Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (42294 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by jorospet2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: How can a guy do ALL THESE THINGS and not have the courage to tell u aloud: I Love You?...i'm perplexed

Friend zoned.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Oahray: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
ivorybabe88:
Very true, but i think females can tell when its genuien and when its all an act...i no the game cuz ive played it well, so i personally know when its genuine n when.its not, jist.my opinion.
I bet they can. I guess they just choose to get played over and over again.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by franklampard082(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
there really is a very thin line between being caring and being a wimp. make sure u aren't on the wrong side of the line.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ifihearam: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

I CAN DO THAT TO A GIRL I DONT LOVE
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Odunharry(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Most of them. Are true τ̲̅ȍ some are true τ̲̅ȍ some extent..but U̶̲̥̅̊ can't predict a guy.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by khalids: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Why does the word...[size=14pt]PUSSY WHIPPED[/size] come to mind.....hmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by 2morrow: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Chai! This one na longthing oooo.
Ok! Make i drink sobo... I dey come finish ham
angry angry angry
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Sweetlemon(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hey ladies, there are no specific rules concerning love. Different kinds of men have different ways of showing love.
However There is ONLY one general rule Which is that a man who truely loves you will NEVER feel comfortable seeing you unhappy. In fact, he enjoys seeing you laugh/smile.
One good sign that you are in a healthy relationship is when other people notice that you look fresher, younger, and happier (no matter how the man shows his love)
N.B: There will always be days when you guys will have big quarrels. But his love and your love will ensure such days do not take up more than 35% of your time together

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by anthoniaz(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
@OP:The topic isn't bad at all but mind u,not all guys are willing 2 do all dat jst 2 prove their luv.A guy can't apologise 2 u wen he knws u're at fault,dat can only happen at d elementary stage of d r/ship wen he's trying all his best 2 win your hrt.Like some guys said earlier,guys are gud actors.Let me ask u?Do u think any man will choose u over his family?I dnt really knw if dat can happen cos even wit experience,I knw it's almost impossible even when he knws his family is troublesome.When som1 luvs u,u'll feel it.One problem we av as ladies is trying 2 compare real life situations with MILLS and BOOMS and ROMANTIC NOVELS.I can remember when I and my guy jst started,he would wnt 2 help wit house chores,then wheneva I wanted 2 visit,he would ask me wot I would want 2 eat and prepare but now,let it be dat am coming 4rm outside d country,he'll ask me ''my dear wetin u go prepare wen u come''?That doesn't mean he doesn't luv me anymore but level has changed.He told me ''You feed a child wit milk and when dat child is grown,u av 2 change the food 2 smtin solid''.Many guys have different ways of showing their luv.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Quads: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
I thought you were married or are you recalling "in ages past"

[b]MEEEEEENNNN grin

That shiit aint even funny atimes.. So I meet this chick, we are all cool, am there for her always.. She breaks up with her oyfriend, comes crying to a brother, I provide the shoulder and the handkerchief.. And then she starts looking at me like the rebound guy.. We fhuck and I gently return her into her corner (The friend zone) without breaking her heart.. So we have this relationship where we are just unusually cool friends..
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by EmmaUG: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
some gurls dont even need all those quality listed above.those series are for the good gurls not for roca fi la hot chikito big bank account lover
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by EmmaUG: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
some guys are just ranting i can do all dat for girl u dnt love.just to get in between her Jericho.well may be cos am not d game type but serious doing all dose things shuld accompanied wit love otherwise it doesnt wot it
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by tushbobo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
#14 . He doesn’t stare at other girls when you’re around, neither does he cut you in the middle of a conversation

THIS ONE IS A LIE.I CAN LOVE A WOMAN AND STILL STARE AT GOD'S OTHER BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS WITH NOTHING ATTACHED.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm...any guy who does this genueinly to any lady he has feelings for,will die of Emotional and Mental stress except these things are reciprocated.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Full marks to the OP. My GF made me see this thread and we both agreed with the exception of No. 22, all the listed points are mostly true.
No 22 because I am old enough to know I should never be number 1 in any body's life: Kids, your family, Career then Me

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@ ''he apologizes even when she is wrong''....................Any man that try that is a desperate weakling and a BIG MUGU!!!!

