Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29208 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Ninilowo(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2012
condralbede: Choi i Bleep up......half bag of garri and a packet of cube sugar dat my mama arrange 4 me make i carry am go back to sch....wit oda gbegbero nah so i go dumb am 4 a girl house.al in d name of stincking love....now see hw price of garri has increased.
Me I no dey ooooo!!!! grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dnawah(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2012
Fainted after donating blood to her,and she dedicated herself to me.(she here now)

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Ishilove: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
legacy_systems: HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET

ELEMENT: Woman
DISCOVERER: Adam
ATOMIC MASS: 45kg to 225kg

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
1. Body surface normally covered with film of powder/paint
2. Bolls at absolutely nothing, freezes for no apparent reason
3. Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
I. Reacts well to gold, platinum and precious metals
2. The most powerful money reducing agent known to man

COMMON USE
I. Highly ornamental
2. Can greatly aid relaxation
3. Can be effective cleaning agent

HAZARDS
I. Turns green when placed alongside a superior specimen
2. Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must not make eye contact
Madman
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
dnawah: Fainted after donating blood to her,and she dedicated herself to me.(she here now)
dats cute! superman! grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2012
he go hug dinosaur for my sake

IDIOTA!!!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DExplorer1: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Silly Things You Have Done to please your Man

https://www.nairaland.com/1084308/silly-things-done-please-man
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Babaken(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2012
annawhite: starving just to save enough money to take her to a fast food centre!

Empty headed men
. I did so many of them even get drunk in a pool claiming to be good swimmer just to gain her praise. Na GOD save me tick day.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Suigenerisshegs(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2012
I wntd to surprise her with a gift,so i hid in a thick bush along the path she normally takes,i waited 4 hours but she didn't show up,a wild thorn wrecked havoc on my left arm,had to visit clinic
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Things I've done...I dunno which ones more stupid,i count her period better than she does,if she's ill and trys 2 vomit..I let her vomit in my hands...she thinks I'm crazy,her friends say I'm ador!able
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by patholaw: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: I wntd to surprise her with a gift,so i hid in a thick bush along the path she normally takes,i waited 4 hours but she didn't show up,a wild thorn wrecked havoc on my left arm,had to visit clinic
dis is madness tongue
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by shadrach77: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
elari: Not using a condom because she claimed she wasn't enjoying it, that action gave me candidaisis, the itching after 2 days na die. Which she leta claim would be from the girls hostels toilet and not her skankerous attitude

was she a call girl? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
patholaw: dis is madness tongue
no! na mr ibu romance. grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by controlseven: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
iykofias: Stayin wit her in hospital during exam period.
Da best act of luv so far. Feel ya!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Koolking(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Donlouise: Wrote a later 2 my babe back den in d barracks. Na so I carry d leta give 1 small boy make e go give d babe 4 her house na so dis boi carry my luv leta go give d babe papa my trashing dat day na die. In d leta I told her 2 meet me @ our secret place instead it was her fada dat showed up d rest na history

