(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: All that thing na wash...

When a guy truly loves you... YOU WILL KNOW..

Not all men have these traits listed up there by default, does that mean they are incapable of love?!

Abeg make women drex jor, stop trying to profile our behavior.. Men are impulsive creatures.. I could be all that written up there to 5 different women at once..

Gbam. Women simply forget that men also read this stuff and when a guy really wants to get into ur pants or still wants to be eating that candy.... he will have no choice than do or say whatever you want him to do/ say.

Guys can as well be good actors, just like ladies.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Feraz(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

MEEEEEENNNN grin

That shiit aint even funny atimes.. So I meet this chick, we are all cool, am there for her always.. She breaks up with her oyfriend, comes crying to a brother, I provide the shoulder and the handkerchief.. And then she starts looking at me like the rebound guy.. We fhuck and I gently return her into her corner (The friend zone) without breaking her heart.. So we have this relationship where we are just unusually cool friends..
grin at least you do something.... shocked shocked...I just hate that zone especially when you really want something going on and another sharp guy dey ride am well..... grin
Umu nwanyi!!! undecided undecided
bolaino: your man can't be doing all the things mentioned above and not call u regularly, if he doesn't call u, he doesn't miss u, no matter how busy he is, unless he is in a place where there's no phone network, tell him to call more often if he really loves u,
that is what they call "friend zone...friend zo o o o ne!!!*in the tone of robert freeman*" wink
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by vislabraye(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2012
@poster. Are you talking about a robot or about man?
Wake up. No one can fulfill all these requirements.
Well maybe in the early stages of infatuation.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2012
[b]When a man truly oves you, he is simply going to be himself in front of you.. He wouldnt hide anything from you. He wouldnt pretend to be all those thing swritten up there if he isnt that way.. He will simply love you the best way he knows. He would try and understand you and try as much as he possibly can to make you always be happy including occasionally inconviniencing himself.

- He may not hold you in public (because he is shy),

- He may not open the door for you (because he just doesnt see the significance),

- He may not remember everything you say (because his mind is filled with other stuff as well)

- He may not be overly-protective of you (because he isnt insecure)

- He may not always apologise after every fight (because of his man pride)

- He may even forget your birthday (because he barely even remembers todays date)

- He may not always call you and text you -(because he barely has time to hold his diick while pissing)

- He may not take you to fancy restaurants (because he prefers home cooking)

- He may not buy you flowers (because he wasnt raised like that)

But be rest assured that if he truly loves you, he would love you the best way he knows how to, which may not necessarily be the hollywood way.. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Feraz: grin at least you do something.... shocked shocked...I just hate that zone especially when you really want something going on and another sharp guy dey ride am well..... grin
Umu nwanyi!!! undecided undecided
that is what they call "friend zone...friend zo o o o ne!!!*in the tone of robert freeman*" wink

There is always a window of opportunity between 'Meeting' and 'friend zone'..

I recognize that point.. The trick for me is to not be too aggressive in exploiting that zone.. I stretch it out if I want to do something.. I speed up entering the friend zone if I dont..

Women are so gullible, especially when they think they have men all figured out.. Thats always their first mistake..
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2012
What of Signs She Loves You Even If She Doesnt Say It Loud
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2012
@op, I tink dis shld be in d list.

Wen ur guy cooks okro soup 4 you to beg weneva he wrongs. ( he knws its ur favourite). Its also a sign he loves you.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Input(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2012
All these signs of he/she loves me is really getting out of hand now.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by MsAfroZest(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]When a man truly oves you, he is simply going to be himself in front of you.. He wouldnt hide anything from you. He wouldnt pretend to be all those thing swritten up there if he isnt that way.. He will simply love you the best way he knows. He would try and understand you and try as much as he possibly can to make you always be happy including occasionally inconviniencing himself.

- He may not hold you in public (because he is shy),

- He may not open the door for you (because he just doesnt see the significance),

- He may not remember everything you say (because his mind is filled with other stuff as well)

- He may not be overly-protective of you (because he isnt insecure)

- He may not always apologise after every fight (because of his man pride)

- He may even forget your birthday (because he barely even remembers todays date)

- He may not always call you and text you -(because he barely has time to hold his diick while pissing)

- He may not take you to fancy restaurants (because he prefers home cooking)

- He may not buy you flowers (because he wasnt raised like that)

But be rest assured that if he truly loves you, he would love you the best way he knows how to, which may not necessarily be the hollywood way.. [/b]

100+ Like

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2012
Hi i'm a girl! I ignore those that loves and cares for me then chase after jerks, pervs and later complain of heartbreak.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by NOPET: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
this is rubish!!!! Is it a crime for a lady to do some of those things mentioned? Must it be a man affairs only to pls a woman? Rubbbbbbbbiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhh
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by SELFWORTH: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2012
ivorybabe88: very true^^^ but its still nice to hear your man say i love you once in a while grin
African men only do it at the early stages . Once they have you , that is the end of love . Love now becomes control.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Sike(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: All that thing na wash...

When a guy truly loves you... YOU WILL KNOW..

Not all men have these traits listed up there by default, does that mean they are incapable of love?!

Abeg make women drex jor, stop trying to profile our behavior.. Men are impulsive creatures.. I could be all that written up there to 5 different women at once..

Confirm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / When a lady is too difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.