Clearly, u are an egomaniac.
@ OP: nice one jare. If only wishes were horses though. #sigh#

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by nonysmith(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odiegwuuu....4 all dis requirement u shud look 4 a gay guy or better still stick with mills and boom novel...which kin perfect man u dey find shooo
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by lanrefront1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think many guys are getting it wrong; that is why some are saying the post is lies.

First of all, when write-ups like this are written, the author do not usually imply that the entire traits listed must be present in one same guy. However, if all of the traits listed are entirely absent in one same guy in his relationship with his girl, then its safe to say he does not love the girl.

Then the second mistake or misconception is this: Many guys here, maybe because they are still in school or have never had a real steady relationship with a woman, are thinking from the angle of "just meeting a girl, trying to toast her, convincing or wooing her so she that open up those fine long legs for them".

That is why you totally getting wrong the write up. The listed traits, are admonished, to be watched-out-for by those (ladies) who are in relationship that has already has some semblance of stability. In this case, most probably, the guy has already tasted the sweetness of his girl severally, and if not, maybe they are both of the opinion that sex will come after marriage. Either way, there won't be need for him to be doing those things (deception) because he wants to get in-between the girl's legs.

If he loves the girl, he'll probably do several of those things listed without even knowing. And if he does not love the girl, he probably can't be bothered to do them. Then the girl will know, weighing this against other factors and incentives, whether she wants to get married to the guy.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Geewan: Thank goodness I'm a gay
Good for u, have u bought ur pampas
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Horayce: Full marks to the OP. My GF made me see this thread and we both agreed with the exception of No. 22, all the listed points are mostly true.
No 22 because I am old enough to know I should never be number 1 in any body's life: Kids, your family, Career then Me
Congrats, u probably wrote this to score more points with your girl...
Well tell the OP and ur girl to turn off that romantic comedy movie running in their heads.

1 Like

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Lexo22(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
What a bitter truth! to be honest, i unconsciously exhibited all these (fr 1-25) then in the University, even as i was reading these whn i get to each no i tried & refresh/ spot hw,whn & where it happened. Though it didn't work @ d end, but am sure in due courseam not going to exhibit all these, i will conscientiously ignore some as gals do not deserve all.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Sagamite(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Goldieluks: I love this article because it speaks volumes. Love it!

Why do you love it?

What makes you think you worthy of a quarter of what is listed on it?
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Bullshitt!

Once he fc.uks u, on to the next one...
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by dacutie1(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
*big smile* grin
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
kayjegs:

Nothing can be more correct than this piece. This is just the whole truth...
thank you, guys need to just be honest with themselves, there's nothing wrong with expressing your love, and it certainly doesnt make you a wimp.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
2morrow: Chai! This one na longthing oooo.
Ok! Make i drink sobo... I dey come finish ham
angry angry angry
lol no comment grin grin grin
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by SELFWORTH: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pure crap!The fact that it's posted by a woman makes it 'crapper'.I wonder why women think they know about men.
A player can do those things so well.[/quote]

The man who can do all these things does not live on this planet.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by SELFWORTH: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
kayjegs: Nothing can be more correct than this piece. This is just the whole truth...

But totally unrealistic....Where will you find such a person?
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by SELFWORTH: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
lanre_front: I think many guys are getting it wrong; that is why some are saying the post is lies.

First of all, when write-ups like this are written, the author does that entire traits must be present in one person. But if all of these traits are entirely absent in one same guy in his relationship to his girl, then its safe to say he does not love the girl.

Then the second mistake or misconception is this: Many guys here, maybe because they are still in school or have never had a real steady relationship with a woman, are thinking from the angle of "just meet a girl, trying to toast her, convincing her to make her open up those fine long legs for you".

That is why you totally getting wrong the write up. The written traits, are presented to be watched-out-for by those (ladies) who are in relationship that has already garnered some semblance of stability. Most probably, the guy has already tasted the sweetness of his babe severally, and if not, maybe they are both of the opinion that will come after marriage. Either way, there won't be need for him to be doing those things because he wants to get in-between the girl's legs.

If he loves the girl, he does several of those things without even knowing. And if he does not, he probably can't be bothered to do them. Then the girl will know, weighing this against other factors and incentives, whether she wants to take the man to the altar.

Don't get this comment at all. Too many grammatical XXXXXX makes it unclear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / When a lady is too difficult. / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.