Chei! This was very messy dude. Might as well be your most embarrassing moment. How did you face the dad (in your secret joint)? Babes don't appreciate us men for who we are. It's pathetic.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by chronique(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok. Here's one stupid thing I did. Was so much in love with my ex & was always showing her messages sent to my inbox from lots of ladies who were on my case. Some wanted a relationship & some sex @ the least. I even went as far as talking about her often on my page,typing all the I love you stuffs on her wall n on my status. I practically threw the relationship in pple's faces on facebook. When we started having issues,I put her pix as my profile pix & a lot of chicks didnt like it. By the time we finally broke up(after I got tired of tryn to salvage it & I asked for us to go separate ways),all my admirers had disappeared. Some unfriended me,some started acting up & a good no just snubbed me. I became ordinary. At that point,I realised I'd fooled myself. Next time,that isht aint gonna happen again.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by controlseven: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
okpara damian: Runs her admission 4 her wit my money,pay her house rent,still yet, she continue prolonging me of sleeping wit her,at last another man disvirgin her,i nok my self any time i remember dis.but other girls ar seeing d revenge now.
But hw come na? I think say u be girl, abi u wan use intimacy gadget? Lol
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Flenty...flenty o!. I might fill a foolscap sheet *covers eyes* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by shadrach77: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
has anyone noticed that the common denominator in all these stories is that they woman left after all the effort. Imagine a guy dying because he was writing an exam for you and yet you denied the guy. The moral is, it's foolishness to try and impress a lady by punishing yourself. She won't see you are being loving but would see you as a mumu. Just be yourself - what will be will be smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by lordbucos(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
I paid her shool fees and lend her mum money which she never paid.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by fulli16(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
stevewale: Always making me to wash her pant anytime we are bathing together. Hahahahahaha!!! I feel stupid anytime I thought of it now
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin (no comment)
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Koolking(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
jaybabs_1: Alrite guys here's mine, was broke sold my lapi to help add up to her tuition fees, still, during my financial downtime, sold my storex water reserve tank and pumping machine to help her final year project demands, once drove all the way from kano to Lokoja to attend her birthday (the one i single-handedly funded) night journey for that matter, at the end nko? she left me for one school capon, she is regretting her actions now, and am good now, but cant stop spanking myself anytime i remember these crazy things...lesson learnt sha.

I have learnt from women. No matter how much you try to please them, they will still look elsewhere. They are shadows in disguise. There is no love, it's all about what you can offer. It's apt to accept "women are almost the same", after my mother's generation.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Olutozn54(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
shadrach77: has anyone noticed that the common denominator in all these stories is that they woman left after all the effort. Imagine a guy dying because he was writing an exam for you and yet you denied the guy. The moral is, it's foolishness to try and impress a lady by punishing yourself. She won't see you are being loving but would see you as a mumu. Just be yourself - what will be will be smiley smiley smiley
God bles u.corecto
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Koolking:

I have learnt from women. No matter how much you try to please them, they will still look elsewhere. They are shadows in disguise. There is no love, it's all about what you can offer. It's apt to accept "women are almost the same", after my mother's generation.

end of discussion which is why i have 7 OF THEM unknown to themselves at the moment cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by controlseven: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I vowed to leave him except he joined the armnesty programme. He obliged by submitting a cutlass, now we are enjoying!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by frankkydee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
I wrote a letter 2 her but she went ahead n showed it 1 of her neighbour who told 2 show d letter 2 her mummy,guess happen next naw.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by johnstin(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
So far so good, I have not done anything extraordinary I regret cos I'd known for a long time that most women are ungrateful. If u give a woman 1 biliion dollars, she can still cheat on u or worse still dump you for a guy that can't give as much. Most women are unpredictable. My current fiance is the only woman I have dated that I try to go out of my way to please. Please note that this is reciprocal. I advice newcomers and adolescent boys to tread softly and don't do things that will put them in jeopardy because of their lovers. Same advice goes out to d ladies. Many ppl have suffered seroius emotionally and mental damage from investing too much hope and doing outrightly crazy things for their partners. A word of advice is sufficient for the wise and dat word keeps multiplying exponentially in his/her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Suigenerisshegs(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
patholaw: dis is madness tongue
u fnk so?..nah,i strongly disagree with u.its infatuation,i'm apparently besotted wif d angel
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Koolking(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

end of discussion which is why i have 7 OF THEM unknown to themselves at the moment cheesy cheesy

. . . and nothing attached to any
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Suigenerisshegs(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: he go hug dinosaur for my sake

IDIOTA!!!
ingrate,callous being undecided.hugging a dinosaur is synonymous with hugging a cactus..smh 4 d poor guy
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by sweetrace(f): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha!
Chuks16: Given her my ATM PASSWORD.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: ingrate,callous being undecided.hugging a dinosaur is synonymous with hugging a cactus..smh 4 d poor guy
and u d last born of a tortoise felt d need to quote me abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.