Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (42293 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by platoworks(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]When a man truly oves you, he is simply going to be himself in front of you.. He wouldnt hide anything from you. He wouldnt pretend to be all those thing swritten up there if he isnt that way.. He will simply love you the best way he knows. He would try and understand you and try as much as he possibly can to make you always be happy including occasionally inconviniencing himself.

- He may not hold you in public (because he is shy),

- He may not open the door for you (because he just doesnt see the significance),

- He may not remember everything you say (because his mind is filled with other stuff as well)

- He may not be overly-protective of you (because he isnt insecure)

- He may not always apologise after every fight (because of his man pride)

- He may even forget your birthday (because he barely even remembers todays date)

- He may not always call you and text you -(because he barely has time to hold his diick while pissing)

- He may not take you to fancy restaurants (because he prefers home cooking)

- He may not buy you flowers (because he wasnt raised like that)

But be rest assured that if he truly loves you, he would love you the best way he knows how to, which may not necessarily be the hollywood way.. [/b]

Bros well done. you just said it all. you are truly matured. not all those small pickins wey dey write nonense here.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by doubleportion: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2012
no go read your books!ashawo!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by chikepro: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2012
This is really wonderful. Good thinking
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by nkemmu(f): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2012
well most men still show all these signs and still breakup over little mistake by the girl.the signs i think, works at the beginning of the relationship were you still have the "butterfly thing" in your stomach but subsequently when bigger chanllenges comes by,thats when you will know if he loves you or not; for the man who has the Holy spirit in Him.....i wan bring church come here ooh!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by AmeLonRo(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Love for female, fame and fortune!!!!!!!!!!
Hmnn.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by misreal(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2012
As far as i am concerned it is only God dat can gve u true love.nt all dos signs.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Lucky me then, though he doesn't do everything written there but I know he loves me wink
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2012
Stop dreaming Julie...wake up!!11

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2012
[size=28pt]@Poster, any sharp guy can play your role model as outlined and still be cheating on his girlfriend.
It is a script and it can be well played by all players.[/size]
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Damitism: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2012
See how the ladies dey shout for joy for this article! The title of this article suppose to be 'how guys fool ladies' and not that crap.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by elopee3000(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Just like the way I loved iyabo otu kudirotu muibaotu weimo otu tawakari otu and aminaotu but all disappoint me
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Op nice write up...this is classy......wink

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by cowgurl: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: I dont think you get it...

I do get it mister but you on the other hand do not.
This article is talking about good guys who really do care not 'good guys' who use their niceness to get into a lady's pussy.

Those things written up there mean nothing..

To you? Yes.
But to me, they mean more.
cos if I was waiting on my man to always voice out how he felt, I won't be dating him right now.

Good guys have these traits naturally.. Should a girl rely on these traits alone as a proof of love, then she might be doomed especially if all the guys she meets are like me..

Definitely, she needs more than those traits when dealing with a 'good guy' like you.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sweet! smiley

Chrisbenogor:
Utter Nonsense! angry angry angry
And you quoted the whole post just to say that??
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Jay5000(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
...SMH. It's more like "signs he's a player" grin
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
sadeiyare:

Spoken words are very powerful ; I agree, but Op my question is this.why will a lady after seeing and feeling all this love from a man, choose to break his heart and go after a guy that doesn't give a heck about her, why do ladies prefer bad boys ? Hope I am not derailing the thread
Honestly speaking not every female does that, but i think if your lady doesnt have an emotional connection to you she will do that...if the feeling isnt mutual, between the two of you, she will leave regardless
Plus some women dont know what they have until they loose it,

Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: How can a guy do ALL THESE THINGS and not have the courage to tell u aloud: I Love You?...i'm perplexed
Its possible, i dint grow u in a family where it was said all the time "I LOVE YOU", but we made it our duty to show it through our actions, n im the same way till this day, it sounds weird for me to say i love you, but i can show you better then i can tell you, so its not unnormal to b that way
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by cowgurl: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
Damn! I can't believe I just went defensive for the other side grin

Okija_Juju, you'l definitely pay for making me do this angry
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Then pray our paths never cross..

I will bring you to your knees and have you crying on your pillows every night in under 2 weeks.. All these traits listed above are not a problem for serial good guys like me who grew up mostly around women and know what they like..

I am all these things to many of my female friends.. BUT that doesnt mean I love them either.. I just believe that every woman should be treated nicely..

u do love them, because if u didnt u wouldnt even care how theyre treated, it doesnt mean ur in love with them...
Being in love is definietly different from just regular love
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Theben: Nice article op, you should however note that men are great actors, they might act the enlisted points without having an atom of love for the babe.
Very true, but i think females can tell when its genuien and when its all an act...i no the game cuz ive played it well, so i personally know when its genuine n when.its not, jist.my opinion.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yield: Sweet! smiley

And you quoted the whole post just to say that??
He knows thats why hes mad. wink
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]@Poster, any sharp guy can play your role model as outlined and still be cheating on his girlfriend.
It is a script and it can be well played by all players.[/size]
this post was went for the good guys, not you players out there, the genuine real MEN out there totally understand, and should come out and say this is true atleast.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by igbojicollins: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Any gal expecting all this above only needs a DOG not a man undecided
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
nkemmu: well most men still show all these signs and still breakup over little mistake by the girl.the signs i think, works at the beginning of the relationship were you still have the "butterfly thing" in your stomach but subsequently when bigger chanllenges comes by,thats when you will know if he loves you or not; for the man who has the Holy spirit in Him.....i wan bring church come here ooh!
your right its through tough times you see if a man really loves you, cuz he will endure it with you, all the fake lovers will be hurry to find the exit.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
igboji collins: Any gal expecting all this above only needs a DOG not a man undecided
y is that, guys mame it seem like its so wrong for a girl to want to b loved n appreciate, reading all these post from all you guys makes it sound like this three word phrase is a suicide to your manhood!!!
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by ivorybabe88(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

I dont think you get it...

Those things written up there mean nothing..

Good guys have these traits naturally.. Should a girl rely on these traits alone as a proof of love, then she might be doomed especially if all the guys she meets are like me grin wink tongue..
well thank the lord, we havent crossrd paths
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by cowgurl: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
ivorybabe88:
Very true, but i think females can tell when its genuine and when its all an act...i no the game cuz ive played it well, so i personally know when its genuine n when.its not, jist.my opinion.

please stop thinking cos obviously most females can't spot the difference.
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
ATMC: You just made my day!

So you were itching to hear dis?
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by Geewan(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud by nagoma(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
mirob: My man does all these but he doesn't call everyday so I'm really realy doubting his love for me, grin

This is what makes me mad! I will break up with anybody who says I have to call them daily it doesn't matter who - girlfriend, fiancee, mother,father,children, brothers,sisters, wife (when she or I are away from home) there is no one I can call everyday - never! never!! [quote author=mirob]

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / When a lady is too difficult.