Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29204 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Olorimoney(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
lol....laugh wan kill me here ooooooo,IMAO grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I wil take her 2 mr biggs,2 buy ice cream nd chickens,nd i will come back 2 eat tuwo nd miyan kuka.
Ur own even beta.my guy do d same thing for him babe and 3 of her friends.He cum house start to dey drink ijebu garri,salt and well-water.to make things even worse,na anoda guy dey bang d animal.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dagr8(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Ignatio(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
albacete:

how does it taste?

Like pineapple.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by wrench: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by shedyman: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
She desperately asked for airtime, I sent her expecting an appreciation call, when it did'nt come after few minutes I decided on calling her only for my call to be on waiting. Added 1 and 1 and figured out she was calling a dude with my airtime. Things we do for love.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
shedyman: She desperately asked for airtime, I sent her expecting an appreciation call, when it did'nt come after few minutes I decided on calling her only for my call to be on waiting. Added 1 and 1 and figured out she was calling a dude with my airtime. Things we do for love.

This is a classic example of a fool loving a fool.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by SaintOzone: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Bak den in skul,my rummate usually take his bitch to mr biggs,only to cum bak late in d nyte disturbin my peaceful slp and askin if I could lend him sum garri to soak.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by shedyman: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I would rather see it as a caring gentleman loving a foolish lady.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Saint Ozone: Bak den in skul,my rummate usually take his bitch to mr biggs,only to cum bak late in d nyte disturbin my peaceful slp and askin if I could lend him sum garri to soak.
Hahahaha, did he ever pay back??
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Koolking(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
What baffles me about women is, if you show them they mean the world to you. You love them with all your heart and willing to do anything to make them happy, you will be tagged 'mumu'. But guys who lie and rigmarole are the best baits for them. I wish I could recreate women. They are way too complicated.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by SaintOzone: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
fresh_dude: Hahahaha, did he ever pay back??
. He is my friend,so I usually tend to his need but dats wen I don yab am finish
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by vascey(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
I can swim across oceans, fight the deadliest of lions
climb mountains like aragon in the lord of the rings, go to aluu community to steal a goat for a woman i love

But

I WILL NEVER BUY THE WOMAN I LOVE RECHARGE CARD - NEVER angry angry angry

Seems like you are suffering from rechargecardnomoretophobia.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by vascey(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Royal Roy: Ripping my parents off just to throw her a birthday bash! Borrowing money to go spend weekend with a woman. Sh*t, I don mumu for love before o!

Hope say you don collect your certificate because this your own na Ph.D material.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by ayomidis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wow wonderful posts could not help laughing my theeth off ..me av not reached that stage of going sily
Idowuogbo:
and u d last born of a tortoise felt d need to quote me abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
always here or there abusing this one or that one every time.taking every post as though ur life depends on it.. .sista i kinda njoy it o..but ur own 2mch.. .NOTICE: dont tink i'll reply you when i happen to be d next on ur yab list
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Rooneyboy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
Honeybeauty: omg! U guys ave finished we ladies. Wot about wot we (d ladies)do 2 pls u guy huh?

what else can u ladies offer other than to.to
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
None. I'm selfish
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dartsidius7(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
does giving her head count as being silly........ lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
sirwilli: wey back 2003/2004 Exam in between Faculty of Arts and social science... I was in the Exam hall... Too bad to reason, women and they heart break...

hahhhahhahahhaha, not all girls give heart breaks and girls too have done crazy things for love, we all are guilty
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by yvonnejoe(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
My x did kneel by me praying 2 God, aloud 2 my hearing, 4 God 2 touch my heart 2 4gv him, buh weneva he ws angry he called me a LovePeddler n beat me up. angry
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dartsidius7(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mrkuvuki: Things I've done...I dunno which ones more stupid,i count her period better than she does,if she's ill and trys 2 vomit..I let her vomit in my hands...she thinks I'm crazy,her friends say I'm ador!able

ewwwwww, you will probably suck out the mucor in her nose too if she has catarrh.

lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by mastersr95(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
frankcimc:

Lol.make you no feel stupid man na LOVE, For me everyday i dey write poem for am oo even thou i still dey struggle to get D for GCE after many yrs wey i don try.

OMDaizzz this is funny man grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by msmbili: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
lol u guys are funny
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Bezed(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2012
sent her my Gst registration money, 5k
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Many lessons learnt: my ain't innocent, but no gonna do d@ again.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Donlouise(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Koolking:

Chei! This was very messy dude. Might as well be your most embarrassing moment. How did you face the dad (in your secret joint)? Babes don't appreciate us men for who we are. It's pathetic.

my guy I turn stammerer immediately, after d man finished interogating me na so e carry me go meet my mum 4 house mumsy give me d beating of my life dat day , wen my dad hear d tori na so him begin laff .
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by albacete(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hmmm undecided
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by albacete(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
Donlouise: my guy I turn stammerer immediately, after d man finished interogating me na so e carry me go meet my mum 4 house mumsy give me d beating of my life dat day , wen my dad hear d tori na so him begin laff .

U must have been a little kid then.
But now, jungle don suppose mature.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by eehweezzy(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2012
soakd her undiez,washd 'em n she left d nex day witout evn a 'blow' dt 9t.though we ar not togeda again.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by jeaniepearl(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by caesare: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
i remember when we went for an outing and on our way back we met serious hold up, she suggested that we should come down from the taxi and stroll home. so we began strolling and we where having fun while at it till she complianed about her shooe paining her so i offered to trade footwears since mine was more comfortable. mehn na so i use wear woman shoe trek 2km and she was making jest of me along the way.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
i just dey read una experiences dey laff here,e be like say my autobiography don leak out.......story of my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.