Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29201 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2012
I walk inside d rain just 2 c her.recharge almost everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by sushieater: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2012
annawhite: buying designers for her while you move about in a highly starched okirika shirt and trousers
Lesbiann alert

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2012
knelt on the road to tell her i love her.she wan die for shame[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by RoyalRoy(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Ripping my parents off just to throw her a birthday bash! Borrowing money to go spend weekend with a woman. Sh*t, I don mumu for love before o!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by lekzwyc(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2012
stevewale: Always making me to wash her pant anytime we are bathing together. Hahahahahaha!!! I feel stupid anytime I thought of it now
Smh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Royal Roy: Ripping my parents off just to throw her a wedding bash! Borrowing money to go spend weekend with a woman. Sh*t, I don mumu for love before o!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by frankcimc(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2012
stevewale: Always making me to wash her pant anytime we are bathing together. Hahahahahaha!!! I feel stupid anytime I thought of it now

Lol.make you no feel stupid man na LOVE, For me everyday i dey write poem for am oo even thou i still dey struggle to get D for GCE after many yrs wey i don try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by UmericanGirl(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
[color=RED]go to aluu community to steal a goat for a woman i love

True love is stealing in ALUU shocked shocked

You go die for love.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by mhsanni(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
heed101: tell me the antibiotics u used abeg. I am experiencing the same issue here all in the name of love.

go see a Dr...might not be d same causative organism... different medications work for different microbes...and btw antibiotics arent used in treatn candidiasis..antifungals are...

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Theben(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Spent the last cash on me to take her out back then in school. Starved throughout the next day, i immediately developed hatred for her. embarassed and to think that it happened during the period of exam

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by mikkybrick: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Iliveon: Yes boss.... I heard the gist back then in 2005/6. The most stupid thing I did was spending my exam time teaching that girl yet she went behind me to blocked the course.
@pedestal, i was in final year engineering uniben then wen we heard the gist. lol. and i even heard the girl denied any knowledge of him! you know Faculty's floors are extra high, so 4th floor is more like jumping from a normal 6th floor building. lol. i pitied him. i even heard he was a post-grad student
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2012
My man bought suya for me.while I ate the beef he ate the onions and cucumber.and I asked him why he doesn't wanna eat the suya? And he said "babym ayam satisfied with the onions and cucumber". Lol! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by mikkybrick: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2012
pedestal82:

Thank God u survived the jump, a guy was not so lucky back in Uniben
He died doing exactly what u did, but from 4th floor, Faculty of
Social science. Any Uniben witness in the house! Crazy things guyz
Do mcheew
@pedestal, i was in final year engineering uniben then wen we heard the gist. lol. and i even heard the girl denied any knowledge of him! you know Faculty's floors are extra high, so 4th floor is more like jumping from a normal 6th floor building. lol. i pitied him. i even heard he was a post-grad student
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2012
UmericanGirl:

True love is stealing in ALUU shocked shocked

You go die for love.

Im willing to risk it for you, but please dont ask me for recharge card undecided
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by akinluyi02(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2012
i cried wheneva she threaten to leave me!

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2012
akinluyi02: i cried wheneva she threaten to leave me!

she shocked shocked shocked

cheii yoruba people oh!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Donlouise(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2012
Wrote a later 2 my babe back den in d barracks. Na so I carry d leta give 1 small boy make e go give d babe 4 her house na so dis boi carry my luv leta go give d babe papa my trashing dat day na die. In d leta I told her 2 meet me @ our secret place instead it was her fada dat showed up d rest na history

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by FOREXMART(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2012
heed101: tell me the antibiotics u used abeg. I am experiencing the same issue here all in the name of love.

here: Treatment
In clinical settings, candidiasis is commonly
treated with antimycotics; the antifungal
drugs commonly used to treat candidiasis
are topical clotrimazole, topical nystatin,
fluconazole, and topical ketoconazole.
For example, a one-time dose of fluconazole
(150-mg tablet taken orally) has been
reported as being 90% effective in treating a
vaginal yeast infection. [21] This dose is only
effective for vaginal yeast infections, and
other types of yeast infections may require
different dosing. In severe infections,
amphotericin B , caspofungin, or
voriconazole may be used.

But if you really want it to go take the oral tablet and use SURE clear aqua roll on that lasts 48 hrs.
The thing about candidiasis is that even when in medication if you always wearing trousers like you go to the office nd stuffs like that you dress provides enough heat to aid incubation of the yeast but if you use a roll on dem no born am to survive and yes guys roll on is not only for armpit jor.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Booty4me: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2012
hmmm O.p wait make i think
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by sugar001(f): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2012
LOL@Nairaland guys........ Eyah! Some stories are touching sha. Really hope your ladies did appreciate all these James Bond/ Ramsey Nouah's stunt some of you pulled.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by FOREXMART(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2012
for the records. She said i gotta join ALUUUMINATTI for her. I Fled oh.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2012
odehaj: Giving her sums of cash,an amount I never gave to anyone even my mother,for her to go to school(was not educated),only for her to
Refused schooling & in anger that I mocked her, donated it to church In charity.

lol
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by condralbede(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2012
Choi i Bleep up......half bag of garri and a packet of cube sugar dat my mama arrange 4 me make i carry am go back to sch....wit oda gbegbero nah so i go dumb am 4 a girl house.al in d name of stincking love....now see hw price of garri has increased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by HumbleServant(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2012
I took mine to a fast food, told the attendant to first bring a plate for my girl. After which i asked, how much? She said 600 naira. And i was with 620 in my pocket. And i was badly hungry. When d attendant asked whether to serve me, i told her to forget. The babe asked, why? I said i don't feel like eating anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by iykofias(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Stayin wit her in hospital during exam period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by kedukc(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

I WILL NEVER BUY THE WOMAN I LOVE RECHARGE CARD - NEVER angry angry angry

My thoughts as well.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by eduson002(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Donlouise: Wrote a later 2 my babe back den in d barracks. Na so I carry d leta give 1 small boy make e go give d babe 4 her house na so dis boi carry my luv leta go give d babe papa my trashing dat day na die. In d leta I told her 2 meet me @ our secret place instead it was her fada dat showed up d rest na history
lol
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dammytosh: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2012
I had 2 shirts but saved enough money for her daily up keep. The sacrifice includes not eating for days. I was doing this so that she will be 'comfortable' and have no reason to go beg other guys for money.

Thank God that was way back before i have the kind of resources i have now cos if na now, i can give her enough money to fund her wedding with another guy.

I laugh hard and loud when girls like her come my way this days. It is good to be once upon a time in mumuity grin

Lest i forget, where is she now ? She is married with 3 kids to another man. grin grin grin grin

She has called me several times for help and i told her they have removed the tribal mark on my face since.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2012
annawhite: starving just to save enough money to take her to a fast food centre!

Empty headed men
grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by ponti93(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2012
then...hm... Shared my
lunch money wit ha.
Sent ha 1500 recharge card to recharge her bb,i was using nokia 6230 then.
Always callin and textin ha witout ha reciprocating.
Sent ha recharge cards many times.
Trekd home unda d rain afta takin a gal home frm our skul.
Payd for a gals t-fare home wit my t-fare and trekd home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by valencia25(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2012
Funbact-A Cream should help, apply on the itching part after cleaning...
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by disloman(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2012
Most of d things mentioned,i did bt d most funny was d day i met ha at ikotun n told me thank God,she found n she doesn't av t fare 2 egbeda.ad 2 giv my last #100 on me.me kon trek 2 orelope.wheneva dat thot comes my mind,i laughed like 2moro no dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.